Single FV15hp or dual XV15's? - AVS Forum
View Poll Results: Single FV15hp or dual XV15's?
Single FV15hp 16 59.26%
Dual XV15's 11 40.74%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 32 Old 10-24-2013, 07:21 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
tvuong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Posts: 1,560
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Liked: 68
Hi all,
What is your recommendation for a ~2800 ft^3 seal room used completely for movie driven by an Audessey MultiXT reveiver? I like my bass loud and deep (Who doesn't? smile.gif). Please follow your vote with a comment why you choose one over another. After reading lots of threads, my choice are between these two Rythmik FV15hp and PSA XV15's, so please do not suggest other or DIY option. Thanks so much. Looking to hear from you all.
tvuong is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 32 Old 10-24-2013, 07:41 AM
AVS Special Member
 
SaviorMachine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: I'm Jackie Treehorn
Posts: 1,391
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 87
Blah blah FLAT PACK blah blah Dayton kits with 25Hz extension blah blah anything but PSA because I'm on a campaign to dissuade anyone from buying PSA. For best results in any circumstance, VTF3 MK4!

LoL just kidding. The FV15HP is a fine sub worth buying. Two XV15s will produce a very different sound inside that space, both because of there being two and because they are designed differently. Most people who've compared comparable offerings from Rythmik and PSA say that the PSAs sound "thicker," and the Rythmiks, "drier."

I would go for dual XV15s. Disclosure: I've never heard an FV15HP, and I own two XS15s (which I love like they're my kids).
its phillip likes this.

Once again, I am sorry to take a sledgehammer to so small and fragile a nut. -- Richard Dawkins, The Greatest Show On Earth
SaviorMachine is offline  
post #3 of 32 Old 10-24-2013, 08:22 AM
AVS Special Member
 
warpdrive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 4,096
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 31
If you’re intention is to stay with a single FV15HP forever, then go with dual XV. Otherwise, go with FV15HP and add another later

I’m a big proponent of duals because they just seem to fill the room better and make for a “fuller” overall sound. This is even more important if you are likely sitting in a bass null near the middle of the room.
its phillip and SaviorMachine like this.

Certified Ultra Professional AVS Special Member Class A
warpdrive is offline  
post #4 of 32 Old 10-24-2013, 08:24 AM
Advanced Member
 
nfraso's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 578
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 164
PSA needs a high output XV15. The FV15HP has nearly the output of dual XV15s from the same size enclosure, while also offering a mode with more extension if desired.

At some point in the future, you're going to want more. At that point, you can add a second FV15HP, or you can add another pair of XV15s (and another 12cf of space taken up in your room).

When that time comes, which choice will you have preferred you had made to begin with?
nfraso is offline  
post #5 of 32 Old 10-24-2013, 08:43 AM
AVS Special Member
 
SaviorMachine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: I'm Jackie Treehorn
Posts: 1,391
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 87
Well, "another" certainly doesn't imply 'twice as many.' It's quite feasible to add a single sub to a pair.

Once again, I am sorry to take a sledgehammer to so small and fragile a nut. -- Richard Dawkins, The Greatest Show On Earth
SaviorMachine is offline  
post #6 of 32 Old 10-24-2013, 08:43 AM
Advanced Member
 
Ozzie Isaac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 531
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 97
Just out of curiosity, what lead you to ported instead of sealed in your room?
Ozzie Isaac is offline  
post #7 of 32 Old 10-24-2013, 09:56 AM
Member
 
DualMono's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 123
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvuong View Post

Hi all,
What is your recommendation for a ~2800 ft^3 seal room used completely for movie driven by an Audessey MultiXT reveiver? I like my bass loud and deep (Who doesn't? smile.gif). Please follow your vote with a comment why you choose one over another. After reading lots of threads, my choice are between these two Rythmik FV15hp and PSA XV15's, so please do not suggest other or DIY option. Thanks so much. Looking to hear from you all.

The Rythmik FV15HP will dig deeper than the PSA XV15/30.


dominguez1:

This data and Tom's response is why I said the XV30 (if like the XV15) would likely not be able to produce a 12.5hz signal (or one with significant output). It's less "hypothetical" and more from the horses mouth, so to speak.

