Sorry, I didn't read the guidelines for posting for info on subs so here's some more info that will help with what I'm looking for:
1. Budget - $200 + tax/shipping
2. Size requirements/limits - I don't know how big or small subs get but I have plenty of room to place it on the floor next to the tower speakers (Polk Monitor 60s) and if it's anywhere close to 3' x 3' it'll fit fine.
3. Room dimensions - room is 14' W x 18' L
4. Primary uses - 80% HT for movies/TV ans 20% for music listening
5. Listening habits - Don't need to shake the house but realistic sounds from movies would be nice.
6. Appearance requirements - Would like to have it all black since all other speakers are black.
7. Timeframe - No rush, maybe in the next month or so.
Projector - EPSON 8350
Screen - DIY BOC 120" Fixed Screen
AVR - Denon 1612
Speakers - PolkAudio Monitor 60's
Sub - Coming soon!