Official Power Sound Audio Subwoofer Thread - Page 727 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 24301Likes

Old 08-16-2015, 12:00 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
Liked: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by kluken View Post
OK I just reran Audy with the SW Leveling so that it was not complaining so the subs were at around 74-76db and Aduy was in the green to continue. Enclosed is the way it set it up, when I set MV to 0 and ran test tones my SPL should all channels at 73-74db as expected, but the subs were reading 60-61db. WTF? I need to call Denon tomorrow. There is something very odd about how Audy is working on this x7200. I have never had it EQ a sub that low. Clearly watching movie clips enforces the sub is weak, it is OK, mut using MV at -10 the EOT opening seemed very weak. I am going to go run some REW sweeps no to see if there is a room issue at a certain frequency that is throwing Audy off. Doesn't seem to matter what gain I set on sub Audy always has sub around 61db.
With my marantz sr7008 and audyssey xt32 i have a similar 'issue' ...when i test the levels with analog soundmeter all the speakers are around 74-75 db but the sub is at least 6db lower...i then set the subs 5db hotter so that it reads around 77-78 db using both subs combined output...previously i had marantz with multeq and i am almost 100% that the subs were calibrated 'hotter' than with xt32...i also think that is nothing wrong with your receiver i guess it is xt32 that is calibrating that way...

Marantz sr7008 (running 9.2 audyssey DSX, DTS:NEO X), monitor audio bx6,bx center,bx fx (4x),bx1,sub SVS sb13ultra (2x), panasonic 60asw654, LAPTOP ACER Aspire V17 Nitro Black edition
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-16-2015, 12:10 PM
Toe
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Quoted: 1521 Post(s)
Liked: 1885
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopinater View Post
Toe..You…Are…Killing….Me!

Fire that system up.
Not a whole lot to add yet, but so far so good and I am elated about a few things. First of all, and Tom told me this, the response curve of the 3600 was VERY similar to my PB13s with those subs in their 1 port blocked 15hz tune. Once I got all the subs to play nice together (which went MUCH smoother/quicker than I expected ), My response curve (I am using an SMS-1 to take readings) is damn near identical to what it was before which I am thrilled about! If anything, it is slightly better in the 20-25hz range and in the 70-80hz range (IIRC), but the differences are minor. Just like before, I am strong all the way down below 15hz somewhere (My SMS only reads down to 15hz), but I am guessing I drop off quickly after that about 12-13hz. I get a TON of room gain ~45hz and below in my small 12x17.5 sealed room which I am sure helps me dig a bit lower with my ported subs. Kind of interesting to note (not that it matters) that the gain on the 3600 ended up in the same 9'oclock position just like my 12/2.

Going to hook up the front left/right 210s now, so hoping that goes smooth as well!

One question I do have for you guys is if you know of some type of material not more than about a 1/4" thick or so that I can put in front of my speakers on top of the subs to tame that first reflection point? I will be placing my 210s on top of my 3600 and PB13 subs (My S-38s were also on top of the subs, but they were elevated off them a bit more so I was not as concerned about this first reflection point on top of the subs) and there will be a bit of the top of the subs to reflect off of so was wanting to put something down there to tame this as well as possible. Will post this in the PSA speaker thread as well and thanks for any help/info you can give!
audiofan1 and Hopinater like this.

Last edited by Toe; 08-16-2015 at 12:19 PM.
Old 08-16-2015, 12:27 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 1014 Post(s)
Liked: 454
Quote:
OK I just reran Audy with the SW Leveling so that it was not complaining so the subs were at around 74-76db and Aduy was in the green to continue. Enclosed is the way it set it up, when I set MV to 0 and ran test tones my SPL should all channels at 73-74db as expected, but the subs were reading 60-61db. WTF? I need to call Denon tomorrow. There is something very odd about how Audy is working on this x7200. I have never had it EQ a sub that low. Clearly watching movie clips enforces the sub is weak, it is OK, mut using MV at -10 the EOT opening seemed very weak. I am going to go run some REW sweeps no to see if there is a room issue at a certain frequency that is throwing Audy off. Doesn't seem to matter what gain I set on sub Audy always has sub around 61db.
With the trim levels of -9, you have plenty of range to go on. Just give it 5-6 db's more, and start listening. Add more as needed