Powersound makes great subs, and both the XV15 and XV30 are great examples of that. However, like all subs, there are design compromises. Extending to the 12.5hz realm and below was one of them. Note that this is by no means sub par performance...most ported subs can't dig as low and loud as the PSA's. Just when compared to the FV15HP, it does not extend as low. But again, that's where I believe the FV15HP separates itself from the rest of the commercial ported subs.
DualMono is offline  
post #8 of 32 Old 10-24-2013, 10:21 AM
AVS Special Member
 
basshead81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Posts: 5,739
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 1370
go duals...
basshead81 is offline  
post #9 of 32 Old 10-24-2013, 10:25 AM
Member
 
GunmetalR56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 109
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 46
That is a tough choice! I voted for 2 XV15s based on room size and the fact that we don't know if you would be open to a 2nd FV15hp down the road. I have an XV30f and I am about to order a 2nd because when I play it loud, the bass sounds localized even when crossed @60Hz. It drives me nuts!

If I had the chance to do it all again, I'd go with 2 XV15s over the XV30.

GunmetalR56 is offline  
post #10 of 32 Old 10-24-2013, 10:31 AM
AVS Special Member
 
SaviorMachine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: I'm Jackie Treehorn
Posts: 1,391
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by GunmetalR56 View Post

That is a tough choice! I voted for 2 XV15s based on room size and the fact that we don't know if you would be open to a 2nd FV15hp down the road. I have an XV30f and I am about to order a 2nd because when I play it loud, the bass sounds localized even when crossed @60Hz. It drives me nuts!

If I had the chance to do it all again, I'd go with 2 XV15s over the XV30.

THIS. Really, the difference between singles and duals is night and day, constant, and possibly an improvement for all seating positions.

It's an old question though: one super sub, or two excellent subs? What if he goes for a FV15HP now, and then a second later. Now we're talking about a price tag over $3k. That puts him into Submersive territory. Doesn't this kind of logic always terminate on the most expensive sub that exists?

Once again, I am sorry to take a sledgehammer to so small and fragile a nut. -- Richard Dawkins, The Greatest Show On Earth
SaviorMachine is offline  
post #11 of 32 Old 10-24-2013, 10:38 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
tvuong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Posts: 1,560
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Liked: 68
^^ tell me about being tough choice which is why I posted the poll. It is 50/50 now after 8 votes. The FV digs deeper and probably has as much output as the dual XVs. The dual has smoother FR.
I like more output at port tune over seal and enjoy the air pant flapping effect from the port. Base on all the replies here and what I like, I will go for dual FV15hps as I don't want to upgrade sub(s) again (at least for a longest time). Knowing myself, XT32 AVR will be next upgrade. This hobby along with AVS is expensive smile.gif
Janibrewski likes this.
tvuong is offline  
post #12 of 32 Old 10-24-2013, 10:42 AM
Advanced Member
 
nfraso's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 578
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaviorMachine View Post

THIS. Really, the difference between singles and duals is night and day, constant, and possibly an improvement for all seating positions.

It's an old question though: one super sub, or two excellent subs? What if he goes for a FV15HP now, and then a second later. Now we're talking about a price tag over $3k. That puts him into Submersive territory. Doesn't this kind of logic always terminate on the most expensive sub that exists?

Of course not, like you say, the question is whether you will build on this or call it quits after this purchase. We all know how that typically pans out. wink.gif

So then I think the logic points to piecing together a system with the best building blocks you can afford at a given time. A SubM is over the budget, and thus not an option for the first building block.
nfraso is offline  
post #13 of 32 Old 10-24-2013, 10:44 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
tvuong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Posts: 1,560
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Liked: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaviorMachine View Post

Really, the difference between singles and duals is night and day
really really? Anyone else agrees with the 'night and day' statement? I have never run dual before and I have been in this hobby since Dolby pro-logic time frown.gif thanks. I forgot to mention that if I go dual, there is only one option to position them which is between my main LR about 4' apart. I understand the room and positioning are very important to integrate subs. What I am afraid of is that with my fixed subs location, I might run into sound wave cancellation from the two subs resulting in worst sound than a single sub. Anyone runs into worst sound running dual than single? Thanks again.
tvuong is offline  
post #14 of 32 Old 10-24-2013, 10:46 AM
Advanced Member
 
Ozzie Isaac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 531
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvuong View Post

.... I will go for dual FV15hps.....

