AVS Forum banner

New Rythmik subs...?

2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  torii 
#1 ·
Any reviews for the Rythmik FV18HP or FV25HP? I read about these last year and I see you can order the FV18HP on Rythmiks website, I just don't see much discussion about them.

#6 · (Edited)
Way too much to wade through. I've tried, and what I'm looking for is just not there. It'd also be nice to see detailed pictures of it inside and out, and to see how it compares to other subs on the market.

#10 ·
Really looking forward to reading your FV18 impressions!

#5 · (Edited)
Any reviews for the Rythmik FV18HP or FV25HP? I read about these last year and I see you can order the FV18HP on Rythmiks website, I just don't see much discussion about them.
Why look at Rythmik when on the other thread you think the svs pb16 is the best sub ever made??

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/113-s...l-submersive-hp-vs-svs-pb16.html#post53879897
How is this relevant to this post? I said it's one of the best ever made, and it is. Period. Even if it has some QC growing pains, that doesn't change what a great performer it is and that it's a complete beast. I've suggested many other great subs, as well, so you're making a moot point. Your post simply comes off as trolling and as if you take it personal that I think the SVS PB16 is a great sub.

#7 ·
I would call them directly. I believe I spoke to Brian the other day and he was very helpful in answering my questions about their products.

#11 ·
the fv25hp is like 2x fv15hp in general...its a 250lb beast that I havent even tried to overwork yet. breaking it in I guess...in my space my fv15hp can hitaround 117db w/out chuff or bad noises and the fv25hp can do another 6-10db but also lower hz...I dont have these subs in best spots yet, but they are very low distortion and sound great. my only other reference for home subs has been velodyne....rythmik are same/better quality imo. I listen to mainly jazz/classic rock but throw some dub in the mix like daft punk. so Im not pushing the subs as hard as some might. seems like JTR is the sub to get for pure output but I have never heard....nocomplaints from my rythmik subs.

Reactions: Marc Alexander
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.