Official Power Sound Audio Thread - Page 34 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #991 of 13540 Old 01-15-2013, 10:54 AM
 
BeeMan458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Magalia, CA
Posts: 8,374
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 801
Thanks for the mini-review and the images. Very insightful.
BeeMan458 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #992 of 13540 Old 01-15-2013, 11:02 AM
Member
 
suresh6877's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 74
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeMan458 View Post

Thanks for the mini-review and the images. Very insightful.

My pleasure smile.gif
I am sure you and others will enjoy these quality subs from PSA.. Happy listening !

My equipment:

Panasonic PT-AE7000u
DIY 2.35:1 Screen 150" (using Wilsonart Designer White laminate)
Onkyo TX-NR807
PSA XS30 - Dual subs
JBL Venue Series Stadium Front towers
JBL ES25 Center
JBL N26 Surrounds
Sony BDP-S560
Roku 2 XS
suresh6877 is offline  
post #993 of 13540 Old 01-15-2013, 11:17 AM
Senior Member
 
mmarki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: SW Burbs of Chicago
Posts: 467
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by ledzep60 View Post

FYI, If they were shipped by RL Carriers for resident delivery. You need to call they to set a time and date. If not they can hold them for 2 days before calling.
Mine arrived at 5AM and I had to call them to see when they were coming. That's when they said they call in 2 to 3 days to setup a time.

Thanks. As I was reading this post, my phone rings, it's RL Carriers calling to schedule a delivery time, tomorrow between 1-4. At least I know now.
mmarki is offline  
post #994 of 13540 Old 01-15-2013, 11:19 AM
Senior Member
 
mmarki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: SW Burbs of Chicago
Posts: 467
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by suresh6877 View Post

My pleasure smile.gif
I am sure you and others will enjoy these quality subs from PSA.. Happy listening !

Thanks for the review. My dual XS 30's are coming tomorrow. Now I'm really pumped. My basement theater area is 4400 cu ft, can't wait to see what they can do.
mmarki is offline  
post #995 of 13540 Old 01-15-2013, 11:30 AM
AVS Special Member
 
jbrown15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Vancouver B.C.
Posts: 5,495
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 526 Post(s)
Liked: 822
Quote:
Originally Posted by suresh6877 View Post

Sure.. There are my impressions so far on my dual XS30 subs.

These subs are built like a tank. Feels very solid. They are quite heavy, which is a direct indication of how well they are built.

Following are the movies I tested these subs with so far :

Avatar (especially the destroying of the hometree scenes)
The dark knight
Super 8 (The train accident scene. The SUBS literally nailed this scene. Very impactful)
Tron legacy (this movie has inflated bass, however the subs handled with no issues)
Thor
Transformer


My impressions :
The bass is very well controlled, tight and deep. To my ears, the bass sounds natural and clean. For instance, when there are movies scenes where it rains, I could literally feel the rain. Explosive sound effects have great tactile feel. Most of the times, I did run the subs at reference level. The floor above my basement vibrates like crazy. Knocked off a few pictures off the family room right above my basement. Note that my basement theater is about 6000 Cu Feet and these dual subs nicely pressurizes my theater. I crossed my speakers at 80 Hz and I could never localize where the bass is coming from. The cabinet is completely inert. Not even once the subs bottomed out. I believe they really have tonnes of headroom. Not even once I sensed any distortion. I never realized what
I was missing all these years until I got these dual XS30s.

I got to tell you, these subs are my first true subs. Previously, I was using JBL Venue Sub 12. I had always known I need to upgrade to better subs. I did look at a few other subs like XV15, dual Rythmik FV15HP, Epik empire, HSU VTF-15H. At one point I was also contemplating JTR Caps and Seaton SubM, but they were out of my price range. That was when I got in touch with Tom and after exchanging a few emails, decided to take his (Tom) recommendation and ordered my dual XS30s. I am really very glad I did. I absolutely love them.

