Official Power Sound Audio Thread - Page 450 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #13471 of 13500 Old 08-25-2014, 07:17 PM
AVS Special Member
 
basshead81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Posts: 5,827
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 1389
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magibeg View Post
In Canada I literally just bought one over the weekend for $929 plus tax (new). Not sure what that means price wise down south (I assume you're American, could be wrong though )
Yep U.S of A.

I can get a new one for 899.00 shipped.

Just curious if it is worth saving 200.00 for a Refurb. Not really in the market for a new AVR, but a deal can always change things.
basshead81 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #13472 of 13500 Old 08-25-2014, 07:27 PM
Senior Member
 
tang7969's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Tonawanda NY
Posts: 325
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 41
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by basshead81 View Post
Yep U.S of A.

I can get a new one for 899.00 shipped.

Just curious if it is worth saving 200.00 for a Refurb. Not really in the market for a new AVR, but a deal can always change things.
Care to share?

-46" SAMSUNG-ENERGY RC-50'S-ENERGY RC-LCR-ENERGY RC-10'S-PSA XV15se-PIONEER ELITE SC-25-OPPO BDP 103Dhttp://www.avsforum.com/g/a/1459339/default/
tang7969 is offline  
post #13473 of 13500 Old 08-25-2014, 08:07 PM
Senior Member
 
ahblaza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Pittsburgh Steeler Country
Posts: 469
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
Liked: 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by basshead81 View Post
Yep U.S of A.

I can get a new one for 899.00 shipped.

Just curious if it is worth saving 200.00 for a Refurb. Not really in the market for a new AVR, but a deal can always change things.

BH, someone long ago told me never buy a refurb Denon, don't know why but I think it has something to do with warranty, and if you don't mind me asking where can you get the 4000 for $899 shipped?

j_nordi
ahblaza is online now  
post #13474 of 13500 Old 08-25-2014, 08:10 PM
Senior Member
 
ahblaza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Pittsburgh Steeler Country
Posts: 469
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
Liked: 135
Onkyo 1010

It's really hard for me not to get that new Onkyo TX-NR1010 new for $989 shipped, MSRP is $1700 and I could get rid of all my amps to drive the new PSA Speakers.
Cheers Jeff

j_nordi
ahblaza is online now  
post #13475 of 13500 Old 08-25-2014, 08:13 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Alan P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Rapid City, South Dakota
Posts: 2,143
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 346 Post(s)
Liked: 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by FattyMcButterPants View Post
My subs are located at FR and FL with my mains, and are within inches of the same distance from MLP. Did some quick reading and most things appear to match my understanding - the phase on the sub is there to align with the speakers, which will require different settings in every room. Can you provide a link that shows what you are talking about? It appears to me it's more than just aligning subs
I got no links, just experience with what has worked for me, with my system, in my room. Also, experience with reading AVS every dang day.

I can tell you for sure that if you use the phase knob on your subs to "time align" with your mains, you are only aligning at one frequency. If you use the distance setting in your AVR (with multiple, equidistant subs), you will align the subs with the mains at all frequencies. Search for the "sub distance tweak".

With dual subs, typically you would play pink noise through the subs only and adjust phase (on one sub only) for highest SPL at the MLP, then while playing pink noise through both the center channel and subs at the same time, you would do REW sweeps and adjust sub distance in your AVR until you get the smoothest transition through the crossover.
ahblaza likes this.

AVR: DENON 2113ci
FL/R: Klipschorn
CC: Klipsch RC64ii
SUR: Polk LS F/X x 4
SUB: PSA XS15 x 4
DISP: Mitsubishi WD-73740
Alan P is online now  
post #13476 of 13500 Old 08-25-2014, 08:15 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Alan P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Rapid City, South Dakota
Posts: 2,143
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 346 Post(s)
Liked: 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahblaza View Post
BH, someone long ago told me never buy a refurb Denon, don't know why but I think it has something to do with warranty, and if you don't mind me asking where can you get the 4000 for $899 shipped?
I bought a refurb Denon 2 years ago and have had zero issues.
ahblaza likes this.

