Subwoofer list on craigslist - AVS Forum
Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers > Subwoofer list on craigslist
mmbuckwa's Avatar mmbuckwa 09:14 PM 04-04-2013
http://allentown.craigslist.org/ele/3594515029.html

Any thoughts about this sub for sale?

Thanks,

Mark

stormwind13's Avatar stormwind13 09:17 PM 04-04-2013
Doesn't make any mention of coming with an amp. If it does not include a plate amp, i'd say 250-300 would be a decent price.
mmbuckwa's Avatar mmbuckwa 09:31 PM 04-04-2013
I just sent an email asking if it comes with an amp. If it does, what should I look for before I take a 1.5 hour drive to check it out? If no amp is included I wouldn't be interested as I'm not knowledgeable about building a sub.
stormwind13's Avatar stormwind13 06:57 AM 04-05-2013
if it does have an amp, ask if it's the lt.1300 that the sub originally came with. If so, ask if it has any hum issues.
Imageless83's Avatar Imageless83 11:57 AM 04-05-2013
lol i remember this sub. The seller run it with a crown xls402d. I was gonna purchase it a while back but didn't, he's pretty fast in replying your emails.
mmbuckwa's Avatar mmbuckwa 12:14 PM 04-05-2013
I did not get a reply yet from the seller. Why did you decide to not buy it? Was something wrong with it or just not what you wanted?
Imageless83's Avatar Imageless83 12:55 PM 04-05-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmbuckwa View Post

I did not get a reply yet from the seller. Why did you decide to not buy it? Was something wrong with it or just not what you wanted?

I was really looking to run dual matching mirage subs and also didnt want to spend more money on another amp. With the furloughs i need to save money too. I didnt even get to audition it but i probably would have loved it.
Also, in the past months i cant seem to stand heavy bass movies, tend to experience dizziness and headaches (underworld awakening started all this).
Maybe am not eating well, but seeing the Doctor soon. I hope he gets back to you soon and you can audition it.
He could take less money since its been on CL for several months now. Good luck smile.gif

Back of sub he sent me a while back.

Up
Mobile  Desktop