Can any Sub give a Top Fuel launch feeling???? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 58 Old 03-17-2012, 03:27 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
sgmccool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Metro Atlanta
Posts: 147
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Is there any Consumer AKA Home Theater Subwoofers out there that can produce the chest pounding feel of a Top Fuel dragster launching off the starting line?



Have you ever been to a pro top fuel or funny car race, if so you know the feeling. Play the below sound bite and tell me if it was close to the same feeling.

http://www.audiosparx.com/sa/summary...und_iid.244987
sgmccool is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 58 Old 03-17-2012, 03:39 PM
AVS Special Member
 
mojomike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: South Florida
Posts: 6,966
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Yes there are a few, but depending on the size of the room, it would take multiples of them. Also just as important would be having very powerful main speakers. Very much of the sound of dragsters falls well above the bass range. Without the mains holding up their end, it's not going to sound realistic.
mojomike is offline  
post #3 of 58 Old 03-17-2012, 03:46 PM
AVS Special Member
 
drewTT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Anaheim Hills, CA
Posts: 1,839
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 75
I played the track. Not much low end there. Chest thump comes from midbass and need good mains as mojo said.
drewTT is offline  
post #4 of 58 Old 03-17-2012, 03:53 PM
AVS Special Member
 
drewTT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Anaheim Hills, CA
Posts: 1,839
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 75
Great website though. They got some extremely well recorded, high quality tracks.

Turn this one up: http://www.audiosparx.com/sa/summary...und_iid.512019
drewTT is offline  
post #5 of 58 Old 03-17-2012, 04:13 PM
AVS Special Member
 
oztech's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Houston Texas
Posts: 7,660
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 93
I would think recorded lightning strikes would have some great low end.
oztech is offline  
post #6 of 58 Old 03-17-2012, 07:56 PM
Senior Member
 
Funky Waves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Halfmoon Bay BC, Canada
Posts: 331
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewTT View Post

Great website though. They got some extremely well recorded, high quality tracks.

Turn this one up: http://www.audiosparx.com/sa/summary...und_iid.512019

I Love it, good down to a solid 12hz anyway. Lots of bass frequency variaty there. Good energy 12-200hz

The top fuel track is nice too mostly centered 35-70hz but a little going on down to 15hz

Nathan Funk
Funk Audio
Funky Waves is online now  
post #7 of 58 Old 03-18-2012, 11:37 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Archaea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Kansas City, MO
Posts: 5,786
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 261 Post(s)
Liked: 566
Oddly enough I used this exact analogy to describe my experience with the JTR Captivator back in July of 2011 a few months after I heard the sub for the first time.

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showp...2&postcount=17

Actually either the ported JTR Captivators or the more powerful horn design Orbit Shifters should do well in attempt to replicate the experience.

I've been to top fuel Harley drag racers with 800 hp bikes that run the 1/8 mile at > 200mph. A cousin of mine won the national championship a couple years back. Phil Schmidt.

JTR subs are the only subs I've experienced personally that can approach that craziness -- though to be perfectly frank - those 800hp engines with no exhaust systems are nearly otherworldly!

But as mojo said that isn't all bass that you experience at the dragstrip!

JTR speakers also makes mains that scream too!

http://jtrspeakers.com/

"Without subs it's just background music - with subs it's the main event!"
Archaea's Theatre Room
2011 KC Sub Shootout
2012 KC Blind Sub Shootout
My Subwoofer Recommendations by Pricepoint
Archaea is online now  
post #8 of 58 Old 03-18-2012, 07:27 PM
Senior Member
 
jonathanc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 492
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 46
Top Fuel drag bikes are nowhere near the audio volume of a top fuel dragster.

We're talking 7-900 horsepower versus somewhere around 7000 horsepower. The power a nitrobike makes is a bit over the power required just to turn the supercharger on the top fuel dragster/funnycar engines.

The loudness of a top fuel dragster is a lot more than just the low range. Yes it has the chest rumble but they're so loud that they're beyond loud and into force. Loud enough that when we still recorded video onto tape, the volume from the stands would knock the tape off the recording head and the playback of the video would be distorted.
jonathanc is offline  
post #9 of 58 Old 03-18-2012, 08:27 PM
Bass Enabler
 
Scott Simonian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Clovis, CA
Posts: 13,447
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
Liked: 719
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgmccool View Post

Is there any Consumer AKA Home Theater Subwoofers out there that can produce the chest pounding feel of a Top Fuel dragster launching off the starting line?



Have you ever been to a pro top fuel or funny car race, if so you know the feeling. Play the below sound bite and tell me if it was close to the same feeling.

http://www.audiosparx.com/sa/summary...und_iid.244987

You need pure, effortless output. Loudness. Over most of the important audible spectrum. Subwoofers will never give you to effect of witnessing a Top Fuel dragster. You need serious mains to cover midrange and a huge bass array for midbass. Deep bass and any combination of 'ID' subs will never get you there.