Triple Atmos Receivers
Atmos 13.1.8/DTS:X 9.1.8/AURO 3D 12.1

My setup:
http://www.avsforum.com/forum/29-wha...l#post41323201

Old 08-16-2015, 02:03 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
Liked: 273
OK spent the day trying to get these puppies decently set up. Learned a few things today. First no matter what I do Audy has the sub about 10db too low at MLP, but I saw some other folks had similar issues. So I will just boost sub 6-8db. Next the dual V1800s brought in from the corners gets rid of boominess. Combined the duals run out of headroom around 115db, that was a bit disappointing. And finally that the dual V1800s combined give me about 4db more headroom than 1 alone. Maxed out the distortion really get bad in the 62Hx area then below 18Hz, but at more reasonable level the distortion is well controlled. Some other notes, the sub take too long to wake up when in auto mode, a few seconds. Long enough that if they are in standby Audy initial setup does not think there are subs attached. Not sure what the how long of inactivity before they go into standby.

I am sure I gave up a few db pulling them from the corners as I can hear the rise in db if I stand in the corner, so whatever I lost buy pulling them in I gained back with duals as well as more tightness. The room gain means is nice it almost performs more like a sealed with a slow roll off below port tune such that 10Hz is only 10db down. The only down side is the sub gain is barley on, more liek 7 o'clock on the knob, if I touch it a hair it is off. With the nasty dips I am thinking minidsp 2x4 and put it in 2v mode which will introduce 7db loss whichwill get that knob away from almost being a hair from off. Now to sit back and enjoy it, some movies and music this week and next weekend then maybe next I can post a more thorough review.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Dual V1800 Max SPL.png
Views:	125
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	890282   Click image for larger version

Name:	Dual V1800 -10MV 14Hz Distortion.png
Views:	96
Size:	113.2 KB
ID:	890290   Click image for larger version

Name:	Dual V1800 Max SPL 17Hz Distortion.png
Views:	98
Size:	150.1 KB
ID:	890298  
Scarriere and Hopinater like this.

Panasonic 65VT60
Denon x7200WA
Oppo BD-103
Klipsch RP-280F / RC-62ii / RS-35 / RS-25
Dual PSA V1800s
Old 08-16-2015, 03:20 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Liked: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by FattyMcButterPants View Post
Finally watched Oblivion, and you guys were right. Audio, Video, Bass, plus it's just a good movie - it's got it all. Really made good use of my system.

Oblivion has become one of my favorites and I especially like the M83 soundtrack only option on the Blu-ray. Sometimes I will just play it in this mode for some good background music when working on projects around the house. I wish more movies offered this option.
ahblaza likes this.
Old 08-16-2015, 05:37 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 77
Just watched insurgent with my dual xv15's. Yikes!!! There is some awesome bass. Mt110 sounded great as well
Chip
Old 08-16-2015, 05:49 PM

Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
Liked: 5629
I enjoyed Insurgent, good movie overall...much better then the first.
ahblaza and chip387 like this.

Getting Started with REW: A Step by Step Guide -->http://www.roomeqwizard.com/REWhelp.pdf

Mini DSP Tutorial by Neutro --> http://www.avsforum.com/forum/113-su...g-minidsp.html
Old 08-16-2015, 05:52 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Last night watched Sly Stallone Bullet To The Head, some decent lows in they movie to let the V1800s breathe.

