So I've been slowly redoing my setup as we moved into a new house.
- there are 4 Boston acoustics Hsi 470T2 in-celings serving as the surroung back and surround rears (came with the house)
- have songtower/songcenter for the fronts
- just bought a Onkyo 818 for the AVR to replace my pioneer sc-35
now looking for a sub.
- I have roughly a 22 x 34 x 10 foot room, with the couch diving the room in half (see pic). There are hardwood floors, big glass window and open stair case to the house
- I'd like to keep the budget to roughly 700-800
- we don't listen super loud: maybe -15 db on a receiver max
I've looked at the subs in this price range from the ID brands (SVS, HSU, Power sound, EPIK, rythmik) and not really sure which is the best to go for.
WAF is semi important. I could add another sub in a few months -or- if there is 1 sub that would suffice, I could probably up the budget to ~1000 (plus/minus)