Official SVS Owners/Support Thread. - Page 887 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 4506Likes

post #26581 of 26602 Old 10-18-2017, 06:09 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
Liked: 348
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude321 View Post
Hi,
I just bought a new system including SVS 16 ultra, denon x6400h, b&w 70x. I got everything connected including denon SUBWOOFER1 -> SVS LFE. When I turn on the Denon and run Audyssey for the first time, all the other speakers works fine but the SVS sound volume is extreme low(still
audible), I change its volume from -10db to 0db, but doesn't help. Both the denon and SVS is factory setting. Please help!!

Thanks
Connect your smart phone directly to the subwoofer with a 3.5 mini to dual RCA adapter. Set the headphone volume to maximum. Set the subwoofer low pass to 80 Hz. Set the subwoofer volume to -15. Then play a bassy song on your phone.

The subwoofer output should be pretty loud at -15. You can slowly increase to -10 or higher and it should be quite loud. This is just a sanity check to see if something is wrong with the subwoofer.

If it plays loud, the issue is upstream with the AVR. If it doesn't play loud, the issue is with the subwoofer and contact SVS and custservice@svsound.com for additional support.

Ed Mullen
Director - Technology and Customer Service
SVS

"What We Do In Life, Echoes In Eternity"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #26582 of 26602 Old 10-18-2017, 07:18 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked: 18
SVS SB 1000 Problem

My SB1000 is hooked to an AVR, Cambridge Audio CXR200, through the single RCA LFE port. There seems to be an issue that has developed recently, where I have to tap the subwoofer cable at the LFE port end for the bass to come through. Sometimes it does not at all. What could be the problem here? It is connected through a single RCA port on the AVR end. Don't know ifI should buy a new cable or should I call my dealer to check this. Since both will cost money, which option you guys suggest I go for? And I sincerely hope the issue is not at the AVR end as after service for Cambridge Audio sucks here in India because the distributor is a jerk.

Focal Chorus 726V | Focal Centre CC800V | NHT SuperZero 2.1 | SVS SB1000 | Cambridge Audio CXR200 | Oppo UDP-205 | | Clearaudio Concept Wood TT | | Clearaudio Nano V2 Phono | Raspberry Pi 3 with Minimserver | Synology NAS DS916+ | VU 65" LED 3D TV | LG OLED B6T "65 |SF Power Conditioner
post #26583 of 26602 Old 10-18-2017, 07:58 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
Liked: 348
Quote:
Originally Posted by october16 View Post
My SB1000 is hooked to an AVR, Cambridge Audio CXR200, through the single RCA LFE port. There seems to be an issue that has developed recently, where I have to tap the subwoofer cable at the LFE port end for the bass to come through. Sometimes it does not at all. What could be the problem here? It is connected through a single RCA port on the AVR end. Don't know ifI should buy a new cable or should I call my dealer to check this. Since both will cost money, which option you guys suggest I go for? And I sincerely hope the issue is not at the AVR end as after service for Cambridge Audio sucks here in India because the distributor is a jerk.
It sounds like a bad cable. I would replace the cable first and see if that fixes the problem. If it doesn't, it could be a loose/intermittent sub-out jack on the Cambridge.
october16 and Magellan55 like this.

Ed Mullen
Director - Technology and Customer Service
SVS

"What We Do In Life, Echoes In Eternity"

post #26584 of 26602 Old 10-18-2017, 08:00 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 452 Post(s)
Liked: 439
Quote:
Originally Posted by october16 View Post
Try switching the ends of the cable. If the problem moves, you know it's the cable, if it stays put, you know its the Cambridge Audio.
october16 and Magellan55 like this.

