Reaction Audio Subs - Page 49 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 201Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1441 of 1602 Old 12-01-2014, 09:44 AM
AVS Special Member
 
edgebsl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Gulfport MS
Posts: 1,422
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
Liked: 285
Almost forgot the pic!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20141128_201508.jpeg
Views:	194
Size:	536.7 KB
ID:	395202  
jbrown15 and Bizarro_Stormy like this.

Jeremy
Reaction Audio Subwoofers

edgebsl is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1442 of 1602 Old 12-01-2014, 10:20 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Arizona
Posts: 451
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 270 Post(s)
Liked: 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgebsl View Post
Almost forgot the pic!
Oh man! This makes me want to look for a buyer for my PSA xv15se's ASAP! Haha. Hmmmmmm.
FattyMcButterPants is online now  
post #1443 of 1602 Old 12-01-2014, 11:43 AM
Member
 
Hound888's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 90
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Just got off the phone with Jeremy and pulled the trigger on a PS-18x Master!!!

Should be here in 3 weeks!

Can't wait to get this baby and compare it the PV-15x

Last edited by Hound888; 12-01-2014 at 11:48 AM.
Hound888 is online now  
post #1444 of 1602 Old 12-01-2014, 12:07 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Arizona
Posts: 451
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 270 Post(s)
Liked: 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hound888 View Post
Just got off the phone with Jeremy and pulled the trigger on a PS-18x Master!!!

Should be here in 3 weeks!

Can't wait to get this baby and compare it the PV-15x
Wow 3 weeks, they are really improving those lead times! You'll have to let us know how the subs compare
FattyMcButterPants is online now  
post #1445 of 1602 Old 12-01-2014, 12:42 PM
Member
 
Hound888's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 90
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 15
I'll definitely be posted my impressions and some pics. I think they are really gearing up as this will probably be a very popular model given the specs and awesome value it offers.

As always, Jeremy has been great to deal with so anyone who is concerned about service shouldn't be. He's really taken care of me and no doubt takes care of all his customers in the same way.
jbrown15 likes this.

Last edited by Hound888; 12-01-2014 at 12:42 PM.
Hound888 is online now  
post #1446 of 1602 Old 12-01-2014, 03:37 PM
Advanced Member
 
Gamecock24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 517
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
Liked: 93
Reaction Audio Subs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hound888 View Post
Just got off the phone with Jeremy and pulled the trigger on a PS-18x Master!!!

Should be here in 3 weeks!

Can't wait to get this baby and compare it the PV-15x

I know what you're getting for Christmas


Sent from my iPhone using TheChive - KCCO!
Gamecock24 is online now  
post #1447 of 1602 Old 12-01-2014, 03:52 PM
AVS Special Member
 
jbrown15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Vancouver B.C.
Posts: 6,771
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1375 Post(s)
Liked: 1245
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecock24 View Post
I know what you're getting for Christmas


Sent from my iPhone using TheChive - KCCO!

A lump of coal from his wife when she finds out that he bought another sub?
jbrown15 is online now  
post #1448 of 1602 Old 12-01-2014, 04:09 PM
Member
 
Hound888's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 90
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Well technically, I will only have one sub as I just sold the PV but it made an everlasting impression on me.

Any thoughts on what difference I might expect going from the PV-15x to the PS-18x? Already asked Jeremy but like to hear others input

Last edited by Hound888; 12-01-2014 at 04:10 PM.
Hound888 is online now  
post #1449 of 1602 Old 12-01-2014, 04:36 PM
AVS Special Member
 
jbrown15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Vancouver B.C.
Posts: 6,771
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1375 Post(s)
Liked: 1245
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hound888 View Post
Well technically, I will only have one sub as I just sold the PV but it made an everlasting impression on me.

