Just ordered SVS SB16 Ultra. I'm so excited! - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 4Likes
  • 4 Post By Dale124
post #1 of 4 Unread 04-09-2017, 07:33 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Just ordered SVS SB16 Ultra. I'm so excited!

Hi all. I don't post here much, but felt I need to for this. I was not in the market for a new sub, as my old Paradigm sub "seemed" fine. A few weeks ago, I noticed an add on this website for the new line of SVS subs, so I clicked on the add and from then on, I was hooked. It started with the look of these new Ultra subs- they are beautiful. I then started to read all the reviews I could find on them, and it seemed everyone was blown away with the performance. This simmered in my head for a couple of weeks or so, and I kept going back to read reviews, watch videos, etc. on these. I even told the wife that I had fallen in love with these subs. I mentioned that I may wait to see what my tax return might be, and then buy one. She said "you don't need to wait. If you want one, get one". She is the BEST!
So, I thought about it for a few more days, then pulled the trigger this past Thursday night. I ordered the SB16, as I didn't think the PB16 would fit where I would want it to go, due to it's massive size. Anyway, I am now feeling like a kid waiting for Christmas morning to arrive. I can't wait for this beast to show up so I can play with it!

Dale.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Unread 04-09-2017, 08:42 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 77 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
Liked: 5716
Awesome! Congrats on your purchase....The SB16 is a pretty solid sub! Not sure how large your room is but I suspect the SB16 will do a fine job in most average size living rooms.

Getting Started with REW: A Step by Step Guide -->http://www.roomeqwizard.com/REWhelp.pdf

Mini DSP Tutorial by Neutro --> http://www.avsforum.com/forum/113-su...g-minidsp.html
post #3 of 4 Unread Today, 06:26 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 46
Congrats on the new sub!
Congrats on the Wife that approves of your hobby! (does she have a single Sister?)

All kidding aside, I hope you enjoy the new sub.

Grady

post #4 of 4 Unread Today, 09:12 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Quoted: 1369 Post(s)
Liked: 1787
Congrats on the new toy! You chose wisely as the SB16 is a very nice subwoofer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale124 View Post
I even told the wife that I had fallen in love with these subs. I mentioned that I may wait to see what my tax return might be, and then buy one. She said "you don't need to wait. If you want one, get one". She is the BEST!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airgrady View Post
Congrats on the Wife that approves of your hobby! (does she have a single Sister?)
Ya beat me to it...

If you take yourself too seriously, expect me to do the exact opposite
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers