Seaton Sound SubMersive1 - Page 343 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 370Likes

post #10261 of 10269 Old 02-02-2016, 09:55 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 356 Post(s)
Liked: 865
Quote:
Originally Posted by audnutz View Post
According to his site, he had 40 cabinets in process a couple of weeks ago (32 of which were already bought/paid for as of that time). Last Friday, he confirmed that he received the 32 cabinets that had already been bought, and that the remaining 8 cabinets (of the 40 he had in process) would arrive this week. However, there have been recent submersive and F18 orders, so they currently only have enough amplifiers in stock to accommodate his existing orders; therefore, any new orders of submersives/f2s/f18s will need to wait until they get their next shipments of amplifiers, which he said should arrive within 2 weeks (which would be by feb 19th).
Early orders of F18s are shipping out today with more shipping through the course of the week. We were able to get more amplifiers on the way, so we'll have some inventory for new orders arriving late Thursday. One of the customers getting 8 can wait for the next batch as they are still remodeling the theater, so we have 15 available to ship next week as of this morning.
joaquin likes this.

Mark Seaton
Seaton Sound, Inc.
"Make no little plans; they have no magic to stir men's blood..." Daniel H. Burnham
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #10262 of 10269 Old 02-03-2016, 10:15 AM
Pontifus Maximus

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
Liked: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Seaton View Post
Early orders of F18s are shipping out today with more shipping through the course of the week. We were able to get more amplifiers on the way, so we'll have some inventory for new orders arriving late Thursday. One of the customers getting 8 can wait for the next batch as they are still remodeling the theater, so we have 15 available to ship next week as of this morning.
Thats great news. I'll be sure to post pictures. Sounds like I'll have these Thursday the 4th? Please forward fed ex tracking. You can email it. Thanks...

EDIT: doh! I already had tracking. Was checking wrong email. Thanks Mark. This has been the easiest purchase ever. Can't wait for the beastly subs to arrive.
jjackkrash and johnnygrandis like this.

Last edited by DaveyMac; 02-03-2016 at 02:23 PM.
post #10263 of 10269 Old 02-03-2016, 05:44 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
Liked: 329
I expect to see some detailed new-product reports!
DaveyMac likes this.
post #10264 of 10269 Old 02-04-2016, 01:07 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 356 Post(s)
Liked: 865
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjackkrash View Post
I expect to see some detailed new-product reports!
A first few customers will have their F18s arriving Friday, with all others ordered shipping between today and Tuesday.
DRC3 likes this.

Mark Seaton
Seaton Sound, Inc.
"Make no little plans; they have no magic to stir men's blood..." Daniel H. Burnham
post #10265 of 10269 Old Yesterday, 05:24 PM
Pontifus Maximus

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
Liked: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Seaton View Post
A first few customers will have their F18s arriving Friday, with all others ordered shipping between today and Tuesday.
I got home and two of my three subs are here!

They are packaged very well and I'm excited!

I was tripping out earlier thinking one was missing but turns out fed ex just didn't put third on truck. Lol that's how big they are. Oh well should be here tomorrow or Monday.

Last edited by DaveyMac; Yesterday at 08:03 PM.
post #10266 of 10269 Old Yesterday, 08:00 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Hey guys, did Mark change the website address? Does anyone have the new one? The one I had does not work anymore for some reason, it takes me to some website domain name thing. Thanks
post #10267 of 10269 Old Yesterday, 08:12 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Modicen View Post
Hey guys, did Mark change the website address? Does anyone have the new one? The one I had does not work anymore for some reason, it takes me to some website domain name thing. Thanks
Mark said that he was going to correct the problem, I guess he hasn't got to it yet.

--Carl
post #10268 of 10269 Old Yesterday, 11:03 PM

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Modicen View Post
He does not have a formal website. The only site they have is http://www.seaton-sound-forum.com/. The site has all the information you'd need - Product information, pictures, availability etc.

Last edited by joaquin; Yesterday at 11:31 PM.
post #10269 of 10269 Old Today, 05:24 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
Liked: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyMac View Post
I got home and two of my three subs are here!

They are packaged very well and I'm excited!

I was tripping out earlier thinking one was missing but turns out fed ex just didn't put third on truck. Lol that's how big they are. Oh well should be here tomorrow or Monday.
Pictures when you have time. Congrats and its going to be a fun weekend!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Tags
Seaton Sound , Velodyne Dd 15 Digital Drive Subwoofer 15 Inch Gloss Black , Velodyne , Speaker Systems , New Pac Sni 1 Ground Loop Signal Isolator

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page