Any thoughts on what difference I might expect going from the PV-15x to the PS-18x? Already asked Jeremy but like to hear others input

Run the opening scene from the movie Edge of Tomorrow and keep it in your mind and then play it with the PS18x!.....lol

The PV15 will sign off and the PS18 will still be shacking the sh!t out of your house!..,lol
jbrown15 is online now  
post #1450 of 1602 Old 12-01-2014, 04:46 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Frank D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 1,359
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hound888 View Post
Well technically, I will only have one sub as I just sold the PV but it made an everlasting impression on me.

Any thoughts on what difference I might expect going from the PV-15x to the PS-18x? Already asked Jeremy but like to hear others input
What did Jeremy say the difference was?
Frank D is online now  
post #1451 of 1602 Old 12-01-2014, 04:59 PM
Member
 
Hound888's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 90
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrown15 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hound888 View Post
Well technically, I will only have one sub as I just sold the PV but it made an everlasting impression on me.

Any thoughts on what difference I might expect going from the PV-15x to the PS-18x? Already asked Jeremy but like to hear others input

Run the opening scene from the movie Edge of Tomorrow and keep it in your mind and then play it with the PS18x!.....lol

The PV15 will sign off and the PS18 will still be shacking the sh!t out of your house!..,lol
Funny you mentioned Edge of Tomorrow, its what I demoed for the buyer earlier today. Even at moderate levels it shook my house. Lol

Last edited by Hound888; 12-01-2014 at 05:08 PM.
Hound888 is online now  
post #1452 of 1602 Old 12-02-2014, 08:14 PM
Member
 
Hound888's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 90
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Do you guys think I would loose anything going from ported to sealed in my 3500cu.ft room? It does open up to the other part of my basement but I'm only concerned about the main listening area.

I typically do not turn the master volume higher than -15 to -10. Not sure how loud that actually is in db but I'm thinking around 90db.

Always wanted to try out a sealed sub so I'm super excited to give the PS-18x a go.

Last edited by Hound888; 12-02-2014 at 08:17 PM.
Hound888 is online now  
post #1453 of 1602 Old 12-02-2014, 08:25 PM
AVS Special Member
 
jbrown15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Vancouver B.C.
Posts: 6,771
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1375 Post(s)
Liked: 1245
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hound888 View Post
Do you guys think I would loose anything going from ported to sealed in my 3500cu.ft room? It does open up to the other part of my basement but I'm only concerned about the main listening area.

I typically do not turn the master volume higher than -15 to -10. Not sure how loud that actually is in db but I'm thinking around 90db.

Always wanted to try out a sealed sub so I'm super excited to give the PS-18x a go.

I don't think you'll have anything to worry about. You're coming from the PV-15x and the PS18x will have more output over the PV15 and basically every frequency. Not to mention you aren't pushing the sub listening at those levels so you can run the bass hot with a nice little house curve for the room.
jbrown15 is online now  
post #1454 of 1602 Old 12-02-2014, 08:52 PM
Member
 
Hound888's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 90
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrown15 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hound888 View Post
Do you guys think I would loose anything going from ported to sealed in my 3500cu.ft room? It does open up to the other part of my basement but I'm only concerned about the main listening area.

I typically do not turn the master volume higher than -15 to -10. Not sure how loud that actually is in db but I'm thinking around 90db.

Always wanted to try out a sealed sub so I'm super excited to give the PS-18x a go.

I don't think you'll have anything to worry about. You're coming from the PV-15x and the PS18x will have more output over the PV15 and basically every frequency. Not to mention you aren't pushing the sub listening at those levels so you can run the bass hot with a nice little house curve for the room.
Thanks, I thought this might have been the case but nice to hear it coming from someone else with more knowledge.

Almost wish I didn't have to go on vacation next week so I can have Jeremy send it sooner.

Maybe I'll just send the wife and kids so I can have the house to myself and play
Hound888 is online now  
post #1455 of 1602 Old 12-02-2014, 09:12 PM
AVS Special Member
 
jbrown15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Vancouver B.C.
Posts: 6,771
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1375 Post(s)
Liked: 1245
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hound888 View Post
Thanks, I thought this might have been the case but nice to hear it coming from someone else with more knowledge.

