The Ultimate List of BASS in Movies w/ Frequency Charts - Page 62 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 3014Likes

post #1831 of 2671 Old 08-15-2017, 10:12 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 83 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
Liked: 552
Quote:
Originally Posted by biga6761 View Post

No problem Buger. Your system has been my envy for some time in several metrics. TT's being #1. Your great write up of you TT system and its integration helped me with the same task and lead my decision to get the dual Buttkickers. You also helped me tremendously with my TT integration by sharing your experience and setup methods so thank you very much for that. You have also incorporated some great ideas into how you set up your TT system and I referenced your thread many times in figuring out how to best install mine. I also found that the TT's can cancel each other if you aren't careful and getting the phase right is key. I often wonder if improper setup is what leads so many to dislike TT's because of the difference I found once they were.

I have yet to dive in on the Vibsensor app, though I have read up on some folks experience with it. With the move planned for sometime now and all the resonance around my current room because of the construction I have put it off. It is one of the tools I plan to use to dial in the setup in the new room.

Your adventures with near field subs also lead me to build my Pa460 MBM's tuned to 24hz for placing against the back of the couch.
Dayton audio Pa460 in Diysoundgroup Stonehenge?
I tried to link a photo but it wouldn't resize so here is the thread where I linked photo's at the end.
Talk about a huge difference in impact and slam. Combined with my 2 far field subs and TT's I've been quite pleased in my 3100 cuft. room.
I of course want MOAR......but I am moving in a couple weeks and my new room, though almost the same exact size, will be losing the suspended floor for a slab and losing the 1/2 dry wall construction for block. This will change things quite a bit and even with the riser i'm planning to build, adding the Crowson's my become all but necessary. I'm also planning to double my displacement and switch to a sealed alignment for more ULF extension. After a G2G at @beastaudio 's house I was bitten by the sealed bug. I really loved the tight bass his setup provided and once I experienced the level of ULF power and full bandwidth extension the sealed setup provided him, I've been gathering what I need to make the switch. I'm borrowing a design and plan to start a thread of the sealed build once I get it started.

Very much enjoyed reading your post as well and would love to continue the convo but must head off to work. Lets get together through PM soon and expand on all this. I know your experience will help me through the setup of all the systems in my new room. Thanks again my Tactile friend. Talk soon.
Thanks for the kind words biga6761! Glad to hear that my setup and explanation of some of the integration helped inspire!

Yep, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if improper setup of TT's is part of the reason why there is some dislike for them. If not integrated well, they can definitely stick out as out of place and artificial feeling, ruining the experience.

Very cool about your near field PA460 subs behind your couch (I've heard great things about those drivers). I checked out your thread ...looks like they turned out great! Nice FR to boot

Oh yeah, wanting even MOAR ....that's the sickness of this crazy hobby talking! But isn't it wonderful LOL . That's what pushes us to try new things (and sometimes think outside the box) and learn how to optimize what we have to work with to the fullest. I actually really enjoy the journey of it all and trying/experimenting/doing what ever it takes to get that ultimate experience that we seek and dream about.

I'm sure beastaudio's sealed setup is amazing! I don't think you'll be disappointed with changing to a sealed setup, especially if you make sure to put one (or more) behind your seating with the drivers pointing into the back of your seat like your doing now with your ported MBM's. Once you experience what the Very Near Field sub(s) only inches away from the back of your seat can do, I don't think you could ever go without. I know I sure couldn't.

Yes, the ULF that the sealed can give is pretty crazy when its right behind you. To give you an idea of how strong they can feel all the way down to a little under 10hz or so, the VNF sealed 18's compare very close (shake wise) to the BK LFE's/Crowsons combo. I did a comparison for dominguez1 a while back in the ULF thread. I don't know if you followed any of that, but if not, it may be of interest to you HERE and HERE

Wow that's cool about moving into a new room and out of the living room (I will hopefully do this some day). Yeah that ought to be different for sure going from a suspended floor to concrete. Let me know how it all goes. Yeah PM is cool so we don't muddy up this thread to much. If any of my experience with my setup can help, I'd be glad to share. Sounds and looks like you've got a pretty good handle on it though!
biga6761 likes this.

