TC Sounds - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 6 Old 02-11-2007, 04:56 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Anyone have any more info on when the new TC Sounds subs are going to be available? From the computer images on their site, I can make out "The Beast" and some smaller subs which look very similar to the Klipsch Reference Series subs. Are their smaller subs simply rebranded Klispsch subs or do they offer something different?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 02-11-2007, 06:31 PM

We'll have more info when the systems are closer to production. They look like the RT subs probably because the same person designed both, but they share nothing else.
post #3 of 6 Old 02-11-2007, 07:37 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 12
I doubt TC Sounds rebranded anything,the drivers /amps used in the TC Sounds subs greatly surpass anything found in the RT subs.

Now we have to wait for a few reviews,I am almost sure they will be very positive.

Ask yourself mortal , do you have as much displacement as me ? The answer is no unless you have a Windmere fan sub.
post #4 of 6 Old 02-12-2007, 09:44 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC Sounds View Post

We'll have more info when the systems are closer to production. They look like the RT subs probably because the same person designed both, but they share nothing else.

I'm glad to hear that the compenents are unique to TC Sounds. I couldn't help notice the similarity in shape and wonder if they shared iternal similarities.
post #5 of 6 Old 02-12-2007, 10:38 AM
Advanced Member

Rumor has it that the previous subwoofer design engineer at Klipsch has made his way to TC ... bringing along his TC-based DIY design (from which the RT subs were based) as inspiration for a new TC lineup.

I saw them (static demo) at CES and they really look the part of a killer sub ... I can't wait to hear em in action!

Jim
post #6 of 6 Old 02-12-2007, 05:00 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjw350z View Post

Rumor has it that the previous subwoofer design engineer at Klipsch has made his way to TC ... bringing along his TC-based DIY design (from which the RT subs were based) as inspiration for a new TC lineup.

I saw them (static demo) at CES and they really look the part of a killer sub ... I can't wait to hear em in action!

TheBEAST will probably be THE supersub to own for any HT fanatic with a huge room,or subwoofer fanatic with smaller rooms.

I cannot wait to see more info on TheBEAST.

Ask yourself mortal , do you have as much displacement as me ? The answer is no unless you have a Windmere fan sub.
Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page