Official Power Sound Audio Subwoofer Thread - Page 973 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 32297Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #29161 of 37582 Old 10-11-2016, 08:32 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
ceh383's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Acton, CA
Posts: 1,502
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
Liked: 2893
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdejesus24 View Post
Thanks so much. I'll keep on playing with the settings and trying to get a better idea of what's going on. Since I'm only using two subs, I don't need a splitter at all, corrrect?
With two subs you don't need it. It took me a while to figure it all out, you'll get there...
ahblaza and cdejesus24 like this.

Yamaha RX-A2020 | Outlaw M-2200 (x5) | Oppo BDP-103 | Sony CDP-CE500 | Dish VIP622
Definitive Technology BP-8060ST : CS-8060HD : PM-1000 | SVS PC12 Plus | PSA S1500
Sharp LC-70C6400U | miniDSP DDRC-88BM | Belkin PureAV (x2)
ceh383 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #29162 of 37582 Old 10-11-2016, 08:57 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
raynist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: PA
Posts: 3,753
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1574 Post(s)
Liked: 1550
Quote:
Originally Posted by WormInfested View Post
over a week later my wife finally turned around at the computer desk that is in the living room and noticed the gigantic subwoofer behind the couch. lol. took her awhile. she said "it's huge!" i told her it rattles the house more and mentioned how the sound quality is better than the last. her reply? "i don't believe you" haha. before i drove south to get the subwoofer i had slowly moved the couch forward to allow room for a big sub if i did snag one. i was hoping it would kind of fool her long enough. plus i picked up the v1800 in the evening and she was watching a movie in the dark. perfect opportunity.

Reminds me how slow she was to notice when i upgraded the front speakers to JBL S312's and moved the S310 towers to the middle surrounds. wonder if i could get away with a second V1800.
I went from having two SVS SB13's under my mains to this plus 2 more Triax's you can't see and she still hasn't said anything. That was 7 months ago. This is my living room system (grills usually on)



Also 'snuck' a pair of 210T's and a 210C in the bedroom. She hasn't said anything yet (5 months). I am thinking she just doesn't care.

Last edited by raynist; 10-11-2016 at 09:10 PM.
raynist is offline  
post #29163 of 37582 Old 10-11-2016, 09:02 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
raynist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: PA
Posts: 3,753
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1574 Post(s)
Liked: 1550
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Fineberg View Post
monster:dark continent...worst movie ive ever seen
It was horrible. It took me 4 days to finish it and I forced myself through it.
Brian Fineberg and ahblaza like this.
raynist is offline  
 
post #29164 of 37582 Old 10-12-2016, 05:53 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Hopinater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Central VA
Posts: 5,362
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2340 Post(s)
Liked: 5902
I don't know if this will help anyone but a couple of nights ago I discovered a way to make upgrading my living room system almost necessary. While sitting with my whole family in the living room I may have casually mentioned something to my oldest (who will be going to college in a year or so) that if mom lets me upgrade the speakers she can have the PSB speakers and Marantz receiver. Her eyes lit up and she immediately started in on her mom to let me upgrade the living room… then the other two started in. My wife has been against that upgrade but in that moment of chaos I saw her resolve begin to melt away. She looked across the room at me and asked: "Did you plan this?"

I didn't plan it but when I saw how well it worked I wish it had. I don't know why I never thought of this tactic before.

Subwoofers: dual PSA V3601's with a PSA XV15se nearfield
Speakers: PSA MTM-210T L/R - PSA MTM-210 Center- PSA 110sr Surrounds
Video: Samsung UN65KS9000 4K SUHD - Oppo UDP-203
Denon X4200 - Panamax M4300 - Apple TV - Xbox360 - Crowson Motion Actuator's
Hopinater is offline  
post #29165 of 37582 Old 10-12-2016, 07:29 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
lizrussspike's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Parkview, IA
Posts: 1,770
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 670 Post(s)
Liked: 809
Nice Hopinater,
I have one going to college in 2 years. I may try your plan on the wife and see if I can get similar results!
Thanks for sharing the wisdom!
brahman12, ahblaza and Hopinater like this.
lizrussspike is offline  
post #29166 of 37582 Old 10-12-2016, 08:03 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Sekosche's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 1,004
Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 624 Post(s)
Liked: 1198
All this mini dsp talk made me go back and tweak it a bit more to put a house curve back in. I had implemented several filters to tame a few room peaks, but I have really missed the robustness of a house curve since I swapped out the antimode with the +3dB boost at 25Hz and 35Hz, and have been trying out a flat response ever since. However, like a lot of people, I find that running flat a bit boring and anemic for movies...adding 3-4 dB below 40Hz seems to be just right for me.