Last edited by SBuger; 08-15-2017 at 10:23 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1832 of 2671 Old 08-15-2017, 10:51 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopinater View Post
Great posts to all of you guys on the TT's. If any of you have any pics of the way you have things set up it would be great to see how you guys did it. I use to just kind of roll my eyes regarding the TT's but after reading all these posts and previous posts from @Toe and others I have changed my mind and plan on pursuing this. Thanks guys.
If you scroll down about half way on the first post of my Setup Page HERE or in my sig, you'll see some pics of the BK LFE's and Crowsons. I mounted my BK LFE's real similar to the pics that's biga6761 posted. Main difference is I used 3/8's metal and he used wood. Also the Crowsons are now at the back of the metal frame instead of in the middle like they are shown in the pic. I probably need a sheet of plywood bolted to the bottom of the frame as well for the Crowsons to push against. There are some good pics of plywood done that way in the Crowson thread, if you decide to go with Crowsons. If you end up with BK LFE's, mounting them like @Toe did to his riser would probably be awesome! Maybe he can post a pic of that, I'd love to see it as well

I think you'll be surprised and love what they can add in addition to your dual V3601's and XV15se Near Field!
Toe, Hopinater and biga6761 like this.
post #1833 of 2671 Old 08-15-2017, 12:12 PM
Bass and Hi-Fi Enthusiast

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1525 Post(s)
Liked: 691
The Ultimate List of BASS in Movies w/ Frequency Charts

Quote:
Great posts to all of you guys on the TT's. If any of you have any pics of the way you have things set up it would be great to see how you guys did it. I use to just kind of roll my eyes regarding the TT's but after reading all these posts and previous posts from @Toe and others I have changed my mind and plan on pursuing this. Thanks guys.

I have 4 AuraSound Pro shakers under the floorboards around where ones feet would sit when sitting on the couch. They flank the entire front of the couch above them but are closer in sets of 2 in front of either side of the couch. These are powered by an iNuke 1000DSP which has TONS of headroom for them and therefore allows me to deliver a very clear signal to them. They are the less professional/expensive and smaller versions of TTs vs. something stronger like the crownsons or butt kickers. Anyways, even under the floorboards they pack a punch to my entire couch and add a significant but not overpowering effect to movies. I like to explain it like this. My 2 FV15HP subs fill the room with bass, these babies fill my body with bass. Kind of an external vs internal effect.

Hard to get a shot of all 4 of them since there is a duct in between them.
Toe, SBuger, Hopinater and 3 others like this.

post #1834 of 2671 Old 08-15-2017, 12:26 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
Liked: 357
Quote:
You would probably get smoother in room response with the 2 Klipsch's being able to place them in diff locations in the room, but I would bet folding money the PSA, well placed, out performs them in almost all other metrics, output included. Just a guess though.
I just ordered the PSA V1500!
post #1835 of 2671 Old 08-15-2017, 12:56 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
Liked: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFist View Post
Now you'll have to rewatch all the movies you already thought had good bass!
SuperFist likes this.

Optoma HD37 on 138" DIY AT Screen
Infinity Beta 40s, Infinity Beta C250, Atlantic Technologies 224 SR
BIC H100 (DIY in the works)
Old Pioneer VSX-521
post #1836 of 2671 Old 08-15-2017, 12:58 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
Liked: 794
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBuger View Post
If you scroll down about half way on the first post of my Setup Page HERE or in my sig, you'll see some pics of the BK LFE's and Crowsons. I mounted my BK LFE's real similar to the pics that's biga6761 posted. Main difference is I used 3/8's metal and he used wood. Also the Crowsons are now at the back of the metal frame instead of in the middle like they are shown in the pic. I probably need a sheet of plywood bolted to the bottom of the frame as well for the Crowsons to push against. There are some good pics of plywood done that way in the Crowson thread, if you decide to go with Crowsons. If you end up with BK LFE's, mounting them like @Toe did to his riser would probably be awesome! Maybe he can post a pic of that, I'd love to see it as well

