post #13081 of 13083 Old Today, 07:51 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 1342
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vodhanel View Post
SOP is 1 = full price, 2 = dual discount pricing, 3 = 5% returning customer discount.

So if someone buys three XV15se, 1 = $899, 2 = $799(which mean # 1=2 = $1698 aka "dual discount pricing"), 3 = $854.

If we can dig a little deeper in certain circumstances we do. The discount on your third unit was much more than $44 btw. (check your emails from july 2013).

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio
Well it was more then 44.00 compared to the price increase but I snuck the third in under the old pricing. Anyhow I am very happy with what I paid and am not bitching in the slightest. I actually posted that in jest to let new customers know what a great deal they are getting...hince the emoticons.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #13082 of 13083 Old Today, 08:44 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahblaza View Post
You couldn't be more spot on with that statement, it never ends, I don't need four XV15SEs but I have them, now I'm thinking since I already had a triax, dual XS30s dual XV15s what can I get now. It's totally rediculous seriously. I essentially have dual XV30FSEs on steroids as all four 15SEs are stacked in each L&R front corners. I dialed them in manually with an SPL meter and they sound great. I'm not a big fan of Audyssey XT which I have and I'm intimidated with REW. What do I do to get the best out of what I have, the four subs have been every where in my room and sound best like they are now buy I don't officially know that. Thinking about going back to two subs (which is really all I need) in my 2600cf room. Forgive my arrogance, complaining about having four identical subwoofers. I'm just at a point that I don't think I will ever be content, maybe after I get the new PSA speakers, who knows. Anybody want to buy four XV15SEs, then what do I do? Help me I think I'm going madddddddd
Haha I am glad there is someone more insane than me around here! I am seriously considering picking up two more xv15se's when I order my PSA speakers as well. Not sure what I stand to gain since I don't max out the duals I have now, but I expect it to be nothing less than legen*wait-for-it* DARY!!

Last edited by FattyMcButterPants; Today at 08:55 PM.
post #13083 of 13083 Old Today, 09:54 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
Liked: 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahblaza View Post
You couldn't be more spot on with that statement, it never ends, I don't need four XV15SEs but I have them, now I'm thinking since I already had a triax, dual XS30s dual XV15s what can I get now. It's totally rediculous seriously. I essentially have dual XV30FSEs on steroids as all four 15SEs are stacked in each L&R front corners. I dialed them in manually with an SPL meter and they sound great. I'm not a big fan of Audyssey XT which I have and I'm intimidated with REW. What do I do to get the best out of what I have, the four subs have been every where in my room and sound best like they are now buy I don't officially know that. Thinking about going back to two subs (which is really all I need) in my 2600cf room. Forgive my arrogance, complaining about having four identical subwoofers. I'm just at a point that I don't think I will ever be content, maybe after I get the new PSA speakers, who knows. Anybody want to buy four XV15SEs, then what do I do? Help me I think I'm going madddddddd
Fortunately, I've been immune and have been able to keep my sanity . I purchased just one … I repeat … ONE … yeah, you heard me right … Uno XS30, and for movies I am completely satisfied. When Tom and Jim introduced the "se" update I was curious, but not enough to bite on the update. Then BillyP indicated that the XS30se was just as capable as the SB13-Ultra for music. That made me think far more seriously about it. You see, BillyP and I both tested the SB13-Ultra and the original XS30 with a particular track of music and were in full agreement that the SB13 was noticeably superior. Now that I know the "se" update had made this sub just as capable as the Ultra for music, it was difficult for me not to try it out. But my conservative side won the battle, especially since the XS30 is only being used for movies and not for music. Now Tom and Jim just upped the ante with extending their free shipping back promotion for the XS30se. Now it is seriously getting difficult not to at least test it out. Hey, Tom, give me a break! Then I relax when I start thinking about all of the work involved ….
Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Tags
Xs30 , Velodyne Sms 1 In Room Bass Correction Kit With Included Microphone , Denon Avr 3313ci Receiver , Denon Avr 4520ci Receiver , Power Sound Audio , Xv15 , Power Sound Audio Triax , Room Equilizer Wizard Rew , Denon Avr X4000 7 2 Channel Home Theater Receiver
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page