* Offical Velodyne Support Thread * - Page 339 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
post #10141 of 10141 Old 11-07-2015, 07:16 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Good day:

I live in Mexico so i don't have at reach any service center for checking if my velodyne impact 12 died so i'm asking for your kind help:

Today i noticed bass was lacking and i discovered that my subwoofer was not thumping anymore. I rechecked settings, test tone, cabling, power cord sources but it doesn't make any bass no more. I even connected my iPod directly and there was no sound, just the standby indicator was in green as it used to switch when working but no sound was coming out of it, not even a hum. Standby light goes red after i switch off my receiver so it may be a hint of what's going on.

Tomorrow i will test with my old kenwood receiver to discard a receiver failure but i'm pretty sure my sub died somehow. I've checked Veoldyne's official support page and the only official Dealer is at the most hipster district of the city so: i'm pretty sure it will be a waste of time and money to ask for help over there.

Anyone with the same failure? how much it its worth to pay for repairing? in case of no repairs possible: any substitute recommendation to match this sub (Not velodyne's since support is inexistent in here) in the same price range or below if any?

Thanks in advance and sorry if redaction is incorrect: english is not my native language

price paid: about 700 USD current exchange rate
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Velodyne Acoustics , Velodyne Impact 10 10 Subwoofer , Velodyne Wiconnect 10 Wireless Subwoofer , Velodyne Eq Max 8 8 Subwoofer , Velodyne Eq Max 10 10 Subwoofer , Velodyne Eq Max 12 12 Subwoofer , Velodyne Eq Max 15 15 Subwoofer , Velodyne

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page