Wow, ok. Since that is an option. I vote for dual FV15HP. I thought we were voting dual XV15's or single FV15HP biggrin.gif
Ozzie Isaac is offline  
post #15 of 32 Old 10-24-2013, 11:08 AM
Member
 
GunmetalR56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 109
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzie Isaac View Post

Wow, ok. Since that is an option. I vote for dual FV15HP. I thought we were voting dual XV15's or single FV15HP biggrin.gif

Me too! I want to change my vote to 2 FV15hp biggrin.gif

GunmetalR56 is offline  
post #16 of 32 Old 10-24-2013, 11:33 AM
Senior Member
 
walke108's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 362
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 25
I voted for dual xv-15s. If you are going to change your original question, then I vote dual Submersives??
walke108 is offline  
post #17 of 32 Old 10-24-2013, 12:29 PM
AVS Special Member
 
SaviorMachine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: I'm Jackie Treehorn
Posts: 1,391
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvuong View Post

really really? Anyone else agrees with the 'night and day' statement? I have never run dual before and I have been in this hobby since Dolby pro-logic time frown.gif thanks. I forgot to mention that if I go dual, there is only one option to position them which is between my main LR about 4' apart. I understand the room and positioning are very important to integrate subs. What I am afraid of is that with my fixed subs location, I might run into sound wave cancellation from the two subs resulting in worst sound than a single sub. Anyone runs into worst sound running dual than single? Thanks again.

No, it is not literally like the difference between daylight and nighttime darkness. I maintain that the difference is striking. I hope my hyperbole wasn't genuinely confusing.

Once again, I am sorry to take a sledgehammer to so small and fragile a nut. -- Richard Dawkins, The Greatest Show On Earth
SaviorMachine is offline  
post #18 of 32 Old 10-24-2013, 12:30 PM
AVS Special Member
 
SaviorMachine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: I'm Jackie Treehorn
Posts: 1,391
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 87
Dual Gjallerhorns!!!1

Once again, I am sorry to take a sledgehammer to so small and fragile a nut. -- Richard Dawkins, The Greatest Show On Earth
SaviorMachine is offline  
post #19 of 32 Old 10-24-2013, 12:36 PM
AVS Special Member
 
landshark1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Silver Spring, MD
Posts: 1,442
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 58
I haven't vote, because I'll need more information from you first. I am a big believer of dual sub. And I think running dual good sub vs a single great sub will highly depends on what's your option of sub location, and how many seats that you are covering. Without knowing those, it'll be shooting in blind IMHO.

IF you have multiple subwoofer location that you could place the subwoofer, then a single great sub might do you fine (when put in the best spot related to your seat) and you might be able to get the most out of it (less chances of sitting in a null).

But IF you only have a spot or two for the sub(s), AND/OR need to cover more than one row of seats, then a dual subwoofer will get/cover you more than a single one ever could. 'Cos chances are you'll be much much less likely to put the sub at the best spot related to your seat, and you will have a greater chances of sitting in a null that no matter how great the sub is, you just will never hear/feel it at your seat, period.

Like others, if you plan/could get another FV15HP in the future, then my vote will be a single FV15HP now, and another one later. wink.gif However, if there's not your plan, you might be or have a better chance to be happier of getting a pair of VX15.
landshark1 is offline  
post #20 of 32 Old 10-24-2013, 01:49 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Kini62's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 2,888
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
Liked: 325
I voted for the single FV15HP. 2800^3ft is not that large a room. A single FV15HP will still have an extension advantage over dual XV15s and not give up anything significant, if any, output.

