Official PSA Triax Thread - Page 118 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 59Likes
Reply
Thread Tools
post #3511 of 3540 Old 11-29-2014, 07:26 PM
Advanced Member
 
ahblaza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Pittsburgh Steeler Country
Posts: 830
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 359 Post(s)
Liked: 352
Quote:
Originally Posted by raynist View Post
Is anyone using a minidsp on their triax? If so, is it the unbalanced it balanced version? Trying to determine if the unbalanced is going to provide enough voltage to the triax amps as it has an output voltage of .9v.

Here is the spec of my onkyo pre-pro; can't tell how much output voltage it has, looks like 1v if using RCA's unless I should be looking at the max rating.

Hey Ray I think you should be looking at the max output, Onkyo's are known for having a decent preout voltage for driving almost any amps, I think it will have plenty of voltage for your application.
Cheers Jeff

j_nordi
ahblaza is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #3512 of 3540 Old 11-29-2014, 07:30 PM
AVS Special Member
 
raynist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 1,524
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
Liked: 361
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahblaza View Post
Hey Ray I think you should be looking at the max output, Onkyo's are known for having a decent preout voltage for driving almost any amps, I think it will have plenty of voltage for your application.
Cheers Jeff
Thanks.

The pre-pro is driving the triax's right now. I am worried that after putting the MiniDSP in place that it will only output .9v vs the 5v the pre-pro is putting out. If this is the case then I am probably not going to be able to drive the triax's to their full potential.

Tom is checking with the speakerpower guys to see what the input rating is on the triax amp with the gain set to max. If it is higher than 1v then I will have to get the balanced unit.

Last edited by raynist; 11-29-2014 at 07:34 PM.
raynist is online now  
post #3513 of 3540 Old 11-29-2014, 07:34 PM
AVS Special Member
 
bear123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: PA
Posts: 2,728
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 330 Post(s)
Liked: 823
Quote:
Originally Posted by raynist View Post
Thanks.

The pre-pro is driving the triax's right now. I am worried that after putting the MiniDSP in place that it will only output .9v vs the 5v the pre-pro is putting out. If this is the case then I am probably not going to be able to drive the triax's to their full potential.

Tom is checking with the speakerpower guys to see what the input rating is on the triax amp with the gain set to max. If it is higher than 1v then I will have to get the balanced unit.
The miniDSP can be switched quite easily from .9Vrms to 2V rms via moving a little jumper when you take the lid off. That still does not give you your 5V though, but I would not think it would take that much. Just a guess though. Have you asked Tom?

Wait...you are right...the miniDSP always outputs .9v, the input can be changed from .9 to 2. I think you will need the balanced.

AVR:       Yamaha RXV-375

Display:  Panasonic  TH-50PC77U

LCR:       Hsu HB1.2  HC1.2

Sub:       (2) PSA XV15se

Blu Ray:  Sony BDP-S5100

Apple TV

Harmony 650

miniDSP


Last edited by bear123; 11-29-2014 at 07:41 PM.
bear123 is offline  
post #3514 of 3540 Old 11-29-2014, 07:42 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Saturn94's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 4,249
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked: 384
Quote:
Originally Posted by raynist View Post
Thanks.

The pre-pro is driving the triax's right now. I am worried that after putting the MiniDSP in place that it will only output .9v vs the 5v the pre-pro is putting out. If this is the case then I am probably not going to be able to drive the triax's to their full potential.

Tom is checking with the speakerpower guys to see what the input rating is on the triax amp with the gain set to max. If it is higher than 1v then I will have to get the balanced unit.
I asked Tom about this some time ago. Here's the response:

"...Long(very long.. story short....either 0.9 or 2.0 can work with the
proper settings. Brian recommends using 2.0 when possible mainly because
you can potentially lower the "noise floor" a bit.

Also, Brian recommends a gain setting on his 4000w and 6000w amplifiers no
lower than -12. This way the input stage can never "clip" before the
output stage...."
ahblaza likes this.