So this evening I had a little bit to listen to a little music, and boy are thes V1800s tight and low. Telarc 1812 SACD is amazing the canon blasts makes you duck for cover, then Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon SACD digs so deep. The low kicks in On The Run are just tight. Great Gig In The Sky never sounded so good. If only they had today's tech to capture the dynamic range back in the 70’s this disc would be over the top. Then on to Dire Straits Brothers In Arms 20th Anniversary SACD. Then onto Esteban Enter The Heart DVD-A, I like this disc because of the clean strings and the nice smooth lows and the V1800s blend very nicely with the front stage of the RP-280Fs.

I was without my HT for about six months during the remodel, then last month was spent doing AVR and speaker and finally sub upgrades.

With the kick of the V1800s I am tempted to experiment with maybe a 120Hz crossover.

Overall the dual V1800s were a great choice, with my room extensions getting down below 14Hz and some decent headroom. I will say I expected the pair to go over 115db, but maybe I am missing something, but either way they give me what I need.
gbreda and Hopinater like this.

Panasonic 65VT60
Denon x7200WA
Oppo BD-103
Dual PSA V1800s
Old 08-16-2015, 08:33 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
Liked: 922
Quote:
Never use avr internal test tone to check or set level with Aud avr. It is normal for sub level to be that low using internal avr test tone. Use rew tone generator instead. Your aud and rew usb mics are more likely more accurate than an spl meter. Aud usually sets my subs about 2db lower as compared to rew tone generator. The easier way i found to check levels post aud is using rew. Measure output1 in rew (left channel) by setting it to large in the avr with aud on, dyneq and dynVol off. Before clicking measure in rew, change level to -3dbFS, set Avr volume to -30, your graph should be centered at 75db (use 1/6 smooyhing). Do the same for all other channels. For subs, measure with output 4 in rew with same -3dbFS, your graph should be center at 85db (83db in my case which is 2db lower than it should be). No smoothing for sub graph.
ahblaza likes this.
Old 08-16-2015, 08:36 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
Liked: 922
Quote:

With the kick of the V1800s I am tempted to experiment with maybe a 120Hz crossover.
That is where i am at: 120hz xover.
mnc and ahblaza like this.
Old 08-17-2015, 04:43 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvuong View Post
Never use avr internal test tone to check or set level with Aud avr. It is normal for sub level to be that low using internal avr test tone. Use rew tone generator instead. Your aud and rew usb mics are more likely more accurate than an spl meter. Aud usually sets my subs about 2db lower as compared to rew tone generator. The easier way i found to check levels post aud is using rew. Measure output1 in rew (left channel) by setting it to large in the avr with aud on, dyneq and dynVol off. Before clicking measure in rew, change level to -3dbFS, set Avr volume to -30, your graph should be centered at 75db (use 1/6 smooyhing). Do the same for all other channels. For subs, measure with output 4 in rew with same -3dbFS, your graph should be center at 85db (83db in my case which is 2db lower than it should be). No smoothing for sub graph.
Figuring that out that avr test tones are not good at all. REW is much better. Also I am finding that if I just add 6db to the subs after Audy is done that the overall sound is awesome at the volumes I usually listen at! I have one more round of tweaks I want to do next weekend and then should be all set. I am still struggling to figure out the dip just under 70Hz and then the rolloff over 80, but had simlar issue with PC-Ultra. Seriously thinking about ordering minidsp 2x4 to work on that and have a long term plan to go with dedicated AMp and then add multi-channel DSP in the middle to really fine tune the room, but that will be over the next few years.

Panasonic 65VT60
Denon x7200WA
Oppo BD-103
Dual PSA V1800s
Old 08-17-2015, 07:23 AM

Most here boost the sub output 3-6db after calibration. That is pretty much a standard. The dip around 70hz may require the sub distance tweak to correct.
mnc and ahblaza like this.