AVR: DENON 2113ci
FL/R: Klipschorn
CC: Klipsch RC64ii
SUR: Polk LS F/X x 4
SUB: PSA XS15 x 4
DISP: Mitsubishi WD-73740
Alan P is online now  
post #13477 of 13500 Old 08-25-2014, 08:17 PM
AVS Special Member
 
tvuong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Posts: 1,575
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
Liked: 72
^^ call JDsmoothie here at AVS. He got good price. I got my x4000 brand new for $879 shipped about a year ago from an authorized dealer. Didn't think I would upgrade but the price was great and it turned out to be one of my best upgrade beside my sub. You don't need amp for high efficient speakers any way even though some might disagree.
ahblaza and basshead81 like this.
tvuong is online now  
post #13478 of 13500 Old 08-25-2014, 08:17 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Alan P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Rapid City, South Dakota
Posts: 2,143
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 346 Post(s)
Liked: 206
Nevermind.

AVR: DENON 2113ci
FL/R: Klipschorn
CC: Klipsch RC64ii
SUR: Polk LS F/X x 4
SUB: PSA XS15 x 4
DISP: Mitsubishi WD-73740
Alan P is online now  
post #13479 of 13500 Old 08-25-2014, 08:18 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Arizona
Posts: 108
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Liked: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan P View Post
I got no links, just experience with what has worked for me, with my system, in my room. Also, experience with reading AVS every dang day.

I can tell you for sure that if you use the phase knob on your subs to "time align" with your mains, you are only aligning at one frequency. If you use the distance setting in your AVR (with multiple, equidistant subs), you will align the subs with the mains at all frequencies. Search for the "sub distance tweak".

With dual subs, typically you would play pink noise through the subs only and adjust phase (on one sub only) for highest SPL at the MLP, then while playing pink noise through both the center channel and subs at the same time, you would do REW sweeps and adjust sub distance in your AVR until you get the smoothest transition through the crossover.
Will do, thanks for the advice, much appreciated!
FattyMcButterPants is online now  
post #13480 of 13500 Old 08-25-2014, 08:22 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Alan P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Rapid City, South Dakota
Posts: 2,143
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 346 Post(s)
Liked: 206
Just keep in mind Fatty that with your equidistant subs, you shouldn't have to adjust phase at all. If you get higher SPL by adjusting phase on one of your subs (with only the subs playing), one of your subs has reversed polarity.

AVR: DENON 2113ci
FL/R: Klipschorn
CC: Klipsch RC64ii
SUR: Polk LS F/X x 4
SUB: PSA XS15 x 4
DISP: Mitsubishi WD-73740
Alan P is online now  
post #13481 of 13500 Old 08-25-2014, 08:25 PM
Senior Member
 
ahblaza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Pittsburgh Steeler Country
Posts: 469
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
Liked: 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvuong View Post
^^ call JDsmoothie here at AVS. He got good price. I got my x4000 brand new for $879 shipped about a year ago from an authorized dealer. Didn't think I would upgrade but the price was great and it turned out to be one of my best upgrade beside my sub. You don't need amp for high efficient speakers any way even though some might disagree.

Call him or PM him? If call I don't have his phone #..........
Jeff

j_nordi
ahblaza is online now  
post #13482 of 13500 Old 08-25-2014, 08:33 PM
AVS Special Member
 
tvuong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Posts: 1,575
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
Liked: 72
Call him. He cannot give you best price by PM. By the way, JD and Batpig have the most knowledge about Denon. They both have been running the Denon owner threads here for a longest time.
---------------------------------
"JD" – jd@avscience.com ; shop.avscience.com ; 585-645-1006, AVScience - Authorized dealer for AV Gear
Mon - Fri: 8am – 8pm EST (Sat/Sun too, will return call if I don't pick up)
Call for pricing on Denon, Marantz, Yamaha, Onkyo, Klipsch, Def Tech, Oppo, Parasound
** Think the AVR is defective? Reset the microprocessor 4-5 times.
ahblaza and basshead81 like this.
tvuong is online now  
post #13483 of 13500 Old Yesterday, 04:15 AM
Member
 
Magibeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 64
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by cableguy301 View Post
what store did you buy at?
Online at 2001 audio video
Magibeg is offline  
post #13484 of 13500 Old Yesterday, 05:48 AM
AVS Special Member
 
JT78681's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 1,121
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
Liked: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvuong View Post
Call him. He cannot give you best price by PM. By the way, JD and Batpig have the most knowledge about Denon. They both have been running the Denon owner threads here for a longest time.
---------------------------------
"JD" – jd@avscience.com ; shop.avscience.com ; 585-645-1006, AVScience - Authorized dealer for AV Gear
Mon - Fri: 8am – 8pm EST (Sat/Sun too, will return call if I don't pick up)
Call for pricing on Denon, Marantz, Yamaha, Onkyo, Klipsch, Def Tech, Oppo, Parasound
** Think the AVR is defective? Reset the microprocessor 4-5 times.
I spoke with JD a few months ago when I thought I was in the market for a new receiver. He wasn't pushy and was very helpful. I didn't realize that Denon marked up their products so high, but they do and yes as tvuong stated the X4000 can be had for under $1000 shipped.

Receiver - Denon 1713
Speakers - Infinity P363's, PC351, P153's
Subs - Rythmik FV15HP's
JT78681 is online now  
post #13485 of 13500 Old Yesterday, 11:49 AM
Senior Member
 
cableguy301's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 439
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Liked: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan P View Post
I got no links, just experience with what has worked for me, with my system, in my room. Also, experience with reading AVS every dang day.

I can tell you for sure that if you use the phase knob on your subs to "time align" with your mains, you are only aligning at one frequency. If you use the distance setting in your AVR (with multiple, equidistant subs), you will align the subs with the mains at all frequencies. Search for the "sub distance tweak".

With dual subs, typically you would play pink noise through the subs only and adjust phase (on one sub only) for highest SPL at the MLP, then while playing pink noise through both the center channel and subs at the same time, you would do REW sweeps and adjust sub distance in your AVR until you get the smoothest transition through the crossover.


ive read playing brown noise is much better for adjusting subs phase with an spl meter... brown noise is where its at!!!
cableguy301 is offline  
post #13486 of 13500 Old Yesterday, 01:44 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Alan P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Rapid City, South Dakota
Posts: 2,143
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 346 Post(s)
Liked: 206
Is that anything like the brown note?
ahblaza likes this.

AVR: DENON 2113ci
FL/R: Klipschorn
CC: Klipsch RC64ii
SUR: Polk LS F/X x 4
SUB: PSA XS15 x 4
DISP: Mitsubishi WD-73740
Alan P is online now  
post #13487 of 13500 Old Yesterday, 01:51 PM
AVS Special Member
 
zeus33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,255
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
Liked: 174
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahblaza View Post
BH, someone long ago told me never buy a refurb Denon, don't know why but I think it has something to do with warranty, and if you don't mind me asking where can you get the 4000 for $899 shipped?

The biggest difference is new has a 3 year warranty whereas the refurb Denon only has 1 year. You can get an extended warranty though. Like others have mentioned, call JD and see what he can do for you. He should be able to tell you the comparison between the Denon and the Onkyo as well.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ahblaza View Post
It's really hard for me not to get that new Onkyo TX-NR1010 new for $989 shipped, MSRP is $1700 and I could get rid of all my amps to drive the new PSA Speakers.
Cheers Jeff

The Onkyo is a great unit and as you already have an Onkyo, the UI will be similar to what you have. Either option will be a great choice. Good luck. Another factor is the Onkyo has a 2 year warranty versus the 3 for the Denon. Although they are extending coverage till 2018 for the common problems. I would imagine the 1010 would be covered.
ahblaza likes this.
zeus33 is offline  
post #13488 of 13500 Old Yesterday, 02:11 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Alan P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Rapid City, South Dakota
Posts: 2,143
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 346 Post(s)
Liked: 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahblaza View Post
Thanks Zeus and yes I am very familiar with the UI so I will feel more comfortable with it, I'll see what JD can do as One Call will do $989 shipped, thanks again.

