Audioengine 5+ need subwoofer - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 72 Old 05-25-2012, 11:09 AM - Thread Starter
Member
 
djphaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 84
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Hello. I have been searching and searching for a nice speaker system for my computer/tv. I watch movies, play games and listen to music at moderate lvls. I really like the Audioengine 5+ speakers so far. I think they would be great for my Pc/music/movies. The Audioengine 5+ are powered speakers. this is something that is convenient for me at the moment. Im looking for a simple easy set up thats easy to move around. Say for instance i have my speakers with my sub woofer set up on my computer. Then maybe later that day i want to watch a movie on my tv. I would like to be able to move the speaker system and hook it up to it or just my mp3 player to the speakers and the subwoofer. Im leaning towards a Velodyne subwoofer but im open to more suggestions. Ive heard many good things about Velodyne and I was thinking about the Velodyne Impact 10. Its fits right around my budget. I was wondering if i could plug in the Audioengine 5+ to the Velodyne with no problems? Would it be a nice setup? In other words will it work with straight rca cables? Am i trying to set it up wrong? Or would the engineaudio 5+ and the Velodyne separately plug into my pc/tv? If so what cables would i need?

Attachment 247616
Attachment 247617

Audioengine A5+

Additional Specifications

2.0 powered bookshelf speaker system
Power Output: 150W peak power total (50W RMS/75W peak per channel), AES
Inputs: Dual 1/8 stereo mini-jacks
Outputs: USB type A (power charging only), RCA L/R audio (full-range, non-adjustable)
Voltage: 115/240V, 50/60 Hz manually switchable
Amplifier type: Dual Class AB monolithic
Drivers: 5" Kevlar woofers, 20mm silk dome tweeters
Signal to Noise: Greater than 95dB (typical A-weighted)
THD: less than 0.05 percent at all power settings
Crosstalk: less than 50dB

Manufacturer Specifications

Frequency response: 50Hz-22kHz
Input impedance: 10k ohms unbalanced

Dimensional Specifications

7" W x 10" H x 7.75" D

Velodyne Impact-10
Comparison Specifications

Maximum Dynamic Power (MDP) amplifier: 150W RMS, 250W dynamic power
10" forward-firing woofer (8.2" piston diameter)
High pass crossover: full range, low pass crossover: 50Hz - 200Hz
Frequency response: 32 - 140Hz +/-3dB
Acoustically neutral, down-firing ported cabinet design

Additional Specifications

5.6 lbs. magnet structure
2" dual layer copper-wound voice coil
Coated fiber cone
Inputs: RCA line level, LFE and speaker level inputs
Outputs: Stereo, left and right, speaker level
Phase: 0° to 180°
Auto on/off
Removable grille
LED power indicator

Dimensional Specifications

Dimensions: 12.75" W x 13.7" H x 14.4" D


The Audioengine 5+ are just a thought i had for this setup. I have heard nothing but good things about them. I even heard they throw enough bass that some people change there mind about getting a subwoofer with them but i wouldnt mind some nice lows. Since these are both powered i was thinking it would be easy to set up and move around the house. I know i can also go with non powered speakers but i would need a receiver correct? It seems like it would be more expensive to go that way. Please correct me if im wrong, but i would rather keep it simple to something like this and cut out the middleman(receiver). If anyone have any suggestions or advice i would really appreciate it. Thanks for stooping bye and reading my post.
LL
LL
djphaze is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 72 Old 05-25-2012, 12:38 PM
AVS Special Member
 
kesando's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Queens, New York
Posts: 1,551
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 31
First and foremost, how big is the room they are going in? What is your budget? What percentage of your usage will be music, movies, games ect.

BTW, I own a pair of Bamboo Audioengine A5s in my 12x15x8 ft (1440 sq ft.) bedroom setup and paired with an Emotiva Ultra 10 subwoofer, It sounds great with music.
kesando is offline  
post #3 of 72 Old 05-25-2012, 12:50 PM
Senior Member
 
leninGHOLA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 319
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 14
I trial-ed a pair of A5+ with my STF-2 and they sounded great together. The variable pre-out is very handy when you have a proper audio source and no need for a reciever.
leninGHOLA is offline  
post #4 of 72 Old 05-25-2012, 01:06 PM
AVS Special Member
 
kesando's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Queens, New York
Posts: 1,551
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by leninGHOLA View Post

I trial-ed a pair of A5+ with my STF-2 and they sounded great together. The variable pre-out is very handy when you have a proper audio source and no need for a reciever.

The variable pre out is one feature I miss with my A5s. I have to change the system volume at the source .

