6Likes

post #9661 of 9662 Old 07-30-2014, 07:32 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Morse View Post
It sounds like you have tried all the settings I would recommend, the next step may be to have the 1/2 watt bypassed to allow the always on function to work. The service center can also test that the board is functioning correctly. The subwoofer should stay on provided there is signal coming into the LFE input. With the 1/2 watt circuit the DD plus RCA input requires a minimum of 10mV RMS @ 80Hz when the line control trim set to maximum to stay active.
I have noted you said RCA, and I am connecting through the XLR. Would that have made any difference?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #9662 of 9662 Old 07-30-2014, 08:27 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparoz View Post
I have noted you said RCA, and I am connecting through the XLR. Would that have made any difference?
It might, I would give it a try.

When in comes to audio there are seldom right and wrong answers.  The opinions of "experts" are just that, and should be used as a suggestion only.  Remember at the end of the day it is your money, your system, and you will need to listen to it.
Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Tags
Velodyne Acoustics , Velodyne Impact 10 10 Subwoofer , Velodyne Wiconnect 10 Wireless Subwoofer , Velodyne Eq Max 8 8 Subwoofer , Velodyne Eq Max 10 10 Subwoofer , Velodyne Eq Max 12 12 Subwoofer , Velodyne Eq Max 15 15 Subwoofer , Velodyne

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page