Official SVS Owners/Support Thread. - Page 808 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 3997Likes
post #24211 of 25943 Old 06-30-2016, 04:29 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2677 Post(s)
Liked: 3412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magellan55 View Post
Thanks - I still might try it out, but only after I've tuned up the SB2000's. My usb mike arrived today so I now have a long weekend project! As for putting them in the back, I could try it, but my crossover is set @ 120Hz so I don't think pulling the subs away from the front soundstage would work with such tiny sats.

In the meantime, I tweaked the furniture a bit tonight to sneak my wife's chair another foot away from the sub - let's see if she notices :-)

I like that! Once you have your REW going, you will know more about what you are dealing with. In general, I wouldn't mix ported and sealed subs with such different characteristics, or really any subs with such different characteristics, unless I had a way to EQ the differences. And that sort of takes you back into miniDSP territory again.

I agree with Alan that even more than two subs can be beneficial, but in general, unless you have some means of making very different subs play nicely together, you are probably better off staying with a pair of matching subs and just moving them around a little. Another poster mentioned room treatments as a possibility, and that idea also might be worth considering. Although bass traps are not as effective below about 60Hz, the frequency range above 60Hz takes in most of the impact, or chest punch region, so they can be very worthwhile. And some people have measured meaningful differences in frequency response as low as about 30Hz with bass traps. That's measuring peaks and valleys before and after adding the traps.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24212 of 25943 Old 07-02-2016, 04:29 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
Liked: 65
Well early trials with REW weren't good - moving both subs helped at some freqs and listening positions but overall made the response worse. Toying with the phase control same thing. So everything is back where it was, and I have more work to do. It did make for an interesting "science of sound" experiment for my 11 year old daughter. For now i'm dialing back the gain on both subs 3 dB (2 clicks), as REW is saying they are over 10 dB hot and that's probably not helping.
post #24213 of 25943 Old 07-04-2016, 12:33 PM

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by mthomas47 View Post
I like that! Once you have your REW going, you will know more about what you are dealing with. In general, I wouldn't mix ported and sealed subs with such different characteristics, or really any subs with such different characteristics, unless I had a way to EQ the differences. And that sort of takes you back into miniDSP territory again.

I agree with Alan that even more than two subs can be beneficial, but in general, unless you have some means of making very different subs play nicely together, you are probably better off staying with a pair of matching subs and just moving them around a little. Another poster mentioned room treatments as a possibility, and that idea also might be worth considering. Although bass traps are not as effective below about 60Hz, the frequency range above 60Hz takes in most of the impact, or chest punch region, so they can be very worthwhile. And some people have measured meaningful differences in frequency response as low as about 30Hz with bass traps. That's measuring peaks and valleys before and after adding the traps.
I have a SB-1000 and a SB-2000 in my small room, and I looooove them!! I bought the minidsp and having a +-5dB from 20 to 150hz is absolutely awesome! I have klipsch RB-61 and RC-62 in the fronts, and I set the crossover at 160 because even though the 61 are really solid until about 43hz, which is impressive if you ask me, the SQ of the subs for the mid bass cannot be matched by my beloved speakers. Besides, as surrounds I have the weaker but also really nice RS-42 II, and I hear they take a beating with the crossover set lower than 120 or 160hz (my receiver has one crossover for all speakers).

I came to count a very positive experience with two different subs and the minidsp. I found that the best, most effective way to deal with the difference is not necessarilly tryiing to match the output from both subs in most frequencies, but to EQ the incoming signal (the one that applies to all outputs) and then doing minor corrections to balance both subs.

I have the weaker SB-1000 very close to me, at about 3 feet, and the SB-2000 is at 12 feet. When both subs are playing, the SB-1000 disappears and all I hear is bass. I have them on a side wall, and the I can feel the energy coming from that side, but no localization at all, except from certain frequencies that i hear very strongly close to the SB-2000.