I think you'll be surprised and love what they can add in addition to your dual V3601's and XV15se Near Field!
Like what you did SBuger with the 3/8 metal. Did you try the wood first for comparison between the 2, or just go for the metal? I may go to my father-in-laws work to find some scrap metal and give that a shot. Already have pilot holes drilled in the frame and wood now.
SBuger and biga6761 like this.
post #1837 of 2671 Old 08-15-2017, 01:02 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
Liked: 794
Quote:
Nice SuperFist! Like me some PSA! Either way you should enjoy your new subwoofer. Next get some sliders so you can move them around the room, getting it dialed in! And as iconrl mentioned, time to watch movies over again!
biga6761 likes this.
post #1838 of 2671 Old 08-15-2017, 01:25 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
Liked: 576
Thumbs up

Quote:
NICE!

Now it is time to put that extra dayton directly behind your seat as close as possible !

Or the PSA directly behind the seat !....
SBuger and biga6761 like this.

Link to budget Home Theater build

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/19-ded...i-version.html
post #1839 of 2671 Old 08-15-2017, 01:35 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
Liked: 879
Quote:
I take no responsibility for this!!
post #1840 of 2671 Old 08-15-2017, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iconrl View Post
Now you'll have to rewatch all the movies you already thought had good bass!
DUDE... I swear I was just thinking about that!

Tom already e-mailed me and asked if I wanted the $100 discounted one that was returned.

I was like, "Nope! ME LIKEY NEW SHINY THINGS!"

UPDATE: I just got the shipped confirmation. It's arriving on Friday... I already took the day off work!

Last edited by SuperFist; 08-15-2017 at 02:34 PM.
post #1841 of 2671 Old 08-15-2017, 02:51 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Quoted: 2288 Post(s)
Liked: 5690
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBuger View Post

Nice looking room SBuger, very nice looking room.

Here's a question, let's pretend you only had the BK's. Would it be better to put one on one end of the couch and one on the other end (say just a little wider than where you have the Crowsons in the photo) or to put them both together like you have them?
SBuger likes this.

Subwoofers: dual PSA V3601's with a PSA XV15se nearfield
Speakers: PSA MTM-210T L/R - PSA MTM-210 Center- PSA 110sr Surrounds
Denon X4200 - Oppo UDP-203 - Panamax M4300 - Direct TV - Apple TV - Xbox360
post #1842 of 2671 Old 08-15-2017, 03:34 PM

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Liked: 72
Quote:
There you go Fist. See I might have just got a little of my sick on you after all.
Remember this day, IT HAS BEGUN!!!!!
Where you end up from here nobody knows.
I will remember my 1st lay, my first beer, my 1st car and my first real sub til the day I die. The sub is the only one that never got me in any trouble and hooked me on this Insanely Awesome Wormhole of a hobby called Moar BASS.
Good luck and good BASS to the.

Lg 55ub8500 4K - Xbox 360 - Xbox One - Philips BDP7501 UHD - Sony BDP S1200
Marantz av7702 - 2 Crown Xls 2000 - 1 Crown Xls 1500 - 1 Crown Dsi 2000 - 2 Qsc Rmx 1450 - 1 Qsc rmx 850 - 2 Inuke 3000dsp - 1 Inuke 6000DSP
Speakers= 5.4.4 Atmos NHT's} 2 _ 2.9's - 2 _ 1.5's - 4 _ Sb 3's - 1_ Ac-2
Subs=Bal Minidsp 2x4 - Near Field - 2 PA460 24/35hz MBM - / Corner Loaded - 1 UM18-22 Full Marty - 1 Si HT18 D2 Stonehenge - 2 Buttkicker LFE's - 2 Aura Pro Shakers
post #1843 of 2671 Old 08-15-2017, 04:33 PM