My Dual 18" LLT subs 120dB down to 10hz

 

Plan9Reloaded Co-host

Listen to the Plan9Reloaded Gaming and Technology Podcast (may contain NSFW language)

https://soundcloud.com/plan9reloaded/sets/podcast - direct pod link

http://plan9reloaded.com/site/ - main website

Scott Simonian is online now  
post #10 of 58 Old 03-18-2012, 09:43 PM
Advanced Member
 
vraxoin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 715
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Yeah, I agree, it isn't really going to happen. Even that recording sounds more like what I used to hear in the parking line at Sears Point/Infineon. In the stands it's supremely visceral. You know it's coming and yet your brain and body just go "OMGWTF?!" on each pass. I mean, it's a freakin' bomb with wheels.
vraxoin is offline  
post #11 of 58 Old 03-18-2012, 10:33 PM
Advanced Member
 
the Son's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 629
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgmccool View Post

Is there any Consumer AKA Home Theater Subwoofers out there that can produce the chest pounding feel of a Top Fuel dragster launching off the starting line?



Have you ever been to a pro top fuel or funny car race, if so you know the feeling. Play the below sound bite and tell me if it was close to the same feeling.

http://www.audiosparx.com/sa/summary...und_iid.244987

I seriously doubt it. You're so far over the pressure level that any consumer system can provide. A quick point of reference (not taking into account things like cam profiles and real-world operation) is that a 500 inch engine at 8k is cycling 2 million cubic inches/minute.

Not to say that I wouldn't absolutely love to have a system that can realistically duplicate that feeling. I don't know any other match. Being on the starting line is almost like you're about to black out because of the pressure change. For those who haven't experienced it, it's like the world blurs out and then you start to lose your vision. Peripheral vision closes down to tunnel vision, then right before the last bit of blurred vision goes away, the run is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathanc View Post

Top Fuel drag bikes are nowhere near the audio volume of a top fuel dragster.

We're talking 7-900 horsepower versus somewhere around 7000 horsepower. The power a nitrobike makes is a bit over the power required just to turn the supercharger on the top fuel dragster/funnycar engines.

The loudness of a top fuel dragster is a lot more than just the low range. Yes it has the chest rumble but they're so loud that they're beyond loud and into force. Loud enough that when we still recorded video onto tape, the volume from the stands would knock the tape off the recording head and the playback of the video would be distorted.

Force is a good word. It's so much beyond sound.
the Son is offline  
post #12 of 58 Old 03-19-2012, 05:49 AM - Thread Starter
Member
 
sgmccool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Metro Atlanta
Posts: 147
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by vraxoin View Post

Yeah, I agree, it isn't really going to happen. Even that recording sounds more like what I used to hear in the parking line at Sears Point/Infineon. In the stands it's supremely visceral. You know it's coming and yet your brain and body just go "OMGWTF?!" on each pass. I mean, it's a freakin' bomb with wheels.

Yes it is a bomb on wheels, 7000 horses all pounding away in just over 3 seconds.

Yea I kind of new the answer to this question before I posted it, however I would like to know what is the closest thing to this with in a average cumsumers reach. Gotta dream you know.
sgmccool is offline  
post #13 of 58 Old 03-19-2012, 07:11 AM
Senior Member
 
Sick Mother's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: West Palm Beach, FL
Posts: 304
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgmccool View Post


Yes it is a bomb on wheels, 7000 horses all pounding away in just over 3 seconds.

Yea I kind of new the answer to this question before I posted it, however I would like to know what is the closest thing to this with in a average cumsumers reach. Gotta dream you know.

Probably a full arrangement from Seating Sound or JTR, and even then not really in reach for the "average customer".
Sick Mother is offline  
post #14 of 58 Old 03-19-2012, 07:19 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Kimwyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Barbados
Posts: 1,411
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 14
^^^^do you mean Seaton Sound??? If so, AVS member counsil has 5 of the HP versions of the Submersive PLUS 4 epik empires. So are you saying he should be getting that feel?
Kimwyn is offline  
post #15 of 58 Old 03-19-2012, 08:42 AM
Senior Member
 
Sick Mother's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: West Palm Beach, FL
Posts: 304
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimwyn View Post

^^^^do you mean Seaton Sound??? If so, AVS member counsil has 5 of the HP versions of the Submersive PLUS 4 epik empires. So are you saying he should be getting that feel?