I think it's about patience and playing around.
mthomas47 and Matt2026 like this.

post #24214 of 25943 Old 07-05-2016, 02:22 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
Liked: 7
PB1000 - Query

Hi All,

I have paired SVS PB 1000 with Dali Zensor 7 (fronts) and Dali Vokal (center) with Polk 110b (surround) and JBL Control one (atmos) as 5.1.2 driving through Marantz NR 1606.

While running audyssey, though my fronts & center are set to 'large', I manually change it to 'small' as per general recommendation & not to give too much load to the Marantz NR series receiver. However since my HT room / living room is little big with wide open spaces in the left & right side of the main listening position, to get the maximum sub effect, is it necessary to add one more sub or increase the crossover of front / center speakers to 90 or 100 (instead of standards 80hz) will be of any help ? Currently My sub is running at - 5 db level instead of -8db level set by audyssey with volume dial at 12' position at 80hz crossover.

Also in case i go for one more sub in future, will buying a SB series (1000 or 2000) due to size factor pairing it with existing PB will create abnormal sub effect?

Thanks

HT - Marantz SR6009 -> Dali Zensor 7 + Zensor Vokal + Zensor 3 (surround) + JBL Control 1 (FH) + SVS PB1000
post #24215 of 25943 Old 07-05-2016, 05:34 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 684 Post(s)
Liked: 555
Quote:
Originally Posted by murlidher View Post
Hi All,

I have paired SVS PB 1000 with Dali Zensor 7 (fronts) and Dali Vokal (center) with Polk 110b (surround) and JBL Control one (atmos) as 5.1.2 driving through Marantz NR 1606.

While running audyssey, though my fronts & center are set to 'large', I manually change it to 'small' as per general recommendation & not to give too much load to the Marantz NR series receiver. However since my HT room / living room is little big with wide open spaces in the left & right side of the main listening position, to get the maximum sub effect, is it necessary to add one more sub or increase the crossover of front / center speakers to 90 or 100 (instead of standards 80hz) will be of any help ? Currently My sub is running at - 5 db level instead of -8db level set by audyssey with volume dial at 12' position at 80hz crossover.

Also in case i go for one more sub in future, will buying a SB series (1000 or 2000) due to size factor pairing it with existing PB will create abnormal sub effect?

Thanks
Dual subs will always help though I would leave the crossover at 80hz. Beyond that you run into potential problems with localization. I would also try to keep both subs either ported or sealed, I would not recommend running a sealed with a ported sub. I have mismatched subs (I've got a Plus and an Ultra) when I had talked with SVS about doing this works as long as the two subs share the same frequency curve. In my case they said it was important that I keep both subs in the same tune and that as long as I did that they will work well together despite not being a matching set. In your case I think you're going to have issues trying to run a sealed and a ported as those are going to have two different response curves. Furthermore, you're going to get a lot more power out of a ported anyway. If you're in a large room, I would really advocate for finding a way to get another ported sub in there.
murlidher likes this.

My Theater: The Ugly Theater
post #24216 of 25943 Old 07-05-2016, 07:50 AM

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
Liked: 7
Thanks Allen for your response.

I had also tried to reach SVS and their response I got now was similar to yours with regard to having similar sub if going dual.

Also they added:

The general rule for setting the best crossover to utilize the full capability of the speakers and sub is to choose the crossover value that is above the rated bottom end frequency of the speaker. The Zensor 7s get down to about 40Hz per Dali's specs, so you'll want to select 60Hz .

SVS.

I hope my slim line receiver will able to drive them (5.1.2) without any issues with that cross over since I do not listen in higher limits...

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

HT - Marantz SR6009 -> Dali Zensor 7 + Zensor Vokal + Zensor 3 (surround) + JBL Control 1 (FH) + SVS PB1000
post #24217 of 25943 Old 07-05-2016, 01:07 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by murlidher View Post
Thanks Allen for your response.

I had also tried to reach SVS and their response I got now was similar to yours with regard to having similar sub if going dual.

Also they added:

The general rule for setting the best crossover to utilize the full capability of the speakers and sub is to choose the crossover value that is above the rated bottom end frequency of the speaker. The Zensor 7s get down to about 40Hz per Dali's specs, so you'll want to select 60Hz .