Customer service :
Tom is a great guy. He had lots of patience to answer my silly questions and guided me !
PSA's Customer service is top notch

Here are some pics:

700

Suresh6877, you sound like you were pretty much in the exact same situation as I was. Except I had a JTR Captivator S1 and Funk Audio 18.0C and 18.1 subs in my budget. I was actually VERY close to ordering a 18.0C from Funk Audio but after some back and forth with Tom decided to pull the trigger on dual XS30s for basically what it would have cost me for a single sub of any of those 3 that I just mentioned. The only really difference is that my room is only 2100cubic/ft and dual XS30s and awesome. I'm a 100% happy with my decision to go with PSA subs.

And your impressions of the subs pretty much sum up how I feel about them too.
suresh6877 likes this.

My Gear:

JTR Noesis 228HT (LCR)
Axiom Audio QS8 surrounds
Sherbourn PA 7-350
Pioneer VSX-21TXH
JVC RS45
Falcon Screens FVHD105
Dual PSA XS30's (gone but not forgotten)
jbrown15 is online now  
post #996 of 13540 Old 01-15-2013, 11:50 AM
Member
 
suresh6877's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 74
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmarki View Post

Thanks for the review. My dual XS 30's are coming tomorrow. Now I'm really pumped. My basement theater area is 4400 cu ft, can't wait to see what they can do.

Am sure you will love them.. Enjoy !

My equipment:

Panasonic PT-AE7000u
DIY 2.35:1 Screen 150" (using Wilsonart Designer White laminate)
Onkyo TX-NR807
PSA XS30 - Dual subs
JBL Venue Series Stadium Front towers
JBL ES25 Center
JBL N26 Surrounds
Sony BDP-S560
Roku 2 XS
suresh6877 is offline  
post #997 of 13540 Old 01-15-2013, 11:52 AM
Member
 
suresh6877's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 74
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrown15 View Post

Suresh6877, you sound like you were pretty much in the exact same situation as I was. Except I had a JTR Captivator S1 and Funk Audio 18.0C and 18.1 subs in my budget. I was actually VERY close to ordering a 18.0C from Funk Audio but after some back and forth with Tom decided to pull the trigger on dual XS30s for basically what it would have cost me for a single sub of any of those 3 that I just mentioned. The only really difference is that my room is only 2100cubic/ft and dual XS30s and awesome. I'm a 100% happy with my decision to go with PSA subs.

And your impressions of the subs pretty much sum up how I feel about them too.[/quote:)]


Am glad I made a good choice like you did..smile.gif

My equipment:

Panasonic PT-AE7000u
DIY 2.35:1 Screen 150" (using Wilsonart Designer White laminate)
Onkyo TX-NR807
PSA XS30 - Dual subs
JBL Venue Series Stadium Front towers
JBL ES25 Center
JBL N26 Surrounds
Sony BDP-S560
Roku 2 XS
suresh6877 is offline  
post #998 of 13540 Old 01-15-2013, 12:39 PM
Advanced Member
 
SmokenAshes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 775
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 52
Suresh, it looks like your using front presence speakers. I'm thinking about getting some as well, what do you think of them?
SmokenAshes is offline  
post #999 of 13540 Old 01-15-2013, 01:00 PM
 
BeeMan458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Magalia, CA
Posts: 8,374
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 801
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokenAshes View Post

Suresh, it looks like your using front presence speakers. I'm thinking about getting some as well, what do you think of them?

Working with your question above, aesthetically, my concern, how do the cable attachments on the side look as opposed to being located in the traditional location, the back of the sub?

-
BeeMan458 is offline  
post #1000 of 13540 Old 01-15-2013, 02:52 PM
Member
 
suresh6877's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 74
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokenAshes View Post

Suresh, it looks like your using front presence speakers. I'm thinking about getting some as well, what do you think of them?

I do like the Front Height Speakers. They do create a very good ambience effect. For instance, Rain sound, Flying objects etc. They do create a good sense of spatial sound effect. However, I never got a chance to experiment with front width speakers.

Thanks
Suresh

My equipment:

Panasonic PT-AE7000u
DIY 2.35:1 Screen 150" (using Wilsonart Designer White laminate)
Onkyo TX-NR807
PSA XS30 - Dual subs
JBL Venue Series Stadium Front towers
JBL ES25 Center
JBL N26 Surrounds
Sony BDP-S560
Roku 2 XS
suresh6877 is offline  
post #1001 of 13540 Old 01-15-2013, 02:58 PM
Member
 
suresh6877's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 74
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeMan458 View Post

Working with your question above, aesthetically, my concern, how do the cable attachments on the side look as opposed to being located in the traditional location, the back of the sub?