Getting Started with REW: A Step by Step Guide -->http://www.roomeqwizard.com/REWhelp.pdf

Mini DSP Tutorial by Neutro --> http://www.avsforum.com/forum/113-su...g-minidsp.html
Old 08-17-2015, 07:56 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by basshead81 View Post
Most here boost the sub output 3-6db after calibration. That is pretty much a standard. The dip around 70hz may require the sub distance tweak to correct.
Yup I need to figure out that, have to convince gf to assist with that, I believe the sub distance is off a little since it has the left sub further away than my left speaker which is truly further from the mic position. I may whip out measuring tape and try dialing in the exact distances, although I would bet the Audy distances take into account some processing delays.

Still trying to figure out why the pair ran out of headroom at 115db with so much distortion, I would have figured well over 120db for a pair of V1800s. All the REW measurements were without any sub boost.

Panasonic 65VT60
Denon x7200WA
Oppo BD-103
Dual PSA V1800s
Old 08-17-2015, 08:00 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 1389 Post(s)
Liked: 920
@kluken

There has to come a point where you put up your gear and kick back and enjoy your new subs. If they sound good to your ears who cares what measurements show.
Hopinater likes this.

Display - LG OLED
Receiver - Denon
Speakers - Klipsch
Subs - Rythmik
Old 08-17-2015, 08:27 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT78681 View Post
@kluken

There has to come a point where you put up your gear and kick back and enjoy your new subs. If they sound good to your ears who cares what measurements show.
Oh I am there now, but will still spend time tweaking, it is sounding really good, that is why I started doing some serious music listening last night. Only concern with measurements is I want to make sure I am not missing on hearing things I should be hearing (the dips). What I need to do is fid an adapter that converts the UMIK-1 thread to the same as the Audyssey so I can just pull the Audy mic off and put the UMIK mic in it place to be sure I am in same exact position as not I am off by a good 6-12 inches. Not much, but I am anal. I also need to look at the Audy EQ graphs as I think if I recall that dip is where Audy makes a big swing from negative gain to positive gain so I suspect it is getting caught in that swing.

Panasonic 65VT60
Denon x7200WA
Oppo BD-103
Dual PSA V1800s
Old 08-17-2015, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Yup I need to figure out that, have to convince gf to assist with that, I believe the sub distance is off a little since it has the left sub further away than my left speaker which is truly further from the mic position. I may whip out measuring tape and try dialing in the exact distances, although I would bet the Audy distances take into account some processing delays.

Still trying to figure out why the pair ran out of headroom at 115db with so much distortion, I would have figured well over 120db for a pair of V1800s. All the REW measurements were without any sub boost.
One of the most confusing things we recently just discussed here is that the distance setting is not relative to actual distance measured in feet or meters. This setting is actually a time delay and more times then not the numbers will not match the actual distance from the speaker/sub in relation to the main listening position. I really wish these manufacturers would rename distance to delay.

Another thing is(Tom mentioned a while back) is that while a UMIK-1 mic is good for taking response measurements, it is not something I would rely on for taking THD measurements. Even then I would not trust the output it is showing unless you have verified what it is reading with a C-weighted SPL meter. Also most have found that real world output is 2-3db higher then what REW sweeps will show. Remember sine wave sweeps are much more taxing on a system.

The sub distance tweak ensures that the subs are in phase with the mains @ crossover. If your measurements are subs only, then that will not help. You need to keep experimenting with placement or just settle with what you have, put the gear away, and start listening!
ahblaza likes this.

Old 08-17-2015, 08:48 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
One of the most confusing things we recently just discussed here is that the distance setting is not relative to actual distance measured in feet or meters. This setting is actually a time delay and more times then not the numbers will not match the actual distance from the speaker/sub in relation to the main listening position. I really wish these manufacturers would rename distance to delay.

Another thing is(Tom mentioned a while back) is that while a UMIK-1 mic is good for taking response measurements, it is not something I would rely on for taking THD measurements. Even then I would not trust the output it is showing unless you have verified what it is reading with a C-weighted SPL meter. Also most have found that real world output is 2-3db higher then what REW sweeps will show. Remember sine wave sweeps are much more taxing on a system.

