Emotiva BasX S8 initial reactions - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 4Likes
  • 2 Post By SunByrne
  • 1 Post By JimWilson
  • 1 Post By Leon O

post #1 of 23 Old 08-01-2017, 10:46 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 58
Emotiva BasX S8 initial reactions

My birthday present from my lovely wife came a little early this year, and there aren't a lot of reviews for this out there, so I thought I'd share my initial reactions.

First, background. My setup for this is not HT, but music-only 2.1. This is my study, which is not a large room (about 11' by 9' when you count the bookcases), hardwood floors, vaulted ceiling. The mains are Ascend Acoustics Sierra-1 NrTs. Really, I'm not that much of a basshead so I don't usually go for subs for straight music. The Sierras actually go pretty low for bookshelves, but I've been listening to more electronica and even some hip hop lately, so I wanted a little extra low-end bump. And with a small room and only $200 bucks spent (I assume), why not give it a whirl?

It's slightly larger than I expected from the pictures on the Emotiva site, but I guess that's not too big a surprise since there's nothing else in the pictures for reference. It feels very beefy, cabinet is very solid. My amp has a sub out but no bass management, so the mains still run full-range and I can't tweak the crossover from the amp. Some playing around suggests it's crossed at 90, which is a little higher than I'd like, but not a huge problem since I can mess with that on the sub itself. I don't have a lot of placement options given the room size and existing furniture, but after some messing around with settings and moving it around a little (too close to the wall was bad), I feel like I got it dialed in. I ended up crossing it over at 75Hz--got a little too peaky at 80 with both the Sierras and the S8 together. Volume knob just under 50%.

But really, who cares? How does it sound, right?

I didn't expect a lot, given its size and price tag. But actually, it's pretty impressive. It's surprisingly quick and musical for a ported sub, handles transients better than I expected. It doesn't do a lot for my classical music since I don't care for organs so it's not asked to do much there, and even most of the rock I listen to is not really super-bassy. However, in the spots where there is some good deep bass (e.g., the opening heartbeat on Dark Side of the Moon), its really nice to have the S8 doing the heavy lifting, and it answers the call impressively.

But really, it's the low synth that motivated me to get it. One of my favorite test tracks for bass is Yello's "Indigo Bay" which really pushes the low frequencies. I don't normally listen at anything close to reference level but hey, new toy, let's hit it. I pushed the volume knob higher and the S8 never complained. Underworld's "Little Speaker"? No sweat. Crystal Method's "The American Way"? Nice and punchy. All the crazy stuff Shpongle does? Heard stuff I've never heard before, sounds terrific.

The only place I really have issues is with the Tron: Legacy soundtrack, but I'm not sure it's really the S8. I'm not an expert on audio physics but I think there might be a room mode or something at right around 30Hz. The really sustained notes at around that frequency start to sound funny—it's like energy isn't dissipating right and kind of builds in a way that sounds off. I'll have to move the sub around a little to see if maybe placement can solve this one. If not, well, then that's a strike against.

On placement, it's ported, of course, and the port moves a lot of air when it's pushed—much more than I expected. (My HT sub is sealed.) I have the sub only a few inches from the wall, but the port doesn't face the wall, it's parallel to it. Facing the wall was a boomy mess and also I could hear it huffing. It's not like this is news to anyone but just a note that even an 8" sub can have port issues.

Anyway, I'll have to get more time on it with more different music before I'm totally sold, but so far my initial take is that it's a thumbs up.

Definitely much more punch and clarity than other $200 subs I've heard (e.g., BIC, Yamaha, Polk, Klipsch—the usual Best Buy kind of stuff). To be honest, I'm pretty sure it's better than my current HT sub, a ~15-year-old PSB SubSonic5 (which really isn't big enough for my living room anyway). Just gives me an excuse to upgrade there—I'm thinking Hsu VTF-2.5 or Rythmik LV12R if can get WAF for something that big. Maybe Christmas.
eljaycanuck and Kini62 like this.