Watched the X-Men Apocalypse earlier, and the bass was decent, but not as plentiful as I'd expected. Cyclops' scenes always had a good amount of thump.
Sekosche is offline  
post #29167 of 37582 Old 10-12-2016, 09:08 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Alan P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: South Dakota
Posts: 9,988
Mentioned: 66 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5136 Post(s)
Liked: 3836
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Fineberg View Post
So odd

I'm watching ghostbusters now. And I think it's hysterical

Absolutely gorgeous 4K too
Maybe if I had seen it in 4K it would have made it more tolerable.

I seriously LOL'ed only once during the entire film. A total waste of time IMO....horrible writing, wooden acting, weak CG and not funny in the least.

I watched Hunt for the Wilderpeople that same day and LOL'ed many, many times during that movie. Check it out if you want to experience what good writing can do for a film.
Alan P is offline  
post #29168 of 37582 Old 10-12-2016, 09:21 AM
Advanced Member
 
ggsantafe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Solar Powered in the Land of Enchantment
Posts: 982
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
Liked: 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan P View Post
Maybe if I had seen it in 4K it would have made it more tolerable.

I seriously LOL'ed only once during the entire film. A total waste of time IMO....horrible writing, wooden acting, weak CG and not funny in the least.

I watched Hunt for the Wilderpeople that same day and LOL'ed many, many times during that movie. Check it out if you want to experience what good writing can do for a film.
+1 on "Hunt for the Wilderpeople" funny & intelligent bit of Kiwi culture.

ggsantafe is offline  
post #29169 of 37582 Old 10-12-2016, 09:41 AM
Advanced Member
 
WormInfested's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Everett, WA
Posts: 501
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
Liked: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahblaza View Post
Put the second 1800 upfront somewhere and ask her how it sounds since you moved it from behind the couch to the front of the room, don't forget to turn the lights down, may take her a little longer this time to realize that you got a second cause she won't be looking behind the couch now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by raynist View Post
I went from having two SVS SB13's under my mains to this plus 2 more Triax's you can't see and she still hasn't said anything. That was 7 months ago. This is my living room system (grills usually on)

Also 'snuck' a pair of 210T's and a 210C in the bedroom. She hasn't said anything yet (5 months). I am thinking she just doesn't care.


I don't think my tiny living room gives much room for sneaking in another item. it's filled up quite a bit as it is. 14 feet by 16 feet or so. she didn't like my idea of upgrading the home depot screen board to an actual screen of which I maxed out at 110" I bought the screen anyways. I sold off 5 of my theater speakers and upgraded to other models within the lineup. now I have four towers and three big bookshelf 3 way speakers. there's a front door and a woodstove in the way so the home theater actual within a 12 or 11 1/2 foot width of space. then on top of a big bird cage and a computer desk and two dog crates. all of that in one room.
no way I can sneak something else in. the sub is hard to miss now

Pioneer Elite SC-05
JBL Studio speakers
Power Sound Audio V1800, 2 MFW-15's, DIY ported UM18-22, SVS PB10-NSD
Oppo BDP-103
BenQ W7500 & Silverticket 110" matte white 16:9
Benq HT2050 2nd system-pvc foam board screen
WormInfested is offline  
post #29170 of 37582 Old 10-12-2016, 10:12 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 89
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Do you guys know if PSA does a holiday sale (or a sale at all). It seems that their prices are usually set in stone unless they are discontining a product.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
maseline97 is offline  
post #29171 of 37582 Old 10-12-2016, 10:47 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
basshead81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Posts: 11,894
Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
Liked: 6577
They had 1 sale since being in business and that was last memorial weekend, so odds are no....but never say never.
ahblaza likes this.
basshead81 is offline  
post #29172 of 37582 Old 10-12-2016, 11:09 AM
Senior Member
 