Last edited by Saturn94; 11-29-2014 at 08:13 PM.
Saturn94 is online now  
post #3515 of 3540 Old 11-29-2014, 08:04 PM
AVS Special Member
 
raynist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 1,524
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
Liked: 361
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn94 View Post
I asked atom about this some time ago. Here's the response:

"...Long(very long.. story short....either 0.9 or 2.0 can work with the
proper settings. Brian recommends using 2.0 when possible mainly because
you can potentially lower the "noise floor" a bit.

Also, Brian recommends a gain setting on his 4000w and 6000w amplifiers no
lower than -12. This way the input stage can never "clip" before the
output stage...."
Thanks!

Do you use the minidsp with your triax?

Was there any elaboration on how the .9 can work? I already have that one and it is easier to work with the RCA connections. I will get the balanced if needed though. I don't want to hook the unbalanced .9v output unit up if it isn't going to work and mess up my current settings/calibration.

Thanks
ahblaza likes this.
raynist is online now  
post #3516 of 3540 Old 11-29-2014, 08:16 PM
Advanced Member
 
ahblaza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Pittsburgh Steeler Country
Posts: 830
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 359 Post(s)
Liked: 352
Quote:
Originally Posted by raynist View Post
Thanks!

Do you use the minidsp with your triax?

Was there any elaboration on how the .9 can work? I already have that one and it is easier to work with the RCA connections. I will get the balanced if needed though. I don't want to hook the unbalanced .9v output unit up if it isn't going to work and mess up my current settings/calibration.

Thanks
Ray, I honestly would wait for a definitive answer if I were you, that's a big deal and having to do over everything you already did. Sorry for my dumb answer earlier I wasn't considering the miniDSP in the chain only the 5 volt preout driving the Triax, sorry.
Jeff

j_nordi
ahblaza is online now  
post #3517 of 3540 Old 11-29-2014, 08:24 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Saturn94's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 4,249
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked: 384
Quote:
Originally Posted by raynist View Post
Thanks!

Do you use the minidsp with your triax?

Was there any elaboration on how the .9 can work? I already have that one and it is easier to work with the RCA connections. I will get the balanced if needed though. I don't want to hook the unbalanced .9v output unit up if it isn't going to work and mess up my current settings/calibration.

Thanks
No, I don't use a miniDSP. I remember reading about concerns clipping the miniDSP's input and limiting headroom, so I never tried one.

I did try an Antimode, but frankly it didn't make much difference and a few times I did see the input clipping light flicker, so I sold it.

Even without any EQ, my single Triax sounds great. Tom says my measurements look good (others here said not so good when I posted my measurements).

Tom didn't elaborate about the .9v miniDSP setting. I just figured he meant the gain adjustment on the Triax could accommodate it.
Saturn94 is online now  
post #3518 of 3540 Old 11-29-2014, 08:41 PM
AVS Special Member
 
raynist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 1,524
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
Liked: 361
Thanks.

I am currently using Audyssey XT32 to EQ everything. The minidsp is for a house curve.

Yeah, I will wait for a definitive answer before joining it up. I have 2 of the triax's on each output of the onkyo. Two of them are no where near each other so I have the output of the onkyo going into an SVS Sub-EQ and then to each triax. The other two triaxs are very near each other so they are eq'd as one.

Having to run the SVS sub EQ first (8-32 positions) then Audyssey (8 positions) and then doing the Audyssey Sub Distance Tweak and then EQ tweaks on my Inukes takes probably 2-3 hours when all said and done. I would hate to do all of that only find out that I need the balanced version.
ahblaza likes this.
raynist is online now  
post #3519 of 3540 Old 12-10-2014, 11:40 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Alan P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Rapid City, South Dakota
Posts: 3,099
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
Liked: 455
Did anyone ever get a definitive answer concerning the .9v/2.0v MiniDSP preferred output voltage with the Triax/T-18?

