Official Power Sound Audio Subwoofer Thread - Page 820 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!



Forum Jump: 
 18371Likes
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-18-2015, 07:08 AM
AVS Special Member
 
lizrussspike's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Parkview, IA
Posts: 1,110
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
Liked: 439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopinater View Post
I would agree with this. But if you just say best performance/cost ratio then I have to say that award goes to the V3600.

Interestingly, once the V3600 sits in your home for a few days it kind of starts to blend right in and you stop noticing them. Until you turn on your system that is. Then they quickly remind you they're there.
Exactly Hop! Was watching The Polar Express with my youngest last night, and was quickly reminded of the V3600 when the first train rolls in, knocking off the alarm clock. Not only could I hear the V3600...but felt it in the couch as well. I guess I had not revisited that one since I have great PSA subs.
Russ
Hopinater likes this.
lizrussspike is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-18-2015, 07:36 AM
Advanced Member
 
digler84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 673
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
Liked: 579
that's the great thing about buying a new psa sub.....you instantly get a new movie and music collection at the same time!
Mike Butny likes this.
digler84 is offline  
Old 12-18-2015, 08:07 AM
Senior Member
 
Jerry Durham's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: LaFayette, Ga
Posts: 228
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Liked: 40
As I type this my s3600 sits in the floor of my office (Christmas present, I can't implement it in my theater till then) I'm already thinking about the next sub to get from Tom. Tom, how about a sealed 21"?
Mike Butny likes this.

For those about to rock we salute you!
Jerry Durham is offline  
Old 12-18-2015, 08:22 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Alan P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: South Dakota
Posts: 8,102
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3914 Post(s)
Liked: 2629
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprinter1104 View Post
Yea, I agree that poor KG 3.5 is way over matched by the MCM 1900's. Tom told me that if the 2 V1800's can't keep up I can always add 2 more. Seriously, The space is 11,000 cubic feet, I'm not sure anything is going to be able to keep up if I really push the mains.

This didn't start out as a theatre project, but rather my wife suggested I get one of those projector things so we could watch some movies . Sounded like fun, so here we are. I pressed the Klipschorns into service as the rear surrounds at the opposite end of the shop and added the subs. So far sounds great, but I can tell a whole new rabbit hole as opened up.
That is just ri-donk-ulous!! MCM1900 mains + KHorn surrounds....that is hilariously outrageous dude, and I love it!!
Alan P is offline  
Old 12-18-2015, 08:26 AM
Advanced Member
 
digler84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 673
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
Liked: 579
sprinter, i don't know that you opened a rabbit hole for yourself, as much as you did for hop, alan, ahblaza, and others around here. you might want to call and apologize to their wives for what you have just done.
digler84 is offline  
Old 12-18-2015, 12:33 PM
Member
 
biggestmexi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 130
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 32
Thanks again Power Sound Audio for a great customer experience and product that exceeded my expectation. Although it has been a while since I bought it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOpX...ature=youtu.be
biggestmexi is offline  
Old 12-18-2015, 05:36 PM
Member
 
Roadwar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Piedmont North Carolina
Posts: 51
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked: 87
Got my second S1500 last Friday and been waiting this week for it to loosen up some. Ran the Anti Mode for the second time today and the system sounds absolutely awesome!
Thanks again Tom and Jim for a fantastic product!
Kelly

edited to add: Trying to figure out how to convince the wife we need a S3600i to replace a side table.
Mike Butny and Hopinater like this.

Emotiva UMC-200,XPA-1Ls,XPA-5, Oppo BD-103, and Amazon Fire TV
PSA 210Ts,210c,dual S1500s, Polk surrounds

Last edited by Roadwar; 12-18-2015 at 05:44 PM.
Roadwar is offline  
Old 12-18-2015, 06:53 PM
Member
 
chainwallet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 54
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadwar View Post
Got my second S1500 last Friday and been waiting this week for it to loosen up some. Ran the Anti Mode for the second time today and the system sounds absolutely awesome!
Thanks again Tom and Jim for a fantastic product!
Kelly

edited to add: Trying to figure out how to convince the wife we need a S3600i to replace a side table.
It's so easy to get into that mindset...even being in an apartment and not using (at least at this hour) my XS15se to its fullest potential, I'm contemplating what I'd experience if I added at least a S3000i into the mix. If the neighbors haven't filed a noise complaint, it's okay to keep adding subs, right?

