Reaction Audio Subs - Page 16 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 202Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #451 of 1608 Old 04-27-2014, 05:43 PM
Advanced Member
 
Aarghon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 822
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 304
Thanks for the kind words:)

Polk Audio LSIM703, Polk Audio LSIM704c, Energy Rc-70 surrounds, Energy rc-mini heights
Dual Reaction-Audio BPS212
Pioneer Elite sc-61 AVR
Pioneer Elite n50 network player
Marantz CD6004 cd player, Marantz UD5007 Blu ray player
Panasonic Tcl55dt60 led tv,Playstation 3 and a lot of old consoles
Aarghon is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #452 of 1608 Old 04-28-2014, 08:03 PM
AVS Special Member
 
cr136124's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,520
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 675
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aarghon View Post

Finally pulled the trigger!!!

Proud to say that the first reaction audio dual BPS212 turbos EVER to be bought from Canada are paving their way to my icy homeland!! Can't wait for them, I think I might actually get more grey hairs from anxiety biggrin.gif

Jeremy was really helpful in making that possible, and since the doors to Canada have been opened, I encourage you fellow Canucks to do so!! The good customer service provided to me was the final blow to my internet buyer insecurity! Actually had the same deal than US customers, which is a rare feat since usually we get Bu** ****ed by foreign companies pricing!

Couldn't be more happy, and I'll provide feedback and audio porn pics of course eek.gif


Congrats my friend on the duals! You must be really excited about this purchase.

I'm was in the same boat, not sure on what to do. If you remember, I placed my order for one BPS 212 like a week ago. However, I was evaluating the possibility to upgrade that sub to a BPS 215. However, at the end, I finally decided to pull the trigger on a second BPS 212.

Once again Jeremy was really helpful answering all my questions on timely manner and providing great support all this time. I can't wait to try these subs at my home.

biggrin.gif
Aarghon likes this.
cr136124 is offline  
post #453 of 1608 Old 04-28-2014, 08:19 PM
Advanced Member
 
Aarghon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 822
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 304
Quote:
Originally Posted by cr136124 View Post

Congrats my friend on the duals! You must be really excited about this purchase.

I'm was in the same boat, not sure on what to do. If you remember, I placed my order for one BPS 212 like a week ago. However, I was evaluating the possibility to upgrade that sub to a BPS 215. However, at the end, I finally decided to pull the trigger on a second BPS 212.

Once again Jeremy was really helpful answering all my questions on timely manner and providing great support all this time. I can't wait to try these subs at my home.

biggrin.gif

Congrats on the awesome buy! Of course, it's the best buy ever, wonder why? rolleyes.gif

Can't wait to trade impressions!

Think duals over a single bigger one is an intelligent move too biggrin.gif

Polk Audio LSIM703, Polk Audio LSIM704c, Energy Rc-70 surrounds, Energy rc-mini heights
Dual Reaction-Audio BPS212
Pioneer Elite sc-61 AVR
Pioneer Elite n50 network player
Marantz CD6004 cd player, Marantz UD5007 Blu ray player
Panasonic Tcl55dt60 led tv,Playstation 3 and a lot of old consoles
Aarghon is offline  
post #454 of 1608 Old 04-28-2014, 08:37 PM
AVS Special Member
 
cr136124's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,520
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 675
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aarghon View Post



Congrats on the awesome buy! Of course, it's the best buy ever, wonder why? rolleyes.gif

Can't wait to trade impressions!

Think duals over a single bigger one is an intelligent move too biggrin.gif


Thanks bro!

Now, I need to order a miniDSP............wink.gif


Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Aarghon likes this.
cr136124 is offline  
post #455 of 1608 Old 04-29-2014, 08:35 PM
Advanced Member
 
Aarghon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 822
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 304
Been wondering... What is exactly the use of a mini-dsp? it's a processor right, but it seems to be... a digital crossover?

