Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 08-25-2014, 05:27 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked: 35
Portable digital copies

Digital copies are typically offered with a good deal of blu-ray combo packs these days, and seem to consist primarily of an insert and code to be used for ULTRAVIOLET viewing on a portable device. I buy a good deal of blu-rays, but have no use for this "bonus" inclusion -- what are people similarly situated doing with them? I read one thread where they can be passed along through some part of the site blu-ray.com, but I didn't see anywhere that there was a marketplace on that site -- I'm not an official member, so is that the key? Other ideas? -- I've got a stack of inserts about 1.5 inches tall....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 08-25-2014, 08:51 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Liked: 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emaych View Post
Digital copies are typically offered with a good deal of blu-ray combo packs these days, and seem to consist primarily of an insert and code to be used for ULTRAVIOLET viewing on a portable device. I buy a good deal of blu-rays, but have no use for this "bonus" inclusion -- what are people similarly situated doing with them? I read one thread where they can be passed along through some part of the site blu-ray.com, but I didn't see anywhere that there was a marketplace on that site -- I'm not an official member, so is that the key? Other ideas? -- I've got a stack of inserts about 1.5 inches tall....
Try here.

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/298-media-codes/

All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Movies

post #3 of 4 Old 08-25-2014, 11:52 AM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Liked: 140
Yes. We have a classified section for media codes. Make sure to read the classified rules before posting.

S~

Please use the report post button to alert staff to problematic posts. Never quote or respond to them yourself
post #4 of 4 Old 08-26-2014, 02:24 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked: 35
Thank you so much Mr.G and teachsac -- this appears to be just what I was looking for. I'll get started on that and inquire further if I find I may need another assist. Very helpful!
Reply HDTV Software Media Discussion

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page