Study: Schiit Bifrost Multibit -> Yamaha A-S500 -> Ascend Acoustics Sierra-1 NrT/Emotiva S8
Living Room HT: Oppo BDP-83 -> Denon 3808i -> PSB Image 4T/8C/S50/SubSonic5
Office: Schiit Modi 2 Uber -> NAD C740 -> Ascend Acoustics Sierra-1
Bedroom: Onkyo TX-8050 -> PSB Image 1B/Yamaha YST-SW215
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 Old 08-02-2017, 12:02 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 80 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4142 Post(s)
Liked: 2639
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunByrne View Post
My birthday present from my lovely wife came a little early this year, and there aren't a lot of reviews for this out there, so I thought I'd share my initial reactions.

First, background. My setup for this is not HT, but music-only 2.1. This is my study, which is not a large room (about 11' by 9' when you count the bookcases), hardwood floors, vaulted ceiling. The mains are Ascend Acoustics Sierra-1 NrTs. Really, I'm not that much of a basshead so I don't usually go for subs for straight music. The Sierras actually go pretty low for bookshelves, but I've been listening to more electronica and even some hip hop lately, so I wanted a little extra low-end bump. And with a small room and only $200 bucks spent (I assume), why not give it a whirl?

It's slightly larger than I expected from the pictures on the Emotiva site, but I guess that's not too big a surprise since there's nothing else in the pictures for reference. It feels very beefy, cabinet is very solid. My amp has a sub out but no bass management, so the mains still run full-range and I can't tweak the crossover from the amp. Some playing around suggests it's crossed at 90, which is a little higher than I'd like, but not a huge problem since I can mess with that on the sub itself. I don't have a lot of placement options given the room size and existing furniture, but after some messing around with settings and moving it around a little (too close to the wall was bad), I feel like I got it dialed in. I ended up crossing it over at 75Hz--got a little too peaky at 80 with both the Sierras and the S8 together. Volume knob just under 50%.

But really, who cares? How does it sound, right?

I didn't expect a lot, given its size and price tag. But actually, it's pretty impressive. It's surprisingly quick and musical for a ported sub, handles transients better than I expected. It doesn't do a lot for my classical music since I don't care for organs so it's not asked to do much there, and even most of the rock I listen to is not really super-bassy. However, in the spots where there is some good deep bass (e.g., the opening heartbeat on Dark Side of the Moon), its really nice to have the S8 doing the heavy lifting, and it answers the call impressively.

But really, it's the low synth that motivated me to get it. One of my favorite test tracks for bass is Yello's "Indigo Bay" which really pushes the low frequencies. I don't normally listen at anything close to reference level but hey, new toy, let's hit it. I pushed the volume knob higher and the S8 never complained. Underworld's "Little Speaker"? No sweat. Crystal Method's "The American Way"? Nice and punchy. All the crazy stuff Shpongle does? Heard stuff I've never heard before, sounds terrific.

The only place I really have issues is with the Tron: Legacy soundtrack, but I'm not sure it's really the S8. I'm not an expert on audio physics but I think there might be a room mode or something at right around 30Hz. The really sustained notes at around that frequency start to sound funny—it's like energy isn't dissipating right and kind of builds in a way that sounds off. I'll have to move the sub around a little to see if maybe placement can solve this one. If not, well, then that's a strike against.

On placement, it's ported, of course, and the port moves a lot of air when it's pushed—much more than I expected. (My HT sub is sealed.) I have the sub only a few inches from the wall, but the port doesn't face the wall, it's parallel to it. Facing the wall was a boomy mess and also I could hear it huffing. It's not like this is news to anyone but just a note that even an 8" sub can have port issues.

Anyway, I'll have to get more time on it with more different music before I'm totally sold, but so far my initial take is that it's a thumbs up.

Definitely much more punch and clarity than other $200 subs I've heard (e.g., BIC, Yamaha, Polk, Klipsch—the usual Best Buy kind of stuff). To be honest, I'm pretty sure it's better than my current HT sub, a ~15-year-old PSB SubSonic5 (which really isn't big enough for my living room anyway). Just gives me an excuse to upgrade there—I'm thinking Hsu VTF-2.5 or Rythmik LV12R if can get WAF for something that big. Maybe Christmas.
Thanks; confirms the positive pro reviews of the BasX S12 apply to the smaller S8.