Denon AVR-X4300H (2nd try)
Emotiva XPA Gen3 3 channel
Klipsch RP-280f LR, RP-450c, RP-260f SR, RF-82 II SB, RC-10 FH
SVS SB12-NSD x4
OPPO UDP-203 TiVo Roamio, adequate Samsung UHD LED TV
post #26585 of 26602 Old 10-18-2017, 08:14 AM

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Is placing a subwoofer in null area generally a bad idea? I initially had one pb12 plus to the right of my main setup. I added another one to the left (i know symetrical placement is generally frowned upon, but my placement options are extremely limited) mostly because i wanted more SPL and bass sounded heavy in my right ear. I noticed that bass sounded better in my right ear not only because the sub was on the right but because I have a MAJOR null to the left of my MLP. I thought adding another sub on the left would help with the bass envelopment at my MLP and it certainly has(and I'm happy with it, spl increased 4-5db at the mlp and I can't locate the sub anymore). But the null to the left still exists. Sitting in my chair at the MLP i can record 98db on a passage but if i literally stand about a foot to the left of the chair (directly in line with the second sub) spl drops to 84~86. Standing about a foot in front of my sub on the left the intensity also drops greatly. I can see the driver moving in and out like crazy but it's almost as if there is no bass playing until i go back to my MLP (which is in between both subs) or stand in front of the original sub on the right. So it's not really a problem...since it sounds fine at the MLP but i'm wondering if i'm losing any bass by placing the sub where the null was (and somehow still is)?
post #26586 of 26602 Old 10-18-2017, 10:06 AM

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Mullen View Post
It sounds like a bad cable. I would replace the cable first and see if that fixes the problem. If it doesn't, it could be a loose/intermittent sub-out jack on the Cambridge.

There are two jacks on the AVR. Can both get loose or intermittent at the same time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Focal Chorus 726V | Focal Centre CC800V | NHT SuperZero 2.1 | SVS SB1000 | Cambridge Audio CXR200 | Oppo UDP-205 | | Clearaudio Concept Wood TT | | Clearaudio Nano V2 Phono | Raspberry Pi 3 with Minimserver | Synology NAS DS916+ | VU 65" LED 3D TV | LG OLED B6T "65 |SF Power Conditioner
post #26587 of 26602 Old 10-18-2017, 11:50 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Sb2000

I purchased a sb2000 sub in march, think I messed up. I mainly watch movies and I heard the pb2000 would be better for movies. Would I be better off getting a pb 2000 or go dual and get another sb2000?
post #26588 of 26602 Old 10-18-2017, 01:25 PM

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by aschmoldt View Post
Thanks for the input. I understand that location can affect level of output but that is why i put both the sb16 and pc13 right beside each other when i was running playback from one sub to the other. i wasn't running them at the same time so I could hear the difference between the two. I actually put the pc directly in front of the sb so the woofers are as close to the came location in the room as possible. i get what you are saying also that the volume gain on the sb 16 and pc 13 might be calibrated differently and running at the same volume doesn't mean equal output. SVS sent me a chart that indicated it takes 4 sb 13 ultras to equal the output of a single pc 13 ultra running 20 hz. i can't locate the email but i thought they also said that the sb16 has roughly 40% more output then the sb 13. Based on those rough numbers shouldn't I be able to tell a noticeable advantage in low frequency output of the pc 13 over the sb 16 at the same volume even though it doesn't necessarily mean they are outputting the same? is there some adjustment i need make for the pc's? Leaving all factors in my initial message the same i put the volume of both subs to 0 and ran the same tests. It still seemed that the sb 16 had a slight advantage down low. Feel free to set me straight. Thanks.
I went from dual sb13 to dual pc13. The difference in my room was quite substantial.

When testing them both did you eq them seperately? When I got the pc13's I first connected them without running audyssey again , just for a quick test. But when I reran audyssey there was a big difference and the pc13's sounded better ( in the low frequencies ).

I know the sb13 I had are less powerful than the sb16, but still I think the pc13 should have more power down low than the sb16. Also, perhaps you can run REW to see how the response is in your room, which can be handy for comparison.