AVR: DENON 2113ci
FL/R: Klipschorn
CC: Klipsch RC64ii
SUR: Polk LS F/X x 4
SUB: PSA XS15 x 4 (Soon to be replaced with dual T-18s!)
DISP: Mitsubishi WD-73740
Alan P is online now  
post #3520 of 3540 Old 12-10-2014, 02:50 PM
AVS Special Member
 
raynist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 1,524
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
Liked: 361
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan P View Post
Did anyone ever get a definitive answer concerning the .9v/2.0v MiniDSP preferred output voltage with the Triax/T-18?
Tom and Jim were testing it last week. They found that it did limit output on the triax in their office. They are working on a solution.
raynist is online now  
post #3521 of 3540 Old 12-10-2014, 03:00 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Alan P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Rapid City, South Dakota
Posts: 3,099
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
Liked: 455
Yeah, I just heard from Tom via email and he said they are "testing out a couple new DSP programs that change the gain sensitivity on the T-18 right now".

AVR: DENON 2113ci
FL/R: Klipschorn
CC: Klipsch RC64ii
SUR: Polk LS F/X x 4
SUB: PSA XS15 x 4 (Soon to be replaced with dual T-18s!)
DISP: Mitsubishi WD-73740
Alan P is online now  
post #3522 of 3540 Old 12-10-2014, 03:16 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Brian Fineberg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 3,782
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
Liked: 752
Woild this be with any minidsp sub combination? (The limiting of output?)
Brian Fineberg is online now  
post #3523 of 3540 Old 12-10-2014, 03:19 PM
AVS Special Member
 
raynist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 1,524
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
Liked: 361
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Fineberg View Post
Woild this be with any minidsp sub combination? (The limiting of output?)
I don't think so. I think it is specific to the Speakerpower amps.
raynist is online now  
post #3524 of 3540 Old 12-10-2014, 03:38 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Alan P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Rapid City, South Dakota
Posts: 3,099
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
Liked: 455
I had issues with my XS15s + MiniDSP.

AVR: DENON 2113ci
FL/R: Klipschorn
CC: Klipsch RC64ii
SUR: Polk LS F/X x 4
SUB: PSA XS15 x 4 (Soon to be replaced with dual T-18s!)
DISP: Mitsubishi WD-73740
Alan P is online now  
post #3525 of 3540 Old 12-10-2014, 03:40 PM
Member
 
McLuvin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 137
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by raynist View Post
Tom and Jim were testing it last week. They found that it did limit output on the triax in their office. They are working on a solution.
Do we know which miniDSP unit they are testing? I see on their web site that they sell the 2x4 but it is the non-balanced version. I just ordered the 2x4 balanced and was curious since I believe it has better output voltage.

Well, here is how miniDSP describes it for the 2x4 balanced:

  • Maximum input level <1% THD Input sensitivity configurable by jumpers from 0.9Vrms(7dBu in balanced mode) to 2Vrms(14dBu in Balanced mode)
  • Maximum output level <1% THD 2Vrms (5.6Vpp) referenced to ground, i.e. 14dBu in balanced mode

Here is the info for the 2x4 non-balanced version:

  • Maximum input level <1% THD 0.9Vrms (Reva) or 2Vrms (Revb)
  • Maximum level, unbalanced, <1% THD 0.9Vrms (2.5Vpp)

So again I would curious which model they are using for testing as it seems to make a difference.
McLuvin is offline  
post #3526 of 3540 Old 12-10-2014, 03:48 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Brian Fineberg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 3,782
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
Liked: 752
Confirmed by Tom no issue with xs30's and minidsp
ahblaza likes this.
Brian Fineberg is online now  
post #3527 of 3540 Old 12-10-2014, 04:23 PM
AVS Special Member
 
raynist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 1,524
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
Liked: 361
Quote:
Originally Posted by McLuvin View Post
Do we know which miniDSP unit they are testing? I see on their web site that they sell the 2x4 but it is the non-balanced version. I just ordered the 2x4 balanced and was curious since I believe it has better output voltage.