$199 is a bargain.

Brent Butterworth gave the S12 a big thumbs up, especially for HT.

The S10 might be the "sweet spot" for both HT and music.

http://www.soundstageaccess.com/inde...-s12-subwoofer

Geoff A. J., California
post #3 of 23 Old 08-02-2017, 03:01 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 1719 Post(s)
Liked: 1536
Quote:

I had/have a similar experience with my Polk DSW440 (ported, down firing, down ported, 8" sub). I'm using mine in a 2400ish cubic foot room with a pair of NHT SuperZeros and it sounds and performs great. It was $100 more than the BasX but I needed speaker level IOs.

Klipsch RF-62II, RC-500, RS-400, SVS PC12+,
Def Tech SC8000
Harman Kardon AVR 1600
PS3, Apple TV, Sharp 70" Qattron

post #4 of 23 Old 08-03-2017, 10:16 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 1532 Post(s)
Liked: 2038
Quote:
Thanks for contributing your thoughts. It's always good to have actual owners chime in.

Quote:
Daft Punk's soundtrack is known for being somewhat overbearing, so it's no surprise a small 8" driver struggled to keep up. If everything else sounded good you got quite a bargain with the S8.
SunByrne likes this.

If you take yourself too seriously, expect me to do the exact opposite
post #5 of 23 Old 08-03-2017, 10:40 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimWilson View Post
Thanks for contributing your thoughts. It's always good to have actual owners chime in.
Yes, I value hearing from other owners and hadn't seen anything about this one, so that's why I thought I should post.

Quote:
Daft Punk's soundtrack is known for being somewhat overbearing,
That's exactly why I chose it!

Quote:
so it's no surprise a small 8" driver struggled to keep up.
So, a little more fiddling has revealed that (a) there is some weird room interaction that's sensitive to how far open the door to the room is, and (b) that's not the whole story. With really prolonged notes around 30 Hz, (or just running a pure tone around that frequency), there's audible port chuffing. The good news is that it takes a bit of sustain to get it going, and most music doesn't have single notes sustain at that frequency (except, so far, Tron). Also, it's not too loud relative to the music when the music is loud. The bad news is that it's there at all. It's much worse when I just use a tone generator and feed it a pure tone, then it doesn't have to be all that loud to hear the chuffing.

Quote:
If everything else sounded good you got quite a bargain with the S8.
Seems that way so far, but I like to reserve final judgment until I've had more dedicated time to play with it.

Study: Schiit Bifrost Multibit -> Yamaha A-S500 -> Ascend Acoustics Sierra-1 NrT/Emotiva S8
post #6 of 23 Old 08-03-2017, 10:52 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
Liked: 43
Great review!

I had the BasX S8 for a little less than a month before upgrading to the S10. I concur with just about everything mentioned. It's crazy how much bass the s8 can create, and even more so the fact that it can go as low as 28hz at a $200 price point. I currently live in a very small 1 bed apt, and the S8 was enough for the place. Since I craved more bass (even though the S8 was enough), I decided to return the S8 and get the S10. I feel like the S10 is definitely a step up from the S8. Even though it's only a 1 hz improvement on frequency and a 50 watt RMS increase, I could definitely tell the difference immediately. I'm sure the S12 will be a much bigger step up than the S10.

The S8 is a fantastic sub for small to even medium size rooms. I wish the S10 and S12 were kept at their sale prices, as the S12 was $339 at one point I think and the S10 at $254. I ended up buying the S10 for $299, would would have gladly stepped up to the S12 for $40 more!

PS. A good "test song" for bass that I use is Above and Beyond by Bassnectar. It is one of the bassiest songs that goes super low as well!

Last edited by neelesh; 08-03-2017 at 10:58 AM.
post #7 of 23 Old 08-03-2017, 08:39 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by neelesh View Post
Great review!
Thank you.