Quote:
There you go Fist. See I might have just got a little of my sick on you after all.
Remember this day, IT HAS BEGUN!!!!!
Where you end up from here nobody knows.
I will remember my 1st lay, my first beer, my 1st car and my first real sub til the day I die. The sub is the only one that never got me in any trouble and hooked me on this Insanely Awesome Wormhole of a hobby called Moar BASS.
Good luck and good BASS to the.
Hahahaa! Yep... coworkers were making fun of me for ordering an $1100 sub. They were like, "Oh my God, WHY!?!"

My supervisor is the only one who understood because he bought his Velodyne DPS-12 sub for the same price many years ago but it was USED!

Last edited by SuperFist; 08-15-2017 at 04:36 PM.
post #1844 of 2671 Old 08-15-2017, 04:48 PM
Bass Enabler

Mentioned: 183 Post(s)
Quoted: 5972 Post(s)
Liked: 5025
Quote:
Hahahaa! Yep... coworkers were making fun of me for ordering an $1100 sub. They were like, "Oh my God, WHY!?!"

Heh.

Invite them over.

BornSlippyZ, Rowan611 and biga6761 like this.
post #1845 of 2671 Old 08-15-2017, 05:00 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
Liked: 459
Quote:
DUDE... I swear I was just thinking about that!

Tom already e-mailed me and asked if I wanted the $100 discounted one that was returned.

I was like, "Nope! ME LIKEY NEW SHINY THINGS!"

UPDATE: I just got the shipped confirmation. It's arriving on Friday... I already took the day off work!
Lol. Awesome and congrats man!!! Watch out for the fall

HT: Marantz 7702mkII | Crown Amps | 1299 L/C/R | Volt 8s | THTs | 1200Ds | Panamax 5300PM | LG OLED 65B6P | Oppo UHD-203 | PS4 |
Family: Pioneer SP-SB23W | Pioneer Kuro Elite 111 | X1
post #1846 of 2671 Old 08-15-2017, 05:01 PM

Quote:

My supervisor is the only one who understood because he bought his Velodyne DPS-12 sub for the same price many years ago but it was USED!

Been there. When I tell people about my subwoofers and their size and cost, they generally blink in confusion. “Don’t they just shake the room?” And then I face palm and cause peoples eyes to gloss over.
SuperFist and biga6761 like this.
post #1847 of 2671 Old 08-15-2017, 05:03 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Simonian View Post
Heh.

Invite them over.

Most people have zero idea what a decent setup sounds like. Let alone what a decent sub sounds like. And, that PSA is far above decent.

Invite them over.....may just convert a few.
Mike Butny and Hopinater like this.

HT: Marantz 7702mkII | Crown Amps | 1299 L/C/R | Volt 8s | THTs | 1200Ds | Panamax 5300PM | LG OLED 65B6P | Oppo UHD-203 | PS4 |
post #1848 of 2671 Old 08-15-2017, 05:06 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by citsur86 View Post
Been there. When I tell people about my subwoofers and their size and cost, they generally blink in confusion. “Don’t they just shake the room?” And then I face palm and cause peoples eyes to gloss over.
I love showing off my THTs......"those things are what?!?!"

Lol. Never gets old. Can't wait to add 8 VBSS
biga6761 likes this.

post #1849 of 2671 Old 08-15-2017, 05:14 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
Quoted: 238 Post(s)
Liked: 6515
Quote:
Here's what their chat person told me...