Oh, and I already convinced my gf that I'm adding a second PSA sub once I move into my next place, whenever that may be.
Hopinater likes this.
chainwallet is offline  
Old 12-19-2015, 06:58 AM
Member
 
kelly.mcaloney's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 119
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked: 93
Official Power Sound Audio Subwoofer Thread

I just watched Jack the giant slayer and it was fantastic, this movie has gobbs of lfe, I've never seen it suggested anywhere, but probably 1 of my favourites, movie ain't bad either, strongly recommend
brahman12 likes this.
kelly.mcaloney is offline  
Old 12-20-2015, 12:52 PM
Member
 
Anodynic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 97
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Liked: 72
T18HT ordered. No more evenings spent talking myself into and out of all the options.
Anodynic is offline  
Old 12-20-2015, 01:21 PM
AVS Special Member
 
jjackkrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,215
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 787 Post(s)
Liked: 639
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anodynic View Post
T18HT ordered. No more evenings spent talking myself into and out of all the options.
This looks like a fantastic product. I am looking forward to your impressions.

At 215 lbs., better get some help getting it in the house. I used my John Deere One series tractor to get my SubMersive pair off the truck and into my house.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1491.jpg
Views:	239
Size:	286.2 KB
ID:	1132010  
jjackkrash is offline  
Old 12-20-2015, 01:35 PM
Member
 
Anodynic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 97
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Liked: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjackkrash View Post
This looks like a fantastic product. I am looking forward to your impressions.

At 215 lbs., better get some help getting it in the house. I used my John Deere One series tractor to get my SubMersive pair off the truck and into my house.
Nice! My neighbor owes me one for an ungainly armoire move. Then again, if I threw my back out, I could use the time off. (Kidding, wouldn't wish it on anyone.)
Anodynic is offline  
Old 12-20-2015, 02:31 PM
Advanced Member
 
digler84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 673
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
Liked: 579
go big or go home eh, anodynic?

congrats and welcome to the fam!
digler84 is offline  
Old 12-20-2015, 02:48 PM
Member
 
Anodynic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 97
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Liked: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by digler84 View Post
go big or go home eh, anodynic?

congrats and welcome to the fam!
Yes. I don't remember the last time I looked back and said to myself, "Man, I should have bought the cheaper one."\

But still, it was between this and dual espresso finished S3000i subs. This happens to cost less but is much easier to place unobtrusively in this room and is more than I need. Until I need more.

Last edited by Anodynic; 12-20-2015 at 02:51 PM.
Anodynic is offline  
Old 12-20-2015, 04:37 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Spring Lake, MI
Posts: 144
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Liked: 86
Hi folks,

over the Christmas time off I finally get the chance to play around with my two V1800s and find the final position for them.

Prior to this, I have a question with regards to the ideal starting point of my investigation.

Coming from the HSU-VTF15H I did a bass crawl at the time integrating this sub. I found the little kick-out behind my main LP to be ideal for this sub.

That's where right now the two V1800s reside as well, pictures are posted in the thread already. My HT looks approx. like this (attached pdf) and due to my room height of 2.55m // 8.36ft I have approx. 75.6 cubic-meters or 2,670 cubic feet of volume to fill - WITH an opening into the rest of the house, which is all open floor concept.

Having the subs sitting in the corner as displayed currently (set to small room, cut-off 40Hz) I currently can tell the bass (more-so pressure ) is coming from the back behind the MLP.

Therefore, following questions:

1) Would you guys think this little kick-out with both V1800 sitting next to each other is the ideal spot to start?
2) If so, based on the room geometry, what setting would you start with? Room size, freq cut-off, phase?
3) Should I even try positioning them two sweeties next to the two main speakers? Why, why not?

I have to admit, I never worked with Audyssey although I probably can activate this with my Onkyo TX-NR929 and also I have never worked with an Anti-Mode which Tom recommended. Any advise / reference to existing threads to how-to's would very welcome!

In general, any advise for my ideal setup approach will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you and take care,

Kevin
Attached Files
File Type: pdf V1800.pdf (91.5 KB, 93 views)
brettus likes this.