SVS.

I hope my slim line receiver will able to drive them (5.1.2) without any issues with that cross over since I do not listen in higher limits...

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk
Hi,

I think that Allen may have given you better advice than SVS with respect to your crossovers. A lot depends on what you are trying to accomplish. If you are already running your sub hot, for instance, (which you are not) and you want more mid-bass support, you can sometimes increase the 50Hz to 80Hz part of that range by using a 60Hz crossover. But unless you are looking for that extra impact, there may not be any particular advantage to a lower crossover.

So, if I were you, I would still regard 80Hz as the default crossover, and then experiment slightly up and down from that default, to see if I could hear any real differences with a slightly lower or higher crossover. If I couldn't really hear anything more favorable with a different crossover, I would probably just leave the crossover at the standard 80Hz. As a general rule of thumb, it is desirable to set crossovers anywhere from a half octave to an octave higher than the F3 point of a speaker, so 40Hz in-room would give you the half octave margin with a 60Hz crossover. But I think it is worthwhile to use that lower crossover only if you can hear some audible benefit from doing so, as your sub will probably produce the sub-80Hz frequencies with a little less strain.

If you could find a way to move up to a PB2000 and put your PB1000 nearfield (quite close to your listening position) I think you would enjoy the benefits of having a second even more powerful sub. If you can't put the PB1000 nearfield, I would recommend staying with a second PB1000. Most people who try two subs really like the experience.

Regards,
Mike
pacman9270 and murlidher like this.

Last edited by mthomas47; 07-06-2016 at 07:47 AM.
post #24218 of 25943 Old 07-09-2016, 02:33 PM

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 6
Anyone ever own an SB-2000 subwoofer? I'm mostly a movie guy. I want to feel that sinking feeling in the chest that feels amazing from a powerful sub. I can't afford a brand new sub right now, but there is one i'm looking at that is used and affordable and thinking about going for it to put into my all Klipsch KLF-10 6 channel set up. I've been day dreaming about an SVS sub for a while now. Just love the quality of the build and the reviews are all outstanding. Will it be exactly what i need in the $500-$600 range?
post #24219 of 25943 Old 07-09-2016, 03:16 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 2399 Post(s)
Liked: 1923
Quote:
Originally Posted by HailKingCeezer View Post
Anyone ever own an SB-2000 subwoofer? I'm mostly a movie guy. I want to feel that sinking feeling in the chest that feels amazing from a powerful sub. I can't afford a brand new sub right now, but there is one i'm looking at that is used and affordable and thinking about going for it to put into my all Klipsch KLF-10 6 channel set up. I've been day dreaming about an SVS sub for a while now. Just love the quality of the build and the reviews are all outstanding. Will it be exactly what i need in the $500-$600 range?
Get the Rhythmik LV12-R.
post #24220 of 25943 Old 07-09-2016, 03:17 PM

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
Liked: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by HailKingCeezer View Post
I just bought 2 :-) Biggest question is what size is your room? The SB2000 is sealed, so it won't slam a big room, but Bassaholics gives it a mid-size room ( <3000 cu ft ) slam rating. I think most people recommend ported instead if you are mostly movies, want that chest thumping slam, and don't mind the size of the box. The SB2000 was perfect for me though as we needed small boxes, mid-sized room, and don't play that loud to begin with.
mthomas47 and HailKingCeezer like this.
post #24221 of 25943 Old 07-10-2016, 12:22 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magellan55 View Post
I just bought 2 :-) Biggest question is what size is your room? The SB2000 is sealed, so it won't slam a big room, but Bassaholics gives it a mid-size room ( <3000 cu ft ) slam rating. I think most people recommend ported instead if you are mostly movies, want that chest thumping slam, and don't mind the size of the box. The SB2000 was perfect for me though as we needed small boxes, mid-sized room, and don't play that loud to begin with.

