Official SVS Owners/Support Thread. - Page 717 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

post #21481 of 21487 Old 05-25-2015, 11:37 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinisanav View Post
Yes , depends on how much amp power you have driving your fronts, for below 100 Hz, they might be struggling and if you crossover them at 80-100 then all low freq will be sent to sub to deal with it, should probably give you cleaner sound,
They are powered by a PA QSC GX5 so they should get plenty power from that I think.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #21482 of 21487 Old 05-26-2015, 12:56 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 2
I recently bought the SVS SB-2000 and I think the sub is awesome. Bought the Piano black finish and the thing is beautiful! Thinking of selling it though due to bills
joseph10704 likes this.
post #21483 of 21487 Old 05-26-2015, 04:47 PM

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
Liked: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRobert1967 View Post
I recently bought the SVS SB-2000 and I think the sub is awesome. Bought the Piano black finish and the thing is beautiful! Thinking of selling it though due to bills
I have to say if you have lot of bill's.And if there putting your in a bad place right now.Bill's always come first.I myself have student loan debt and a very little amount of credit card debt.But the bill's for me are on top of thing's.and up to date.So that's why i bought my PB13 ULTRA.But at the end of the day BILL'S come first .You just have to know when the right time to spend a big amount of money is for.And one mor other thing learn to save for something .That's what i do all the time.I put money away fro something is ave for and i don't use it for anything else.I put bill money away in a different area in my bank for the bill's.And you put money away for just saving.3 different account's for 3 very important thing's.well kind only 2 important thing bill's and saving for retirement or just long time saving for all your life.I hope this helped buddy.And i hope you get to keep the subwoofer if you can .If not then do what you have to do.
post #21484 of 21487 Old 05-26-2015, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph10704 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRobert1967 View Post
I have to say if you have lot of bill's.And if there putting your in a bad place right now.Bill's always come first.I myself have student loan debt and a very little amount of credit card debt.But the bill's for me are on top of thing's.and up to date.So that's why i bought my PB13 ULTRA.But at the end of the day BILL'S come first .You just have to know when the right time to spend a big amount of money is for.And one mor other thing learn to save for something .That's what i do all the time.I put money away fro something is ave for and i don't use it for anything else.I put bill money away in a different area in my bank for the bill's.And you put money away for just saving.3 different account's for 3 very important thing's.well kind only 2 important thing bill's and saving for retirement or just long time saving for all your life.I hope this helped buddy.And i hope you get to keep the subwoofer if you can .If not then do what you have to do.

That's the way it should be done and always keep emergency cash in the bank too for a rainy day.
joseph10704 likes this.
post #21485 of 21487 Old Yesterday, 06:57 PM

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
Liked: 81
All this bill talking from the last comment i posted on.And now i just might have to return my PB13 ULTRA.Just to pay bill's myself now.Lost a job today but thats life.i will get a new one.Just don't know how long it will take me.
post #21486 of 21487 Old Yesterday, 09:46 PM

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
Liked: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph10704 View Post
All this bill talking from the last comment i posted on.And now i just might have to return my PB13 ULTRA.Just to pay bill's myself now.Lost a job today but thats life.i will get a new one.Just don't know how long it will take me.
Well that is sad to hear ...as you said that is life...i also lost a job 6 month ago and had a few interviews so far...but i have learnt a valuable lession and i also relaxed a bit so that was something good ...i just want a job that i wont feel like i am a slave and i think i might have found one but i am waiting for the response from manager. Hope you find a new job soon...fingers crossed

Marantz sr7008, monitor audio bx6,bx center,bx fx,bx1,sub SVS sb13ultra (2x), panasonic 60asw654
post #21487 of 21487 Old Today, 05:22 AM

Can anyone explain me that features of the sledge amp?

High pass
Low pass
Room gain

Can someone explain all the features and what advantages it has using them?

I have honestly only used the volume button on mine
Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Tags
Speaker Systems , Svs , svs pb-2000 , Svs Pb1000 10 Inch 300 Watt Powered Subwoofer , Svs Pb12 Nsd Black Vinyl 12 Inch Powered Subwoofer , Svs Pb13 Ultra , Svs Pc12 Nsd 12 Inch 400 Watt Powered Cylinder Subwoofer , Svs Pc12 Ultra , Svs Sb1000 12 Inch 300 Watt Powered Subwoofer , Svs Sb12 Nsd Charcoal Black Vinyl 12 Inch 400 Watt Powered Subwoofer , Svs Sb13 Ultra Piano Gloss 13 Inch 1000 Watt Powered Subwoofer , Svs Sb2000
Gear in this thread - Sb1000 by PriceGrabber.com