Bill Kentucky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Southeastern WI
Posts: 409
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 274 Post(s)
Liked: 262
Quote:
Originally Posted by basshead81 View Post
They had 1 sale since being in business and that was last memorial weekend, so odds are no....but never say never.
I've seen Tom state on here that the odds are pretty good that they will not have a holiday sale, but that anything is possible. Kind of a "don't hold your breath" scenario.
Bill Kentucky is offline  
post #29173 of 37582 Old 10-12-2016, 01:09 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
bear123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: PA
Posts: 5,100
Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1807 Post(s)
Liked: 2685
Quote:
Originally Posted by WormInfested View Post
over a week later my wife finally turned around at the computer desk that is in the living room and noticed the gigantic subwoofer behind the couch. lol. took her awhile. she said "it's huge!" i told her it rattles the house more and mentioned how the sound quality is better than the last. her reply? "i don't believe you" haha. before i drove south to get the subwoofer i had slowly moved the couch forward to allow room for a big sub if i did snag one. i was hoping it would kind of fool her long enough. plus i picked up the v1800 in the evening and she was watching a movie in the dark. perfect opportunity.

Reminds me how slow she was to notice when i upgraded the front speakers to JBL S312's and moved the S310 towers to the middle surrounds. wonder if i could get away with a second V1800.
Pfft. Just switch to dual V3600's.
bear123 is offline  
post #29174 of 37582 Old 10-12-2016, 03:08 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
lizrussspike's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Parkview, IA
Posts: 1,770
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 670 Post(s)
Liked: 809
^+1 Like that bear123!
lizrussspike is offline  
post #29175 of 37582 Old 10-12-2016, 06:21 PM
Advanced Member
 
WormInfested's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Everett, WA
Posts: 501
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
Liked: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by bear123 View Post
Pfft. Just switch to dual V3600's.
in my dreams. i know those models are the bomb in the thread but maybe in another life. the V3600I could fit behind my couch just fine tipped on its side. i'm sure that would be like a massive earthquake more than my v1800 could do. it would fill the whole width of the loveseat just about. i ditched my monoprice sub cord and just got the blue jean LC-1 cable in today. what a difference changing cords make. my sub came alive. i found another location for another sub spot in the front near the left corner of the room. maybe another place i can utilize in the future after i sell my useless 70" wide glass tv stand and shrink things down a bit.

Pioneer Elite SC-05
JBL Studio speakers
Power Sound Audio V1800, 2 MFW-15's, DIY ported UM18-22, SVS PB10-NSD
Oppo BDP-103
BenQ W7500 & Silverticket 110" matte white 16:9
Benq HT2050 2nd system-pvc foam board screen
WormInfested is offline  
post #29176 of 37582 Old 10-12-2016, 07:05 PM
 
Brian Fineberg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 8,184
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3543 Post(s)
Liked: 3517
Holy crap the sound design on Legebd of Tarzan is out of this world!!!!
ahblaza and SeriouslyBass like this.
Brian Fineberg is offline  
post #29177 of 37582 Old 10-12-2016, 07:11 PM
Member
 
SeriouslyBass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 74
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Liked: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Fineberg View Post
Holy crap the sound design on Legebd of Tarzan is out of this world!!!!
Agreed! I found myself turning it up louder and louder. Very balanced dynamics, clear dialog, and serious bass slam just at the right time... not to mention the CGI was shockingly convincing.
ahblaza likes this.

John
SeriouslyBass is offline  
post #29178 of 37582 Old 10-12-2016, 07:15 PM
Advanced Member
 