Now this is where I start my download of REW correct, direct link I hope

Please let me know if this is right, and Alan I still have a lot of reading to do with the link you gave me, thanks.
Cheers Jeff
Yes, ahblaza....how many times you gotta ask.

And, putting a link to the direct download is not cool man....I, and others here probably aren't expecting to start downloading something when we click a link.

Just install REW already and get to playin'!
basshead81 likes this.

AVR: DENON 2113ci
FL/R: Klipschorn
CC: Klipsch RC64ii
SUR: Polk LS F/X x 4
SUB: PSA XS15 x 4
DISP: Mitsubishi WD-73740
Alan P is online now  
post #13489 of 13500 Old Yesterday, 07:07 PM
Senior Member
 
ahblaza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Pittsburgh Steeler Country
Posts: 469
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
Liked: 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan P View Post
Yes, ahblaza....how many times you gotta ask.

And, putting a link to the direct download is not cool man....I, and others here probably aren't expecting to start downloading something when we click a link.

Just install REW already and get to playin'!

That will be the last time I ask anything, and the link does not start downloading if you click on it
Excuse me for my ignorance, the direct link is deleted, I thought maybe it may help someone like myself who knows nothing about REW, sorry I am not as skilled at this as you acoustical engineers. I'm glad you liked that BassHead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

j_nordi

Last edited by ahblaza; Yesterday at 07:23 PM.
ahblaza is online now  
post #13490 of 13500 Old Yesterday, 07:09 PM
AVS Special Member
 
basshead81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Posts: 5,827
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 1389
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahblaza View Post
That will be the last time I ask anything, and the link does not start downloading if you click on it
He is just giving you a hard time Jeffery...no worries here. Ask all the questions you need to my friend!!
Alan P and newc33 like this.
basshead81 is offline  
post #13491 of 13500 Old Yesterday, 07:31 PM
Senior Member
 
ahblaza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Pittsburgh Steeler Country
Posts: 469
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
Liked: 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by basshead81 View Post
He is just giving you a hard time Jeffery...no worries here. Ask all the questions you need to my friend!!
Thank you.

j_nordi
ahblaza is online now  
post #13492 of 13500 Old Yesterday, 07:50 PM
Senior Member
 
cableguy301's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 439
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Liked: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahblaza View Post
Thank you.


what subs you got this week?




sealed subs is where its at!!


Cheers
cableguy301 is offline  
post #13493 of 13500 Old Yesterday, 08:04 PM
AVS Special Member
 
jbrown15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Vancouver B.C.
Posts: 5,440
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
Liked: 802
Quote:
Originally Posted by cableguy301 View Post
what subs you got this week?




sealed subs is where its at!!


Cheers
I politely disagree!...lol

My Gear:

JTR Noesis 228HT (LCR)
Axiom Audio QS8 surrounds
Sherbourn PA 7-350
Pioneer VSX-21TXH
JVC RS45
Falcon Screens FVHD105
Dual PSA XS30's (gone but not forgotten)
jbrown15 is online now  
post #13494 of 13500 Old Yesterday, 08:11 PM
Senior Member
 
ahblaza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Pittsburgh Steeler Country
Posts: 469
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
Liked: 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by cableguy301 View Post
what subs you got this week?




sealed subs is where its at!!


Cheers
Whatever ones I want

j_nordi
ahblaza is online now  
post #13495 of 13500 Old Yesterday, 08:52 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Alan P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Rapid City, South Dakota
Posts: 2,143
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 346 Post(s)
Liked: 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahblaza View Post
That will be the last time I ask anything, and the link does not start downloading if you click on it
Excuse me for my ignorance, the direct link is deleted, I thought maybe it may help someone like myself who knows nothing about REW, sorry I am not as skilled at this as you acoustical engineers. I'm glad you liked that BassHead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Calm....calm.......and for the record, I am NOT an "acoustical engineer" nor do I claim to be one.....nor do I appreciate the sarcasm.

Sorry if I rubbed you the wrong way, but the incessant repeated questioning about the same thing (where to get REW) were getting a little annoying. You had your answer (from me) and yet you asked again before you even downloaded and installed to see if I was right. You can understand where I'm coming from, right?

