SPL BDEAP-32 question - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 11-20-2012, 04:00 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have got a question. Looking for some advice from the folks that have some experience with the Sound Physics Labs, SPL BDEAP-32 subwoofer. I have a classified posted in classified's here to sell mine with the K2 Amp and the DSP-30 processor that make up the complete subwoofer system.

I always thought the BDEAP-32 to be a terrific theater sub. While a couple of folks have inquired about the K2 amp, I have not gotten a nibble on the sub, plus amp plus processor ad. Do you guys know if I should try to find a PA system forum classified to post them in and if I might have better luck there? If so and you have a site that you could recommend that would be great.

I have been looking for a sale that allows for somebody to pick them up as I don't really want to try to ship the sub cause of its size.

Any advise including "give up" would be much appreciated as I simply don't know what to think about the lack of response. I have it priced at a crazy low price but I am wondering if nobody knows what it is anymore and if the only people that might recognize it are folks involved in PA system design, construction and use.

Anyway....thanks in advance for you comments.
Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page