help please. i just bought the berkline 45003 should i go with the mini or full butt - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 07-07-2007, 01:36 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
like the title says, i have the berkline 45003 and not sure if i go with the mini or full size buttkicker. I do have neighbors that live under me. the walls and floors are pretty thick though. i am not sure if the mini will shake the chair enough. also does the wireless hook up work for the buttkickers at all? i do have a rocketfish for my wireless rear speakers and a wireless network for my internet. so just a delema if it will interfear with the other too or if it works worth a junk. any help i could get i would really appreciate. thank you to everyone who stops by to look..

mark
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 07-07-2007, 04:30 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 13
If you have the money, get the normal BK. In my opinion, the mini just isn't in the same league as the regular BK. Wireless hookup works for all BK's I think. I doubt it would interfere with anything however, if it did I'm sure they would have said something about it. If you have carpet floors, you could run the wires underneath to the BK's.

I'm no BK "Expert" by any means, but I do have some experience with them.

"The choices we make define our lives, because choice, not chance, determines destiny"

They call me the 18 year old DJ Audiophile-upgradeitis infected-guy!
post #3 of 4 Old 07-07-2007, 04:57 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 10
I'm interested in some sort of Tactile Transducer...was looking at Parts Express on a few models...the cheap Aura is sold out. How well do they work?

Either way I don't see a lot of discussion on these products and would like to find out if they are worth the price or is it better to just get a good subwoofer and get it over with.

The I-Beam device sounds pretty cool but I'm not shelling out that kind of money on it...if it were a bit cheaper I might bite.
post #4 of 4 Old 07-07-2007, 05:18 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter844 View Post

I'm interested in some sort of Tactile Transducer...was looking at Parts Express on a few models...the cheap Aura is sold out. How well do they work?

Either way I don't see a lot of discussion on these products and would like to find out if they are worth the price or is it better to just get a good subwoofer and get it over with.

The I-Beam device sounds pretty cool but I'm not shelling out that kind of money on it...if it were a bit cheaper I might bite.

The Auras don't go nearly as low as the BK's. They roll off sharp after 20hz if I recall.

They are worth it, but the sensation isn't the same as a Uber sub, in my opinion.

"The choices we make define our lives, because choice, not chance, determines destiny"

They call me the 18 year old DJ Audiophile-upgradeitis infected-guy!
Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page