Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Arendal, Norway
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Here is an list from my homecinema which illustrates differences in max SPL among DVDs - but do they all qualify to be on The BASS List?
All played at same level MV -20dB
1. Finding Nemo, scene 25 - 115db
2. Minority Report, scene 9 - 124db
3. I, robot, scene 18 - 118 db
4. We Were Soldiers, scene 14 - 112db
5. DareDevil, scene 8 - 117db
6. Star Wars I, The Phantom Menace - scene 19-22 - 120db
7. Star Wars II, Attack of the Clones - scene 3 - 120db
8. LOTR - The Return Of The King - The Battle of the Pelennor Fields, scene 37 - 123db
We Were Soldiers is most impressive with its gunfight - M60? rather than dropping those bombs. overall performance: NOT qualified for this list.
Star Wars III, Revenge Of The Sith has an impressive 14Hz? - in a short scene - but how many can confirm this? - overall performance: NOT qualified for this list.