Onkyo TX-NR929 | Emotiva XPA-5 | PSA MTM-210T | PSA-MTM210C | Paradigm in-wall | 2x PSA V1800 | AM 8033-SII
Samsung 55" LED | Apple-TV | PS3 | Network stuff | Understanding & forgiving GF - priceless!
Kevin Grimm is offline  
Old 12-20-2015, 07:18 PM
Member
 
Anodynic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 97
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Liked: 72
I'm no pro, but I think what could be causing the localization observation is the harmonic distortion caused by the structure and whatever might be in the area (shelves, nativity scene, etc.) which may be exacerbated by being in an alcove. It seems like you'd get great room gain there, but might have a tougher battle taming resonances.
Anodynic is offline  
Old 12-20-2015, 07:58 PM
AVS Special Member
 
jjackkrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,215
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 787 Post(s)
Liked: 639
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Grimm View Post

Therefore, following questions:

1) Would you guys think this little kick-out with both V1800 sitting next to each other is the ideal spot to start?
2) If so, based on the room geometry, what setting would you start with? Room size, freq cut-off, phase?
3) Should I even try positioning them two sweeties next to the two main speakers? Why, why not?

I have to admit, I never worked with Audyssey although I probably can activate this with my Onkyo TX-NR929 and also I have never worked with an Anti-Mode which Tom recommended. Any advise / reference to existing threads to how-to's would very welcome!

In general, any advise for my ideal setup approach will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you and take care,

Kevin
You have nice gear and what might be a tricky room. I'd recommend getting a mic and REW or, alternatively, an Omni mic set up. This would take the guesswork out of it.

https://www.minidsp.com/applications...setup-with-rew

http://www.daytonaudio.com/index.php...nt-system.html
Hopinater likes this.
jjackkrash is offline  
Old 12-21-2015, 06:01 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Hopinater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Central VA
Posts: 4,110
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1437 Post(s)
Liked: 3592
Kevin...I suggest getting REW set up and learn to use it. It's well worth the effort.

HT: PSA dual V3600's - PSA MTM-210T L/R - PSA MTM-210 Center- PSA 110sr Surrounds - Denon 3313CI - Sony BDP-S5200 - Panamax M4300 - Direct TV - Apple TV - Xbox360
Living Room: PSA XV15se - PSB Image T5 L/R - PSB Image B5 Center - Marantz SR5006 - Panasonic BDT210 - Panamax M4300 - Direct TV - Apple TV - Sony Wii
Hopinater is offline  
Old 12-21-2015, 07:57 AM
AVS Special Member
 
tvuong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Posts: 3,541
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1315 Post(s)
Liked: 731
Does anyone have compression sweeps graph on the V3600 or dual V3600's?
tvuong is offline  
Old 12-21-2015, 10:20 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Alan P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: South Dakota
Posts: 8,102
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3914 Post(s)
Liked: 2629
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Grimm View Post
Hi folks,

over the Christmas time off I finally get the chance to play around with my two V1800s and find the final position for them.

Prior to this, I have a question with regards to the ideal starting point of my investigation.

Coming from the HSU-VTF15H I did a bass crawl at the time integrating this sub. I found the little kick-out behind my main LP to be ideal for this sub.

That's where right now the two V1800s reside as well, pictures are posted in the thread already. My HT looks approx. like this (attached pdf) and due to my room height of 2.55m // 8.36ft I have approx. 75.6 cubic-meters or 2,670 cubic feet of volume to fill - WITH an opening into the rest of the house, which is all open floor concept.

Having the subs sitting in the corner as displayed currently (set to small room, cut-off 40Hz) I currently can tell the bass (more-so pressure ) is coming from the back behind the MLP.

Therefore, following questions:

1) Would you guys think this little kick-out with both V1800 sitting next to each other is the ideal spot to start?
2) If so, based on the room geometry, what setting would you start with? Room size, freq cut-off, phase?
3) Should I even try positioning them two sweeties next to the two main speakers? Why, why not?

I have to admit, I never worked with Audyssey although I probably can activate this with my Onkyo TX-NR929 and also I have never worked with an Anti-Mode which Tom recommended. Any advise / reference to existing threads to how-to's would very welcome!

In general, any advise for my ideal setup approach will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you and take care,

Kevin

If you were just going to stack both subs in one location, why didn't you just get the V3600?

