Thoughts on the Dayton Titanic T1203K? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 06-28-2012, 03:00 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
This is the 12" DIY sub kit from Parts Express. A friend of mine said that the speaker has very good specs for the money and that the kit overall is a great value. I haven't found any reviews on it in this forum.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 07-02-2012, 07:12 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 21
The Parts Express kits are quite easy to put together, A number of individuals in this forum (widely here and there) have indicated that they get good bass from the kits. Other individuals build their own enclosure and use PE drivers and plate amps with very good success. You can check the DIY part of this forum.

In that price range, you might also consider the Hsu VTF2.4 or comparable offerings from Outlaw Audio.
post #3 of 3 Old 07-02-2012, 07:47 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwinkler View Post

The Parts Express kits are quite easy to put together, A number of individuals in this forum (widely here and there) have indicated that they get good bass from the kits. Other individuals build their own enclosure and use PE drivers and plate amps with very good success. You can check the DIY part of this forum.
In that price range, you might also consider the Hsu VTF2.4 or comparable offerings from Outlaw Audio.

Those were the other 2 subs I was looking at. I want it mainly for TV/Movies, not really music, so I'm wondering which is better for me. My room is a basement room with a concrete/tile floor (covered mostly with area rugs) that is 17' x 20' x 6.5' ceilings.
Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page