Almost wish I didn't have to go on vacation next week so I can have Jeremy send it sooner.

Maybe I'll just send the wife and kids so I can have the house to myself and play

Jeremy was telling me that he hooked it up and the thing is down right scary!....LOL
I'm jealous!
jbrown15 is online now  
post #1456 of 1602 Old 12-02-2014, 09:28 PM
Member
 
Hound888's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 90
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrown15 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hound888 View Post
Thanks, I thought this might have been the case but nice to hear it coming from someone else with more knowledge.

Almost wish I didn't have to go on vacation next week so I can have Jeremy send it sooner.

Maybe I'll just send the wife and kids so I can have the house to myself and play

Jeremy was telling me that he hooked it up and the thing is down right scary!....LOL
I'm jealous!
Awesome, that's what I like to hear!
Hound888 is online now  
post #1457 of 1602 Old 12-03-2014, 09:31 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 205
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
Liked: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrown15 View Post
Jeremy was telling me that he hooked it up and the thing is down right scary!....LOL
I'm jealous!
Seriously jbrown15!!!! LOL.

This from a guy who is running what 8 or is it 12 SUBs now???
AVSF458 is online now  
post #1458 of 1602 Old 12-07-2014, 06:43 PM
AVS Special Member
 
edgebsl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Gulfport MS
Posts: 1,422
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
Liked: 285
As promised, here is an updated response graph from Josh Ricci with the internal eq correction on the Dayton engaged, as per shipped on production models. Before and after curves are included.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	reaction ps-15x notch eq outdoor (3).jpg
Views:	98
Size:	77.2 KB
ID:	407642  

Jeremy
Reaction Audio Subwoofers

edgebsl is online now  
post #1459 of 1602 Old 12-08-2014, 07:22 AM
AVS Special Member
 
edgebsl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Gulfport MS
Posts: 1,422
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
Liked: 285
Here is the in-room CEA results as well as the results with both subs ran with the Powersoft K10 instead of the SPA 1000.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	REACTION AUDIO PV15X CEA-2010 in room.png
Views:	81
Size:	41.5 KB
ID:	408137   Click image for larger version

Name:	Reaction Audio PS15X Powered CEA-2010 chart IN ROOM.png
Views:	76
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	408145   Click image for larger version

Name:	REACTION AUDIO PS15X CEA2010 PASSIVE.png
Views:	74
Size:	59.6 KB
ID:	408153   Click image for larger version

Name:	REACTION AUDIO PV15X CEA-2010 PASSIVE.png
Views:	73
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	408161  

Jeremy
Reaction Audio Subwoofers

edgebsl is online now  
post #1460 of 1602 Old 12-08-2014, 08:50 AM
Member
 
cembros's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 198
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgebsl View Post
Here is the in-room CEA results as well as the results with both subs ran with the Powersoft K10 instead of the SPA 1000.

I didn't know you offered subs with Powersoft K10, can you tell me more about this?
cembros is offline  
post #1461 of 1602 Old 12-08-2014, 09:51 AM
AVS Special Member
 
JimWilson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Somewhere in New Joisey
Posts: 4,835
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
Liked: 456
Quote:
Originally Posted by cembros View Post
I didn't know you offered subs with Powersoft K10, can you tell me more about this?


He doesn't, that's what Josh uses to test some configurations.

If you take yourself too seriously expect me to do the exact opposite
JimWilson is online now  
post #1462 of 1602 Old 12-08-2014, 09:51 AM
AVS Special Member
 
jbrown15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Vancouver B.C.
Posts: 6,771
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1375 Post(s)
Liked: 1245
Quote:
Originally Posted by cembros View Post
I didn't know you offered subs with Powersoft K10, can you tell me more about this?
He doesn't, the Powersoft K10 is Josh Ricci's amp and he uses it to test the subs.
jbrown15 is online now  
post #1463 of 1602 Old 12-08-2014, 11:00 AM
Member
 
cembros's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 198
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrown15 View Post
He doesn't, the Powersoft K10 is Josh Ricci's amp and he uses it to test the subs.
Ah, gotcha.
cembros is offline  
post #1464 of 1602 Old 12-09-2014, 11:38 AM
AVS Special Member
 
edgebsl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Gulfport MS
Posts: 1,422
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
Liked: 285
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimWilson View Post


He doesn't, that's what Josh uses to test some configurations.
Correct.
The K10 test was done to demonstrate where the driver limits are.
As you can see from the charts, there is still a little gas left in the tank.

