Shoutout to Buttkicker for great customer service - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

Old 09-11-2012, 04:33 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 15
I often see people complaining in one thread or another about a company's customer service, but hardly ever see anyone say anything when the service is great. I don't want to be that guy so here goes:

I had a buttkcker setup for two years and had trouble with the transducer for the whole time. In fact, I had it replaced during the warranty period once but the other transducer started rattling and clanking just like the first. Since I was out of warranty, I just turned it off and did without it for over 6 months. Then, last week, I decided I missed it, so I contacted the BK company and listed my problem and asked if there was a better transducer I could buy. They quickly responded there had been some issues with some of the transducers in that time fram and they would replace it no charge. Within three days I had a new transducer return shipping lable and everything I needed. Super service!!

I have the new transducer installed and it is working perfectly. Now I will be expanding the BK system to my second row of seating...thanks to their great CS.

Living the HT Dream...now in 4D.