Looking at descriptions of it online I found out this about scandyneball.
I couldn't find anyone who reviewed it.
Colours Black, White or Red.
- Power: 60 Watt (Class D amplifier)
- Shape: Abs enclosure conceived to compliment the drop, the Minipod or the Micropod SE
- Voltage: 100-240 VAC
- LED light: Shows Power on, standby, mute
- Inputs: Stereo RCA Jack
- Drive unit: 6 ½ long throw - 4 layer woofer
- Frequency: minus 3 dB at 48 Hz, minus 6 db at 40 Hz.
- Input sensitivity: Input @ 100Hz 200mVrms; 1.5% @ rate power
- S/N (rated power): >70dB
- THD: <0.3% @ 1 Watt, 1.5% @ rate power output
- Functions: Cross-over frequency adjust range 40Hz to 140Hz variable, phase: 0dg or 180dg (switchable), digital volume control (360 dg type)
- Remote control: Volume, mute, on/offff
- Protections: Short-circuit protection, over current protection, over temperature protection
- Dimensions (with spikes mm): 320W x 220H x 320D
I guess this review is similar to the htb2shttp://reviews.cnet.com/subwoofers/k...-32317403.html