I'm saying its probably "the closest thing" that is within reach of "the average customer". No, I do not believe he should (or will) get close to a top fuel dragster.
Sick Mother is offline  
post #16 of 58 Old 03-19-2012, 08:52 AM
Senior Member
 
Sick Mother's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: West Palm Beach, FL
Posts: 304
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 20
BTW, I said an arrangement from Seaton or JTR because, as several have mentioned here, there is more than just bass reproduction involved in this scenario. JTR and Seaton speakers are very well respected here. Have 10 subs isn't going to do much of anything in the mid/upper frequencies.
Sick Mother is offline  
post #17 of 58 Old 03-19-2012, 09:15 AM
Senior Member
 
Jeff Permanian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 471
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 20
If someone wants to burn a copy and bring it the JTR's open house we can see how it sounds
Jeff Permanian is offline  
post #18 of 58 Old 03-19-2012, 10:01 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Kini62's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 2,901
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
Liked: 327
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathanc View Post

We're talking 7-900 horsepower versus somewhere around 7000 horsepower. The power a nitrobike makes is a bit over the power required just to turn the supercharger on the top fuel dragster/funnycar engines.

The loudness of a top fuel dragster is a lot more than just the low range. Yes it has the chest rumble but they're so loud that they're beyond loud and into force. Loud enough that when we still recorded video onto tape, the volume from the stands would knock the tape off the recording head and the playback of the video would be distorted.

And yet that pales in comparison to the sound coming from a triple jet engine semi-tractor drag setup

Klipsch RF-62II, RC-500, RS-400, SVS PC12+,
Def Tech SC8000
Harman Kardon AVR 1600
PS3, Apple TV, Sharp 70" Qattron
Kini62 is online now  
post #19 of 58 Old 03-19-2012, 10:12 AM
AVS Special Member
 
MIkeDuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: eastern PA
Posts: 6,214
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
Liked: 71
I have to say, that it might be cool to experience, I think it would take a lot of power to mimic a top fuel dragster doing a 1/4 mile. Years ago, I went to an event and I was able to go into the pits. It was really cool except for the fact that the fumes were toxic. During the race, I was standing at least 10-20 feet away from the track near the fence. When the first dragster went down the track, I literally felt the air pressure from it and it knocked me on my ass. For real. The shock wave was something I had never experienced before. It was pretty cool though. Not sure if a sub(s) can reproduce that.

It ain't easy being green.
My System
MIkeDuke is offline  
post #20 of 58 Old 03-19-2012, 10:20 AM
Member
 
cdelena's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Vancouver, WA
Posts: 172
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
My wife and I used to buy tickets to drag finals every year and find a way to skip all classes but top fuel... it is THE show to watch.

NO, there is not a theater setup that can replicate that experience.
cdelena is offline  
post #21 of 58 Old 03-19-2012, 01:42 PM
Advanced Member
 
Sepen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 713
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 17
I have been to maybe 10 events and it never gets old. Unreal pressurization.
I get giddy like a 10 year old getting an ice cream cone.



Quote:
Originally Posted by MIkeDuke View Post

I have to say, that it might be cool to experience, I think it would take a lot of power to mimic a top fuel dragster doing a 1/4 mile. Years ago, I went to an event and I was able to go into the pits. It was really cool except for the fact that the fumes were toxic. During the race, I was standing at least 10-20 feet away from the track near the fence. When the first dragster went down the track, I literally felt the air pressure from it and it knocked me on my ass. For real. The shock wave was something I had never experienced before. It was pretty cool though. Not sure if a sub(s) can reproduce that.

Sepen is offline  
post #22 of 58 Old 03-19-2012, 02:09 PM
Senior Member
 
Funky Waves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Halfmoon Bay BC, Canada
Posts: 331
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdelena View Post

My wife and I used to buy tickets to drag finals every year and find a way to skip all classes but top fuel... it is THE show to watch.

NO, there is not a theater setup that can replicate that experience.

It could be done, but how practical is the question.

Nathan Funk
Funk Audio
Funky Waves is online now  
post #23 of 58 Old 03-19-2012, 04:14 PM
Senior Member
 
jonathanc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 492
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgmccool View Post

Yes it is a bomb on wheels, 7000 horses all pounding away in just over 3 seconds.

Yea I kind of new the answer to this question before I posted it, however I would like to know what is the closest thing to this with in a average cumsumers reach. Gotta dream you know.


I suppose those decibel drag racing competition car stereos might be able to mimick the sound. To reproduce that sort of feeling, would require a sound system capable of 150db or so according to wikipedia.
jonathanc is offline  
post #24 of 58 Old 03-19-2012, 04:16 PM
Senior Member
 
jonathanc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 492
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kini62 View Post

And yet that pales in comparison to the sound coming from a triple jet engine semi-tractor drag setup


Those are loud too. I am not sure what they make for horsepower but they do move a lot of air. However I still don't think they match the raw db from a top fuel drag motor.
jonathanc is offline  
post #25 of 58 Old 03-19-2012, 07:49 PM
AVS Special Member
 
michael hurd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: 49th parallel
Posts: 2,118
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Having been to Brainerd, MN years ago, for the Nationals, been to huge concerts with line arrays, and large sub systems that literally rip the air in and out of your lungs with every cycle, I still don't think there is anything close on earth that can come close to the fury of a Top Fuel Dragster / Funny Car. Possibly a pair of Danley's JH-90's in a small room with a couple of Rock Monsters?

