Polk audio CSW200 In-wall Sub - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
post #1 of 4 Old 10-07-2007, 08:07 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
i am looking for an in-wall sub under $600 for an open floor plan room of 18 by 30ft dimension. This is not my main theater room so i am looking for something adequate and nothing fancy.
Any recommendation on the CSW200 or other in-wall subwoofer ?

Vivek
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 11-10-2007, 02:47 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Vivek,

Are you still looking for an in-wall/in-ceiling subwoofer? The CSW200 is a kick@$$ sub. I got to play with the prototype before the actual product was shipping and it was awesome. It made some pretty sick base.

You mentioned that you wanted an in-wall sub, the CSW200 is an in-ceiling/in-floor sub as it is verly deep. I don't remember the exact dimensions but I know it is atleast 8-10". If you need an true in-wall them go with the CSW155. It is only 3 1/2" deep. Also keep in mind that all the CSW sub are non-powered so you will need a seperate amp to drive them.

If you are interested in a CSW200 then let me know as i have one that i have never opened that i am looking to get rid of. I got it for my personal use and then decided that i would wait for the CSW155 as it would work better for my application. I'll treat you well on price if you are intested.
post #3 of 4 Unread Today, 04:51 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Does anyone have a Polk Audio CSW200 sub for sale. I have moved from the house in which mine (with 5 awesome Polk ceiling speakers) was installed, and had to leave it all. I have the amp, since it was not attached to the house.
post #4 of 4 Unread Today, 05:58 PM

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by larsnpmi View Post
Does anyone have a Polk Audio CSW200 sub for sale. I have moved from the house in which mine (with 5 awesome Polk ceiling speakers) was installed, and had to leave it all. I have the amp, since it was not attached to the house.

You might want to post this in the classified section, "wanting to buy" or WTB......I know the CSW200 were discontinued by Polk around a year ago. I have 4 CSW100's in my great room system and 2 CSW155's in my game and bar room. I have never heard a 200 but they were supposed to be the best of the 3 as far as output and punch. I imagine they were discontinued do to their larger size than the 100 and 155's.
Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page