Even so, it's good to have the unit amplifier limited, to protect the driver from damage.
But a fun test nonetheless.
The driver withstood the full brunt of these tests.

Jeremy
Reaction Audio Subwoofers

edgebsl is online now  
post #1465 of 1602 Old 12-09-2014, 12:22 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 24
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgebsl View Post
Correct.
The K10 test was done to demonstrate where the driver limits are.
As you can see from the charts, there is still a little gas left in the tank.

Even so, it's good to have the unit amplifier limited, to protect the driver from damage.
But a fun test nonetheless.
The driver withstood the full brunt of these tests.
This is one high performance driver!

Therefore I must ask, is there any reason why you used the Dayton amp for the PV15x? It seems like an expensive, poor performing, high distortion amplifier that's severely limiting the maximum output of the PV15X, especially for deep bass. The HSU VTF-15H is hitting higher deep bass SPL with a much lower quality driver and only a 350W amp.
bcodemz is offline  
post #1466 of 1602 Old 12-09-2014, 12:48 PM
AVS Special Member
 
edgebsl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Gulfport MS
Posts: 1,422
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
Liked: 285
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcodemz View Post
This is one high performance driver!

Therefore I must ask, is there any reason why you used the Dayton amp for the PV15x? It seems like an expensive, poor performing, high distortion amplifier that's severely limiting the maximum output of the PV15X, especially for deep bass. The HSU VTF-15H is hitting higher deep bass SPL with a much lower quality driver and only a 350W amp.
I actually get pretty decent pricing on them because we buy a lot of them.
I would not categorize them as high distortion? Maybe at clipping?
I think our powered CEA tests results are hardly "poor performing"?

I believe that if you look at the comparable charts, the PV-15x meets or exceeds the output from 16-100hz with the exception of 25hz, where the VTF leads by about a decibel. (In two ports mode). I believe their amps are rated for "short term," much higher than 350w? Peak power probably helps with CEA bursts a bit. The Dayton is designed for RMS power. Regardless of how you get there, what matters is the end result.

I do feel like a powered sub should be amp limited, not driver limited. Much better the limiter kick in during an unexpected LFE spike in the latest hollywood blockbuster, than to have the driver bottom out.

Other issues that led us to choose Dayton.

On board PEQ.
Excellent output in the 16hz range.
Excellent warranty from Dayton and there is actually an in house tech in the states who can work on these.
An abundant supply for years to come should anyone ever need a replacement.

I did not like the idea of getting a shipping container full of plate amps from China.
If anything goes wrong with them, they have to be sent overseas to be fixed, or worse, you are stuck with a batch of bad amps. I have actually heard of this happening to a now defunct company.
I've had only a couple of Dayton amp issues out of over 100 amps. And for those few, the company handled it swiftly and hassle free.

At one time I had set up for a bunch of amps to come from Elytone, would have even been able to get our name air-brushed on them and circuit board customization. But in the end, I went with the reliable and least risky option. There are some things more important than 1 or 2 db in a max burst test.

Jeremy
Reaction Audio Subwoofers

edgebsl is online now  
post #1467 of 1602 Old 12-09-2014, 01:18 PM
AVS Special Member
 
bear123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: PA
Posts: 2,746
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 337 Post(s)
Liked: 832
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcodemz View Post
This is one high performance driver!