And the second question, as implied above, is how loud do you want to listen? Ported subs offer more volume at lower frequencies than sealed subs. A single SB2000 might work perfectly for you, but either the Rythmik or a PB2000 would probably be a safer choice.
TomC1315 likes this.
post #24222 of 25943 Old 07-10-2016, 02:22 AM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 3
Yesterday i ordered a PB2000 that will be delivered at wednesday,but after reading this topic a run back tommorow and order another one.
Have a large room prox 33L x17B x9H in feet,in Mtr it is 10x5x2,75,for now i hope this will be enough,can allways go higher in the future.
gene4ht and mthomas47 like this.
post #24223 of 25943 Old 07-12-2016, 11:35 AM

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Liked: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grad85 View Post
Yesterday i ordered a PB2000 that will be delivered at wednesday,but after reading this topic a run back tommorow and order another one.
Have a large room prox 33L x17B x9H in feet,in Mtr it is 10x5x2,75,for now i hope this will be enough,can allways go higher in the future.
You will be very happy with those!
Grad85 likes this.
post #24224 of 25943 Old 07-12-2016, 04:41 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Just picked up a used PB-2000 last week and have a question about over driving it, I have a Denon x1200 receiver that I have run Audyssey on and it set the level of the sub at -2.5, which I raised to 1.5.

I just finished watching a movie on my Roku 4 box and the bass was fantastic but after looking at the setting on the Denon receiver, I forgot that for my last sub that I had the sub level settings for the Roku source to also add +7.5 to the sub level!

Would leaving this be a danger to the sub? Also, since I usually can't listen at reference levels, I use Dynamic EQ and 'Light" setting for Dynamic Volume, so not sure the effect that has on the sub level.

Vizio M70-C3
Denon X1200W AVR
Definitive Technology 7.1 - BP-6 mains, clr2002 center, bp1.2x surrounds
SVS PB-2000
Roku 4
post #24225 of 25943 Old 07-12-2016, 05:06 PM

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
Liked: 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin803 View Post
Just picked up a used PB-2000 last week and have a question about over driving it, I have a Denon x1200 receiver that I have run Audyssey on and it set the level of the sub at -2.5, which I raised to 1.5.

I just finished watching a movie on my Roku 4 box and the bass was fantastic but after looking at the setting on the Denon receiver, I forgot that for my last sub that I had the sub level settings for the Roku source to also add +7.5 to the sub level!

Would leaving this be a danger to the sub? Also, since I usually can't listen at reference levels, I use Dynamic EQ and 'Light" setting for Dynamic Volume, so not sure the effect that has on the sub level.

No danger at all. But instead turn up the level on the sub amp and lower the level on ur AVR. Try that instead. The amplifier is built for this and gives better power to the sub than turning up the level on the AVR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #24226 of 25943 Old 07-12-2016, 05:19 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by januza View Post
No danger at all. But instead turn up the level on the sub amp and lower the level on ur AVR. Try that instead. The amplifier is built for this and gives better power to the sub than turning up the level on the AVR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks!

Vizio M70-C3
Denon X1200W AVR
SVS PB-2000
Roku 4
post #24227 of 25943 Old 07-14-2016, 10:02 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
Liked: 210
SVS actually said that the Sledge digital amps are designed to perform their best in the 1-3 o'clock gain.

Bedroom Theater
Sony KDL55-W900a | Yamaha RX-A2050 | Emotiva XPA-3 Gen 2
SVS Ultra Bookshelf L/R | SVS Ultra Center | Dual SVS SB2000
SVS Prime Bookshelf SL + SR| SVS Prime Elevations Height Presence L/R/RL/RR
post #24228 of 25943 Old 07-14-2016, 10:12 AM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxbigpipi View Post
You will be very happy with those!