Polk Audio LSIM703, Polk Audio LSIM704c, Energy Rc-70 surrounds, Energy rc-mini heights
Dual Reaction-Audio BPS212
Pioneer Elite sc-61 AVR
Pioneer Elite n50 network player
Marantz CD6004 cd player, Marantz UD5007 Blu ray player
Panasonic Tcl55dt60 led tv,Playstation 3 and a lot of old consoles
Aarghon is offline  
post #456 of 1608 Old 04-29-2014, 08:45 PM
AVS Special Member
 
cr136124's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,520
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 675
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aarghon View Post

Been wondering... What is exactly the use of a mini-dsp? it's a processor right, but it seems to be... a digital crossover?

Yes, it is a digital processor with EQ capabilities for two inputs and 4 outputs (2x4 model that I'm planning on buying) plus you can set different crossovers.
cr136124 is offline  
post #457 of 1608 Old 05-02-2014, 07:03 AM
Advanced Member
 
Aarghon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 822
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 304
Quote:
Originally Posted by cr136124 View Post

Yes, it is a digital processor with EQ capabilities for two inputs and 4 outputs (2x4 model that I'm planning on buying) plus you can set different crossovers.

hmmm I'll wait for your impressions on it!! Seems like a nifty gadget, and an inexpensive one! Might interest me!

On a side note, first week of lead time depleted!!! I'm so anxious and daydreaming all the time! Can't wait to get my paws on them! Guess I'll hug them for a while ahah ! biggrin.gif

Polk Audio LSIM703, Polk Audio LSIM704c, Energy Rc-70 surrounds, Energy rc-mini heights
Dual Reaction-Audio BPS212
Pioneer Elite sc-61 AVR
Pioneer Elite n50 network player
Marantz CD6004 cd player, Marantz UD5007 Blu ray player
Panasonic Tcl55dt60 led tv,Playstation 3 and a lot of old consoles
Aarghon is offline  
post #458 of 1608 Old 05-02-2014, 04:03 PM
AVS Special Member
 
edgebsl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Gulfport MS
Posts: 1,422
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
Liked: 285
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aarghon View Post

hmmm I'll wait for your impressions on it!! Seems like a nifty gadget, and an inexpensive one! Might interest me!

On a side note, first week of lead time depleted!!! I'm so anxious and daydreaming all the time! Can't wait to get my paws on them! Guess I'll hug them for a while ahah ! biggrin.gif

Just a few quick updates:

We will be receiving custom cardboard boxes from our new supplier around Thursday.
We have upgraded our packaging to larger boxes specifically for our products and we have begun using polyethylene foam for the corners.
This is a big improvement over our previous foam packaging.

After that, everyone who has a pending order should see a shipping notice and all of the pending orders leftover from April will be fulfilled.
We appreciate all of our customers who have been waiting a few weeks for their sub to be assembled and shipped out.

In other news, Jim has perfected a paint formula that will knock days off of our painting and curing time. So as cabinets are depleted and reordered we will be able to stock them faster. It's even more durable. The differences won't be very noticeable to the naked eye as it is still a satin smooth black, but there is a slight improvement.

Our ported model is still in the works for this summer and we are waiting for a few more driver samples to evaluate, but we have also been working on something the last month that we will be unveiling even sooner (Maybe in a bout a week) that will be of interest for those who like our sealed models.

We are due for a website and blog update but it has been hectic keeping up these past few weeks, so just bear with us and there should be some updates coming your way in the next week or so.

Thanks!
cr136124 and Aarghon like this.

Jeremy
Reaction Audio Subwoofers

edgebsl is offline  
post #459 of 1608 Old 05-02-2014, 04:16 PM
AVS Special Member
 
cr136124's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,520
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 675
Thanks for the update Jeremy!

So, the subs that will be shipped in the next week or so are going to sport the new paint formula?
cr136124 is offline  
post #460 of 1608 Old 05-02-2014, 04:55 PM
AVS Special Member
 
edgebsl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Gulfport MS
Posts: 1,422
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
Liked: 285
Quote:
Originally Posted by cr136124 View Post

Thanks for the update Jeremy!

So, the subs that will be shipped in the next week or so are going to sport the new paint formula?

Yes they will.

Did not mean to make it sound like all the subs will ship the same day ;-)
As soon as all the stock is in we will probably pull 12 hr + days assembling but we still need to test each unit thoroughly.
I like to give each sub a listen for things like air leaks and rattles and make sure everything is working properly.
I want everyone that has been waiting to get their unit as fast as possible but skipping the test part of the process is just not an option.
Player3 likes this.