Marantz SR7011
Kef R300
Kef R50
SVS PC13 Ultra x2

Last edited by Cyral; 10-18-2017 at 01:28 PM.
post #26589 of 26602 Old 10-18-2017, 01:34 PM

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by logan456 View Post
I purchased a sb2000 sub in march, think I messed up. I mainly watch movies and I heard the pb2000 would be better for movies. Would I be better off getting a pb 2000 or go dual and get another sb2000?
For movies the pb2000 will have a lot more power than the sb2000. When I had the sb2000 I was not satisfied with the output. I like to run my subwoofers hot and with the sb2000 I easily reached the limit.

A few days later I returned the sb2000 and swapped it for the pb2000. There was a big difference, way more power down low than the sb2000.

You also mentioned getting another sb2000. That would surely help, but one pb2000 would still be more powerful down low than 2x sb2000.

If you have the room to get 2x pb2000, that would be my advice.

Marantz SR7011
Kef R300
Kef R50
SVS PC13 Ultra x2

Last edited by Cyral; 10-18-2017 at 01:39 PM.
post #26590 of 26602 Old 10-18-2017, 02:22 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 66 Post(s)
Quoted: 5143 Post(s)
Liked: 3838
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkEnigma View Post
Is placing a subwoofer in null area generally a bad idea? I initially had one pb12 plus to the right of my main setup. I added another one to the left (i know symetrical placement is generally frowned upon, but my placement options are extremely limited) mostly because i wanted more SPL and bass sounded heavy in my right ear. I noticed that bass sounded better in my right ear not only because the sub was on the right but because I have a MAJOR null to the left of my MLP. I thought adding another sub on the left would help with the bass envelopment at my MLP and it certainly has(and I'm happy with it, spl increased 4-5db at the mlp and I can't locate the sub anymore). But the null to the left still exists. Sitting in my chair at the MLP i can record 98db on a passage but if i literally stand about a foot to the left of the chair (directly in line with the second sub) spl drops to 84~86. Standing about a foot in front of my sub on the left the intensity also drops greatly. I can see the driver moving in and out like crazy but it's almost as if there is no bass playing until i go back to my MLP (which is in between both subs) or stand in front of the original sub on the right. So it's not really a problem...since it sounds fine at the MLP but i'm wondering if i'm losing any bass by placing the sub where the null was (and somehow still is)?
Even if your current location isn't ideal, what can you do about it? You said your placement options are "extremely limited".

If your placement options weren't so limited, I would immediately suggest you get yourself a calibrated USB microphone (UMIK-1), download REW and get to measuring.
post #26591 of 26602 Old 10-18-2017, 02:25 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
For the majority of rooms, ported subs are better in a "mostly movies" system...but it is impossible to tell if you are in the majority. We at least need to know the size of your room, how loud you tend to listen and how far away you are from the subwoofer.
Louis Bartay likes this.
post #26592 of 26602 Old 10-18-2017, 03:18 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan P View Post
Quote:
For the majority of rooms, ported subs are better in a "mostly movies" system...but it is impossible to tell if you are in the majority. We at least need to know the size of your room, how loud you tend to listen and how far away you are from the subwoofer.
Thanks for the reply. The room is a small den open room off the living room10 x 10. The room is perfectly square. I have a pioneer sc95 receiver and I ussually listen to movies between -20 - -15 db. I sit about 9 ft away from the sub.
post #26593 of 26602 Old 10-19-2017, 01:28 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 380 Post(s)
Liked: 307
Quote:
Thanks for the reply. The room is a small den open room off the living room10 x 10. The room is perfectly square. I have a pioneer sc95 receiver and I ussually listen to movies between -20 - -15 db. I sit about 9 ft away from the sub.
My room is 12x16 and with 2 SB2000s, I get authority down to 20hz pretty easily at -18db MV. Even 16hz could still be felt.

Maybe play with your sub location first before you exchange to a PB2000?

- 5.2.4 Bedroom Theater -
SVS Ultra Bookshelf + SVS Ultra Center
Prime Bookshelf Surround with Prime Elevation
Dual SVS SB2000
Yamaha RX-A3060 + Parasound Halo A31 + Emotiva A500
post #26594 of 26602 Old 10-19-2017, 07:58 AM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 17
I performed a sub crawl and found a spot along the side wall of my room that sounds great. Does it matter which way I position the sub in that spot? As in, should I turn the sub so that it is facing away from the sidewall with the driver towards my seating area?
post #26595 of 26602 Old 10-19-2017, 09:02 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
You say this is in a "open room". You must take into account all of the open space. How large is the entire space the subwoofer can "see"?