The sub distance tweak ensures that the subs are in phase with the mains @ crossover. If your measurements are subs only, then that will not help. You need to keep experimenting with placement or just settle with what you have, put the gear away, and start listening!

I must have missed that about the UMIK-1, while I understand I do see that the THD climbs rapidly as I get near that 115db point, also when I hit 115db I cranked the AVR up another 5db with no additional gain in REW so I assumed that was the max the V1800s would do. I also realize that I never usually listen with the subs hitting those levels and that is why I ran more tests at what would be close to my listening levels and the subs performed very well, distortion only started to clime near tuning freq and below. I was extremely please on all the room gain I got since the sub gently rolled off at 16Hz vs. dropped off a cliff like most ported subs.

Another reason the V1800 was appealing was that some of the other ported subs people complain of chuffing when you push them near tuning freq and with this big slot in the V1800 it was very quiet. I was giggling all night as certain notes were hit and you could feel the low tight clean bass.

Panasonic 65VT60
Denon x7200WA
Oppo BD-103
Dual PSA V1800s
Old 08-17-2015, 09:51 AM

I would say you are right where you need to be...even if distortion is showing high and the reading is fairly accurate, you still have 2-3db of headroom left with source material. Which means that distortion will be minimal playing your favorite BR or SACD's. So you should have a clean 115db available in the 16-20hz range.
ahblaza likes this.

Old 08-17-2015, 10:34 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Quoted: 4881 Post(s)
Liked: 3505
Quote:

You don't need anyone to assist with the sub distance tweak.

The full monty:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...Oct%202013.pdf

Reader's Digest condensed version:

• Measure CC+subs (REW HDMI CH3)
  • Add/subtract to the sub distance (both subs equally) in 1' increments
  • Re-measure
  • Repeat until you get the smoothest transition over the crossover
  • You can repeat the process with the L/R+sub, but will usually have to compromise the CC+subs to get them all fairly smooth (if you are primarily movies, balance the compromise in favor of CC+sub, if music the L/R+sub)
mnc, ahblaza, jaymind and 2 others like this.
Old 08-17-2015, 02:48 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan P View Post
You don't need anyone to assist with the sub distance tweak.

The full monty:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...Oct%202013.pdf

Reader's Digest condensed version:

• Measure CC+subs (REW HDMI CH3)
  • Add/subtract to the sub distance (both subs equally) in 1' increments
  • Re-measure
  • Repeat until you get the smoothest transition over the crossover
  • You can repeat the process with the L/R+sub, but will usually have to compromise the CC+subs to get them all fairly smooth (if you are primarily movies, balance the compromise in favor of CC+sub, if music the L/R+sub)
Excellent, that is very helpful, for some reason I was thinking the delay knob on the back.

Panasonic 65VT60
Denon x7200WA
Oppo BD-103
Dual PSA V1800s
Old 08-17-2015, 02:55 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Quoted: 4881 Post(s)
Liked: 3505
Quote:
Excellent, that is very helpful, for some reason I was thinking the delay knob on the back.
You have XT32 right?? If so, no need to mess with the delay knobs at all.
Old 08-17-2015, 04:43 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan P View Post
You have XT32 right?? If so, no need to mess with the delay knobs at all.
Yes I do. Glad to know that, thanks.

Panasonic 65VT60
Denon x7200WA
Oppo BD-103
Dual PSA V1800s
Old 08-17-2015, 08:18 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 1533 Post(s)
Liked: 1656
@jimf ARINA, nice to see you in this thread, the man behind the scenes, come back more often

@Alan , get Cooper receptacles, extremely expensive though @ $1.89 apiece, very reliable and will grip your plugs so they don't wiggle. As good as the Audiofools $49.99 high current noise cancelling junk....

