Official SVS Owners/Support Thread. - Page 637 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #19081 of 19105 Old 12-16-2014, 08:30 PM
Advanced Member
 
mantaraydesign's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 702
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by neutro View Post
Most likely YPAO set the sub levels differently on each of your subs (which is okay), and at lower levels only one wake up from standby because line level is higher. I have the same problem with my dual Plus. They're kind of overkill for the room so the levels are very low, and the one that is set lower sometimes doesn't wake up. I either turn it on manually or temporarily bump up the volume until it's on.



Didn't know there actually was a way to use the sub in Pure Direct mode on Denons.

You still haven't told us what bookshelves you're using; they may require a higher crossover.

Also with Pure Direct you won't get the benefits of Audyssey room correction so the sub will likely be more affected by room modes and the like.

I am using the Focal Chorus 807V bookshelf speakers. Below are the specs of the 807V:

Type: 2-way bass reflex bookshelf loudspeaker
Drivers:
7" Polyglass mid-bass
1" TNV inverted dome tweeter
Frequency response (±3dB): 50Hz-28kHz
Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 92dB
Nominal impedance: 8 ohms
Power handling: 160/110W
Dimensions (HWD): 17-5/8" x 9-1/3" x 13-1/8"


What would be the best Crossover for these speakers? Right now, I have the Crossover at 80Hz from the Denon receiver.

Thanks for any advice!
mantaraydesign is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #19082 of 19105 Old 12-16-2014, 09:10 PM
Member
 
llkindt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 75
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Finally Finished the basement remodel, after a long 10 months, carpet goes in tomorrow.. I was hoping for a Pb 12 plus in the outlet center but I cannot wait any longer! Placed the order for dual Pb 2000. Fingers crossed that I feel what I expect to feel in just shy of 4000 cubic feet.


Cheers!

llkindt is offline  
post #19083 of 19105 Old 12-17-2014, 06:00 PM
Senior Member
 
joseph10704's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 296
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
Liked: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by carguy85 View Post
Space is also my enemy.
My room have my RF-7 II setup in right now is 9 x11.I am trying to get myself the PB13 Ultra.Space is still a problem for me.I i am saying to my brain space is just space. not going to kill you if you can just move something out of your space that you dont use in that room.I say look in your room and look at what you have that you dont use.And move it somewere else.I say go for the pb13 ultra.If you have the money do it.You get the best of both worlds.Ported and sealed.it's the kind of king's from SVS.And its a subwoofer that give's you ton of power.and will make you happy down the road even more.
joseph10704 is online now  
post #19084 of 19105 Old 12-17-2014, 06:36 PM
Member
 
Z-5500's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 46
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 15
I've had my PB1000 for about 4 weeks now, absolutely LOVVEEEE it. Bass punches you in the gut and is super clean. The only problem now is that I want a second one real bad, but someone may not be too pleased!!!!
PWH1 and el_Fernando like this.

Blu-Ray = GOD
Z-5500 is offline  
post #19085 of 19105 Old 12-17-2014, 08:58 PM
Advanced Member
 
NODES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 808
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
Liked: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWH1 View Post
^^^^^
This

I agree... In regards to music the PB 2000 plays it when its there. You should give the sub more time so that you can become more acclimated to it and consider the material being played as the culprit not the sub. I came from a boomy sub that I thought was pretty damn good --- LMAO x2. Enter SVS... (yes I am a fanboy! ) If the source material is there the PB its playing it accurate - your settings/room ascetics/positioning could also be a factor. For music, you want the sub to be part of the show, not the whole show. Dependent on material you may get a chest punch vs. a more subtle punch.

Yes coming from a Boomy x2 SUB you will think there is something wrong with the SVS...I would give it a week or 2 to get accustomed to it.

The PB2000 has more authority in movies vs the sealed version. I can feel the movies in my couch, I cannot say the same for the SB2000 I had.

I watched Need for Speed with my 2 boomy subs when I had them hooked up and I thought it sounded great, well I re-watched it last night with the SB2000.... it was like watching a brand new movie, but I was a mind reader and knew what was going to happen before the scene arrived on screen

Who needs 4K?... just go see your optometrist.

