AVS Forum banner

Thoughts on Klipsch R-115SW vs Polk DSW Pro 660

3K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Radio81 
#1 ·
So right now I have the Polk DSW 660, and it's been fine for what it is but I've always figured I could upgrade to something noticeably better for not all that much price.

Today I see that I can get a Klipsch R-115SW for $400 and at the end of the day could probably sell my Polk used for pretty close to that same price and just about come out even.

I'm just curious though is a situation where this would be a significant upgrade, or marginal? Main reason I'm asking is because I went to check out this sub and geez....it's huge. Total beast. While it could fit in my room, I don't know man. I'm just wondering how big of an improvement it will be because I guess judging by the size difference, it should be a massive improvement lol. Thanks for any input.

#2 ·
So right now I have the Polk DSW 660, and it's been fine for what it is but I've always figured I could upgrade to something noticeably better for not all that much price.

Today I see that I can get a Klipsch R-115SW for $400 and at the end of the day could probably sell my Polk used for pretty close to that same price and just about come out even.

I'm just curious though is a situation where this would be a significant upgrade, or marginal? Main reason I'm asking is because I went to check out this sub and geez....it's huge. Total beast. While it could fit in my room, I don't know man. I'm just wondering how big of an improvement it will be because I guess judging by the size difference, it should be a massive improvement lol. Thanks for any input.
;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.