Therefore I must ask, is there any reason why you used the Dayton amp for the PV15x? It seems like an expensive, poor performing, high distortion amplifier that's severely limiting the maximum output of the PV15X, especially for deep bass. The HSU VTF-15H is hitting higher deep bass SPL with a much lower quality driver and only a 350W amp.
This is definitely not true. The PV15X has more output than the original VTF15 at pretty much all frequencies.

AVR:       Yamaha RXV-375

Display:  Panasonic  TH-50PC77U

LCR:       Hsu HB1.2  HC1.2

Sub:       (2) PSA XV15se

Blu Ray:  Sony BDP-S5100

Apple TV

Harmony 650

miniDSP

bear123 is offline  
post #1468 of 1602 Old 12-09-2014, 01:21 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 24
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgebsl View Post
I actually get pretty decent pricing on them because we buy a lot of them.
I would not categorize them as high distortion? Maybe at clipping?
I think our powered CEA tests results are hardly "poor performing"?

I believe that if you look at the comparable charts, the PV-15x meets or exceeds the output from 16-100hz with the exception of 25hz, where the VTF leads by about a decibel. (In two ports mode). I believe their amps are rated for "short term," much higher than 350w? Peak power probably helps with CEA bursts a bit. The Dayton is designed for RMS power. Regardless of how you get there, what matters is the end result.

I do feel like a powered sub should be amp limited, not driver limited. Much better the limiter kick in during an unexpected LFE spike in the latest hollywood blockbuster, than to have the driver bottom out.

Other issues that led us to choose Dayton.

On board PEQ.
Excellent output in the 16hz range.
Excellent warranty from Dayton and there is actually an in house tech in the states who can work on these.
An abundant supply for years to come should anyone ever need a replacement.

I did not like the idea of getting a shipping container full of plate amps from China.
If anything goes wrong with them, they have to be sent overseas to be fixed, or worse, you are stuck with a batch of bad amps. I have actually heard of this happening to a now defunct company.
I've had only a couple of Dayton amp issues out of over 100 amps. And for those few, the company handled it swiftly and hassle free.

At one time I had set up for a bunch of amps to come from Elytone, would have even been able to get our name air-brushed on them and circuit board customization. But in the end, I went with the reliable and least risky option. There are some things more important than 1 or 2 db in a max burst test.
That makes a lot of sense.

I didn't want to come across as bashing. The PV15X looks like an excellent performer. I just scratched my head when I see it performing producing 4dB more output for similar distortion figures with a higher quality amplifier. It almost seems like a waste to use such a high quality driver (and probably very expensive) if it'll be amplifier limited by so much.
bcodemz is offline  
post #1469 of 1602 Old 12-09-2014, 01:24 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 24
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by bear123 View Post
This is definitely not true. The PV15X has more output than the original VTF15 at pretty much all frequencies.
My mistake. HSU's own numbers are a bit more optimistic than Data-bass's.

For some reason the forum won't let me edit my post, so I can't even retract that statement. Sorry for the misinformation.
bcodemz is offline  
post #1470 of 1602 Old 12-09-2014, 01:30 PM
AVS Special Member
 
bear123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: PA
Posts: 2,746
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 337 Post(s)
Liked: 832
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcodemz View Post
My mistake. HSU's own numbers are a bit more optimistic than Data-bass's.

For some reason the forum won't let me edit my post, so I can't even retract that statement. Sorry for the misinformation.
Another error. Hsu's numbers are almost identical to those of data-bass. Hsu lists 1M peak output as per CEA2010 testing standards. Josh Ricci lists 2m RMS output. The difference between these two numbers is 9 dB.

No problem, this is an easy mistake for most people to make who do not carefully look at the data. I wish there were a way to make the numbers even more standardized....very easy for people to mistake results when they are reported in different ways.

AVR:       Yamaha RXV-375

Display:  Panasonic  TH-50PC77U

LCR:       Hsu HB1.2  HC1.2

Sub:       (2) PSA XV15se

Blu Ray:  Sony BDP-S5100

Apple TV

Harmony 650

miniDSP

bear123 is offline  
Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off