Last edited by NODES; 12-17-2014 at 09:02 PM.
NODES is online now  
post #19086 of 19105 Old Yesterday, 10:55 AM
Advanced Member
 
PWH1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Tonawanda, NY
Posts: 551
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z-5500 View Post
I've had my PB1000 for about 4 weeks now, absolutely LOVVEEEE it. Bass punches you in the gut and is super clean. The only problem now is that I want a second one real bad, but someone may not be too pleased!!!!
Oh... give it some time. A second SVS will make its way into your thinking and living room! I NEVER thought I would run a dual sub setup. My wife has learned to accept the new world order of music and movie sound domination. My neighbors just ask "what the hell do you have in there?"

Go for it!

Denon: AVR X1000
Klipsch: RF-82 II / RF-62 II / RC-62 II / RB-61 II
SVS: PB-2000 / PB-1000
LG: 47LE5400
Panamax M5100-PM
PWH1 is offline  
post #19087 of 19105 Old Yesterday, 11:02 AM
Advanced Member
 
PWH1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Tonawanda, NY
Posts: 551
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by NODES View Post
Yes coming from a Boomy x2 SUB you will think there is something wrong with the SVS...I would give it a week or 2 to get accustomed to it.

The PB2000 has more authority in movies vs the sealed version. I can feel the movies in my couch, I cannot say the same for the SB2000 I had.

I watched Need for Speed with my 2 boomy subs when I had them hooked up and I thought it sounded great, well I re-watched it last night with the SB2000.... it was like watching a brand new movie, but I was a mind reader and knew what was going to happen before the scene arrived on screen
Yea, the PB 2000 is a sweet sub. I still scare the crap outta myself watching movies when something unexpected happens that produces a explosion or impact. First time I experienced how hard these subs hit was when I was watching Sinister.... A projector drops from an attic to the floor. Dogs started barking, my son jumped and everyone look at each other and said he same thing - Holy Chit!!! -- thats insane.
cchunter likes this.

Denon: AVR X1000
Klipsch: RF-82 II / RF-62 II / RC-62 II / RB-61 II
SVS: PB-2000 / PB-1000
LG: 47LE5400
Panamax M5100-PM
PWH1 is offline  
post #19088 of 19105 Old Yesterday, 12:43 PM
AVS Special Member
 
neutro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,869
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
Liked: 536
Quote:
Originally Posted by mantaraydesign View Post
Frequency response (±3dB): 50Hz-28kHz

(...)

What would be the best Crossover for these speakers? Right now, I have the Crossover at 80Hz from the Denon receiver.
The 80 Hz crossover is perfect for those specs.

The problem is, I don't remember what was the issue with your sub(s)

neutro is online now  
post #19089 of 19105 Old Yesterday, 09:16 PM
Member
 
Mk3_wagen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 168
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
Liked: 16
So today I moved my PB2000 from my living room into my office/man cave. After setting hooking everything up and running Audyssey I listened to some familiar tracks and was very disappointed. I had a Jamo SUB 650 in there before and it sounded ok. Not sure what the problem is. The PB2000 sounded pretty good in the living room. It was up against a small corner (about 6-8" away from each wall). In the office I put it in the same place my Jamo SUB 650 was, in between my TV stand and Klipsch RF-82 II. I then moved it into the corner, but I still wasn't blown away compared the Jamo sub. You guys have any suggestions?

FOR SALE:
Denon X4000 BNIB
Klipsch RF-82 II BNIB
Klipsch RS-52 II BNIB
Klipsch SW-112 BNIB
Klipsch WA-2 BNIB
Mk3_wagen is offline  
post #19090 of 19105 Old Yesterday, 09:25 PM
Advanced Member
 
NODES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 808
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
Liked: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mk3_wagen View Post
So today I moved my PB2000 from my living room into my office/man cave. After setting hooking everything up and running Audyssey I listened to some familiar tracks and was very disappointed. I had a Jamo SUB 650 in there before and it sounded ok. Not sure what the problem is. The PB2000 sounded pretty good in the living room. It was up against a small corner (about 6-8" away from each wall). In the office I put it in the same place my Jamo SUB 650 was, in between my TV stand and Klipsch RF-82 II. I then moved it into the corner, but I still wasn't blown away compared the Jamo sub. You guys have any suggestions?