Docethic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Manchester, NH
Posts: 522
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
Liked: 272
Just wanted to share another great PSA customer service tale...was playing a game last night and the amp on my XV15se went off and would not come back on. Shot Tom a quick message and a new amp was out the door heading my way by midday today! Should be here Friday I already took the old amp out just to inspect for any obvious culprits and was very impressed at the fit and finish. The inside is just as pristine as the outside and could tell a lot of care was taken putting everything together. Thanks again for the quick response and great service Tom!
Docethic is offline  
post #29179 of 37582 Old 10-12-2016, 07:20 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
ahblaza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Pittsburgh Steeler Country
Posts: 3,249
Mentioned: 60 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1968 Post(s)
Liked: 2218
Quote:
Originally Posted by WormInfested View Post
in my dreams. i know those models are the bomb in the thread but maybe in another life. the V3600I could fit behind my couch just fine tipped on its side. i'm sure that would be like a massive earthquake more than my v1800 could do. it would fill the whole width of the loveseat just about. i ditched my monoprice sub cord and just got the blue jean LC-1 cable in today. what a difference changing cords make. my sub came alive. i found another location for another sub spot in the front near the left corner of the room. maybe another place i can utilize in the future after i sell my useless 70" wide glass tv stand and shrink things down a bit.
I'm not of the camp that more expensive cables make a difference but I do have to agree that the LC-1 BJC unbalanced cable is of the highest quality, actually it's intended for video as it's a 75 Ohm coaxial cable. What makes it so good in analog applications is it's low capacitance per foot and shielding characteristics. In other words a 10' length will be no different than a 50' length when it comes down to signal degradation. Belden makes it right here in the USA and BJC terminates all the ends which are Canare RCA connector bodies, once connected you can rest assured they'll stay that way.
ahblaza is offline  
post #29180 of 37582 Old 10-12-2016, 07:35 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
ahblaza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Pittsburgh Steeler Country
Posts: 3,249
Mentioned: 60 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1968 Post(s)
Liked: 2218
Quote:
Originally Posted by Docethic View Post
Just wanted to share another great PSA customer service tale...was playing a game last night and the amp on my XV15se went off and would not come back on. Shot Tom a quick message and a new amp was out the door heading my way by midday today! Should be here Friday I already took the old amp out just to inspect for any obvious culprits and was very impressed at the fit and finish. The inside is just as pristine as the outside and could tell a lot of care was taken putting everything together. Thanks again for the quick response and great service Tom!
Amazing as always, did you just disconnect the leads from the amp or from the driver, the reason I ask is that the new amp will come with new leads as well. I shouldn't make a difference what method you used but you could take advantage of the new amp and cabling as well. I tore many PSA subs down for all to see in my day, I wanted to show the attention to detail as you pointed out when you removed the amp. That's a really nice driver in the 15SE and the cab build quality is outstanding as well. Your situation is not unique, every subwoofer built by PSA is of that same quality, it's comforting to know you have that level of QC when considering a PSA product.
gbreda likes this.
ahblaza is offline  
post #29181 of 37582 Old 10-12-2016, 07:52 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
ahblaza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Pittsburgh Steeler Country
Posts: 3,249
Mentioned: 60 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1968 Post(s)
Liked: 2218
Quote:
Originally Posted by raynist View Post
I went from having two SVS SB13's under my mains to this plus 2 more Triax's you can't see and she still hasn't said anything. That was 7 months ago. This is my living room system (grills usually on)



Also 'snuck' a pair of 210T's and a 210C in the bedroom. She hasn't said anything yet (5 months). I am thinking she just doesn't care.
Hey Ray that looks like a Best Buy AV stand with a 300# weight capacity, I have the same one and so do a lot of others if that's it. They must have sold millions of them, I think I paid $129 on sale, each shelve has a 100# capacity. Of all the equipment there the stand stuck out to me..........nice clock too, how can you tell the time when both hands are below the top of TV..........
Mike Butny likes this.
ahblaza is offline  
post #29182 of 37582 Old 10-12-2016, 08:00 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
raynist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: PA
Posts: 3,753
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1574 Post(s)
Liked: 1550
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahblaza View Post
Hey Ray that looks like a Best Buy AV stand with a 300# weight capacity, I have the same one and so do a lot of others if that's it. They must have sold millions of them, I think I paid $129 on sale, each shelve has a 100# capacity. Of all the equipment there the stand stuck out to me..........nice clock too, how can you tell the time when both hands are below the top of TV..........
Yes, that is the best buy stand! The top shelf has a capacity of 250 i think. That center channel weighs 125 and the tv is probably 50 or so.

I got it on sale for $89!!!

LOL - yeah I need to move that clock!!! The battery died a few weeks ago and I never changed it.
sfarias and ahblaza like this.

