Official SVS Owners/Support Thread. - Page 745 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 4070Likes
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2015, 09:50 AM
Member
 
HYPURR DBL NKL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 172
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
Liked: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmillionz View Post
One of my PB2000's amps went out the same day I got my dual PC12 pluses. Weird coincidence. Since I'm 45 mins from SVS, I took the bad one over there and picked up another one to have it the same day. When I got it installed, I noticed that it had more oomph also since I have another one to compare it to. I shot SVS and email and they told me the following: "Great news! There was a recent change in the gain scale on those amps, which means any given gain setting on the old amp will not yield the same output as the same setting on the new amp. The amp doesn't make any more output than the old, just more power at that particular point on the gain scale. Hope that makes sense." I'm actually debating replacing the other amp so they will both hit the same at the same gain dial setting instead of having to adjust them differently.
That would explain it then, thanks for sharing the information.
HYPURR DBL NKL is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-12-2015, 10:40 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
AllenA07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,597
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 684 Post(s)
Liked: 556
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmillionz View Post
One of my PB2000's amps went out the same day I got my dual PC12 pluses. Weird coincidence. Since I'm 45 mins from SVS, I took the bad one over there and picked up another one to have it the same day. When I got it installed, I noticed that it had more oomph also since I have another one to compare it to. I shot SVS and email and they told me the following: "Great news! There was a recent change in the gain scale on those amps, which means any given gain setting on the old amp will not yield the same output as the same setting on the new amp. The amp doesn't make any more output than the old, just more power at that particular point on the gain scale. Hope that makes sense." I'm actually debating replacing the other amp so they will both hit the same at the same gain dial setting instead of having to adjust them differently.
I think I would invest in an SPL meter and just adjust things by hand. If the only change is the amount of gain at a given position on the dial, you're not actually going to be improving anything, it's just making life very slightly easier (though swapping the AMP will be considerably more work then gain matching, so this is basically a wash). It doesn't take that much effort and would be significantly cheaper and easier then swapping out an AMP just to have the gain dials match.

My Theater: The Ugly Theater
AllenA07 is offline  
Old 11-13-2015, 05:48 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Vader424242's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Colorado
Posts: 2,450
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
Liked: 65
Hey guys,

Did anyone notice that the SVS site changed again? I was just poking around (I like to check the reviews now and again), and saw that the PC13U is now listed at 127lbs, whereas it used to be around 90lbs. What gives? Did they add something?

Peace... Vader
 

"Ya see, we plan ahead. That way we don't do anything right now. Earl explained it to me." - Valentine McKee

 

One sub to rumble them all. One sub to shake them. One sub to humble them all. And in the darkness break them....

Vader424242 is offline  
 
Old 11-13-2015, 05:56 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
AllenA07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,597
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 684 Post(s)
Liked: 556
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vader424242 View Post
Hey guys,

Did anyone notice that the SVS site changed again? I was just poking around (I like to check the reviews now and again), and saw that the PC13U is now listed at 127lbs, whereas it used to be around 90lbs. What gives? Did they add something?
The website is having a problem. The listed specs on the PC-13 are for the PB-12 Plus.

My Theater: The Ugly Theater
AllenA07 is offline  
Old 11-13-2015, 08:36 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
mthomas47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 4,946
Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2778 Post(s)
Liked: 3630
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenA07 View Post
The website is having a problem. The listed specs on the PC-13 are for the PB-12 Plus.

I think they must have changed it literally overnight. The new format looks nice, but I agree that someone just transposed the specs.
muadib279 likes this.
mthomas47 is online now  
Old 11-13-2015, 08:55 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Matt2026's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Silicon Valley
Posts: 4,006
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 381 Post(s)
Liked: 14460
Looking at the PC-2000 specs I see they still haven't corrected something I emailed them about some time ago and got an answer that they agreed that it was wrong...

>>"Green standby mode with > 0.5 watts consumption."

This specifies that standby power will be greater than 0.5 watts, whereas they really want it to be:

>>"Green standby mode with < 0.5 watts consumption.", i.e. less than 0.5 watts.