Can you do a SUB crawl? In my room if I place the sub on the other side of my AV stand which is 5 feet wide. The sub completely disappears as if there is no SUB in the room from my main listening position.

Who needs 4K?... just go see your optometrist.
NODES is online now  
post #19091 of 19105 Old Yesterday, 09:55 PM
Member
 
Mk3_wagen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 168
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by NODES View Post
Can you do a SUB crawl? In my room if I place the sub on the other side of my AV stand which is 5 feet wide. The sub completely disappears as if there is no SUB in the room from my main listening position.
I originally had it in that blank space between the right speaker and the stand, but the bass was barely noticeable. It's now in the corner about 5" away from each way. I'm still not very happen with the way it sounds.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5256.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	154.7 KB
ID:	430401  

FOR SALE:
Denon X4000 BNIB
Klipsch RF-82 II BNIB
Klipsch RS-52 II BNIB
Klipsch SW-112 BNIB
Klipsch WA-2 BNIB
Mk3_wagen is offline  
post #19092 of 19105 Old Yesterday, 09:58 PM
Member
 
Mk3_wagen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 168
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by NODES View Post
Can you do a SUB crawl? In my room if I place the sub on the other side of my AV stand which is 5 feet wide. The sub completely disappears as if there is no SUB in the room from my main listening position.
I was hoping to later add another PB2000 in between the left speaker and the stand, but I don't know now.

FOR SALE:
Denon X4000 BNIB
Klipsch RF-82 II BNIB
Klipsch RS-52 II BNIB
Klipsch SW-112 BNIB
Klipsch WA-2 BNIB
Mk3_wagen is offline  
post #19093 of 19105 Old Yesterday, 10:08 PM
Advanced Member
 
NODES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 808
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
Liked: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mk3_wagen View Post
I was hoping to later add another PB2000 in between the left speaker and the stand, but I don't know now.

each room is different, just place it there now and see if you still have a similar bass response from the other side.

Sub crawl works....

Who needs 4K?... just go see your optometrist.
NODES is online now  
post #19094 of 19105 Old Yesterday, 10:15 PM
Member
 
Mk3_wagen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 168
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by NODES View Post
each room is different, just place it there now and see if you still have a similar bass response from the other side.

Sub crawl works....
I'll mess with it some more tomorrow. I'm currently listening to some music from my desk which is about 6' behind the listening position and the sub sounds pretty good. That's weird because the Audyssey measurements show that sub distance is 3-4' further than the actual mic distance at the MLP.

FOR SALE:
Denon X4000 BNIB
Klipsch RF-82 II BNIB
Klipsch RS-52 II BNIB
Klipsch SW-112 BNIB
Klipsch WA-2 BNIB
Mk3_wagen is offline  
post #19095 of 19105 Old Yesterday, 10:29 PM
Advanced Member
 
NODES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 808
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
Liked: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mk3_wagen View Post
I'll mess with it some more tomorrow. I'm currently listening to some music from my desk which is about 6' behind the listening position and the sub sounds pretty good. That's weird because the Audyssey measurements show that sub distance is 3-4' further than the actual mic distance at the MLP.
how big is that room? sealed?

Who needs 4K?... just go see your optometrist.
NODES is online now  
post #19096 of 19105 Old Yesterday, 10:44 PM
Member
 
Mk3_wagen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 168
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by NODES View Post
how big is that room? sealed?
About 2,000 sq. ft. A little over 20'x14'. It is sealed. It used to be in the living room which is 20'x20' and has a straight opening to the kitchen.

I just moved it to the left of my MLP and it sounds better. I can actually feel the bass. I'll re-run Audyssey tomorrow. If that's the best location tomorrow, then I'll probably just upgrade to a PB12 Plus instead of running duals. I was just hoping to run duals since they would fill up the space up front and look better.

