post #421 of 424 Old 07-08-2014, 02:01 AM
CIH USER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
Liked: 199
Quote:
Originally Posted by giogt600 View Post
Thanks Franin. I fell in love with this brand the first time I saw them......and when I heard them that was it. I made it my mission to save up for one of these babies....!!
JL audio seem to be really big in America. Over here in the uk.....most knew JL originally for there car orientated subs but it's slowly changing. Their still not as popular as other brands. Wether it's the cost putting people off I don't know....but I think if more people over here heard what these subs are capable they would be more widely known.
Are they are popular brand over there in Australia.....?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For their size they do an outstanding job. They have been around Australia for a number of years I know a few that have them and absolutely love them. I myself own 4 in a sealed room which is more than enough.
giogt600 likes this.

Frank

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #422 of 424 Old 07-08-2014, 10:00 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franin View Post
For their size they do an outstanding job. They have been around Australia for a number of years I know a few that have them and absolutely love them. I myself own 4 in a sealed room which is more than enough.

Crikey........well that's just being greedy mate.....!!! I bet they sound absolutely awesome. Subwoofery heaven.....!! Lol.

post #423 of 424 Old 07-24-2014, 12:06 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Well......she's finally moved in and I've gotta tell ya.....she's a thing of beauty.....!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406228574.527947.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406228607.628675.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406228646.664381.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406228660.799052.jpg

I popped over to my local JL audio retailer last Wednesday ( quite excited I may add...!! ) to pick up my latest addition to my ever expanding AV hobby....!! As usual I can never just pop over, pick up and leave and seen as the owner was in the middle of setting up a very nice new toy......I felt it would be rude not to stop and have a bit of a listen....!!!
Anyhow....after a good listen, multiple coffees and a good ol natter I tore myself away some four hours later....!!

JL audio don't do things by half's I tell ya.....that 52 kilo sub just about did me in lugging it upstairs....!! . Even the box had to be dismantled and reassembled in order to get it in the loft.....!!! Lol.
Finally in place now, set up and running.....and boy.....what a beast of a sub it is...!! It sounds superb although i got a bit of a fright when I played my first film...!! For some reason Audyssey set the sub running quite hot and when the ship comes in to land at the beginning of Oblivion......I thought my room was going to break....!!
That sub can move some serious air....!!!
Tweaked it back some and all is fine now.

The sheer quality of this sub together with a gorgeous finish is out of this world IMO.
Happy days folks....!!

gio

post #424 of 424 Old 07-25-2014, 01:52 AM
CIH USER

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
Liked: 199
Quote:
Originally Posted by giogt600 View Post
Well......she's finally moved in and I've gotta tell ya.....she's a thing of beauty.....!!!

Attachment 178514
Attachment 178522
Attachment 178530
Attachment 178538

I popped over to my local JL audio retailer last Wednesday ( quite excited I may add...!! ) to pick up my latest addition to my ever expanding AV hobby....!! As usual I can never just pop over, pick up and leave and seen as the owner was in the middle of setting up a very nice new toy......I felt it would be rude not to stop and have a bit of a listen....!!!
Anyhow....after a good listen, multiple coffees and a good ol natter I tore myself away some four hours later....!!

JL audio don't do things by half's I tell ya.....that 52 kilo sub just about did me in lugging it upstairs....!! . Even the box had to be dismantled and reassembled in order to get it in the loft.....!!! Lol.
Finally in place now, set up and running.....and boy.....what a beast of a sub it is...!! It sounds superb although i got a bit of a fright when I played my first film...!! For some reason Audyssey set the sub running quite hot and when the ship comes in to land at the beginning of Oblivion......I thought my room was going to break....!!
That sub can move some serious air....!!!
Tweaked it back some and all is fine now.

The sheer quality of this sub together with a gorgeous finish is out of this world IMO.
Happy days folks....!!

gio

Congratulations Gio there a great Sub
giogt600 likes this.
Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Tags
Jl Audio Fathom F112 12 Inch Powered Subwoofer , Jl Audio Brand , Jl Audio
Gear in this thread - F112 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page