Okay, maybe I'm slightly OCD
mthomas47 likes this.

Regards, Ken (Retired)
9.1) Denon 4520CI; Samsung 55H8000 & BD-F7500; R&LRS/L/R SVS Ultra BS,
Ultra Center; FH & SS Polk; Rythmik F12; CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD (x2)
2.1 Ch.) Nakamichi RE-1, CDC-4A, CR7A, Denon 300F/Ortofon 2M Bronze;
ADS L1290(x2); PINNACLE BABYBOOMER SUB, PANAMAX MR4300
Matt2026 is online now  
Old 11-13-2015, 09:16 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
stikle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Milwaukie, OR
Posts: 1,090
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 668 Post(s)
Liked: 656
Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper_06 View Post
I did decide to go with the sub upgrade.

Be sure to post back with your impressions when you get it. And welcome to the family!

Seth-o-Plex featuring Atmos/DTS:X 7.2.4 & 4K! - Vizio | Denon | Oppo | Onkyo | SVS | Mirage
stikle is online now  
Old 11-13-2015, 11:19 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
mthomas47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 4,946
Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2778 Post(s)
Liked: 3630
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt2026 View Post
Looking at the PC-2000 specs I see they still haven't corrected something I emailed them about some time ago and got an answer that they agreed that it was wrong...

>>"Green standby mode with > 0.5 watts consumption."

This specifies that standby power will be greater than 0.5 watts, whereas they really want it to be:

>>"Green standby mode with < 0.5 watts consumption.", i.e. less than 0.5 watts.

Okay, maybe I'm slightly OCD

I don't know, Ken. "Slightly OCD" may barely meet the minimum qualifications for obsessive on AVS Forum. You may need to up your game a little.

Regards,
Mike
Matt2026 likes this.
mthomas47 is online now  
Old 11-13-2015, 06:38 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Vader424242's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Colorado
Posts: 2,450
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
Liked: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenA07 View Post
The website is having a problem. The listed specs on the PC-13 are for the PB-12 Plus.
D'oh! Thanks. That's what I get for not looking at the other specs...

Peace... Vader
 

"Ya see, we plan ahead. That way we don't do anything right now. Earl explained it to me." - Valentine McKee

 

One sub to rumble them all. One sub to shake them. One sub to humble them all. And in the darkness break them....

Vader424242 is offline  
Old 11-13-2015, 07:16 PM
Member
 
dmillionz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Worldwide
Posts: 116
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
Liked: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenA07 View Post
I think I would invest in an SPL meter and just adjust things by hand. If the only change is the amount of gain at a given position on the dial, you're not actually going to be improving anything, it's just making life very slightly easier (though swapping the AMP will be considerably more work then gain matching, so this is basically a wash). It doesn't take that much effort and would be significantly cheaper and easier then swapping out an AMP just to have the gain dials match.
Thanks for the info. I also got an email reply from SVS regarding any potential benefits to swapping out the amp and they basically expressed the same points. I was a little confused on the gain piece. So I'll pass and just work with what I have. I just got my calibration microphone in a couple of days ago and will be learning how to calibrate with REW and any other tools on my own. I just need a good SPL meter now.

My "Living Cinema": AVR: Denon AVR-X7200WA | 4K Blu-Ray: Oppo UDP-203 | Media Library: HTPC, Synology DS3615xs 100TB | Gaming: PS4 Pro 10TB, PSVR, PS3 1TB | Speakers: Polk LSi-M Series: 1x 706c, 2x 707, 4x 900LS, 2x 703, 4x 702F/X | Subs: 2x SVS PB2000, 2x SVS PC12+, 5x Buttkicker BK-LFE | Video: Sony VPL-VW675ES | Amplifiers: Parasound 2125, Emotiva XPA-7 Gen 3, 2x QSC GX3 | Power: 2x Furman Elite 20 PFi | UPS: APC SMT3000, SMT2200 | Screen & Misc: 138" 2.35:1 Stewart CIMA Neve, Harmony Elite
dmillionz is offline  
Old 11-14-2015, 02:02 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Matt2026's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Silicon Valley
Posts: 4,006
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 381 Post(s)
Liked: 14460
Thinking of making the Ultra center speaker my next purchase... Doesn't look like it will fit in my room:

">>Shipped Dimensions: 414" (H) x 27" (W) x 15" (D)" WOW! 34+ feet high

Yup, they have a few mistrakes to fix

Regards, Ken (Retired)
9.1) Denon 4520CI; Samsung 55H8000 & BD-F7500; R&LRS/L/R SVS Ultra BS,
Ultra Center; FH & SS Polk; Rythmik F12; CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD (x2)
2.1 Ch.) Nakamichi RE-1, CDC-4A, CR7A, Denon 300F/Ortofon 2M Bronze;
ADS L1290(x2); PINNACLE BABYBOOMER SUB, PANAMAX MR4300
Matt2026 is online now  
Old 11-14-2015, 03:03 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
lgans316's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Barking, Essex, London
Posts: 8,044
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
Liked: 47
Hi Guys,

I am about to pull the trigger on PC 2000. Wondering how it performs with mid and upper bass contents above 30Hz. Please advise.

Blu-ray : 340
lgans316 is offline  
Old 11-14-2015, 04:45 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Bond 007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 16,681
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2438 Post(s)
Liked: 1952
Quote:
Originally Posted by lgans316 View Post
Hi Guys,

I am about to pull the trigger on PC 2000. Wondering how it performs with mid and upper bass contents above 30Hz. Please advise.
Assuming your xover will be below 120 very well.
lgans316 likes this.
Bond 007 is online now  
Old 11-14-2015, 04:51 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
lgans316's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Barking, Essex, London
Posts: 8,044
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
Liked: 47
Yes mate, will set cross over at 120 instead of 80 on my current sub

Blu-ray : 340
lgans316 is offline  
Old 11-14-2015, 07:09 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Bond 007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 16,681
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2438 Post(s)
Liked: 1952
Quote:
Originally Posted by lgans316 View Post
Yes mate, will set cross over at 120 instead of 80 on my current sub
What subwoofer and speakers do you currently have?
Bond 007 is online now  
Old 11-14-2015, 07:10 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
AllenA07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,597
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 684 Post(s)
Liked: 556
Quote:
Originally Posted by lgans316 View Post
Yes mate, will set cross over at 120 instead of 80 on my current sub
Is there a reason why you're wanting to set your crossover so high. At 120hz you're going to have some localization problems, not to mention the occasional voice getting into the subwoofer.

To answer your above question however, any of the SVS subs will give you excellent performance at 30hz and above.
lgans316 and mthomas47 like this.

My Theater: The Ugly Theater
AllenA07 is offline  
Old 11-14-2015, 10:29 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
mthomas47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 4,946
Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2778 Post(s)
Liked: 3630
I agree with the previous poster that 120Hz crossovers could result in localization issues---or not. It seems to me that where crossovers need to be set depends a lot on the capability, positioning, and in-room performance of the speakers in question; and on the preferences of the listener. For instance, I have some speakers that I think perform best at a crossover a little under 80Hz, and I have a center channel that I don't think reproduces bass very well, so I set that crossover at 110Hz. That makes voices sound more natural to me. I am not holding my particular experience out as meaning anything special; just that circumstances and preferences vary where crossovers are concerned. 80Hz does represent an excellent starting point, and a good middle ground though, absent other considerations.

I also agree with the statement that any of the SVS subs will do a good job with 30Hz. Unless I am missing something obvious, I don't see a connection between setting a higher crossover and getting improved performance at 30Hz. So, I don't think that should be a particular concern.

Regards,
Mike
lgans316 and bearr48 like this.
mthomas47 is online now  
Old 11-14-2015, 12:18 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
lgans316's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Barking, Essex, London
Posts: 8,044
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
Liked: 47
Thanks guys. Was quite naive on my part to set to cross over at 120Hz but hey nothing wrong with experimenting.

Anyways ordered PC-2000. Fingers crossed.
mthomas47, Gurba and Matt2026 like this.