However, if you are in a 10'x10' sealed room, dual sealed subs is indeed the way to go.
post #26596 of 26602 Old 10-19-2017, 09:18 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 93 Post(s)
Quoted: 3404 Post(s)
Liked: 5016
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyW View Post
Hooked up my pb1000. Did the sub crawl, placed the sub where I heard and felt the bass, and ran YPAO from my yamaha receiver. Sub volume set at 2 o'clock, receiver set the volume of sub to -3.0. Played Transformers 4....barely any bass. The 12 year old sony had way more bass than this. However it rattled the wall and floor (while it's on a subdude), but no audible bass. However it did something no subwoofer (from a HTIB sub to dual 18 inch jbl synthesis subs and subs in theaters) ever did.......made me sick to my stomach.

SVS says I should up the volume on the sub to 4 o'clock and rerun YPAO. I'll do that when I feel better and take my anti-nausea meds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aschmoldt View Post
in the trial period trying to decide between dual pc 13s vs dual sb 16s. pb 16 would be end game but as you can see from the available space in the below pic the pb 16s would be too big. i dont really feel/hear the low extension advantage the pc 13s have on paper. both are GREAT subs so its nit picking on which ones to keep.
Quote:
I have a SB2000 and I think I am having the same issue. I am running a pioneer elite sc 95 receiver. Just seems like I am not getting as much bass as i should out of this woofer. Seems like I was getting more punch out of my 10 year old paradigm subwoofer. I currently have the volume on the subwoofer set to 1 oclock and my receiver sub volume set to -4.5. That is interesting they told you to set it to 4 oclock and rerun the calibration. In the manual that came with mine they suggest setting it between 10 and 12 oclock when running the receivers calibration tool.
Hi,

There have been several posts which are asking similar questions, so I hope that no one will mind if I take a crack at answering several posts at the same time. When we buy a new sub, with more inherent output than our older sub, we expect to hear an immediate increase in our bass. But, there are several reasons why that may not happen. First, we may not have selected the best location for our sub (preferably by doing a sub crawl). Sometimes, even moving or rotating a sub by a few inches can make a difference in the audible sound. That can also be true when we are comparing two subs side-by-side. (It would also be important to either run them both with no EQ, or to EQ them separately.)

Second, if we are using any sort of automated set-up routine, such as YPAO or Audyssey, the calibration process will set the new sub to exactly the same volume as the other channels in the audio system (+10db for the LFE channel). And, that will be the same volume that it would have set the older, less powerful sub to. The automated calibration routine is designed to make all channels play at the same volume, as measured at the MLP. If we want more bass than that, we have to manually increase the volume on our subwoofer(s).

This is a fairly complex issue to explain quickly and simply, and so is the advice on the best methods for adjusting the volume on your subwoofer. For that reason, I would offer the subwoofer guide, linked below, as a good resource to help understand why your AVR is setting your sub where it is, and the best ways to get it to play more bass. Although the guide was written specifically with Audyssey in mind, the basic principles apply equally well to other systems of auto calibration.

The bottom-line with new subs is that increased output may only be potential until the user actually employs it by increasing the gain on the sub. As long as some reasonable care is followed (as explained in the guide) making the sub play louder won't hurt it. Modern subs, including SVS subs, are designed to be very durable and their warranties offer good owner protection. But, the auto calibration process alone won't necessarily give us all the bass we might wish to have. So, some user control and user preference has to govern that.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Mike
bushman311 and Magellan55 like this.