Well, here is how miniDSP describes it for the 2x4 balanced:

  • Maximum input level <1% THD Input sensitivity configurable by jumpers from 0.9Vrms(7dBu in balanced mode) to 2Vrms(14dBu in Balanced mode)
  • Maximum output level <1% THD 2Vrms (5.6Vpp) referenced to ground, i.e. 14dBu in balanced mode
It
Here is the info for the 2x4 non-balanced version:

  • Maximum input level <1% THD 0.9Vrms (Reva) or 2Vrms (Revb)
  • Maximum level, unbalanced, <1% THD 0.9Vrms (2.5Vpp)

So again I would curious which model they are using for testing as it seems to make a difference.
It was the unbalanced. I don't think there will be any issues with the balanced.
raynist is online now  
post #3528 of 3540 Old 12-12-2014, 10:20 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Tom Vodhanel's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,493
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 451 Post(s)
Liked: 1287
T-18s begin shipping again today. Couple pictures.

We do productions runs of six...

1) 24,000 watts programmed, tested and waiting.

2) Eighteen 18" drivers bench checked, waiting

Tracking info will be going out between 4 and 6pm(when RL Carriers pops in).

Thanks to all for all the patience shown during our back order situation.

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	24k.JPG
Views:	58
Size:	119.3 KB
ID:	417538   Click image for larger version

Name:	1818.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	174.2 KB
ID:	417546  
cesar123 likes this.
Tom Vodhanel is online now  
post #3529 of 3540 Old 12-12-2014, 10:45 AM
Member
 
McLuvin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 137
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vodhanel View Post
T-18s begin shipping again today. Couple pictures.

We do productions runs of six...

1) 24,000 watts programmed, tested and waiting.

2) Eighteen 18" drivers bench checked, waiting

Tracking info will be going out between 4 and 6pm(when RL Carriers pops in).

Thanks to all for all the patience shown during our back order situation.

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio

Tom - was just curious... how are the Triax's wired up and what is the impedance on the amp? For example, is the amp seeing a 4ohm load and putting out 4000 watts? And if so, how are the subs wired to achieve the impedance target? I ask because of the odd number of drivers you use. If that is something you prefer not to divulge then I would understand.
McLuvin is offline  
post #3530 of 3540 Old 12-12-2014, 11:06 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Tom Vodhanel's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,493
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 451 Post(s)
Liked: 1287
Quote:
Originally Posted by McLuvin View Post
Tom - was just curious... how are the Triax's wired up and what is the impedance on the amp? For example, is the amp seeing a 4ohm load and putting out 4000 watts? And if so, how are the subs wired to achieve the impedance target? I ask because of the odd number of drivers you use. If that is something you prefer not to divulge then I would understand.
6 coils total. Each driver is wired in series between the dual coils and then all three loads(drivers) are paralleled together into the amp. Final load is a bit over 2ohm.


Tom V.
Power Sound Audio
Tom Vodhanel is online now  
post #3531 of 3540 Old 12-12-2014, 11:44 AM
Member
 
McLuvin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 137
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vodhanel View Post
6 coils total. Each driver is wired in series between the dual coils and then all three loads(drivers) are paralleled together into the amp. Final load is a bit over 2ohm.


Tom V.
Power Sound Audio
Ok, so it sounds like each voice coil is 4ohm; each driver is then wired in parallel to get 8ohm, and then all 3 drivers series together to get around 2.67 ohms. Sound about right? Appreciate the info.
McLuvin is offline  
post #3532 of 3540 Old 12-12-2014, 12:39 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Alan P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Rapid City, South Dakota
Posts: 3,099
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
Liked: 455
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vodhanel View Post
T-18s begin shipping again today. Couple pictures.

We do productions runs of six...

1) 24,000 watts programmed, tested and waiting.

2) Eighteen 18" drivers bench checked, waiting

Tracking info will be going out between 4 and 6pm(when RL Carriers pops in).

Thanks to all for all the patience shown during our back order situation.

