New SVS PB2000 and SB2000 subs!!!!!! - Page 57 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 76Likes

post #1681 of 1683 Old 12-20-2016, 08:38 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 5
Quite simple"Yes honey" Yes dear" works for me...?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1682 of 1683 Old 01-15-2017, 06:13 PM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Dear all, On SVS site, the description for PB2000 says "Borrowing extensively from the legendary SVS Ultra Subwoofer line", technically what exact are the things it borrows from the ultra subwoofer line. I am in the process of making decision between between PB1000 and PB2000, for my dedicated HT room (My room is 16 feet length x 12 feet wide x 8 feet height and is closed from all sides). What exactly is the difference between PB1000 and PB 2000. I presently own the Ultra towers/ultra center/ultra surrounds. I love my Ultra speakers. Infact everyone who hears them becomes a huge fan. My friend owns a PB1000, he brought it to my house/HT room. I took a 2 hour demo with that. I like the clean/ distortion free sound of the SVS Subwoofers offer. Correct me if i am wrong, i think due the this clean distortion free nature of SVS , even if i put daul PB2000's in my small HT room i will get the same clean distortion free sound.One more question i have is that most often reviewers label subwoofers according to room size, does that really matters? Can't we just keep the gain low and fit a large subwoofer in a small room? waiting eagerly for response.
post #1683 of 1683 Old Today, 07:36 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 2
I just received my SVS SB-2000. Problem is, the light is on, everything is connected properly. I called SVS, they said maybe the driver was disconnected during shipment. I am still waiting for instructions from them on how to get the amp out. Easy to do without them sending instructions, but it seems I have no tools that fit the screws. Does anyone know what size tool I need? Thanks for a quick reply
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Tags
Klipsch Rw 12d 12 Subwoofer Each , Svs Pb2000 , Svs Sb2000 , Svs Pb1000 10 Inch 300 Watt Powered Subwoofer
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page