Even up in the nose bleed section, your eyes jiggle in your head, your chest cavity resonates, and you can't begin to focus on the car during a run. It is beyond loud, even with double hearing protection. ( 33 db nr plugs + good shooting muffs )

Television doesn't even come close to doing them justice, the amount of air and fuel they process.

I have been in the pits during warm ups, and gotten a dose of nitromethane fumes. Not fun, since I wasn't prepared. Stumbing backwards through a retreating crowd with eyes, nose and throat burning wasn't cool. Getting a .090 thick copper head gasket out of Bernstein's engine, and a few pistons, one from Kalitta's engine made up for that though.

Honorable mention for "loud" at least in the HF is an un-muffled 2 stroke snowmobile engine screaming. What a crackle coming from the stingers!

"You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes."
michael hurd is offline  
post #26 of 58 Old 03-19-2012, 11:31 PM
Advanced Member
 
the Son's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 629
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by michael hurd View Post

Having been to Brainerd, MN years ago, for the Nationals, been to huge concerts with line arrays, and large sub systems that literally rip the air in and out of your lungs with every cycle, I still don't think there is anything close on earth that can come close to the fury of a Top Fuel Dragster / Funny Car. Possibly a pair of Danley's JH-90's in a small room with a couple of Rock Monsters?

Even up in the nose bleed section, your eyes jiggle in your head, your chest cavity resonates, and you can't begin to focus on the car during a run. It is beyond loud, even with double hearing protection. ( 33 db nr plugs + good shooting muffs )

Television doesn't even come close to doing them justice, the amount of air and fuel they process.

I have been in the pits during warm ups, and gotten a dose of nitromethane fumes. Not fun, since I wasn't prepared. Stumbing backwards through a retreating crowd with eyes, nose and throat burning wasn't cool. Getting a .090 thick copper head gasket out of Bernstein's engine, and a few pistons, one from Kalitta's engine made up for that though.

Honorable mention for "loud" at least in the HF is an un-muffled 2 stroke snowmobile engine screaming. What a crackle coming from the stingers!

Bolded, exactly what I mean. Try standing within 20 feet.


the Son is offline  
post #27 of 58 Old 03-20-2012, 05:55 AM - Thread Starter
Member
 
sgmccool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Metro Atlanta
Posts: 147
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kini62 View Post

And yet that pales in comparison to the sound coming from a triple jet engine semi-tractor drag setup

Have to disagree with this one. Been to the tractor pulls and as awsome as it may be it doesn't have that punch you in the chest instint effect. Jet engines ramp up to there power. I know I work at the Largest Airport in the WORLD and see, hear, and work on these things all day all week

Nationals are comming up in a month or two here in Atlanta, haven't been in a few years and now all these comments are making me think I need to go again. YEH BABY
sgmccool is offline  
post #28 of 58 Old 03-20-2012, 01:41 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Kini62's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 2,901
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
Liked: 327
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgmccool View Post

Have to disagree with this one. Been to the tractor pulls and as awsome as it may be it doesn't have that punch you in the chest instint effect. Jet engines ramp up to there power. I know I work at the Largest Airport in the WORLD and see, hear, and work on these things all day all week

Nationals are comming up in a month or two here in Atlanta, haven't been in a few years and now all these comments are making me think I need to go again. YEH BABY

When I was living in the mainland, I frequented Byron drag strip in Illinois more than a few times. It was there that I witnessed both a top fuel (guy getting his license) run and at another time the jet semi.

The top fuel was loud and powerful for sure but the shear "pressure" and literal teeth rattling low frequency of the three jets was certainly more visceral than the fueler.

I wish I could remember where the photos of the jet are. Damn!
For both I was near the fence and so maybe 50-75ft away. Pretty much no contest in my mind, ears and bones

Gene

Klipsch RF-62II, RC-500, RS-400, SVS PC12+,
Def Tech SC8000
Harman Kardon AVR 1600
PS3, Apple TV, Sharp 70" Qattron
Kini62 is online now  
post #29 of 58 Old 03-20-2012, 02:23 PM
AVS Special Member
 
spyboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 7,086
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 41
The noise of a large jet engine at close range can hit 140 db. This level will damage your hearing in a hurry
spyboy is offline  
post #30 of 58 Old 03-20-2012, 02:37 PM
Advanced Member
 
its phillip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: fort worth, tx
Posts: 741
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 54
I've been relatively close (couple hundred feet) to F-15s and F-16s taking off, and those can get pretty damn loud. No idea how they would compare to a Top Fuel racer though D:

its phillip is offline  
Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off