To the OP, Simply plug the sub into the pre-out of the A5(A5+) using an RCA(sub) cable and use the sub's built in crossever to blend it with the speakers. I find that around 55hz is a good place to start as a crossover point on the sub's control knob. Keep in mind that there is no way to high-pass the Audioengines so they try to produce bass down to it's roll off point with or without a sub connected. That said, they do handle bass pretty well for powered bookshelfs.
kesando is offline  
post #5 of 72 Old 05-25-2012, 01:38 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
djphaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 84
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by kesando View Post

First and foremost, how big is the room they are going in? What is your budget? What percentage of your usage will be music, movies, games ect.

BTW, I own a pair of Bamboo Audioengine A5s in my 12x15x8 ft (1440 sq ft.) bedroom setup and paired with an Emotiva Ultra 10 subwoofer, It sounds great with music.

12.5x10x8 ft. My budget is $700. 33% music, 33% movies, 33%games. your setup sounds great!
djphaze is offline  
post #6 of 72 Old 05-25-2012, 01:40 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
djphaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 84
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by leninGHOLA View Post

I trial-ed a pair of A5+ with my STF-2 and they sounded great together. The variable pre-out is very handy when you have a proper audio source and no need for a reciever.

Can you show me a picture or tell me how i would set something up like you have? I just want to know is you plug in the speakers and subwoofer to each other or a source(dvd player)
djphaze is offline  
post #7 of 72 Old 05-25-2012, 02:50 PM
Senior Member
 
leninGHOLA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 319
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by djphaze View Post

Can you show me a picture or tell me how i would set something up like you have? I just want to know is you plug in the speakers and subwoofer to each other or a source(dvd player)

Your DVD player or PC will output over the Red and White RCA audio jacks into the input of the A5+, the Red and White ouptut RCA's from the A5+ will go to your sub. In my case, I just used a single RCA from white output to the sub as my sub only has a single LFE input. Volume for both speakers and subs is controlled by remote or front volume knob on the speakers.

As Kesando mentions, the subwoofer crossover should be set at 55-60hz so the frequencies emitted from the speakers and sub do not overlap much.
leninGHOLA is offline  
post #8 of 72 Old 05-25-2012, 05:38 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
djphaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 84
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by leninGHOLA View Post

Your DVD player or PC will output over the Red and White RCA audio jacks into the input of the A5+, the Red and White ouptut RCA's from the A5+ will go to your sub. In my case, I just used a single RCA from white output to the sub as my sub only has a single LFE input. Volume for both speakers and subs is controlled by remote or front volume knob on the speakers.

As Kesando mentions, the subwoofer crossover should be set at 55-60hz so the frequencies emitted from the speakers and sub do not overlap much.

Ah ok, sounds easy enough. So how did you like the auidioengine 5+? What did you use them for and how did they perform?
djphaze is offline  
post #9 of 72 Old 05-25-2012, 08:17 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
cel4145's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 11,258
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
Liked: 645
Since you want something small and easy to move, I'd go with the X-Ref 10. It'll be a better sounding sub than the Impact 10. See the review.

cel4145 is online now  
post #10 of 72 Old 05-26-2012, 01:33 AM - Thread Starter
Member
 
djphaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 84
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by cel4145 View Post

Since you want something small and easy to move, I'd go with the X-Ref 10. It'll be a better sounding sub than the Impact 10. See the review.

Looks good but thats over my budget. I dont want to spend more than $350 on a subwoofer.
djphaze is offline  
post #11 of 72 Old 05-26-2012, 02:00 AM - Thread Starter
Member
 
djphaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 84
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Anyone know much about the Swan H5? They look promising. Attachment 247656

Series H-Series
Model H5
System Type 2-way 4th vented speaker system
Finish Luxury ebony wood veneer covered by piano lacquer/metal ring/leather panel
Drivers Configuration
Subwoofer / Type
Woofer / Type 5.25″ x1 / Kevlar-Paper
Midbass / Type
Midrange / Type
Tweeter / Type 1.1″ x1 / Dome Tweeter
Super Tweeter / Type
Frequency Range 48Hz ~ 20kHz
Crossover 1.8kHz
Harmonic Distortion 80Hz ~ 20kHz ≤1% (2.83V/1m)
Sensitivity 87dB (2.83V/1m)
Nominal Impedance 4Ω
Power Handling 10-80 W
Rated Power Output 45W RMS
Signal to Noise Ratio >94dB
Input sensitivity 350mV
Input impedance 12kΩ
Distortion THD<0.05% (8Ω 1kHz)
Active Filtering
Bass +2/0/-2dB (200Hz)
Midrange 0/-2/-4dB (500Hz)
Treble +1/0/-1dB (10kHz)
Weights and Measures
Dimension (W×H×D) 190×228×264mm
Net Weight 6.25Kg
LL
djphaze is offline  
post #12 of 72 Old 05-26-2012, 03:17 AM
AVS Special Member
 
glangford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,751
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 46
Did you consider the matching audioengine sub?
glangford is offline  
post #13 of 72 Old 05-26-2012, 11:14 AM - Thread Starter
Member
 
djphaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 84
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by glangford View Post

Did you consider the matching audioengine sub?