The main advantage to having dual subs is the mode smoothing effect across multiple seating positions (and at the MLP). Without placing the subs away from each other, you are getting none of these benefits. I would suggest one up front and one in the rear alcove to start with.

If you haven't run Audyssey, how did you set distances and levels?? You have XT32 with SubEQ HT (!)...you should use it (esp. before considering anything like the Antimode).


Below is a little write up I did to get you started with dual subs + Audyssey. It is not the be-all, end-all though...just a starting point to get you up and running quickly.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Set the gain on both subs to the same level - around 12:00-2:00 on the gain knob is a good starting point (just a starting point, gain structure can vary greatly from one manufacturer to another). Set phase to "0" on both subs for now.

1. Connect sub #1 only and place it at the MLP
2. Do the sub crawl to determine the best position for sub #1
3. Place sub #1 in that position
4. Connect both subs and place sub #2 at the MLP (with sub #1 playing as well)
5. Do the sub crawl to determine the best position for sub #2
6. Place sub #2 in that position
7. Playing the AVRs test tone, adjust phase on one of the subs until you get the maximum SPL at the MLP (could be variable or a simple 0/180 switch) (if you have SubEQ HT, skip this step)
8. Run Audyssey, first mic position only, and "calculate"
9. Look to see where Audyssey has set your sub trim, you want it to be around -6db to -8db ideally
10. Adjust the gain on both subs by the same amount up or down as needed
11. Repeat 8-10 until you get the sub trim around -6db to -8db
12. Run the full Audyssey calibration
13. Set all speakers to "small"
14. Set all crossovers to 80hz (or, if set higher than 80hz by Audyssey, leave them alone)
15. Bump up the sub trim by 3db to 6db to your preference
16. Enjoy!
Alan P is offline  
Old 12-21-2015, 12:29 PM
AVS Special Member
 
bear123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: PA
Posts: 4,700
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1523 Post(s)
Liked: 2217
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvuong View Post
Does anyone have compression sweeps graph on the V3600 or dual V3600's?

http://www.powersoundaudio.com/colle...roducts/v3600i
bear123 is offline  
Old 12-21-2015, 12:40 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Hopinater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Central VA
Posts: 4,110
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1437 Post(s)
Liked: 3592
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvuong View Post
Does anyone have compression sweeps graph on the V3600 or dual V3600's?
Dang Tvoung I'm sorry I know I said I was going to do this and then I never did get around to it. But now that I think about it I'm not sure I know how to go about doing it. If someone gives me some quick instructions I will try and do it in the next week when I have a little time off.

EDIT: Oh…I just Bears post…looks like I don't have to do it.

HT: PSA dual V3600's - PSA MTM-210T L/R - PSA MTM-210 Center- PSA 110sr Surrounds - Denon 3313CI - Sony BDP-S5200 - Panamax M4300 - Direct TV - Apple TV - Xbox360
Living Room: PSA XV15se - PSB Image T5 L/R - PSB Image B5 Center - Marantz SR5006 - Panasonic BDT210 - Panamax M4300 - Direct TV - Apple TV - Sony Wii
Hopinater is offline  
Old 12-21-2015, 12:48 PM
AVS Special Member
 
basshead81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Posts: 9,500
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
Liked: 4195
It would still be nice to see in-room compression sweeps. Start by taking a sweep @ -15, then -10, -5, -2,-0. If you start getting compression before you get to 0 then stop. Post the all the sweeps on one graph.

Getting Started with REW: A Step by Step Guide -->http://www.roomeqwizard.com/REWhelp.pdf

Mini DSP Tutorial by Neutro --> http://www.avsforum.com/forum/113-su...g-minidsp.html
basshead81 is offline  
Old 12-21-2015, 02:59 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Hopinater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Central VA
Posts: 4,110
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1437 Post(s)
Liked: 3592
^ Okay thanks. I'll try and get to that sometime in the next week.

Question…where's the mic? MLP or in front of the sub? Wait, I guess if you are looking at in room compression sweeps you want to see the MLP and how the room is reacting. But wouldn't that show more how the room reacts to the sub placement than what the subs are capable of?