Jeremy
Reaction Audio Subwoofers

edgebsl is offline  
post #461 of 1608 Old 05-02-2014, 06:49 PM
Advanced Member
 
charmerci's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 704
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
Liked: 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgebsl View Post

Just a few quick updates:

We will be receiving custom cardboard boxes from our new supplier around Thursday.
We have upgraded our packaging to larger boxes specifically for our products and we have begun using polyethylene foam for the corners.
This is a big improvement over our previous foam packaging.

After that, everyone who has a pending order should see a shipping notice and all of the pending orders leftover from April will be fulfilled.
We appreciate all of our customers who have been waiting a few weeks for their sub to be assembled and shipped out.

In other news, Jim has perfected a paint formula that will knock days off of our painting and curing time. So as cabinets are depleted and reordered we will be able to stock them faster. It's even more durable. The differences won't be very noticeable to the naked eye as it is still a satin smooth black, but there is a slight improvement.

Thanks!

Good to hear! biggrin.gif
charmerci is online now  
post #462 of 1608 Old 05-02-2014, 07:48 PM
AVS Special Member
 
cr136124's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,520
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 675
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgebsl View Post

Yes they will.

Did not mean to make it sound like all the subs will ship the same day ;-)
As soon as all the stock is in we will probably pull 12 hr + days assembling but we still need to test each unit thoroughly.
I like to give each sub a listen for things like air leaks and rattles and make sure everything is working properly.
I want everyone that has been waiting to get their unit as fast as possible but skipping the test part of the process is just not an option.

Oh not at all. It was clear (at least to me) that you and your team will start shipping units hopefully next week, but not all at once! I do understand Reaction Audio has to go through QA on each unit. That is cool and highly appreciated!

Any chase to post pics of the new paint job on the cabinets? Yeah, we want the wait to be unbearable!!!

tongue.gif
cr136124 is offline  
post #463 of 1608 Old 05-02-2014, 08:32 PM
Advanced Member
 
Aarghon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 822
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 304
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgebsl View Post

Yes they will.

Did not mean to make it sound like all the subs will ship the same day ;-)
As soon as all the stock is in we will probably pull 12 hr + days assembling but we still need to test each unit thoroughly.
I like to give each sub a listen for things like air leaks and rattles and make sure everything is working properly.
I want everyone that has been waiting to get their unit as fast as possible but skipping the test part of the process is just not an option.

Thanks for the updates mister, pretty much appreciated! And of course, we can wait slightly more for our subs to be tested, intelligent move for sure! Again, appreciated!

*back to daydreamin*

Polk Audio LSIM703, Polk Audio LSIM704c, Energy Rc-70 surrounds, Energy rc-mini heights
Dual Reaction-Audio BPS212
Pioneer Elite sc-61 AVR
Pioneer Elite n50 network player
Marantz CD6004 cd player, Marantz UD5007 Blu ray player
Panasonic Tcl55dt60 led tv,Playstation 3 and a lot of old consoles
Aarghon is offline  
post #464 of 1608 Old 05-02-2014, 08:37 PM
Advanced Member
 
charmerci's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 704
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
Liked: 98
It looks like those "regular" BPS-212's are all sold out. (I got mine! biggrin.gif )

I wonder when the "discounted" prices are going to start to go up?
charmerci is online now  
post #465 of 1608 Old 05-02-2014, 08:44 PM
Advanced Member
 
Aarghon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 822
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 304
so, Charmerci, with yours being fixed, what are your impressions after a little use? Feed our envy biggrin.gif

Polk Audio LSIM703, Polk Audio LSIM704c, Energy Rc-70 surrounds, Energy rc-mini heights
Dual Reaction-Audio BPS212
Pioneer Elite sc-61 AVR
Pioneer Elite n50 network player
Marantz CD6004 cd player, Marantz UD5007 Blu ray player
Panasonic Tcl55dt60 led tv,Playstation 3 and a lot of old consoles
Aarghon is offline  
post #466 of 1608 Old 05-02-2014, 09:32 PM
AVS Special Member
 
dsrussell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Corona, CA.
Posts: 1,967
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 565 Post(s)
Liked: 560
Quote:
Originally Posted by charmerci View Post

It looks like those "regular" BPS-212's are all sold out. (I got mine! biggrin.gif )

I wonder when the "discounted" prices are going to start to go up?

