Originally posted by yeeker
I am on the internet and WMP9 just says that I have to insert my original DVD into my DVD-ROM drive.
It appears you did not have cookies enable when you ran dvdrun.exe. Now when you run dvdrun.exe it does nothing because it thinks you already a license. To fix this problem do the following:
1. Enable cookies through Internet Explorer. If this isn't an option, at
least accept cookies from licenseserver.com by doing the following:
- In IE, click Tools->Internet Options and select the Privacy Tab
- Click "Edit..." in the Web Sites section of the dialog.
- Type in licenseserver.com and click Allow.
- Click OK to save and exit.
2. Delete the registry key for dvdrun.exe to force dvdrun to execute:
- Run regedit.exe (Start->Run. Type regedit.exe and hit enter)
- Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE->Software->Artisan
- Delete the entire T2 Key.
This will force your system to go fetch a license.
Let me know if this works.