Yes, that link you posted did start downloading the REW installer as soon as I clicked on it (Chrome browser, may be different in other browsers, I don't know), not a big deal, just considered bad form in a public forum.

Please don't take offense and feel free to ask for help anytime!

AVR: DENON 2113ci
FL/R: Klipschorn
CC: Klipsch RC64ii
SUR: Polk LS F/X x 4
SUB: PSA XS15 x 4
DISP: Mitsubishi WD-73740
Alan P is online now  
post #13496 of 13500 Old Yesterday, 09:25 PM
AVS Special Member
 
basshead81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Posts: 5,827
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 1389
Can't we all just get along.



I am with Jbrown, ported pimp slaps sealed.
Gorilla Killa likes this.
basshead81 is offline  
post #13497 of 13500 Old Yesterday, 09:55 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Arizona
Posts: 108
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Liked: 35
^^^^ if you kids don't settle down up there I'll be forced to show you how we brought the pain in my day...

P.S. Ported ftw!!!!
Alan P, jbrown15 and basshead81 like this.

Last edited by FattyMcButterPants; Yesterday at 10:09 PM.
FattyMcButterPants is online now  
post #13498 of 13500 Old Today, 12:50 AM
AVS Special Member
 
jbrown15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Vancouver B.C.
Posts: 5,440
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
Liked: 802
Quote:
Originally Posted by basshead81 View Post
Can't we all just get along.



I am with Jbrown, ported pimp slaps sealed.

Does anybody have about 16 XS15se that they want to try to compare to my four ported cabinets?....lol
ahblaza and Gorilla Killa like this.

My Gear:

JTR Noesis 228HT (LCR)
Axiom Audio QS8 surrounds
Sherbourn PA 7-350
Pioneer VSX-21TXH
JVC RS45
Falcon Screens FVHD105
Dual PSA XS30's (gone but not forgotten)
jbrown15 is online now  
post #13499 of 13500 Old Today, 11:00 AM
Senior Member
 
ahblaza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Pittsburgh Steeler Country
Posts: 469
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
Liked: 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan P View Post
Calm....calm.......and for the record, I am NOT an "acoustical engineer" nor do I claim to be one.....nor do I appreciate the sarcasm.

Sorry if I rubbed you the wrong way, but the incessant repeated questioning about the same thing (where to get REW) were getting a little annoying. You had your answer (from me) and yet you asked again before you even downloaded and installed to see if I was right. You can understand where I'm coming from, right?

Yes, that link you posted did start downloading the REW installer as soon as I clicked on it (Chrome browser, may be different in other browsers, I don't know), not a big deal, just considered bad form in a public forum.

Please don't take offense and feel free to ask for help anytime!
I'm OLD any sometimes I forget that I already got the answer to my question and have a habit of asking the same question multiple times, I'm sorry if I ruffled any feathers here and I'm still getting used to the site as I've only been a member for 7 years Yes I finally got REW downloaded on my new laptop only I didn't do it myself as I don't know how to use this new laptop which is Windows 8.1 bing. That will be another learning curve along with REW. So I apologize for my behaving badly, it won't happen again. Thank you all for your understanding as I would be lost without you all
Cheers Jeff

j_nordi
ahblaza is online now  
post #13500 of 13500 Old Today, 11:05 AM
Senior Member
 
ahblaza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Pittsburgh Steeler Country
Posts: 469
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
Liked: 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrown15 View Post
Does anybody have about 16 XS15se that they want to try to compare to my four ported cabinets?....lol
What do I get now J, short of DIY since I have dual sealed subs How about dual XV30FSEs? Better yet J you can build me a couple of yours, space is no problem. I was told all I need is flat packs, glue and clamps, I wish it was that easy
Cheers Jeffrey

j_nordi
ahblaza is online now  
Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Tags
Xs30 , Velodyne Sms 1 In Room Bass Correction Kit With Included Microphone , Denon Avr 3313ci Receiver , Denon Avr 4520ci Receiver , Power Sound Audio , Xv15 , Power Sound Audio Triax , Room Equilizer Wizard Rew , Denon Avr X4000 7 2 Channel Home Theater Receiver
Gear in this thread

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off