-

My subs are placed in a manner the dual woofers are facing side ways and the sub amp is facing the back wall. In other words, my sub cable is nicely hidden. If you do want to orient the sub such that one woofer is facing the back wall and another firing at the front, the sub cable may be sticking out a bit. My opinion is, asthetically it may not look so bad if the sub cable is sticking out a bit.

My equipment:

Panasonic PT-AE7000u
DIY 2.35:1 Screen 150" (using Wilsonart Designer White laminate)
Onkyo TX-NR807
PSA XS30 - Dual subs
JBL Venue Series Stadium Front towers
JBL ES25 Center
JBL N26 Surrounds
Sony BDP-S560
Roku 2 XS
suresh6877 is offline  
post #1002 of 13540 Old 01-15-2013, 03:45 PM
 
BeeMan458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Magalia, CA
Posts: 8,374
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 801
Quote:
Originally Posted by suresh6877 View Post

My opinion is, asthetically it may not look so bad if the sub cable is sticking out a bit.

Thanks! Maybe a ninety degree RCA angle adapter will give a lower profile which will allow the cable to stay closer to the box and drop more easily to the floor?
BeeMan458 is offline  
post #1003 of 13540 Old 01-15-2013, 04:33 PM
Member
 
suresh6877's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 74
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeMan458 View Post

Thanks! Maybe a ninety degree RCA angle adapter will give a lower profile which will allow the cable to stay closer to the box and drop more easily to the floor?

Yep, absolutely. That is a very good idea and should give a cleaner look.

My equipment:

Panasonic PT-AE7000u
DIY 2.35:1 Screen 150" (using Wilsonart Designer White laminate)
Onkyo TX-NR807
PSA XS30 - Dual subs
JBL Venue Series Stadium Front towers
JBL ES25 Center
JBL N26 Surrounds
Sony BDP-S560
Roku 2 XS
suresh6877 is offline  
post #1004 of 13540 Old 01-15-2013, 04:34 PM
Advanced Member
 
SmokenAshes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 775
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 52
Hey guys I'm experimenting on something here. I'm calling it the "T-Rex Effect". I took a plastic cup of water and placed it on a table about 15ft from the subwoofer and played a certain scene. I remember you guys talking about SPL meters and such so I wanted to take a different approach about it. Well I wanted to compare my XS30 (when it arrives) to my current sub, which is a HSU VTF3 MK4.

Here is my first run with the TRex Effect on my HSU with the scene from Underworld Awakening, the giant werewolf entrance. Check it out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB-tZQTtEJA&feature=youtube_gdata_player
SmokenAshes is offline  
post #1005 of 13540 Old 01-15-2013, 05:08 PM
AVS Special Member
 
jbrown15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Vancouver B.C.
Posts: 5,495
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 526 Post(s)
Liked: 822
Quote:
Originally Posted by suresh6877 View Post

My subs are placed in a manner the dual woofers are facing side ways and the sub amp is facing the back wall. In other words, my sub cable is nicely hidden.

My subs are set up the same way. After I talked to Tom he said this would be the best way for me to have them setup.

My Gear:

JTR Noesis 228HT (LCR)
Axiom Audio QS8 surrounds
Sherbourn PA 7-350
Pioneer VSX-21TXH
JVC RS45
Falcon Screens FVHD105
Dual PSA XS30's (gone but not forgotten)
jbrown15 is online now  
post #1006 of 13540 Old 01-15-2013, 05:16 PM
 
BeeMan458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Magalia, CA
Posts: 8,374
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 801
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokenAshes View Post

Here is my first run with the TRex Effect on my HSU with the scene from Underworld Awakening, the giant werewolf entrance. Check it out

Aaaaah man, it ended. That was cool. biggrin.gif
BeeMan458 is offline  
post #1007 of 13540 Old 01-15-2013, 05:32 PM
Senior Member
 
walke108's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 362
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrown15 View Post

