Auralex Subdude Owners Thread - Page 48 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 23Likes

post #1411 of 1414 Old 09-21-2017, 04:16 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 539 Post(s)
Liked: 249
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerhonaker View Post
Just an opinion but unless the feet are really long I think just simply sit the sub or subs on the pads with feet intact.
They will simply sit right in place on the pad or pads.

Terry
Thank you, you answered my question before I could ask it. I just bought a JL F112v2 and was wondering if I had to take the feet off. I ordered a Subdude HT today. Bought with a homedepot gift card using Amex points.
tigerhonaker likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1412 of 1414 Old 09-22-2017, 04:15 PM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
Liked: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave-T View Post
Thank you, you answered my question before I could ask it. I just bought a JL F112v2 and was wondering if I had to take the feet off. I ordered a Subdude HT today. Bought with a homedepot gift card using Amex points.
Dave,

I hope all works out to your satisfaction.

Terry
post #1413 of 1414 Old 09-26-2017, 06:58 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 539 Post(s)
Liked: 249
I just got my subdude HT this afternoon and I shocked that for $63.00 this thing actually works. I used the opening scene in the movie James Bond Spectre and normally the glasses in my kitchen cabinet rattle and the pots and pans I have hung on the ceiling in the kitchen ring like Christmas bells, nothing nada. I am taking about the scene with March on the day of the dead and then the building blowing up and falling down. I then replayed the scene and went into my bedroom and the closet door typically rattles, with subdude HT it did not. I live in a 1300sqft condo with all cemented hardwood floors a cement slab on the 4th of the building. I also have high quality hardwood as well from mirage flooring typically not put in a condo due it’s price point. MY wife was even impressed with results of the subdude and she typically could care less about this stuff. All I can say great product at a great price.

post #1414 of 1414 Old 09-27-2017, 09:52 AM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
Liked: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave-T View Post
I just got my subdude HT this afternoon and I shocked that for $63.00 this thing actually works. I used the opening scene in the movie James Bond Spectre and normally the glasses in my kitchen cabinet rattle and the pots and pans I have hung on the ceiling in the kitchen ring like Christmas bells, nothing nada. I am taking about the scene with March on the day of the dead and then the building blowing up and falling down. I then replayed the scene and went into my bedroom and the closet door typically rattles, with subdude HT it did not. I live in a 1300sqft condo with all cemented hardwood floors a cement slab on the 4th of the building. I also have high quality hardwood as well from mirage flooring typically not put in a condo due it’s price point. MY wife was even impressed with results of the subdude and she typically could care less about this stuff. All I can say great product at a great price.
Dave,

As you can see in my signature the link to my H/T pictures I am using a lot of the product.
Totally satisfied with it.
and as you said the wall between the rear of my H/T is the kitchen with the cabinets.
They, contents of cabinets) are not shaking everything in them.
So they worked just fine for what I needed.

Glad things worked out for you.

Terry
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Tags
Auralex , Auralex Subdude 15 X 15 X 2 Inch Isolation Riser

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page