velodyne F-1200R-B amp repair - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

Old 10-23-2013, 07:08 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10

hello I have an old velodyne f1200 it was damage by a surge and the power transformer needs to be replaced the problem that i have is that there is no info about the voltage and amps, so I don't know what transformer to buy.

if anybody has any documentation about this sub and can send it to me it would be of a great help.

thank you

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-25-2013, 12:54 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick13 View Post

hello I have an old velodyne f1200 it was damage by a surge and the power transformer needs to be replaced the problem that i have is that there is no info about the voltage and amps, so I don't know what transformer to buy.
if anybody has any documentation about this sub and can send it to me it would be of a great help.

thank you

You should contact our product support department, they can provide you with an electronic copy of the schematics for your subwoofer.
408-465-2851 or service@velodyne.com

When in comes to audio there are seldom right and wrong answers.  The opinions of "experts" are just that, and should be used as a suggestion only.  Remember at the end of the day it is your money, your system, and you will need to listen to it.
Old 10-25-2013, 09:01 PM - Thread Starter

I did contact velodyne and they sent me "part" of the schematics for this sub, there are a lot of info missing and two of the things missing are secondary voltage from the transformer and two resistors that i need to replace

I called them again and asked about the voltage and one tech support told me it's 117v, which is the primary voltage and then i realize that at least that person didn't know what I was asking for, that is why i decided to post it here with the hope that somebody can help.

thanks

Old 02-18-2014, 04:33 PM - Thread Starter

thanks rob for your reply, I've got a schematics for my sub and i am not sure if i m reading it right or not but can you take a look at the voltage that the board needs, specifically, i need to know the specs of the step down transformer that i need to buy.

I am attaching the pdf with schematics

thank you

F-1200Rmainboard.pdf 390k .pdf file  

Attached Files
File Type: pdf F-1200Rmainboard.pdf (390.5 KB, 29 views)