Quote:
Since I craved more bass (even though the S8 was enough), I decided to return the S8 and get the S10. I feel like the S10 is definitely a step up from the S8.
I can barely get the S8 in the space as it is; remember this room is only about 100 square feet. (I'm sure the fine folks over at the Ascend forum would be like "ooh, get a Rythmik." Uhh, no, the smallest Rythmik could probably literally blow the door off this room. Now, when I upgrade my HT sub, Rythmik will definitely be in play...)

Anyway, between that and the 50% price increase, I don't see myself going to the S10. But for people who don't have those constraints, it's good to know the S10 is actually a step up!

Quote:
PS. A good "test song" for bass that I use is Above and Beyond by Bassnectar. It is one of the bassiest songs that goes super low as well!
I will check it out!

post #8 of 23 Old 08-04-2017, 04:18 AM

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 8
I also have a modest listening space - 13' X 13'. I'm putting together a bang-for-the-buck 2.1 system after a LONG hiatus from listening. I've selected Emotiva's BasX for the subwoofer, but there's still a final decision to be made. Having zero actual ownership experience with subwoofers, which one of the following options to choose:
a. 1 BasX S8
b. 2 BasX S8s
c. 1 BasX S10
d. 2 BasX S10s
e. 1 BasX S12

Decisions, decisions, decision...

Thoughts? Opinions? Recommendations? Musings? Ramblings?
post #9 of 23 Old 08-04-2017, 05:36 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

"bang for the buck" suggests low cost is the driving factor, and if that's the case than the S8 is the obvious choice. Depending upon what type of music you listen to though, and how many seating positions you need to be concerned with, that answer may change.

post #10 of 23 Old 08-04-2017, 07:29 AM

Quote:
"bang for the buck" suggests low cost is the driving factor

Hmmm..."bang-for-the-buck" is NOT necessarily the lowest cost choice. The "bang-for-the-buck" choice is the choice that delivers the highest/best value/performance for the $$ spent.
post #11 of 23 Old 08-04-2017, 08:11 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by joswald21 View Post
Thoughts? Opinions? Recommendations? Musings? Ramblings?
Depends on what you're listening to and what you want to spend. For movies, if budget and space in the room are not issues, I would go bigger than the S8 just for bass extension purposes.

If it's music, it depends on what music you listen to. If it's mostly rock/classical/jazz then I think the S8 would be fine for that size room—there's no doubt the S8 can fill a room bigger than my little study. If it's hip hop/dubstep/EDM and you really want more extension, again, you may want to go bigger. So far I'm pretty OK with the extension even for those genres, but I'm not a huge basshead, so YMMV.

I can't imagine for a 13x13 room you'd need 2 of any of them unless you have some bad nulls somewhere.

I'm also not sure the S12 is the best choice at $400, as that's the price point where you hit the RSL Speedwoofer and the HSU VTF-1.3. I'm not saying the Emotiva is better or worse than the other two, I'm just saying it's not clear. (I'm a lot more confident about the S8 at $200 and the S10 at $300—pickings are pretty slim at those price points.)

post #12 of 23 Old 08-04-2017, 09:00 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Hmmm..."bang-for-the-buck" is NOT necessarily the lowest cost choice. The "bang-for-the-buck" choice is the choice that delivers the highest/best value/performance for the $$ spent.
Semantics perhaps. Generally speaking, when you see someone post "best bang for the buck" that translates into "least expensive option".

post #13 of 23 Old 08-04-2017, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Depends on what you're listening to...
Very thoughtful reply @SunByrne . Thanks a lot.

I can say that I'm not a bass-head either, but it's been a long time since I had new audio toys.

I'm leaning toward two (2) Emotiva BasX S8s as my 1st choice. With One (1) Emotiva BasX S10 as my 2nd choice if I go for simplicity.

You mentioned the RSL Speedwoofer 10S. It was on my short list, but fell-off in favor of two (2) Emotiva BasX S8s at slightly higher cost with Emotiva shipping included - RSL shipping is FREE. I like the Emotiva BasX S10 as a lower cost alternative to the RSL 10S. It has the same slotted port design and costs little less even with Emotiva's shipping charge.
post #14 of 23 Old 08-04-2017, 12:10 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 80 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4142 Post(s)
Liked: 2639
Quote:
Very thoughtful reply @SunByrne . Thanks a lot.