Blu-ray : 340
lgans316 is offline  
Old 11-14-2015, 07:10 PM
Advanced Member
 
Brahmzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 857
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
Liked: 313
Got my new SB2000 replacement amp in today - all is well.
Holy cow that was a pain trying to get the amp out. Had to pull the woofer out and use extreme force to push the amp off the back. A few swear words were let go.

HTPC | 12TB NAS | Harmony Elite | DENON X4200W | Sony XBR75X940D
Philips BDP7501 | Klipsch RF7II,RC64II,CDT5650CII | SVS SB2000 x2
Brahmzy is offline  
Old 11-20-2015, 08:04 PM
Senior Member
 
groundtrac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: SE Idaho
Posts: 286
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Liked: 35
Been trolling the outlet section for awhile now waiting for a SB-1000 to pair with a set of Prime Satellites I want to use for a television 2.1 application. Must be a little slow for outlet stuff lately? Any hint of a Black Friday SVS sale perhaps???

Epson 5030ub || Marantz 7009 || Emotiva XPA-5|| Red Dragon Audio M500 SKII monoblocks x 2 || Oppo 103|| SVS Prime Towers || Prime Center || Prime Satellites x 8 || SVS PB-2000 x 2 || VApex 110" standard electric screen || wife|| 2 kids || dog
groundtrac is offline  
Old 11-22-2015, 04:45 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
aaranddeeman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Lover's State
Posts: 3,765
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1646 Post(s)
Liked: 574
Quote:
Originally Posted by lgans316 View Post

Anyways ordered PC-2000. Fingers crossed.
Please post your impressions once you have some time to play with it.
I am seriously looking at it as well.
Hopefully it should be good replacement for my existing ED A3-250 (in a room of size 18'x12'x8' approx)
aaranddeeman is offline  
Old 11-22-2015, 04:53 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
MIX_MASTER_ICE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,387
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1234 Post(s)
Liked: 1027
I think SVS is gearing up for a big Thanksgiving weekend sale. Their outlet has been extremely bare the past several weeks.
groundtrac and januza like this.

Game Room>Vivitek 1080p projector w/100" screen/ Hisense 65" 4K w/HDR10, Onkyo TX-NR656 receiver, Klipsch KF-28 L/R, KC-25 center, KB-15 sides, Loft 40 rears, RBH I-12/e (x2), I-12 (x2) subs. Living Room>Samsung 59" Plasma, Onkyo HT-RC560 receiver, Primus P363 L/R, P163 center, Polk RC60i in-wall rears, SVS PB12-NSD (x2) subs. PC set up> Pioneer VSX-524, Pioneer BS22, SVS PC12-NSD (x2) subs. Game Systems> PS4 Slim, PS4, PS3, XBox One S, XBox One, XBox 360, Wii.
MIX_MASTER_ICE is offline  
Old 11-22-2015, 07:02 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
aaranddeeman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Lover's State
Posts: 3,765
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1646 Post(s)
Liked: 574
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIX_MASTER_ICE View Post
I think SVS is gearing up for a big Thanksgiving weekend sale. Their outlet has been extremely bare the past several weeks.
You tickled my excitement..
aaranddeeman is offline  
Old 11-23-2015, 06:11 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Bond 007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 16,681
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2438 Post(s)
Liked: 1952
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIX_MASTER_ICE View Post
I think SVS is gearing up for a big Thanksgiving weekend sale. Their outlet has been extremely bare the past several weeks.
I dont understand your logic.
Bond 007 is online now  
Old 11-23-2015, 07:23 AM
Senior Member
 
fredxr2d2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Ithaca, NY
Posts: 413
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
Liked: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by groundtrac View Post
Been trolling the outlet section for awhile now waiting for a SB-1000 to pair with a set of Prime Satellites I want to use for a television 2.1 application. Must be a little slow for outlet stuff lately? Any hint of a Black Friday SVS sale perhaps???
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIX_MASTER_ICE View Post
I think SVS is gearing up for a big Thanksgiving weekend sale. Their outlet has been extremely bare the past several weeks.
Their twitter feed said an "historic" sale was going to be announced this week.

