changing my blu ray video libary need help - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 01-07-2012, 09:21 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 12
I have all my movies on my nas. BUT since I was looking for an easy way to put them there I used anydvdHD. NO it worked great for what it does but I am now wanting to change it up.
When I ripped the blu ray I tried making iso's and also just ripped the entire thing. Great this way I will have it just like the disk.
BUT I have a big problem playing them back I can NOT skip to the bd menu to play I have to fast forward thru the DAMN previews.

What can I do to fix this?
Should I re rip them and use something different like makemkv and try to get only the movie or can I do something in place and get rid of these stupid crap ads.
START RANT_______________
WOW I think the disk should be free if I have to get ads. I pay and don't get them.
END RANT____________

any way thanks for any and all help with this. I have work ahead and I need to do it as painless as possible.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 01-28-2012, 09:11 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Did you rip them with the box checked for "Feature Removal: Prohibited User Operations"?
If you have .ISOs, you can mount them one at a time and use ClownBD to make new .ISOs with only the feature and selected audio tracks. This will strip out the "mandatory" trailers.
Reply HDTV Software Media Discussion

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page