Last edited by mthomas47; 10-19-2017 at 09:52 AM.
post #26597 of 26602 Old 10-19-2017, 09:49 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Quote:
Hi,

I think that question is more complicated than it sounds. The larger room size that Alan was asking about will mainly affect the amount of room gain that you get. Your listening distance from your sub of about 9' is the other primary factor, in my opinion, in determining what you hear. Some people really like sealed subs. Where a lot of room gain is available, they can give excellent low frequency extension and a little bit smoother tactile feel. In addition to having more SPL below about 50Hz, ported subs tend to have a more aggressive tactile sensation, due to the air moving through the ports which in turn creates more particle velocity.

There are a couple of ways you could go here. First, of all, dual subs are typically a real benefit, so having either dual SB2000's or dual PB2000's would give you some real advantages. What I might do is to order a PB2000, and take advantage of the free trial period. You could go back-and-forth between the two subs to decide whether one has some specific characteristics you prefer. At the end of the 45-day trial period (or before if the decision is easy) I would either return the PB2000 and get a second SB2000, or I would send the SB2000 back and upgrade to a second PB2000.

Of course, it's possible that a single PB2000 will be sufficient to satisfy you, and if so that would save you some money. But, most people who try dual subs don't want to go back to having a single sub. You definitely won't want to mix sealed and ported, though, so you will need to decide which of the two you prefer.

Regards,
Mike
Alan P and Magellan55 like this.

Last edited by mthomas47; 10-19-2017 at 09:58 AM.
post #26598 of 26602 Old 10-19-2017, 07:26 PM

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Liked: 68
To preface this, I might be a little bit crazy but when we moved houses, the new basement seems to be too much for my single PB-2000 to handle. The good news is that I have a little better budget to work with but am weighing my options. Right now it's between getting 2 more PB-2000s with the option of a 4th at some point or a PB-13 ultra outlet with the option of selling the PB-2000 and saving for a second ultra later. So basically 4 PB-2000s vs 2 PB-13 Ultras in the long term. Room is about 2200 cu ft. The Forte iis are now a part of the theater room and seem to completely outclass the PB-2000 in terms of output capability. The SVS website Merlin suggested the PB-13 ultra as a match for the Forte ii.

Marantz SR-5007 Klipsch WF-35, RP-450C, WB-14 theater
Marantz 2325 Klipsch Forte ii stereo
SVS PB-2000
LG 55LN5600
Sony PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U

Last edited by psycholis; 10-19-2017 at 07:29 PM.
post #26599 of 26602 Old 10-20-2017, 03:48 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
Liked: 716
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycholis View Post
To preface this, I might be a little bit crazy but when we moved houses, the new basement seems to be too much for my single PB-2000 to handle. The good news is that I have a little better budget to work with but am weighing my options. Right now it's between getting 2 more PB-2000s with the option of a 4th at some point or a PB-13 ultra outlet with the option of selling the PB-2000 and saving for a second ultra later. So basically 4 PB-2000s vs 2 PB-13 Ultras in the long term. Room is about 2200 cu ft. The Forte iis are now a part of the theater room and seem to completely outclass the PB-2000 in terms of output capability. The SVS website Merlin suggested the PB-13 ultra as a match for the Forte ii.
I really like my PB-13 Ultra as I can run it sealed or open ports depending on the media source, the best of both designs. Go BIG on subs and ceneter to go with your Forte II and you won't have to upgrade those again.
cchunter and psycholis like this.

Klipsch Cornwall I,C7,RS3-II, R-14M
Klipsch Heresy II,
Klipsch Sub 12 X 3
SVS PB 13 Ultra Sub
Yamaha RX-V1900 HD PS3
post #26600 of 26602 Old 10-20-2017, 05:53 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycholis View Post
Hi,

If you want someone to agree that you're crazy for upgrading or adding subs, you have come to the wrong place.

I think that Louis already gave you good advice (as did Merlin). I would always prefer to start with a more powerful sub, and then add multiple subs as the opportunity permits. One of the advantages of the PB13, besides increased output, is the slightly greater low frequency extension that you gain. That's something that you may really enjoy for movies, especially if you are on a concrete floor, as concrete doesn't conduct low frequency tactile sensations very well. And, as good an all-around sub as the PB2000 is, the PB13 is even better. I think that you will like the Ultra.