I've been missing in action and it's good to be back, miss you guys. I just unpacked the 1800s today and thought I would let you see the build quality outside and in. They just look mean in person and built like a tank, but elegant as well. The finish is the best I've seen and you all know I have seen them all.... The rounded edges are just so perfect, very seamless. It's late so I will just give you a tease.....here's one of 22 photos..more to come tomorrow... Driver is an 18" Eminence XLAB....nice

Cheers Jeffrey

Last edited by ahblaza; 07-29-2016 at 06:38 PM.
Old 08-17-2015, 08:25 PM

More 18" driver pron please!!!
oneeyeblind and ahblaza like this.

Old 08-17-2015, 09:10 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 1533 Post(s)
Liked: 1656
Quote:
More 18" driver pron please!!!
Coming my friend, from many angles.........OK 1 more
Hopinater likes this.

Last edited by ahblaza; 07-29-2016 at 06:38 PM.
Old 08-17-2015, 09:23 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 875 Post(s)
Liked: 814
So I see the PSA shirts come in multiple colors now, thinking I should get one in black.

How many of you guys have one? Do the sizes run pretty standard?
oneeyeblind likes this.
Old 08-18-2015, 05:46 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 1918 Post(s)
Liked: 4720
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahblaza View Post
@jimf ARINA, nice to see you in this thread, the man behind the scenes, come back more often

@Alan , get Cooper receptacles, extremely expensive though @ $1.89 apiece, very reliable and will grip your plugs so they don't wiggle. As good as the Audiofools $49.99 high current noise cancelling junk....

I've been missing in action and it's good to be back, miss you guys. I just unpacked the 1800s today and thought I would let you see the build quality outside and in. They just look mean in person and built like a tank, but elegant as well. The finish is the best I've seen and you all know I have seen them all.... The rounded edges are just so perfect, very seamless. It's late so I will just give you a tease.....here's one of 22 photos..more to come tomorrow... Driver is an 18" Eminence XLAB....nice

Cheers Jeffrey
I was beginning to worry about you Jeff, I hadn't seen you around for about a week and that's not normal. Glad to see you back and all is well.

Great idea showing the pics of the insides of the V1800. I wish I had thought of doing that when I had the V3600 opened up. It was fascinating to see the build quality of that sub. Oh well.
oneeyeblind and ahblaza like this.
Old 08-18-2015, 09:31 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1645 Post(s)
Liked: 4765
Hi all,

Just a heads up. We're going to be updating our entire product lineup with new pricing very soon. I have mentioned this a few times over the summer(new pricing will go into effect by end of summer) so hopefully it won't catch anyone off guard.

One good bit of news our pricing for the slot ported cabinets has been reduced significantly for a couple of reasons. First, we've been ordering in larger quantity than originally expected. Second, the cabinet shop had very little/no experience with these types of slot port designs. So the first production run was a learning process and took quite a bit longer per unit than expected. With each new production run, they figure out ways to make things more and more efficient.

Anyway, we might update everything by the end of the day if time allows.

P.S.---the changes only effect the ICE powered models.

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio
climber07 and Nalleh like this.
Old 08-18-2015, 10:53 AM

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
Liked: 241
Has anyone compared the xs30se and the xv15se in the same room? If so what were your impressions? I am wondering how much tactile feeling the xs30 would be in my 2000 cu ft room.
Old 08-18-2015, 11:05 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 373 Post(s)
Liked: 548
FIY, there's a B stock XS30se for $1,099.99 in the outlet section: http://www.powersoundaudio.com/colle...ducts/xs30se-b
oneeyeblind likes this.

Yippee-ki-yay...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
Denon Avr 3313ci Receiver , Denon Avr 4520ci Receiver , Denon Avr X4000 7 2 Channel Home Theater Receiver , Power Sound Audio , Power Sound Audio Triax , Room Equilizer Wizard Rew , v1500 , V1800 , v1801 , V3600i , Velodyne Sms 1 In Room Bass Correction Kit With Included Microphone , Xs30 , Xv15