Thanks to DryKid and others hints, this is how I got the WM9 DRM works.
- install Windows Media Player 9
- in WMP9 Option -> Network, select Use Browser Proxy
- in Internet Explorer Tools -> Internet Option -> Connections -> Settings, select Proxy Server and input the address and port number. You can find some US based open proxy servers at http://www.publicproxyservers.com/page1.html
- install the stupid InterActual Player on the T2EX DVD disc2
- use DVD Region Killer or DVDIdle to fix any DVD region issue if the InterAcutal Player won't play the DVD
- select High-Definition T2 in the InterActual Player
- the DRM license box will popup and if everything is fine it will say the license is install ok, if it say region issue for NOT in the Canada or US, try another proxy server from that URL
- then the WM9 T2 should plays in InterActual Player
- quite InterActual Player and use WMP9 to play by directly open the file on the DVD
- I guess you can even copy the WM9 file to HD to play
- once it get the license, you can remove the proxy setting in IE and WMP9
I tried around 10 hours before I got it working. First I stuck on the NOT Canada or US region issue and don't know which open proxy server to use. Then I finally discover I MUST use the InterActual Player to get the license instead of the WMP9...
Btw, the license say it will expire on May 27 too. Does the Motown WM9 has a expiration date?