No. i heard some bad things about it and it a lil pricey. I have given it some thought and i think im going to go with a Audioengine N22 amplifier. The search goes on for a pair a speakers to go with it!
djphaze is offline  
post #14 of 72 Old 05-26-2012, 12:35 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
cel4145's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 11,258
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
Liked: 645
Quote:
Originally Posted by djphaze View Post

Looks good but thats over my budget. I dont want to spend more than $350 on a subwoofer.

Sorry. I was confused. This post says $700:

Quote:
Originally Posted by djphaze View Post

12.5x10x8 ft. My budget is $700. 33% music, 33% movies, 33%games. your setup sounds great!

Is that for speakers and sub?

cel4145 is online now  
post #15 of 72 Old 05-26-2012, 02:26 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
djphaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 84
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by cel4145 View Post

Sorry. I was confused. This post says $700:



Is that for speakers and sub?

Yes it does say $700 but i feel thats probably not possible. My budget is actually around $500. Im still thinking of going with the audioengine 5+ but im afraid after a couple of years the amp will die. Although Audioengine offers a 3 year warranty im afraid of it dying within the 5 years period. i dont know what the life spand of these audioengine 5+ are but i started to think maybe i should get the Audioengine n22 desktop amplifier and buy some speakers that are not self powered. If the audioengine 5+ die ill lose both the amp and speakers. However, if i buy the n22(or any other desktop amp) and non powered speakers most likey one is to go out instead of both like the Audioengine powered 5+. Catch my drift? So this is the dilema im in right now....

Should i go with the audioengine 5+ or another type of powered speaker thats good like the 5+. Theyll be much more powerfull overall for around the same price but im taking a chance and maybe the amp will die and ill lose it all. Comes with 3 year warranty.

Or

Should i go with the Audioengine n22 desktop amp with possible the audioengine p4 or another speaker and have decent power. chances are one or the other can go wrong but atleast one may still be working and i wont lose both. If i go with the p4 and n22 i can get the 3 year warranty.

HELLPPPPP!
djphaze is offline  
post #16 of 72 Old 05-26-2012, 09:47 PM
AVS Special Member
 
kesando's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Queens, New York
Posts: 1,551
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 31
I'm pretty confident in the reliabilty of the A5s but I don't see anything wrong with going with the N22 and P4 combo. As for a sub how about the Energy S10.3? It is a great all around budget sub.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16882269026

It was just on sale for $200 and if you wait it may go back down in price.
kesando is offline  
post #17 of 72 Old 05-26-2012, 10:12 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
djphaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 84
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by kesando View Post

I'm pretty confident in the reliabilty of the A5s but I don't see anything wrong with going with the N22 and P4 combo. As for a sub how about the Energy S10.3? It is a great all around budget sub.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16882269026

It was just on sale for $200 and if you wait it may go back down in price.

Sounds good. Ill definitely keep that one in mind. Now im leaning more towards the audioengine 5+. If i get the audioengine n22 with some speakers i dont think ill get much power with that since the n22 puts out 22 watts per channel right? Correct me if im wrong. Plus theres a coupon code for audiophone right now for %10 off entire order or single item. The 5+ would be $360 shipped. Not bad!
djphaze is offline  
post #18 of 72 Old 05-27-2012, 12:40 AM - Thread Starter
Member
 
djphaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 84
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I just read about the M-Audio BX5 D2 speakers. They also have the BX8. These seem more like monitor speakers. The Bx5 would be a better comparison to the 5+ since they both have a 5" driver woofer. the Bx5 has a 8"driver woofer.

Attachment 247701

Attachment 247702

Has anyone compared these to the audioengine 5+? They look alot more attractive to me than the audioengine 5+. They dont seem to have as much options to connect as the 5+. Would these be good for music games and movies?
LL
LL
djphaze is offline  
post #19 of 72 Old 05-27-2012, 04:53 AM
AVS Special Member
 
glangford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,751
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 46
One note about the A5+. The + had a design mod for better amp cooling, which should help alleviate some of the concerns of limited life due to overheating.
glangford is offline  
post #20 of 72 Old 05-27-2012, 09:08 AM
AVS Special Member
 
kesando's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Queens, New York
Posts: 1,551
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by glangford View Post

One note about the A5+. The + had a design mod for better amp cooling, which should help alleviate some of the concerns of limited life due to overheating.

+1 That large heatsink is there for a reason.
kesando is offline  
post #21 of 72 Old 05-27-2012, 10:03 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
cel4145's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 11,258
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
Liked: 645
Quote:
Originally Posted by djphaze View Post

Has anyone compared these to the audioengine 5+? They look alot more attractive to me than the audioengine 5+. They dont seem to have as much options to connect as the 5+. Would these be good for music games and movies?