Also, my question is... does anyone know if this is really better than 2 Klipsch R-115SWs at $400 each?
The Klipsch for 400.00 a piece would be hard to beat. Even Tom has recommended them to others in the past.
post #1850 of 2671 Old 08-15-2017, 05:15 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizrussspike View Post
Like what you did SBuger with the 3/8 metal. Did you try the wood first for comparison between the 2, or just go for the metal? I may go to my father-in-laws work to find some scrap metal and give that a shot. Already have pilot holes drilled in the frame and wood now.
Thanks lizrussspike! I never did try the wood, but it probably would have worked just as good. The metal takes up less space if you don't have as much room and I also heard that the metal might transfer vibrations a little better (but I'm not for sure about that). If you end up trying both, let me know if there is any noticeable difference
biga6761 likes this.
post #1851 of 2671 Old 08-15-2017, 05:18 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
Liked: 576
You have to lul guests into a false sense of security first....

I have the toned down setting where everything sounds perfect and one would hardly know the sub exists , other than a nice reproduction of all the notes and a good full sound. I usually ask them to pick a song they like and play it for them with that setting so they can appreciate the full range of reproduction.

Most of the time they comment on how well it sounds or they have never heard those notes in that song before........a long with the I thought the huge woofer would be louder/overwhelming.......

Then I put in a movie, change the settings to insane bass mode and turn on the transducers in the chairs...unbeknownst to them........when the movie hits I get a big thrill from watching their faces and listening to the comments........

The key is getting the false sense of complacency established first......

Link to budget Home Theater build

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/19-ded...i-version.html
post #1852 of 2671 Old 08-15-2017, 05:24 PM

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
Liked: 153
Quote:
Woah you wasted no time. Congrats I look forward to hearing your impressions!!!

Ascend Sierra 2's (LCR & side surrounds) + Klipsch atmos modules. 5.1.4 setup
Marantz AV7703
NAD M25
Rythmik FV15HP
post #1853 of 2671 Old 08-15-2017, 05:25 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Nice looking room SBuger, very nice looking room.

Here's a question, let's pretend you only had the BK's. Would it be better to put one on one end of the couch and one on the other end (say just a little wider than where you have the Crowsons in the photo) or to put them both together like you have them?
Thanks Hop!

If you can I'd spread them out a little bit, like in the positions you mentioned. It'll make the TR more even across all the seats. I would have done that if I could have. My side seats on the couch recline and the bars etc go to low in recline mode and would hit the BK (the BK LFE's are fairly large at 5.5" tall and wide IIRC). So I just put both of them directly under the MLP middle seat, which doesn't recline. It's fantastic for that seat, but not as good for the side seats. Its still good but not as powerful and balanced feeling. When I'm in one of the side recliners, I can feel it pulling towards the center seat sometimes, which I'm not real crazy about. Its not all the time, but on some movie material I can feel it.

I think I might have found a place that I can mount a BK LFE on the outside reclining seats right under the arm rest though. It should just barely clear. So I think I may get one more BK, then take the 2nd one off the center seat and put it on the other side reclining seat. So basically one under each seat (for a total of 3 BK LFE's). I'd also like to put 2 more Crowsons in the mix, that way I could spread them out along the whole length of the couch as well for even better coverage on all seats. I'll probably do it one of these times, but I'll have to save for a while. Unfortunately they aren't cheap when you go to adding multiples. You can get up around the cost of one of these big nice ID subs pretty quick if your not careful ...but they are that good and worth it if your on concrete me thinks

I don't know what kind of seating you have, but if you have a couch about as big as mine and you decide to go with BK LFE's, 2 BK's would probably work fine if you could position them where you wanted them. 3 of them, 1 under each seat would be ideal, but if you can make 2 work, that'd be cool. Or maybe do what Toe did and mount a couple of them to a riser, if you wanted or have a riser.

So that's something to remember when mounting directly to your seating, is that the LFE's are pretty big, so just remember to make sure your seats can accommodate them. They make BK mini's and advance's as well that are smaller, they're just not as powerful and don't go quite as low, which may be just fine. The other TT's (Auras, Clarks etc) could be great too, but the Crowsons would probably be the easiest (and most expensive as well unfortunately). Also, a lot of folks think the Crowsons MA's are the most natural feeling (more so than the BK's). I would agree for the most part, unless you get the BK's dialed in really well with the right intensity, and of course get the timing right, which is a must for all TTs or MAs anyway.