HT: PSA dual V3600's - PSA MTM-210T L/R - PSA MTM-210 Center- PSA 110sr Surrounds - Denon 3313CI - Sony BDP-S5200 - Panamax M4300 - Direct TV - Apple TV - Xbox360
Living Room: PSA XV15se - PSB Image T5 L/R - PSB Image B5 Center - Marantz SR5006 - Panasonic BDT210 - Panamax M4300 - Direct TV - Apple TV - Sony Wii

Last edited by Hopinater; 12-21-2015 at 03:08 PM.
Hopinater is offline  
Old 12-21-2015, 03:48 PM
AVS Special Member
 
tvuong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Posts: 3,541
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1315 Post(s)
Liked: 731
Quote:
Originally Posted by bear123 View Post
Look like it starts to compress <=20hz with the 115db sweep.
Quote:
Originally Posted by basshead81 View Post
It would still be nice to see in-room compression sweeps. Start by taking a sweep @ -15, then -10, -5, -2,-0. If you start getting compression before you get to 0 then stop. Post the all the sweeps on one graph.
Exactly what I was looking for.
tvuong is offline  
Old 12-21-2015, 05:11 PM
Member
 
Roadwar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Piedmont North Carolina
Posts: 51
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked: 87
Picture

We need more pictures! Here's a picture of my setup all stuffed into one end of our den.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20151221_171145145.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	142.4 KB
ID:	1134306  
Phil1975m and kelly.mcaloney like this.

Emotiva UMC-200,XPA-1Ls,XPA-5, Oppo BD-103, and Amazon Fire TV
PSA 210Ts,210c,dual S1500s, Polk surrounds
Roadwar is offline  
Old 12-21-2015, 07:51 PM
AVS Special Member
 
ahblaza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Pittsburgh Steeler Country
Posts: 2,211
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1242 Post(s)
Liked: 1264
Holiday Wishes

Hey guys, first post in a long time, happy to be able to do so. I don't want to derail this thread with my problems, suffice it to say that I've been ill and in the hospital for some time and just got home yesterday. I posted in the speaker thread as well and you can check that out if you wish.

I just wanted to say I'm recovering and hope to be back in full force soon with my Family here on these forums. Words can't express my feelings for you guys, I'll just say that I miss you all so much. I wish you and your loved ones a Happy and Blessed Holiday.

Your buddy, Jeffrey
chucky7, Toe, Alan P and 9 others like this.
ahblaza is offline  
Old 12-21-2015, 07:57 PM
AVS Special Member
 
basshead81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Posts: 9,500
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
Liked: 4195
Glad to hear from you Jeff!!
ahblaza likes this.

Getting Started with REW: A Step by Step Guide -->http://www.roomeqwizard.com/REWhelp.pdf

Mini DSP Tutorial by Neutro --> http://www.avsforum.com/forum/113-su...g-minidsp.html
basshead81 is offline  
Old 12-21-2015, 11:49 PM
AVS Special Member
 
climber07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: SoCal
Posts: 2,084
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
Liked: 1292
Good to see you Jeff. Glad you're back with us.
ahblaza likes this.

Onkyo TX-NR3009 - Emotiva XPA-2 300 WPC - Polk Audio RTiA9 Mains - CSiA6 Center - F/XiA6 Surrounds - Dual PSA XV-15se Subwoofers - Epson 5030UB Projector - Monoprice Multi-format 106" HD Gray screen - Samsung BD-F5900 3D Bluray - WDTV Live HD Media Player with 6TB External Storage - Nintendo Wii - XBox 360 - Logitech Harmony One, and custom DIY media console...
climber07 is offline  
Old 12-22-2015, 06:27 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Tom Vodhanel's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,895
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1402 Post(s)
Liked: 3967
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggestmexi View Post
Thanks again Power Sound Audio for a great customer experience and product that exceeded my expectation. Although it has been a while since I bought it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOpX...ature=youtu.be
Welcome! Thanks for sharing your experience..

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio
Tom Vodhanel is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
 

Tags
Xs30 , Velodyne Sms 1 In Room Bass Correction Kit With Included Microphone , Denon Avr 3313ci Receiver , Denon Avr 4520ci Receiver , Power Sound Audio , Xv15 , Power Sound Audio Triax , Room Equilizer Wizard Rew , Denon Avr X4000 7 2 Channel Home Theater Receiver
Thread Tools


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off