I'm pretty sure Epik Empire #1
's Amp died...
Amp powers up with signal but there is no sound. It's not the source. I took the amp off, anyone see anything wrong?
Full resolution pics of amp. download for zoom, etc:
If it is dead, I'll need an amp. I was wondering if the Behringer NU3000DSP has enough juice to run 2 Epik Empire's? I hardly have the volume up at all on the Emires now:
Audyssey Calibrated Level:
1) Is my amp dead?
2) Troubleshooting ideas?
3) Epik Empire speaker impedance at amp? (4 Ohm)? (I'm assuming the drivers are 8 Ohm wired in Parallel)?
4) Thoughs on Behringer NU3000DSP?
5) Can the Behringer NU3000DSP run 2 Epik Empires? (Behringer says 2x880w @ 4 Ohm)
6) I know about the Behringer NU6000DSP, but based on my volume level, I wonder if it it necessary at all....?
7) Subs are on opposite sides of the room about 50ft each from the rack, okay to run speaker level? (I have 12GA flat speaker wire "lamp cord")
8) What should I do at the back of the subwoofer in place of the plate amp? (It seems sealed as I can't see into the cabinet)