Anyway, good luck on this next step of the journey, you'll get it all worked out and integrated. When you do, I think you'll really like it and wonder why you didn't do it sooner Or maybe not, because you gotta have the subs first. TT's can be amazing, but not without the subs first.
Hopinater and biga6761 like this.

Last edited by SBuger; 08-15-2017 at 05:29 PM.
post #1854 of 2671 Old 08-15-2017, 05:41 PM
Toe
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Quoted: 1912 Post(s)
Liked: 2196
Here's a couple pics of my platform/kickers. Like I mentioned before, very simple setup, but extremely effective. Carpeted 4x8 plywood, 6 weight rated kinetic rubber isolated feet screwed to the bottom and 2 center mounted BKs. Removed legs from couch so the entire wood frame comes in contact with the platform to get shake up through the entire perimeter of the couch and platform is big enough for your feet to rest on and get shake as well (very important). I do need to add two more kickers at some point as I bottom out at times at reference level with high level content ~15 Hz and below.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20170815_183619.jpg (5.61 MB, 73 views)
File Type: jpg 20170815_183941.jpg (4.33 MB, 69 views)
post #1855 of 2671 Old 08-15-2017, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Simonian View Post
Heh.

Invite them over.

Been there, tried that. What is really crazy is my closest cousin actually laughed me off the phone when I was trying to describe the awesomeness that is Mad Max: Fury Road with the Atmos soundtrack and new subs with a rather passionate flare! It was baffling to me because I swear he watches movies more than I do! Neither he or my best buddy who lives like a mile away from me have come over since I got them. I have no clue what's really going on.
biga6761 likes this.
post #1856 of 2671 Old 08-15-2017, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Been there, tried that. What is really crazy is my closest cousin actually laughed me off the phone when I was trying to describe the awesomeness that is Mad Max: Fury Road with the Atmos soundtrack and new subs with a rather passionate flare! It was baffling to me because I swear he watches movies more than I do! Neither he or my best buddy who lives like a mile away from me have come over since I got them. I have no clue what's really going on.

Possible jealousy?
SuperFist, biga6761 and unretarded like this.
post #1857 of 2671 Old 08-15-2017, 07:26 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
Liked: 88
any animation with good bass (aside from titan) ?
post #1858 of 2671 Old 08-15-2017, 07:29 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Quoted: 1789 Post(s)
Liked: 1083
^^ 9
Tom C, SuperFist, asere and 1 others like this.
post #1859 of 2671 Old 08-16-2017, 02:03 AM

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
Liked: 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulls View Post
any animation with good bass (aside from titan) ?
Agreed - "9" has big bass throughout
How To Train Your Dragon, Finding Nemo, Brave, Wall-E and Kung-Fu Panda are all solid, at least in certain scenes. Cars and all 3 Toy Story movies are also pretty good and have all-round great sound mixes IMHO
Hopinater and biga6761 like this.

TV: Panasonic P65ST60
AVR: Denon X-1000
Speakers: PSA MTM-210C, PSA MTM-210's, PSA MT-110's
Subwoofers: SVS PB-2000 x 4
post #1860 of 2671 Old 08-16-2017, 02:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGrey View Post
King Arthur: Legend of the Sword (2017) Graph

https://youtu.be/jIM4-HLtUM0

Alright, I know this won't be a popular opinion on this film, but I just gotta say something....

I'm sorry, but I attempted to watch this crap last night and apparently you need to have A.D.D. and drop acid like Guy Ritchie must have to sit through this extremely hard cut, convoluted mess of a film that plays like a friggin movie trailer on speed!

Did he take a hit of LSD or some freebase crack before he wrote the screenplay and directed this mess or what!? I couldn't even just turn my brain off and sit back and enjoy the bass and special effects like I normally do when movies like this begin to irritate me... but this was on a whole other level of ridiculousness!

Last edited by SuperFist; 08-16-2017 at 03:14 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page