You lucky dog wink.gif. Good grief, I couldn't believe the price on those BPS-212s. Once I noticed that price, I began recommending them. A week later, they are gone! And yes, let us all know how you like those puppies.

Music area: Magnepan 3.6, McIntosh MC2205 & C48, SVS SB13-Ultra, Oppo BDP 95 and assorted equipment.
Movie area: EMP Tek R5Bi, PSA XS30, Denon X2000, Oppo BDP 83.
dsrussell is offline  
post #467 of 1608 Old 05-02-2014, 11:05 PM
Advanced Member
 
charmerci's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 704
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
Liked: 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aarghon View Post

so, Charmerci, with yours being fixed, what are your impressions after a little use? Feed our envy biggrin.gif

Well, the reason that I haven't said much about them is because I'd end up talking more about myself than the sub itself.

I have a reasonably small room in which I only listen to music. (Haven't watched a single movie since I've gotten them.) I am not a basshead at all. I keep the level turned wwwwaaaayyyy down - at about 1/5 or less. I'm a bit lazy plus I have to still get rid of my cheap Polk and the Dayton sub to move the thing around to a proper place, I've just thrown them in basically the only space I have open that's not in the way. I haven't calibrated them. I'll be moving in a few months anyway, etc. blah, blah, blah. So one needs to take what I say with a grain of salt.

For the range that they work in, they are certainly more full across the spectrum than either/both of my subs. They certainly would easily fill up a much larger space than my L shaped room (10x15 plus 6x8). They sound fine!
Aarghon likes this.
charmerci is online now  
post #468 of 1608 Old 05-03-2014, 02:11 AM
Senior Member
 
Player3's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 224
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 32
Is it just me, or aren't you guys excited about this so called, "something of interest for those who like our sealed models"?! eek.gif

Pioneer Elite SC-25/Marantz SR6007
Atlantic Technology 2200 7 channel setup
Reaction Audio PS215X (booya!)
Panasonic 65" ZT60
Oppo BDP-105
Player3 is offline  
post #469 of 1608 Old 05-03-2014, 07:07 AM
Advanced Member
 
Aarghon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 822
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 304
Quote:
Originally Posted by Player3 View Post

Is it just me, or aren't you guys excited about this so called, "something of interest for those who like our sealed models"?! eek.gif

Hmmm thought it was about the ported models! Didn't read it correctly!! Definitely intriguing!!!

Polk Audio LSIM703, Polk Audio LSIM704c, Energy Rc-70 surrounds, Energy rc-mini heights
Dual Reaction-Audio BPS212
Pioneer Elite sc-61 AVR
Pioneer Elite n50 network player
Marantz CD6004 cd player, Marantz UD5007 Blu ray player
Panasonic Tcl55dt60 led tv,Playstation 3 and a lot of old consoles
Aarghon is offline  
post #470 of 1608 Old 05-03-2014, 07:14 AM
AVS Special Member
 
edgebsl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Gulfport MS
Posts: 1,422
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
Liked: 285
Quote:
Originally Posted by charmerci View Post

It looks like those "regular" BPS-212's are all sold out. (I got mine! biggrin.gif )

I wonder when the "discounted" prices are going to start to go up?

While its true we've absorbed some escalating costs:
More expensive packaging, more expensive 3/8 x 3/8 neodymium magnets for the grills etc.
We dont plan on raising prices for at least a few months. If we do eventually make a change it will be very, very slight.

Jeremy
Reaction Audio Subwoofers

edgebsl is offline  
post #471 of 1608 Old 05-05-2014, 11:07 AM
Senior Member
 
afterlife2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: BKNY
Posts: 304
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Are there anymore of the subs for $300 sale or are they all sold out? Please provide link I can't find it.

afterlife2 is offline  
post #472 of 1608 Old 05-05-2014, 11:28 AM
AVS Special Member
 
JimWilson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Somewhere in New Joisey
Posts: 4,835
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
Liked: 456
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterlife2 View Post

Are there anymore of the subs for $300 sale or are they all sold out? Please provide link I can't find it.