My subs are set up the same way. After I talked to Tom he said this would be the best way for me to have them setup.
I had mine set up the same way to keep my curious kids away from the subs and hide the cables. Someone pointed me to a link on data-bass.com that talks about the difficulties they had in testing the epik empire dual opposing subs. One thing mentioned in the article was that with the dual opposing subs, rotating the subs in any direction made little to no difference in three different listening positions.

http://www.data-bass.com/data?page=content&id=77
walke108 is offline  
post #1008 of 13540 Old 01-15-2013, 05:40 PM
Advanced Member
 
SmokenAshes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 775
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeMan458 View Post

Aaaaah man, it ended. That was cool. biggrin.gif

Lol, yeah I didn't know how long I wanted to go so I kept it short. I'm trying to think of other scenes to do.

Also that was at -10db on the AVR.
SmokenAshes is offline  
post #1009 of 13540 Old 01-15-2013, 06:01 PM
AVS Special Member
 
jbrown15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Vancouver B.C.
Posts: 5,495
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 526 Post(s)
Liked: 822
Quote:
Originally Posted by walke108 View Post

I had mine set up the same way to keep my curious kids away from the subs and hide the cables. Someone pointed me to a link on data-bass.com that talks about the difficulties they had in testing the epik empire dual opposing subs. One thing mentioned in the article was that with the dual opposing subs, rotating the subs in any direction made little to no difference in three different listening positions.

http://www.data-bass.com/data?page=content&id=77

Which is another reason why I feel PSA makes great subs because none of them are direct firing subs. So their readings wouldn't reflect having a mic 2meters away pointed directly and the woofer firing directly at the mic. I could be way off of course but I would have to assume if you took two subs that were basically the same size, design and amp but one was front firing, the front firing would measure a little better.

And their designs put up good numbers the way they are. Of course I could be way off about my assumption and now il probably have to do some research on my own after making this post....lol

My Gear:

JTR Noesis 228HT (LCR)
Axiom Audio QS8 surrounds
Sherbourn PA 7-350
Pioneer VSX-21TXH
JVC RS45
Falcon Screens FVHD105
Dual PSA XS30's (gone but not forgotten)
jbrown15 is online now  
post #1010 of 13540 Old 01-15-2013, 06:17 PM
Member
 
suresh6877's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 74
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokenAshes View Post

Hey guys I'm experimenting on something here. I'm calling it the "T-Rex Effect". I took a plastic cup of water and placed it on a table about 15ft from the subwoofer and played a certain scene. I remember you guys talking about SPL meters and such so I wanted to take a different approach about it. Well I wanted to compare my XS30 (when it arrives) to my current sub, which is a HSU VTF3 MK4.

Here is my first run with the TRex Effect on my HSU with the scene from Underworld Awakening, the giant werewolf entrance. Check it out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB-tZQTtEJA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Very cool !
Please keep us posted once you get the XS30

My equipment:

Panasonic PT-AE7000u
DIY 2.35:1 Screen 150" (using Wilsonart Designer White laminate)
Onkyo TX-NR807
PSA XS30 - Dual subs
JBL Venue Series Stadium Front towers
JBL ES25 Center
JBL N26 Surrounds
Sony BDP-S560
Roku 2 XS
suresh6877 is offline  
post #1011 of 13540 Old 01-15-2013, 06:30 PM
Advanced Member
 
atabea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 701
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 61
XS30 ordered!!!!! Now comes the long wait. In the meantime, those who already have, or those who will receive their subs in the near future, please post your experiences while the rest of us wait for product to be built and shipped.

atabea
atabea is offline  
post #1012 of 13540 Old 01-15-2013, 06:33 PM
Member
 
suresh6877's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 74
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrown15 View Post

Which is another reason why I feel PSA makes great subs because none of them are direct firing subs. So their readings wouldn't reflect having a mic 2meters away pointed directly and the woofer firing directly at the mic. I could be way off of course but I would have to assume if you took two subs that were basically the same size, design and amp but one was front firing, the front firing would measure a little better.

And their designs put up good numbers the way they are. Of course I could be way off about my assumption and now il probably have to do some research on my own after making this post....lol

Hopefully different orientation does not impact the performance. One of these days I hope to try a different orientation and experiment.