Sure i am,they came today with 4 RP-140SA,Man wat a sound
crazyhog likes this.
post #24229 of 25943 Old 07-14-2016, 03:49 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 822 Post(s)
Liked: 846
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grad85 View Post
The dual PB-2000's should perform very well in your space. I've been very pleased with mine in a very similar 34x18x8 space for the last two years. I've found their sound quality to be exceptional...tight, clean, and accurate. The only reason to upgrade in the future would be to gain even more output. Full disclosure, I'm at that decision juncture now. However, I am a bit apprehensive because I would not sacrifice SQ just for more output alone. At any rate, I know you will enjoy your PB-2000's!
mthomas47 likes this.

Epson: 5040UB | Elite: 115" Fixed Frame CinemaScope (2.35:1) | Onkyo: TX-NR636 (5.2.2) | Klipsch: RF-7 II's, RC-64 II, RS-62 II, RB-61 II MICCA: M-8C (Atmos) x 6 | SVS: PB16-Ultra x 2 | Philips: BDP7501 Oppo: UDP-203
post #24230 of 25943 Old 07-14-2016, 04:28 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gene4ht View Post
The dual PB-2000's should perform very well in your space. I've been very pleased with mine in a very similar 34x18x8 space for the last two years. I've found their sound quality to be exceptional...tight, clean, and accurate. The only reason to upgrade in the future would be to gain even more output. Full disclosure, I'm at that decision juncture now. However, I am a bit apprehensive because I would not sacrifice SQ just for more output alone. At any rate, I know you will enjoy your PB-2000's!
Oh, you shouldn't have said that! That just encourages others to fan the flames.

FWIW, if you are considering upgrading, going to a pair of PB Pluses, or PB Ultras, would not degrade the sound quality in any way. But it would give you more output, with just slightly lower frequency response with the Plus, and significantly lower response with the Ultra. For movies, I believe that the combination of more output, with lower extension, is a real bonus from an SQ standpoint. And for music, it still isn't a negative factor in any way.

Regards,
Mike
gene4ht and pacman9270 like this.
post #24231 of 25943 Old 07-14-2016, 05:21 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Oh, you shouldn't have said that! That just encourages others to fan the flames.
LOL..if one is visiting this forum/thread, one is fanning his/her own flames.

Quote:
FWIW, if you are considering upgrading, going to a pair of PB Pluses, or PB Ultras, would not degrade the sound quality in any way. But it would give you more output, with just slightly lower frequency response with the Plus, and significantly lower response with the Ultra. For movies, I believe that the combination of more output, with lower extension, is a real bonus from an SQ standpoint. And for music, it still isn't a negative factor in any way.
Absolutely...best way of ensuring SQ consistency is following the family genes!
mthomas47 and pacman9270 like this.

Epson: 5040UB | Elite: 115" Fixed Frame CinemaScope (2.35:1) | Onkyo: TX-NR636 (5.2.2) | Klipsch: RF-7 II's, RC-64 II, RS-62 II, RB-61 II MICCA: M-8C (Atmos) x 6 | SVS: PB16-Ultra x 2 | Philips: BDP7501 Oppo: UDP-203
post #24232 of 25943 Old 07-14-2016, 05:55 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

And everybody knows that SVS has good genes for HT.
gene4ht likes this.
post #24233 of 25943 Old 07-14-2016, 06:36 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

Hey Gene, just noticed that it was you (I am pretty sure) that I picked up my PB 2000 from last week, small world, lol.
gene4ht likes this.

Vizio M70-C3
Denon X1200W AVR
SVS PB-2000
Roku 4
post #24234 of 25943 Old 07-14-2016, 07:44 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin803 View Post
Hey Gene, just noticed that it was you (I am pretty sure) that I picked up my PB 2000 from last week, small world, lol.
Is that you Clay! Indeed a small world...but then again, this is where all the good folks hang out. Hope you're enjoying the PB-2000! Let me know if there are any setup questions I or anyone on the forum can help with. And of course the SVS folks are always available to assist. As you're aware, I still need to find a home for my remaining PB-2000 before moving on to the PB-13 Ultras. Meanwhile, please share your impressions of the PB-2000 with all the folks in this thread!

post #24235 of 25943 Old 07-14-2016, 08:39 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Is that you Clay! Indeed a small world...but then again, this is where all the good folks hang out. Hope you're enjoying the PB-2000! Let me know if there are any setup questions I or anyone on the forum can help with. And of course the SVS folks are always available to assist. As you're aware, I still need to find a home for my remaining PB-2000 before moving on to the PB-13 Ultras. Meanwhile, please share your impressions of the PB-2000 with all the folks in this thread!
Yes sir, tis me! Thanks and the PB-2000 is just what I was hoping for, I think it is just what I needed for my setup. Hopefully someone will snatch up your other one soon so you can move up to the PB-13.
gene4ht likes this.

