I have a budget in the $1500 area and have narrowed it down to 2 subs rhythmik fv15hp and hsu vtf-15h unless there is a better sub I am missing her is a rundown of what im trying to accomplish
1. Im not happy with my bass right now especially with stereo music.
2. Listening position s 15' from sub which is in a corner now.
3. Total room size is 15x15 alcove within a 30x40 carpeted finished basement
4. Im 70% movies 30% music but both are equally important. I would consider seperate subs for each 1 for each source even if meant a little more $$ if this got me the best results
5. I listen loud reference for movies, sometimes higher for music. Music tastes all over the board. classic rock,blues,jazz,classical occasional hip hop/r&b
6. When im in the mood i want the bass to make a real statement
klipsch icon wf35 wc and ws
def techs supercube II
furman elite 15pfi
sony xbr 55"