Like the others have said it also allows you to go all "bass crazy" with a second one down the line. But unless you're a serious bassaholic I think one would be sufficient.

Klipsch RF-62II, RC-500, RS-400, SVS PC12+,
Def Tech SC8000
Harman Kardon AVR 1600
PS3, Apple TV, Sharp 70" Qattron
Kini62 is offline  
post #21 of 32 Old 10-24-2013, 01:59 PM
 
BeeMan458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Magalia, CA
Posts: 8,374
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 801
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvuong View Post

Looking to hear from you all.

For plumping the sonic depths, I am a fan of sealed. Please, you can't ask questions of this kind and then say don't give alternative suggestions as that only limits your possibilities.

For room smoothing, I voted for two XV15s.

To meet both your specification of "loud and deep"Personally, I would like to see either a Rythmik F25 and a E15 or a PSA XS30 and a XS15. For room smoothing issues, do consider two or three subwoofers and obtaining REW so you can measure and best place what ever it is you choose to buy.

Quote:
really really? Anyone else agrees with the 'night and day' statement?

My experience, our 3,300^3 room didn't come alive until the addition of a third subwoofer.

-
BeeMan458 is offline  
post #22 of 32 Old 10-24-2013, 02:03 PM
 
BeeMan458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Magalia, CA
Posts: 8,374
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 801
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaviorMachine View Post

Doesn't this kind of logic always terminate on the most expensive sub that exists?

I always thought it terminated when one had successfully plumbed the depths of their credit card limit. tongue.gif
Janibrewski likes this.
BeeMan458 is offline  
post #23 of 32 Old 10-24-2013, 02:34 PM
AVS Special Member
 
SaviorMachine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: I'm Jackie Treehorn
Posts: 1,391
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeMan458 View Post

I always thought it terminated when one had successfully plumbed the depths of their credit card limit. tongue.gif

Seriously. I feel like a lot of times, when people ask for advice, they're really asking for encouragement to buy the most expensive thing they can't or shouldn't try to afford.

All's I can say is, I'm really glad I went for dual XS15s over any similarly priced single sub in my main movie room. The duals difference is, I think bigger than single-sub owners realize, and I wasn't tryna spend three Gs on it, not even in the long run.

Once again, I am sorry to take a sledgehammer to so small and fragile a nut. -- Richard Dawkins, The Greatest Show On Earth
SaviorMachine is offline  
post #24 of 32 Old 10-24-2013, 03:28 PM
 
BeeMan458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Magalia, CA
Posts: 8,374
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 801
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaviorMachine View Post

All's I can say is, I'm really glad I went for dual XS15s over any similarly priced single sub in my main movie room.

What were you running before buying dual XS15s. And what was your impression when you lit up the two? Do you think you need a third or forth XS15?

The reason I ask, I'm torn between Rythmik and PSA. In the PSA Power-X line, I'm looking at a minimum of either three XS15s or a XS30 and a XS15 or two. That's right about where my budget runs out of steam.
BeeMan458 is offline  
post #25 of 32 Old 10-24-2013, 04:29 PM
AVS Special Member
 
SaviorMachine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: I'm Jackie Treehorn
Posts: 1,391
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeMan458 View Post

What were you running before buying dual XS15s. And what was your impression when you lit up the two? Do you think you need a third or forth XS15?

The reason I ask, I'm torn between Rythmik and PSA. In the PSA Power-X line, I'm looking at a minimum of either three XS15s or a XS30 and a XS15 or two. That's right about where my budget runs out of steam.

In this space I ran a single PC12-NSD, at several locations in the room, including right rear corner, front left quarter, and against the rear mid wall, three feet behind the MLPs. The room is a 17x11.5x8 rectangle with a 6x7 aperture on the right wall.

These two subs have rather different response curves and I only have Audyssey MultEQ, so they sound very different in this room. I strongly prefer the response of the XS15s for all content, but I might feel differently if my rooms were much larger.

Ever since I got the XS15s, the sound stage has grown ENORMOUS. This has really brought music to life. I have a two-channel system that's mostly been gathering dust since I started playing music in my main movie setup. It has me tearing through my old collection, discovering new depth in old recordings, sometimes listening to music I don't even like just because it's recorded well and my system does a way better job now, conveying it. The whole experience has been super-rewarding and very surprising.