FOR SALE:
Denon X4000 BNIB
Klipsch RF-82 II BNIB
Klipsch RS-52 II BNIB
Klipsch SW-112 BNIB
Klipsch WA-2 BNIB
Mk3_wagen is offline  
post #19097 of 19105 Old Today, 02:31 AM
Senior Member
 
Gurba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Norway
Posts: 379
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
Liked: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mk3_wagen View Post
So today I moved my PB2000 from my living room into my office/man cave. After setting hooking everything up and running Audyssey I listened to some familiar tracks and was very disappointed. I had a Jamo SUB 650 in there before and it sounded ok. Not sure what the problem is. The PB2000 sounded pretty good in the living room. It was up against a small corner (about 6-8" away from each wall). In the office I put it in the same place my Jamo SUB 650 was, in between my TV stand and Klipsch RF-82 II. I then moved it into the corner, but I still wasn't blown away compared the Jamo sub. You guys have any suggestions?
Never mind sub crawl. It may be helpful but it may also not be. In order to properly calibrate a sub you need a dB-meter, REW and a USB-mic. Everything else will be just meh in comparison.
Gurba is offline  
post #19098 of 19105 Old Today, 03:47 AM
Senior Member
 
tommaazz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: SLOVENIA
Posts: 201
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mk3_wagen View Post
About 2,000 sq. ft. A little over 20'x14'. It is sealed. It used to be in the living room which is 20'x20' and has a straight opening to the kitchen.

I just moved it to the left of my MLP and it sounds better. I can actually feel the bass. I'll re-run Audyssey tomorrow. If that's the best location tomorrow, then I'll probably just upgrade to a PB12 Plus instead of running duals. I was just hoping to run duals since they would fill up the space up front and look better.
Since you had a jamo e650 which is a sealed sub and you are not so happy with pb2000 why dont you try sb13ultra and in your sealed room it would be superb...just sayin

Marantz sr7008, monitor audio bx6,bx center,bx fx,bx1,sub SVS sb13ultra, panasonic 60asw654
tommaazz is offline  
post #19099 of 19105 Old Today, 06:00 AM
Senior Member
 
ThinkRationally's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 322
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mk3_wagen View Post
That's weird because the Audyssey measurements show that sub distance is 3-4' further than the actual mic distance at the MLP.
This is not weird at all. The distance setting accounts for the processing delay within the sub itself, which has the effect of making the sub appear farther away than it is physically. You should leave it where Audyssey set it.
ThinkRationally is offline  
post #19100 of 19105 Old Today, 06:14 AM
AVS Special Member
 
[Irishman]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,501
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Liked: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mk3_wagen View Post
I'll mess with it some more tomorrow. I'm currently listening to some music from my desk which is about 6' behind the listening position and the sub sounds pretty good. That's weird because the Audyssey measurements show that sub distance is 3-4' further than the actual mic distance at the MLP.
Yeah, what Audyssey measures is not the physical distance from the mic to the sub, rather it's the sound delay in milliseconds.
[Irishman] is online now  
post #19101 of 19105 Old Today, 08:47 AM
Member
 
Mk3_wagen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 168
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommaazz View Post
Since you had a jamo e650 which is a sealed sub and you are not so happy with pb2000 why dont you try sb13ultra and in your sealed room it would be superb...just sayin
Sucks that my 45 day trial expired a few weeks ago. I was thinking about moving the PB2000 to the living room, but I think it would be a waste. I'm only running a 3.1 in there since we mostly just watch TV and sports in there. It sounds a lot better in there, but I'd rather just keep Klipsch SW-112 in there. I never thought I'd own another sealed sub after the Jamo SUB 650. Maybe dual SB2000's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkRationally View Post
This is not weird at all. The distance setting accounts for the processing delay within the sub itself, which has the effect of making the sub appear farther away than it is physically. You should leave it where Audyssey set it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Irishman] View Post
Yeah, what Audyssey measures is not the physical distance from the mic to the sub, rather it's the sound delay in milliseconds.

Thanks, I did not know that.

FOR SALE:
Denon X4000 BNIB
Klipsch RF-82 II BNIB
Klipsch RS-52 II BNIB
Klipsch SW-112 BNIB
Klipsch WA-2 BNIB
Mk3_wagen is offline  
post #19102 of 19105 Old Today, 09:05 AM
Senior Member
 
tommaazz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: SLOVENIA
Posts: 201
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mk3_wagen View Post
Sucks that my 45 day trial expired a few weeks ago. I was thinking about moving the PB2000 to the living room, but I think it would be a waste. I'm only running a 3.1 in there since we mostly just watch TV and sports in there. It sounds a lot better in there, but I'd rather just keep Klipsch SW-112 in there. I never thought I'd own another sealed sub after the Jamo SUB 650. Maybe dual SB2000's?






