Official SVS Ultra 13 thread - Page 355 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 35Likes
post #10621 of 10622 Unread Today, 07:14 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 382 Post(s)
Liked: 913
Quote:
Originally Posted by MitchPope View Post
Oppo analog out to SW and AIX disc and still nothing.
I have an OPPO, too. Are your main speakers set to Small? Is the subwoofer set to On? Subwoofer gain turned up? Is the RCA on the back of the OPPO, as well as the amp on the sub, securely connected? Maybe a switch on the sub's amp got switched?

Maybe give SVS a call tomorrow. I'm surprised Ed Mullen, of SVS, doesn't monitor this thread. He monitors the SVS Owners thread. They'll be able to isolate the problem. Just make sure everything is Kosher with the OPPO.

"I am a Meat Popsicle." - Corbin Dallas, "The Fifth Element"

Klipsch Chorus II (Mains); Klipsch Academy (Center) (KLF-C7 waiting in the wings); Klipsch RS-62 II (Surrounds); SVS PC13-Ultra (Big Bada Boom); ATI AT1505 (Amp); OPPO BDP-105 (Blu-ray Player); Panasonic 60GT50 (Plasma TV)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #10622 of 10622 Unread Today, 07:26 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongo171 View Post
I have an OPPO, too. Are your main speakers set to Small? Is the subwoofer set to On? Subwoofer gain turned up? Is the RCA on the back of the OPPO, as well as the amp on the sub, securely connected? Maybe a switch on the sub's amp got switched?

Maybe give SVS a call tomorrow. I'm surprised Ed Mullen, of SVS, doesn't monitor this thread. He monitors the SVS Owners thread. They'll be able to isolate the problem. Just make sure everything is Kosher with the OPPO.
All checked; listened with finger on subwoofer cone and no output at all from L or R RCA sub input at 0dB on the amp.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Tags
Svs Sb13 Ultra Piano Gloss 13 Inch 1000 Watt Powered Subwoofer

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page