JTR (3 215 RT, 5 212HTR, 2 Growlers, 4 S2's)
PSA (4 Triax's, 3 210T's)
Behringer (4 B1200 Midbass Modules)
raynist is offline  
post #29183 of 37582 Old 10-12-2016, 08:25 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
basshead81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Posts: 11,894
Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
Liked: 6577
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Fineberg View Post
Holy crap the sound design on Legebd of Tarzan is out of this world!!!!
Indeed...the opening scene with all the gun shots was intense.
basshead81 is offline  
post #29184 of 37582 Old 10-12-2016, 08:38 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
laserjock II's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Texas Coast
Posts: 1,808
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 777 Post(s)
Liked: 442
Quote:
Originally Posted by raynist View Post
Yes, that is the best buy stand! The top shelf has a capacity of 250 i think. That center channel weighs 125 and the tv is probably 50 or so.

I got it on sale for $89!!!

LOL - yeah I need to move that clock!!! The battery died a few weeks ago and I never changed it.
Hey, it's right twice a day... 😜
ahblaza likes this.
laserjock II is online now  
post #29185 of 37582 Old 10-13-2016, 04:20 AM
 
Brian Fineberg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 8,184
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3543 Post(s)
Liked: 3517
Quote:
Originally Posted by basshead81 View Post
Indeed...the opening scene with all the gun shots was intense.
Yup. If you like midbass punch. This is the scene for you
Brian Fineberg is offline  
post #29186 of 37582 Old 10-13-2016, 04:23 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
lizrussspike's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Parkview, IA
Posts: 1,770
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 670 Post(s)
Liked: 809
C'mon Brian Fineberg, doesn't everyone like midbass punch
Brian Fineberg likes this.
lizrussspike is offline  
post #29187 of 37582 Old 10-13-2016, 07:55 AM
Member
 
g0ndor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 61
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahblaza View Post
I'm not of the camp that more expensive cables make a difference but I do have to agree that the LC-1 BJC unbalanced cable is of the highest quality, actually it's intended for video as it's a 75 Ohm coaxial cable. What makes it so good in analog applications is it's low capacitance per foot and shielding characteristics. In other words a 10' length will be no different than a 50' length when it comes down to signal degradation. Belden makes it right here in the USA and BJC terminates all the ends which are Canare RCA connector bodies, once connected you can rest assured they'll stay that way.
Is the extra cost justified, over say a mediabridge ultra sub cable. I am only going to need 10', may be 15' max. I am not so much concerned about the money, as much as the principle of overpaying...
g0ndor is offline  
post #29188 of 37582 Old 10-13-2016, 08:24 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
lizrussspike's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Parkview, IA
Posts: 1,770
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 670 Post(s)
Liked: 809
g0ndor,
I have 3 mediabridge sub cables, one of them 25ft long. Have used them for over 2 years with no problem. I do not own the LC-1 BJC unbalanced cable, so I will not discuss it.
smurraybhm likes this.
lizrussspike is offline  
post #29189 of 37582 Old 10-13-2016, 10:26 AM
Senior Member
 
Bill Kentucky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Southeastern WI
Posts: 409
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 274 Post(s)
Liked: 262
Not to stir the "sub cable" pot, but does anyone know exact specs on the BJC LC-1 cables? The monoprice "High Quality" and mediabridge "Ultra Series" cables both list their specs, but I didnt see anything for the LC-1.
Bill Kentucky is offline  
post #29190 of 37582 Old 10-13-2016, 11:36 AM
Senior Member
 
Bill Kentucky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Southeastern WI
Posts: 409
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 274 Post(s)
Liked: 262
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus33 View Post
"Our recommended subwoofer cable is our own proprietary design, the LC-1 low-capacitance audio cable." = we won't tell you.

If your dead set on knowing "specs", all of the other cables that they use for sub cables (Belden, Canare) have their technical specs listed.
It was more of a curiosity than anything else. I already have cables that work, I doubt I'd see any difference switching. It would be interesting to see a controlled, unbiased comparison though. See if there's any actual differences.
Bill Kentucky is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Tags
Denon Avr 3313ci Receiver , Denon Avr 4520ci Receiver , Denon Avr X4000 7 2 Channel Home Theater Receiver , Power Sound Audio , Power Sound Audio Triax , Room Equilizer Wizard Rew , s7201 , v1500 , V1800 , v1801 , V3600i , Velodyne Sms 1 In Room Bass Correction Kit With Included Microphone , Xs30 , Xv15

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off