Alright guys bear with me here, these are my first ever graphs.
First though, here's what I did:
1) Ran YPAO
2) Changed all speakers to small with 80hz xover
3) Set up a laptop with my UMIK-1, connected to the Yamaha RX-A2000 via HDMI. The Umik was setup 45 degrees at the middle of the couch, MLP, about 8ft away from the center channel.
4) Used the SPL meter in REW with my calibrated UMIK-1, ran 1000hz pink noise speaker calibration for the mains, left channel first, turned the volume up on the receiver until it clocked in at 80dB, which was -11 on the receiver.
5) Used that to level match the right main, center and surrounds then switched the Pink Noise Generator to Sub Cal and adjusted the knobs ever so slightly on the subs until they read 75dB with 0 trim on the receiver. The volume knobs are barely above minimum, which tells me I did indeed have them set too high. Doesn't really matter anyway.
6) Ran some measurements, made some graphs.
Let me know if I fudged anything up.
I know that peak after ~50hz isn't good and it seems to just be exaggerated by the two subs, and I don't really understand the craziness after it drops off after the crossover.
-edit; nevermind I forgot to smooth that graph
Here it is with 1/6 smoothing applied