Vizio M70-C3
Denon X1200W AVR
SVS PB-2000
Roku 4
post #24236 of 25943 Old 07-14-2016, 08:42 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1122 Post(s)
Liked: 858
Quote:
oh Oh Gene4th what is going on? Time to get dual Ultras? looks like you are sub down for now, time to downgrade your signature
gene4ht likes this.

Denon X6200W
Klipsch RF-7II's, RC-64II, RB-81II's, RS-62II's
SVS 2x PC12-Pluses
Sony XBR65X850B, Oppo 203
Emotiva XPA-200
Apple Mac mini, Sony PS3,
post #24237 of 25943 Old 07-15-2016, 10:17 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by retro124 View Post
oh Oh Gene4th what is going on? Time to get dual Ultras? looks like you are sub down for now, time to downgrade your signature

Or time to upgrade the signature in anticipation. In either case, it appears that he has already moved well beyond the "decision juncture" he referred to earlier. Can't wait to hear his reaction to two Ultras. I'll bet he can't either.
gene4ht likes this.
post #24238 of 25943 Old 07-15-2016, 01:00 PM
Home Theater Lover

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 3231 Post(s)
Liked: 3192
Quote:
Or time to upgrade the signature in anticipation. In either case, it appears that he has already moved well beyond the "decision juncture" he referred to earlier. Can't wait to hear his reaction to two Ultras. I'll bet he can't either.
That's a great pair of subs ! Have friends coming over tonight to watch " Fury " - my twin PC12+ subs will be having some fun with that sound track ! The Tiger tank scene is especially good.
gene4ht and AllenA07 like this.

Current home theater photos - http://www.avsforum.com/photopost/sh...hp?cat=2386514

craigpeer@earthlink.net
post #24239 of 25943 Old 07-15-2016, 03:35 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Peer View Post
That's a great pair of subs ! Have friends coming over tonight to watch " Fury " - my twin PC12+ subs will be having some fun with that sound track ! The Tiger tank scene is especially good.

I agree! He'll love the subs. "Fury" has a pretty intense soundtrack. It may be about time for me to watch it again.
gene4ht and Matt2026 like this.
post #24240 of 25943 Old 07-15-2016, 05:39 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1122 Post(s)
Liked: 858
Quote:
I agree! He'll love the subs. "Fury" has a pretty intense soundtrack. It may be about time for me to watch it again.
I still didn't had a time to try that. Need to watch it soon!!!
Matt2026 likes this.

Denon X6200W
Klipsch RF-7II's, RC-64II, RB-81II's, RS-62II's
SVS 2x PC12-Pluses
Sony XBR65X850B, Oppo 203
Emotiva XPA-200
Apple Mac mini, Sony PS3,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Tags
Speaker Systems , Svs , svs pb-2000 , Svs Pb1000 10 Inch 300 Watt Powered Subwoofer , Svs Pb12 Nsd Black Vinyl 12 Inch Powered Subwoofer , Svs Pb13 Ultra , Svs Pc12 Nsd 12 Inch 400 Watt Powered Cylinder Subwoofer , Svs Pc12 Ultra , Svs Sb1000 12 Inch 300 Watt Powered Subwoofer , Svs Sb12 Nsd Charcoal Black Vinyl 12 Inch 400 Watt Powered Subwoofer , Svs Sb13 Ultra Piano Gloss 13 Inch 1000 Watt Powered Subwoofer , Svs Sb2000
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page