I can say that I'm not a bass-head either, but it's been a long time since I had new audio toys.

I'm leaning toward two (2) Emotiva BasX S8s as my 1st choice. With One (1) Emotiva BasX S10 as my 2nd choice if I go for simplicity.

You mentioned the RSL Speedwoofer 10S. It was on my short list, but fell-off in favor of two (2) Emotiva BasX S8s at slightly higher cost with Emotiva shipping included - RSL shipping is FREE. I like the Emotiva BasX S10 as a lower cost alternative to the RSL 10S. It has the same slotted port design and costs little less even with Emotiva's shipping charge.
The only reason I have dual subs in my secondary room was because I couldn't place one near the front three speakers and bought one to place under the right end table by the couch.

Sound was too localized so I added a second on the other end of the couch and it's perfect.

If I could have placed a single larger sub near the front three for the same money that is what I would have done.

All your choices are good ones though.

Geoff A. J., California
post #15 of 23 Old 08-16-2017, 02:21 PM

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
Liked: 116
I've been short on time and energy to write my own review of the BasX S8, so I'd like to quickly comment that I am extremely pleased with my S8. I have been using it for nearfield use in a large, 2,000 SQ ft space. At moderate levels it has plenty of output. I also think it has been accurate and deep enough to reproduce: tuba, piano, kick drum, orchestral bass drum, tympani, electric bass and double (upright) bass.

I have not heard any port chuffing, but I have not pushed the S8 that hard yet.

For a $200 sub with an 8" driver, the S8 greatly expected my expectations. YMMV
gajCA likes this.
post #16 of 23 Old 08-16-2017, 03:02 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Glad to hear it worked out for you.

post #17 of 23 Old 08-16-2017, 06:39 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Glad to hear it worked out for you.
I am working on a longer and more detailed review now that I've had the S8 for a while and have had a chance to put it through its paces. Maybe I'll get it done by by this weekend.

Spoiler: Tron Legacy is still a bitch. I think it's a joke Daft Punk is playing on us in an attempt to destroy subwoofers. I've found a few other places where the S8 struggles, but that soundtrack just kicks the S8's ass all over the place.

post #18 of 23 Old 08-16-2017, 08:14 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

The Tron soundtrack creates issues for larger and far more expensive subwoofers than the S8, so don't despair. It's a go-to test for many people because of how difficult it is.

post #19 of 23 Old 08-17-2017, 10:39 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
The Tron soundtrack creates issues for larger and far more expensive subwoofers than the S8, so don't despair. It's a go-to test for many people because of how difficult it is.
Yep, that's why I use it, too. No despair here, I know the S8 isn't the only sub that can't pass that test... I think I never really tried to hammer a sub before like I did this time, and I didn't fully appreciate just what a monster that soundtrack really is.

So, @JimWilson , deity of sub reviews that you are (that SB13U vs. E15HP review is a masterpiece), what's the cheapest sub that can actually handle Tron: Legacy and sound good? I'm planning on upgrading my HT sub next summer and based on WAF issues (not normally a problem for me but the living room has special status), I need something small. I'm thinking the Rythmik L12. Think that can manage Daft Punk's torture test?

post #20 of 23 Old 08-17-2017, 04:05 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
So, @JimWilson , deity of sub reviews that you are (that SB13U vs. E15HP review is a masterpiece)
With a lead-in like that how can I not respond?

Quote:
what's the cheapest sub that can actually handle Tron: Legacy and sound good? I'm planning on upgrading my HT sub next summer and based on WAF issues (not normally a problem for me but the living room has special status), I need something small. I'm thinking the Rythmik L12. Think that can manage Daft Punk's torture test?
As is the case with some other things in life, size matters. Both the room and the sub enclosure in this case. How large is the room (HWD) and how small must the enclosure be? Based upon that, and some indication of a budget range, there might be a few good options available to satisfy both criteria.

post #21 of 23 Old 08-17-2017, 07:05 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
With a lead-in like that how can I not respond?
My students will tell you I'm good at, uhh, encouraging them to participate in class discussion. At least, that's what I call it.

