Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
Liked: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWH1 View Post
^^^^^
This

I agree... In regards to music the PB 2000 plays it when its there. You should give the sub more time so that you can become more acclimated to it and consider the material being played as the culprit not the sub. I came from a boomy sub that I thought was pretty damn good --- LMAO x2. Enter SVS... (yes I am a fanboy! ) If the source material is there the PB its playing it accurate - your settings/room ascetics/positioning could also be a factor. For music, you want the sub to be part of the show, not the whole show. Dependent on material you may get a chest punch vs. a more subtle punch.

Yes coming from a Boomy x2 SUB you will think there is something wrong with the SVS...I would give it a week or 2 to get accustomed to it.

The PB2000 has more authority in movies vs the sealed version. I can feel the movies in my couch, I cannot say the same for the SB2000 I had.

I watched Need for Speed with my 2 boomy subs when I had them hooked up and I thought it sounded great, well I re-watched it last night with the SB2000.... it was like watching a brand new movie, but I was a mind reader and knew what was going to happen before the scene arrived on screen

Who needs 4K?... just go see your optometrist.

Last edited by NODES; Yesterday at 09:02 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Today, 10:55 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 175
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z-5500 View Post
I've had my PB1000 for about 4 weeks now, absolutely LOVVEEEE it. Bass punches you in the gut and is super clean. The only problem now is that I want a second one real bad, but someone may not be too pleased!!!!
Oh... give it some time. A second SVS will make its way into your thinking and living room! I NEVER thought I would run a dual sub setup. My wife has learned to accept the new world order of music and movie sound domination. My neighbors just ask "what the hell do you have in there?"

Go for it!

Denon: AVR X1000
Klipsch: RF-82 II / RF -62 II / RC -62 II / RB - 61 II
SVS: PB-2000 & PB-1000
LG: 47LE5400
Panamax M5100-PM

Tags
Speaker Systems , Svs , svs pb-2000 , Svs Pb1000 10 Inch 300 Watt Powered Subwoofer , Svs Pb12 Nsd Black Vinyl 12 Inch Powered Subwoofer , Svs Pb13 Ultra , Svs Pc12 Nsd 12 Inch 400 Watt Powered Cylinder Subwoofer , Svs Pc12 Ultra , Svs Sb1000 12 Inch 300 Watt Powered Subwoofer , Svs Sb12 Nsd Charcoal Black Vinyl 12 Inch 400 Watt Powered Subwoofer , Svs Sb13 Ultra Piano Gloss 13 Inch 1000 Watt Powered Subwoofer , Svs Sb2000