If you have a Guitar Center nearby, they likely have a number of different powered monitors setup for demo. I personally liked the KRK Rockits I heard there, but to each his own speaker sound taste.

You won't find them at Guitar Center, but the Emotiva Airmotivs have gotten a lot of discussion on the AVS speaker forum (you might do some research there, btw).

cel4145 is online now  
post #22 of 72 Old 05-27-2012, 12:17 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
djphaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 84
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by glangford View Post

One note about the A5+. The + had a design mod for better amp cooling, which should help alleviate some of the concerns of limited life due to overheating.

Yes that definitely alleviates some worries. Thanks!
djphaze is offline  
post #23 of 72 Old 05-27-2012, 12:18 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
djphaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 84
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by cel4145 View Post

If you have a Guitar Center nearby, they likely have a number of different powered monitors setup for demo. I personally liked the KRK Rockits I heard there, but to each his own speaker sound taste.

You won't find them at Guitar Center, but the Emotiva Airmotivs have gotten a lot of discussion on the AVS speaker forum (you might do some research there, btw).

Good idea. im gonna check one out today! Ill post back with my thoughts.
djphaze is offline  
post #24 of 72 Old 05-28-2012, 10:46 AM - Thread Starter
Member
 
djphaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 84
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by cel4145 View Post

If you have a Guitar Center nearby, they likely have a number of different powered monitors setup for demo. I personally liked the KRK Rockits I heard there, but to each his own speaker sound taste.

You won't find them at Guitar Center, but the Emotiva Airmotivs have gotten a lot of discussion on the AVS speaker forum (you might do some research there, btw).

I just went to guitar center. Im for sure sticking with the audioengine 5+. The search goes on for a Subwoofer. Searching for some good memorial day sales online. If anyone see any please let me know.
djphaze is offline  
post #25 of 72 Old 05-28-2012, 11:08 AM - Thread Starter
Member
 
djphaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 84
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Has anyone heard of the Hsu Stf-2 subwoofer? ive read some good things about it. This might be in the cards if its a good sub
Daniel Smith likes this.
djphaze is offline  
post #26 of 72 Old 05-28-2012, 11:28 AM
AVS Special Member
 
kesando's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Queens, New York
Posts: 1,551
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 31
The STF-2 is a highly rated sub in its price range and is a popular choice for music.

Here is a review from Ed Mullen from 2004:

http://www.hometheaterforum.com/t/18...er-test-review
Daniel Smith likes this.
kesando is offline  
post #27 of 72 Old 05-28-2012, 11:29 AM - Thread Starter
Member
 
djphaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 84
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by kesando View Post

The STF-2 is a highly rated sub in its price range and is a popular choice for music.

Here is a review from Ed Mullen from 2004:

http://www.hometheaterforum.com/t/18...er-test-review

Wow that sub is from 2004? Must be a good sub. People still buying these? i wonder how reliable they have been.
djphaze is offline  
post #28 of 72 Old 05-28-2012, 12:04 PM
AVS Special Member
 
kesando's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Queens, New York
Posts: 1,551
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by djphaze View Post

Wow that sub is from 2004? Must be a good sub. People still buying these? i wonder how reliable they have been.

HSU's amps are generally reliable lasting over 7-10 years from what I've read. HSU's warranty is 7 years on the woofer and 2 years on the amp.
kesando is offline  
post #29 of 72 Old 05-28-2012, 12:42 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
djphaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 84
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by kesando View Post

HSU's amps are generally reliable lasting over 7-10 years from what I've read. HSU's warranty is 7 years on the woofer and 2 years on the amp.

Wow. Definitely my top prospect as of now. Do you know if this sub is compatible/good with the auidioengine 5+ speakers i want to get? I dont have a receiver and i dont plan to get one anytime soon. I was wondering if i can connect the sub to my 5+ directly?
http://www.hsuresearch.com/products/stf-2.html
djphaze is offline  
post #30 of 72 Old 05-28-2012, 02:44 PM
AVS Special Member
 
kesando's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Queens, New York
Posts: 1,551
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by djphaze View Post

Wow. Definitely my top prospect as of now. Do you know if this sub is compatible/good with the auidioengine 5+ speakers i want to get? I dont have a receiver and i dont plan to get one anytime soon. I was wondering if i can connect the sub to my 5+ directly?
http://www.hsuresearch.com/products/stf-2.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by leninGHOLA View Post

I trial-ed a pair of A5+ with my STF-2 and they sounded great together. The variable pre-out is very handy when you have a proper audio source and no need for a reciever.



It will work just fine using a single RCA from the output of the A5+s to the "sub in" of the STF-2 using its built in crossover (with the crossover switched to "in")
kesando is offline  
Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off