Quote:
As is the case with some other things in life, size matters. Both the room and the sub enclosure in this case. How large is the room (HWD) and how small must the enclosure be? Based upon that, and some indication of a budget range, there might be a few good options available to satisfy both criteria.
Good questions all, and really I should save this decision process until it's closer to purchase time (probably next May) and I have actual answers to all of those questions. But it's fun to think about, so why wait?

The room isn't going to change size, so that at least is fixed: it's 16.5' wide x 20' long but open at the back (to the kitchen) and pretty open on one side, windows on the other. Couch is about 7' from the sub location. Ceiling is vaulted from right to left (as facing the TV). It's about 8' high on the right, goes up to probably 20' on the left (above second floor). So it's not a big room L x W but it's a big room vertically. The good news is we don't usually listen at anything near reference level; SPL isn't really the issue. Currently have a 17-year-old PSB SubSonic 5 and SPL is generally fine—I just want tighter bass and more extension. Way more extension.

The trick, as noted, is size. 14" wide is probably the max that will fit in the designated space, and probably ~16" deep. I may be able to negotiate on height, though, and budget. If negotiations go poorly, then budget will be kind of thin, around $600, and height will probably be capped around 18".

Hence the Rythmik L12 comment; meets worst-case scenario for both size and budget. (SVS SB-1000 would fit both as well.)

If negotiations go better, I can maybe double the budget and have some flex on height. Like Rythmik L22 or might be able to sneak in an SVS PC-2000 or PC12+ even though it's wider than 14" since it's round.

post #22 of 23 Old 08-17-2017, 08:11 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Currently have a 17-year-old PSB SubSonic 5 and SPL is generally fine—I just want tighter bass and more extension. Way more extension.

The trick, as noted, is size. 14" wide is probably the max that will fit in the designated space, and probably ~16" deep. I may be able to negotiate on height, though, and budget. If negotiations go poorly, then budget will be kind of thin, around $600, and height will probably be capped around 18".

Hence the Rythmik L12 comment; meets worst-case scenario for both size and budget. (SVS SB-1000 would fit both as well.)

If negotiations go better, I can maybe double the budget and have some flex on height. Like Rythmik L22 or might be able to sneak in an SVS PC-2000 or PC12+ even though it's wider than 14" since it's round.
You have a few diametrically opposed circumstances to contend with I'm afraid. You want way more extension, yet the sub has to be small. Unless you go really tall that could prove to be insurmountable. The space is large but the budget is not. Proximity can help in that regard, but physics is still physics. Sitting close to the sub can only do so much.

For sure you can eliminate the L12 and SB-1000 from consideration. They simply can't provide what you're looking to achieve. The L22 would be better, and perhaps still worth considering, but being used to a ported sub now - even an old, low power one like the SubSonic 5 - you're likely to want more than a sealed alignment can provide. If so, the SVS cylinder subs are where you should probably focus. Their design is an LLT (Large Low Tune), which allows for a good amount of extension and output from a smallish 12" driver.

post #23 of 23 Old 08-17-2017, 08:47 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
You have a few diametrically opposed circumstances to contend with I'm afraid.
Yep. Story of my life.

More seriously, we'll see how circumstances pan out between now and May.

EDIT: Also, I should clarify what I mean by "way more extension." The SubSonic5 is -3 dB at 30Hz and -10dB at 27 Hz; falls off a cliff. If I can get -3 dB at like 20 Hz, that would be "way more" in my book, based on the crappy extension that I'm used to. The Emotiva S8 has better extension than my venerable old PSB. (The subwoofer world was very different in 2000.) Moving the $200 S8 into the living room would actually be an improvement. So if the S8 is an improvement, I can't imagine that even the modest L12 wouldn't be better, and the L22 seems like a really big step up, even if it's sealed.

Last edited by SunByrne; 08-18-2017 at 08:01 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page