Please let me know which sub is better to buy.
1. Klipsch Reference SW-110 Active 10'' Powered
2. Definitive Technology ProSub 800 8'' Subwoofer with 300 Watt Amp
1. Speakers - Definitive Cinema Pro Cinema 800 Package minus sub
2. ARV - Yamaha RX-V673 7.2
You can find a lot of information about this sub (as well as other Rythmik subs) at the "Official Rythmik Audio Subwoofer thread" here on AVS.
I had never heard of Rtyhmik until a year ago while shopping for a new sub. I had been looking at the Def Tech ProSub 800 & 1,000, Klipsch (SW110, 112 & 115) and a Martin Logan Grotto i ($1,800). After spending a lot of time reading the posts on the Rythmik Subwoofer thread then asking lots of questions, I decided to go with Rythmik F12 ($850). Not only did the F12 blow all the Def Techs and Klipsches (including the SW115) away, is outclassed the Grotto i as well.
The LV12R ($599) is more inline with thew SW110 price-wise than the F12 and has received a lot of positive feedback and reviews
Check out Rythmik before deciding, you won't regret it
Thank you for suggestion.
I am getting Definitive Pro Cinema 800 5.1 package for $900. In same price store salesman said that Klipsch SW110 is a better subwoofer than DF ProSub 800 included in the package. They both cost around $320 approx. Is there any other sub woofer in same price range that is better than both.
I know SVS PB 100 is good one for $499 but that is $180 more :) I already maxed out of my budget.
IMO, this is a better set-up:
- Pioneer SP-BS22-LR - $149/pr. x 2 pr. = $300
- Pioneer SP-C22 - $97
That leaves you $823 for a sub. LOTS of great options available, including:
- SVS PB-1000 ($499, shipped) or PB-2000 ($799, shipped)
- PSA XV15 ($799, shipped)
- HSU VTF-3 MK4 (on sale for $659 + $99 shipping)
- Rythmik LV12R ($599, not sure if shipping is included)
- Pioneer SP-BS22-LR: $130/pr. x 2pr. = $260, shipped (BestBuy.com)
- Pioneer SP-C22: $100, shipped (BestBuy.com)
- SVS PB-1000: $499, shipped (SVS.com)
|Definitive Technology Prosub 800 120v Speaker Single Black , Klipsch Sw 110 Reference Series 10 Inch 200 Watt Powered Subwoofer , Yamaha Rx V673 Receiver|
|Gear in this thread|