Anyway I mention all that because I want to acknowledge that to some extent my preference for the new setup is not only about the number of subwoofers. Part of it is that these subs descend much lower than the unit they replaced, and that they don't create such a big hump in the deep bass.

That said, the sound has changed in a couple of ways that I think can only be attributed to the upgrade to two. For example, the XS15s aren't playing significantly louder than the PC12 was, but it feels like there's *more* bass. More frequent tactile bass moments in very familiar content, moments that used to sound subdued and distant.

Also, localization has been dramatically reduced. I keep one near-field so that's kind of a big deal for me. Not only that, but the other XS15 is on the other side of the room, so wherever I am, I'm not that far from a subwoofer. This is a really nice thing, when you hear it.

I have zero desire to add a third or fourth. Not only am I extremely happy with this setup, but it's a small living space already dominated by speakers and electronics. Something I like is that when you're watching the TV, the subs are nearly invisible, so you don't get the visual cue to the origin of the bass; also there's strong symmetry. I'm sure some of the real heads will cringe to hear me say it, but these two points are important to me.

Having owned subs from Energy, Mirage, Hsu, SVS, and PSA, I'm curious about Rythmik, too. [Cue Conan the Barbarian theme] But that...is another story.
walke108 likes this.

Once again, I am sorry to take a sledgehammer to so small and fragile a nut. -- Richard Dawkins, The Greatest Show On Earth
SaviorMachine is offline  
post #26 of 32 Old 10-24-2013, 05:41 PM
 
BeeMan458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Magalia, CA
Posts: 8,374
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 801
SaviorMachine, thanks for the in-depth reply. I still don't know what the final choice is going be; Rythmik or PSA. I'm sure if I picked up three PSA XS15s and turned the computer off, I'd be a very happy camper.
SaviorMachine likes this.
BeeMan458 is offline  
post #27 of 32 Old 10-24-2013, 06:57 PM
Advanced Member
 
Ozzie Isaac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 531
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeMan458 View Post

.....and turned the computer off, I'd be a very happy camper.

That is key. This forum will make you second guess every descision, especially after you make it. Someone will always have more, better, etc. the key is to get what you cn afford, then sit back and enjoy.
SaviorMachine likes this.
Ozzie Isaac is offline  
post #28 of 32 Old 10-24-2013, 06:59 PM
Senior Member
 
walke108's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 362
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzie Isaac View Post

That is key. This forum will make you second guess every descision, especially after you make it. Someone will always have more, better, etc. the key is to get what you cn afford, then sit back and enjoy.
+1
walke108 is offline  
post #29 of 32 Old 10-25-2013, 12:42 AM
AVS Special Member
 
derrickdj1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,403
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
Liked: 140
The Rythmik is the better sub for outstanding performance IMHO but, I would go dual PSA to answer the question. PSA, HSU, Chase or some other companies also make great sub. If the OP keeps reading on this forum, he will want more, lol. I favor sealed subs because they are smaller, no port holes to play with, and deeper extension which is all relative. One real consideration is displacement per dollar spent. I am very happy with my Chase subs. Buy what you like and like what you buy!
SaviorMachine likes this.

Klipsch RF 7 based HT 7.4, Pioneer SC 35, Acurus Five 200 amp, Chase SS 18.2(2), VS 18.1(2), Samsung BDP F 7500, Asus/My Book Live HPC 4 TB

Yaquin VK 2100 amp, McIntosh XR 5 speakers, Samsung BDP F 7500
derrickdj1 is offline  
post #30 of 32 Old 10-25-2013, 08:11 AM
AVS Special Member
 
steve nn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 6,207
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 425
Quote:
Originally Posted by walke108 View Post

+1

+2 smile.gif

Klipsch RB-75
Klipsch C-7
Klipsch RB-35
On-going SW management class
Denon
PS3
steve nn is offline  
Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Tags
Fv15hp Subwoofer

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off