Regards,
Mike
Louis Bartay and psycholis like this.
post #26601 of 26602 Old Yesterday, 06:16 PM

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 14
I have an SB2000. I have had it a couple months now. I decided to play with my audyssey multiq xt on my onkyo. I have my sub gain at about 2 o'clock. I ran audyssey and it set my sub volume to -5db, and set distance to 12.5 feet, which is fairly accurate to my seating position. Maybe a tad farther than i really am. Before I did the EQ, the reciever was set at 0db, and the sub was really thumping. This is my first "real" sub. It puts out some powerful bass, I just worry what is to much when certain songs are on at higher volumes. I do not want to blow It! Anyways, It seems now I cannot hear/feel the sub as well. I'm assuming this is because the distance it set and going from 0 to -5db on the receiver? Should I just adjust the gain in the sub a little higher? Or adjust the receiver setting back closer to zero? Also should I leave the distance setting alone since it is pretty accurate? This is in my family room, sub is upfront next to right front speaker. Any help/suggestions is appreciated.
post #26602 of 26602 Old Yesterday, 06:33 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbonestl View Post
I have an SB2000. I have had it a couple months now. I decided to play with my audyssey multiq xt on my onkyo. I have my sub gain at about 2 o'clock. I ran audyssey and it set my sub volume to -5db, and set distance to 12.5 feet, which is fairly accurate to my seating position. Maybe a tad farther than i really am. Before I did the EQ, the reciever was set at 0db, and the sub was really thumping. This is my first "real" sub. It puts out some powerful bass, I just worry what is to much when certain songs are on at higher volumes. I do not want to blow It! Anyways, It seems now I cannot hear/feel the sub as well. I'm assuming this is because the distance it set and going from 0 to -5db on the receiver? Should I just adjust the gain in the sub a little higher? Or adjust the receiver setting back closer to zero? Also should I leave the distance setting alone since it is pretty accurate? This is in my family room, sub is upfront next to right front speaker. Any help/suggestions is appreciated.
Hi,

First of all, congratulations on your new SB2000. I will try to answer some of your questions, but I really think that you would benefit from reading the subwoofer guide, linked below. It will explain what Audyssey is doing, and why you aren't hearing as much bass now as you were before.

When Audyssey set's your distance, it is simply measuring the time that it takes for the sound to reach the MLP (mic position 1). The subwoofer has some internal processing that delays the sound slightly, so the actual distance will typically be shorter than what Audyssey sets. Audyssey's goal is to make the sounds from all of your channels arrive at the same time. If the distance setting is greater, Audyssey will speed up the signal, and vice-versa.

Audyssey ignores your initial sub volume setting when it calibrates your audio system to Reference. If you want more bass, you can increase the gain a little more. I wouldn't increase the trim level, though. -5 is a pretty good number. You are probably getting fairly close to the limits of a single SB2000. Unless you are playing something like bass-enhanced music downloaded from YouTube, you will probably not damage your sub. But, at some point as you increase the gain, the sub will simply stop playing any louder.

I don't know whether you already did a sub crawl to find the best position for your sub, but one way to get a little more bass without putting more strain on your sub is to move the sub closer to your listening position. If you do that, you will want to run Audyssey again. I hope this helps!

Regards,
Mike
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Tags
Speaker Systems , Svs , svs pb-2000 , Svs Pb1000 10 Inch 300 Watt Powered Subwoofer , Svs Pb12 Nsd Black Vinyl 12 Inch Powered Subwoofer , Svs Pb13 Ultra , Svs Pc12 Nsd 12 Inch 400 Watt Powered Cylinder Subwoofer , Svs Pc12 Ultra , Svs Sb1000 12 Inch 300 Watt Powered Subwoofer , Svs Sb12 Nsd Charcoal Black Vinyl 12 Inch 400 Watt Powered Subwoofer , Svs Sb13 Ultra Piano Gloss 13 Inch 1000 Watt Powered Subwoofer , Svs Sb2000

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page