Where are you going to put all these subwoofers Joe? tongue.gif

If you take yourself too seriously expect me to do the exact opposite
JimWilson is offline  
post #473 of 1608 Old 05-05-2014, 11:56 AM
Senior Member
 
afterlife2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: BKNY
Posts: 304
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Not for me. I'm good.cool.gif I was gonna recommend it for your sub budget thread.

afterlife2 is offline  
post #474 of 1608 Old 05-05-2014, 03:40 PM
AVS Special Member
 
edgebsl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Gulfport MS
Posts: 1,422
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
Liked: 285
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterlife2 View Post

Are there anymore of the subs for $300 sale or are they all sold out? Please provide link I can't find it.

We have discontinued the $329 model.
We still have plenty of parts for warranties on existing sales.

The $499 version offers a nice bump in performance plus the improved aesthetics of cloth magnetic grills.

Jeremy
Reaction Audio Subwoofers

edgebsl is offline  
post #475 of 1608 Old 05-06-2014, 06:37 PM
AVS Special Member
 
cr136124's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,520
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 675
So, is this the cat out of the bag?


Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
cr136124 is offline  
post #476 of 1608 Old 05-06-2014, 06:53 PM
Advanced Member
 
Gmash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 596
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
Liked: 99
Is that like the "turbo" version of the 215? I think this is what he has been teasing, though.
http://reaction-audio.myshopify.com/products/pv-15x
e_honda likes this.
Gmash is online now  
post #477 of 1608 Old 05-06-2014, 06:54 PM
 
ClawAndTalon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 598
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
Liked: 158
Hey guys,

How well does the BPS 212 'Turbo' ($500) stack up to the SVS SB2000, or the PSA XS15. I've got an 18x18 room. 10' ceilings. I'm more picky about music but will use it in a 5.1 setup too. I want super tight bass, with the sub disappearing in the room.
ClawAndTalon is offline  
post #478 of 1608 Old 05-07-2014, 04:54 AM
AVS Special Member
 
bear123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: PA
Posts: 2,748
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
Liked: 832

My "guess" would be that it should fair pretty well in terms of output against the SB2000 given its dual drivers, but likely not so well against the new XV15se, which is now using a driver similar to the Seaton Submersive and has had a bump on power to 550rms/1650 peak.


AVR:       Yamaha RXV-375

Display:  Panasonic  TH-50PC77U

LCR:       Hsu HB1.2  HC1.2

Sub:       (2) PSA XV15se

Blu Ray:  Sony BDP-S5100

Apple TV

Harmony 650

miniDSP

bear123 is online now  
post #479 of 1608 Old 05-07-2014, 08:35 AM
 
ClawAndTalon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 598
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
Liked: 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by bear123 View Post

My "guess" would be that it should fair pretty well in terms of output against the SB2000 given its dual drivers, but likely not so well against the new XV15se, which is now using a driver similar to the Seaton Submersive and has had a bump on power to 550rms/1650 peak.

I was kinda thinking the same thing. A few observations on the SVS are that the box is quite smaller, but with more power. The woofer also seems to have a lot of extension as well.
ClawAndTalon is offline  
post #480 of 1608 Old 05-07-2014, 11:32 AM
Member
 
GaryGR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 18
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 17
The XS15se (the XV15se is the ported version) does look really nice, but keep in mind that the XS15se is only $100 less than a PAIR of BPS 212 turbos. A fairer comparison (price-wise) with the XS15se would be one BPS 215, or a pair of BPS 212 turbos.

The SB2000 is $200 more than one BPS 212 turbo, and $200 less than a pair of BPS 212 turbos.

I prefer a pair (or maybe even a trio), so given what appears to be a better value I ordered a pair of the BPS 212 turbos. ClawAndTalon - it sounds like your needs are very similar to mine, except that my room is a little smaller at about 2100 cu ft.
GaryGR is offline  
Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off