My equipment:

Panasonic PT-AE7000u
DIY 2.35:1 Screen 150" (using Wilsonart Designer White laminate)
Onkyo TX-NR807
PSA XS30 - Dual subs
JBL Venue Series Stadium Front towers
JBL ES25 Center
JBL N26 Surrounds
Sony BDP-S560
Roku 2 XS
suresh6877 is offline  
post #1013 of 13540 Old 01-15-2013, 06:34 PM
Senior Member
 
mmarki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: SW Burbs of Chicago
Posts: 467
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by atabea View Post

XS30 ordered!!!!! Now comes the long wait. In the meantime, those who already have, or those who will receive their subs in the near future, please post your experiences while the rest of us wait for product to be built and shipped.

atabea

I will get my dual XS 30's tomorrow, don't know how much time I'll have tomorrow, but I will definitely post more over the weekend and next week too. Gonna try to take some pics too.
mmarki is offline  
post #1014 of 13540 Old 01-15-2013, 06:36 PM
Member
 
suresh6877's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 74
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by atabea View Post

XS30 ordered!!!!! Now comes the long wait. In the meantime, those who already have, or those who will receive their subs in the near future, please post your experiences while the rest of us wait for product to be built and shipped.

atabea

Congrats !
You are going to love this tank smile.gif

My equipment:

Panasonic PT-AE7000u
DIY 2.35:1 Screen 150" (using Wilsonart Designer White laminate)
Onkyo TX-NR807
PSA XS30 - Dual subs
JBL Venue Series Stadium Front towers
JBL ES25 Center
JBL N26 Surrounds
Sony BDP-S560
Roku 2 XS
suresh6877 is offline  
post #1015 of 13540 Old 01-15-2013, 06:40 PM
Advanced Member
 
atabea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 701
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by suresh6877 View Post

Congrats !
You are going to love this tank smile.gif

Eventually, I would like to emulate you and make it dual XS30s. Hopefully in a few months I can make that a reality.
atabea is offline  
post #1016 of 13540 Old 01-15-2013, 06:45 PM
Member
 
suresh6877's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 74
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by atabea View Post

Eventually, I would like to emulate you and make it dual XS30s. Hopefully in a few months I can make that a reality.

Go for it smile.gif
You will get a much smoother and even bass response.

My equipment:

Panasonic PT-AE7000u
DIY 2.35:1 Screen 150" (using Wilsonart Designer White laminate)
Onkyo TX-NR807
PSA XS30 - Dual subs
JBL Venue Series Stadium Front towers
JBL ES25 Center
JBL N26 Surrounds
Sony BDP-S560
Roku 2 XS
suresh6877 is offline  
post #1017 of 13540 Old 01-16-2013, 01:38 PM
Advanced Member
 
atabea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 701
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 61
soooooooo... Anyone else received their XS30? Updates? Comments?
atabea is offline  
post #1018 of 13540 Old 01-16-2013, 02:14 PM
Advanced Member
 
SmokenAshes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 775
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 52
Mine should be here tomorrow
SmokenAshes is offline  
post #1019 of 13540 Old 01-16-2013, 02:31 PM
Advanced Member
 
atabea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 701
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokenAshes View Post

Mine should be here tomorrow

Please post impressions if you get the chance.
atabea is offline  
post #1020 of 13540 Old 01-16-2013, 02:34 PM
Member
 
CRAZYKAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Outside of Denver
Posts: 119
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by atabea View Post

soooooooo... Anyone else received their XS30? Updates? Comments?

I should get mine tomorrow also, I have 2 smaller HSU's now and I'm excited to see how the XS30 performs over my ported subs.smile.gif

My Living Room  

http://www.blu-ray.com/community/gallery.php?member=CRAZYKAT

 

I live in Colorado, Where I started out with nothing...and I still have most of it.

CRAZYKAT is offline  
Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Tags
Xs30 , Velodyne Sms 1 In Room Bass Correction Kit With Included Microphone , Denon Avr 3313ci Receiver , Denon Avr 4520ci Receiver , Power Sound Audio , Xv15 , Power Sound Audio Triax , Room Equilizer Wizard Rew , Denon Avr X4000 7 2 Channel Home Theater Receiver
Gear in this thread

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off