Thanks, I did not know that.
No dont go dual sb2000 go 1xsb13ultra it is better and if you are in the medium size room than you are good to go for sb13ultra i am very very happy with it...
ShakinTiles likes this.

Marantz sr7008, monitor audio bx6,bx center,bx fx,bx1,sub SVS sb13ultra, panasonic 60asw654
tommaazz is offline  
post #19103 of 19105 Old Today, 11:23 AM
Member
 
Mk3_wagen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 168
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
Liked: 16
This morning I talked to SVS and they suggested a few things:

Sub crawl- I did this and found out that the best sounding location was next to the seating area.

Adjust subwoofer gain- He said to run Audyssey and them adjust the gain on the subwoofer. That's weird because everything I've read on these forums says to never adjust the gain on the sub, but to adjust the trim in the receiver. When I had it in the living room I had the gain at around the 1 o'clock position and it set the trim at -3.5. I ran it a little hot set the trim at -1.5. It sounded pretty good to me with music and TV. In my office/man cave the trim ended up and -4.5 and I ran it hot at -1.5. Even after I moved it to the best sounding location it doesn't sound that great.

The guy mentioned that if one sub sounded good in the original location that there shouldn't be a problem with a different sub sounding good in the same location.

The only thing that I haven't tried is hooking everything back up to my Pioneer receiver. The living room has a SC1522K that the PB2000 was hooked up to and office/man cave had a VSX-32 that was hooked up to a sealed Jamo SUB 650 before that sounded ok. I never even did a sub crawl test with either of these setups and was happy with the sound.

FOR SALE:
Denon X4000 BNIB
Klipsch RF-82 II BNIB
Klipsch RS-52 II BNIB
Klipsch SW-112 BNIB
Klipsch WA-2 BNIB
Mk3_wagen is offline  
post #19104 of 19105 Old Today, 11:27 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Mongo171's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 2,052
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
Liked: 763
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mk3_wagen View Post
This morning I talked to SVS and they suggested a few things:

Sub crawl- I did this and found out that the best sounding location was next to the seating area.

Adjust subwoofer gain- He said to run Audyssey and them adjust the gain on the subwoofer. That's weird because everything I've read on these forums says to never adjust the gain on the sub, but to adjust the trim in the receiver. When I had it in the living room I had the gain at around the 1 o'clock position and it set the trim at -3.5. I ran it a little hot set the trim at -1.5. It sounded pretty good to me with music and TV. In my office/man cave the trim ended up and -4.5 and I ran it hot at -1.5. Even after I moved it to the best sounding location it doesn't sound that great.

The guy mentioned that if one sub sounded good in the original location that there shouldn't be a problem with a different sub sounding good in the same location.

The only thing that I haven't tried is hooking everything back up to my Pioneer receiver. The living room has a SC1522K that the PB2000 was hooked up to and office/man cave had a VSX-32 that was hooked up to a sealed Jamo SUB 650 before that sounded ok. I never even did a sub crawl test with either of these setups and was happy with the sound.
Your MLP might be in a null.

Life without bass is not worth living.
Mongo171 is online now  
post #19105 of 19105 Old Today, 08:57 PM
Advanced Member
 
NODES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 808
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
Liked: 70
Is the 45 days return period from the day it arrives at your door step or the day it gets ordered or shipped?

Who needs 4K?... just go see your optometrist.
NODES is online now  
Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Tags
Speaker Systems , Svs , svs pb-2000 , Svs Pb1000 10 Inch 300 Watt Powered Subwoofer , Svs Pb12 Nsd Black Vinyl 12 Inch Powered Subwoofer , Svs Pb13 Ultra , Svs Pc12 Nsd 12 Inch 400 Watt Powered Cylinder Subwoofer , Svs Pc12 Ultra , Svs Sb1000 12 Inch 300 Watt Powered Subwoofer , Svs Sb12 Nsd Charcoal Black Vinyl 12 Inch 400 Watt Powered Subwoofer , Svs Sb13 Ultra Piano Gloss 13 Inch 1000 Watt Powered Subwoofer , Svs Sb2000
Gear in this thread - Sb1000 by PriceGrabber.com

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off