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio


AVR: DENON 2113ci
FL/R: Klipschorn
CC: Klipsch RC64ii
SUR: Polk LS F/X x 4
SUB: PSA XS15 x 4 (Soon to be replaced with dual T-18s!)
DISP: Mitsubishi WD-73740
Alan P is online now  
post #3533 of 3540 Old Yesterday, 08:05 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Alan P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Rapid City, South Dakota
Posts: 3,099
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
Liked: 455
Hey guys,

The tracking for my T-18s (R+L Carriers) says "an estimated due date of 12/17/14".

Does that mean I will definitely be getting them tomorrow, or does that mean that they will be calling me tomorrow to schedule delivery and it may be a day or two before I get 'em??
oneeyeblind likes this.

AVR: DENON 2113ci
FL/R: Klipschorn
CC: Klipsch RC64ii
SUR: Polk LS F/X x 4
SUB: PSA XS15 x 4 (Soon to be replaced with dual T-18s!)
DISP: Mitsubishi WD-73740
Alan P is online now  
post #3534 of 3540 Old Yesterday, 08:08 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Brian Fineberg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 3,782
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
Liked: 752
That means they will get it in their warehouse on 12/17 and call you to setup a delivery time.
Brian Fineberg is online now  
post #3535 of 3540 Old Yesterday, 08:17 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Alan P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Rapid City, South Dakota
Posts: 3,099
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
Liked: 455
Thanks Brian....but does that mean they will schedule delivery tomorrow, or a day or two later...or is there no way to know??

Just trying to plan so I can take the day off from work.
oneeyeblind likes this.

AVR: DENON 2113ci
FL/R: Klipschorn
CC: Klipsch RC64ii
SUR: Polk LS F/X x 4
SUB: PSA XS15 x 4 (Soon to be replaced with dual T-18s!)
DISP: Mitsubishi WD-73740
Alan P is online now  
post #3536 of 3540 Old Yesterday, 08:40 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Brian Fineberg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 3,782
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
Liked: 752
Call them and bug them. That's what I did with each of my xs30's haha.

In fact I am not 100% I would have gotten them the next day if I hadn't called first. It would have been a few days until they called.
Brian Fineberg is online now  
post #3537 of 3540 Old Yesterday, 08:49 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Alan P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Rapid City, South Dakota
Posts: 3,099
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
Liked: 455
I'll do that Brian. Gonna wait until it says they actually left Minneapolis (arrived there 11pm last night and haven't moved) before I call though.

AVR: DENON 2113ci
FL/R: Klipschorn
CC: Klipsch RC64ii
SUR: Polk LS F/X x 4
SUB: PSA XS15 x 4 (Soon to be replaced with dual T-18s!)
DISP: Mitsubishi WD-73740
Alan P is online now  
post #3538 of 3540 Unread Today, 04:51 PM
Advanced Member
 
ahblaza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Pittsburgh Steeler Country
Posts: 830
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 359 Post(s)
Liked: 352
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan P View Post
I'll do that Brian. Gonna wait until it says they actually left Minneapolis (arrived there 11pm last night and haven't moved) before I call though.

Alan, I believe you will have them by Friday

j_nordi
ahblaza is online now  
post #3539 of 3540 Unread Today, 04:57 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Alan P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Rapid City, South Dakota
Posts: 3,099
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
Liked: 455
Yeah, there gonna be here tomorrow (Thursday) between 9a-noon.

AVR: DENON 2113ci
FL/R: Klipschorn
CC: Klipsch RC64ii
SUR: Polk LS F/X x 4
SUB: PSA XS15 x 4 (Soon to be replaced with dual T-18s!)
DISP: Mitsubishi WD-73740
Alan P is online now  
post #3540 of 3540 Unread Today, 06:24 PM
Advanced Member
 
ahblaza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Pittsburgh Steeler Country
Posts: 830
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 359 Post(s)
Liked: 352
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan P View Post
Yeah, there gonna be here tomorrow (Thursday) between 9a-noon.

Alan, I knew that but I wanted you to sweat for an hour or so, I've only had 11 subs delivered and picked up by FedEx, ENJOY and post your impressions

j_nordi
ahblaza is online now  
Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Tags
Power Sound Audio Triax

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off