Hey guys, just coming across info on the transducers and they sound really cool. Had a few questions. Was looking to get 4-6 of these things for my 2 couches
1. Can I use my old Onkyo 606 to power them? I believe its at 8ohm but its 90w which would translate to 45w @ 4 which would be perfect I would think
2. My Onkyo is 7 channel so I would think I can power up to 7 transducers, is this correct?
3. How do I get a signal for the Onkyo? My primary is a Denon 1911. Would I do a Y connect from my sub out, then have the signal go into the RCA (L/R) in the Onkyo?
4. If I didnt go the route of using my old receiver, and got a new amp, is there any reason why the people at PE site seem to use plate amps instead of shelf ones? I mean, if they arent going in a box and all. Or just cheaper?
5. I see BassShaker has a 300w @ 4ohm (BKA300-4-NW). Any good?
6. Any tips/tricks for best locations to mount under sofa?
7. Finally, any opinions on the Aura vs the Bass Shaker
Thanks guys really appreciate it!