Tim S.
Former 35mm and Digital Projectionist @ Regal Cinemas

Currently watching on: BenQ W1070, 106" 0.8 Gain Screen, Darbee, PS4, w/ Marantz SR6011, NAD C370 (for Front L/R), Outlaw Model 5000, SVS PB-2000, SVS PC-2000, a Def Tech CS-8080HD, 2 SM65 for L/R, 2 SM55 for sides, 2 PM1000 for rears, and 4 AW5500 for Atmos.
fredxr2d2 is online now  
Old 11-23-2015, 05:25 PM
Senior Member
 
DNZone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 286
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
Liked: 55
A question, I am in China and they no longer sell the NSDs here. I am going to buy a pb2000. Is it meant to be fairly similar in performance as my old 12NSD? Now that it's been out for awhile, how to people find it in comparison?

Also, the seller is charging $780 for the PB2000 but he says that the PC2000 is over $1000. He says the PC version actually has different performance and part but I don't really trust that at all. I am sad to have to buy a PB2000 because it doesn't look as nice, IMO, and it takes a ton of floor space.

Gonna order it today and check with SVS whether the model number is legit.
DNZone is offline  
Old 11-23-2015, 05:34 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Kini62's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 5,812
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1516 Post(s)
Liked: 1375
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNZone View Post
A question, I am in China and they no longer sell the NSDs here. I am going to buy a pb2000. Is it meant to be fairly similar in performance as my old 12NSD? Now that it's been out for awhile, how to people find it in comparison?

Also, the seller is charging $780 for the PB2000 but he says that the PC2000 is over $1000. He says the PC version actually has different performance and part but I don't really trust that at all. I am sad to have to buy a PB2000 because it doesn't look as nice, IMO, and it takes a ton of floor space.

Gonna order it today and check with SVS whether the model number is legit.
The PB and PC are supposed to be the same price. Performance of both is close as well. May be some slight difference due to internal volume and port differences.

Both are a pretty good step up of the NSD models.

Klipsch RF-62II, RC-500, RS-400, SVS PC12+,
Def Tech SC8000
Harman Kardon AVR 1600
PS3, Apple TV, Sharp 70" Qattron
Kini62 is online now  
Old 11-23-2015, 07:56 PM
Member
 
kbuzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 142
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by fredxr2d2 View Post
Their twitter feed said an "historic" sale was going to be announced this week.
I really have to get with this century and figure out Twitter.....Facebook as ell
januza likes this.
kbuzz is offline  
Old 11-23-2015, 07:59 PM
Senior Member
 
DNZone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 286
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
Liked: 55
Great to hear. I couldn't find any detailed measures for the PB2000. Guessing it's still a bit new. If it's more than the NSD, I am happy. Does it give more output or does it dig significantly deeper? My new space is only about 1500 cubic feet so I'm fairly certain I don't need more power for my space. Wouldn't max this thing unless I want to be kicked out of my building.

If anyone has a great comparison link between the NSD and 2000, that would be awesome.
DNZone is offline  
Old 11-23-2015, 08:09 PM
Senior Member
 
januza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Shanghai
Posts: 439
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 235 Post(s)
Liked: 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by fredxr2d2 View Post
Their twitter feed said an "historic" sale was going to be announced this week.
hells yeah!! Im checking every day... so far nothing
januza is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
 

Tags
Speaker Systems , Svs , svs pb-2000 , Svs Pb1000 10 Inch 300 Watt Powered Subwoofer , Svs Pb12 Nsd Black Vinyl 12 Inch Powered Subwoofer , Svs Pb13 Ultra , Svs Pc12 Nsd 12 Inch 400 Watt Powered Cylinder Subwoofer , Svs Pc12 Ultra , Svs Sb1000 12 Inch 300 Watt Powered Subwoofer , Svs Sb12 Nsd Charcoal Black Vinyl 12 Inch 400 Watt Powered Subwoofer , Svs Sb13 Ultra Piano Gloss 13 Inch 1000 Watt Powered Subwoofer , Svs Sb2000
Gear in this thread
Thread Tools


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off